FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rios - Kentish town

Rios - Kentish town

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *porty.ben OP   Man  over a year ago

West Hampstead

So don't know if people know it, but I went to rios last night, the naturist spa type thing in Kentish town.

Maybe I was expecting too much but I wasn't that impressed. There were a few couples getting together, and didn't seem like they wanted company, but even the guys didn't seem keen to have a bit of a play.

I thought everything was going to be a little more sexual... Should I have expected something different? I've never been to one of these things before, so maybe I have jugs got the wrong end of the stick..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

From what I`ve heard and read it`s very hit and miss with the emphasis on the miss!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never heard anything good about that place.

We ve been to Rios many times in the past on Saturday nites for the Cpls only parties and enjoyed most of our visits. !

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Rios is not a sex club, its a sauna and spa with possibilities of shenanigans. I've been twice and enjoyed it immensely both times, mainly because women are left alone to enjoy the facilities. Granted I went in the afternoon, but I like Rios a lot.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

I ve been to Rio around 2002 to 2003.bad experience withTurkish guys trying to force themselves on women majority of them are

Very arrogant and disrespectful. Also if you decided to play privately with couple .Guys keep knocking on door trying to force their way into the room uninvited. This was a complete turn off for most couple's and single females . Infact Rios management don't care to balance the numbers of men coming into the sauna. Because they make more money from men than the couples and single females. Most couple's and single females ve written to the management to address this issue. up to 2003 same old story. Hence most couple's I know decided to call it off with Rios. I don't know the situation now. May be new management with different rules.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I ve been to Rio around 2002 to 2003.bad experience withTurkish guys trying to force themselves on women majority of them are

Very arrogant and disrespectful. Also if you decided to play privately with couple .Guys keep knocking on door trying to force their way into the room uninvited. This was a complete turn off for most couple's and single females . Infact Rios management don't care to balance the numbers of men coming into the sauna. Because they make more money from men than the couples and single females. Most couple's and single females ve written to the management to address this issue. up to 2003 same old story. Hence most couple's I know decided to call it off with Rios. I don't know the situation now. May be new management with different rules. "

Why not pop along to find out? Over 10 years without a visit hardly makes your comments helpful.

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

As is said itvis a naturist sauna so your lucky if anything happens but it would offend naturists if it did happen. I hav been to Rios a few times as a naturist.

I dont see why it should offend naturists. Swingers are as entitled to do their thing as naturists are. If the place wasnt intended for naughtiness there wouldnt be private rooms. I think if anything that happens somewhere offends anyone, the natural advice would be to not return.

Im looking forward to my first visit soon and I wont be worried about offending anyone, whatever it is i chose to do, naughtiness or just to use of the facilities. The key is in the word facilities, private rooms being one of them! x.

I was there today. No one was forcing themselves on anyone,.not "even" Turkish guys. The rooms are uncomfortable but it is a spa, not a club, and can't some men go to a spa without jumping on people?

Thats good to know. Im going with a female friend soon purely to see what its like. Some threads are great (make it sound relaxing with a possible opportunity for naughtiness - perfect combination) but some make it sound awful. Very confusing. I guess i will see for myself.

» Add a new message to this topic