FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What's it like

What's it like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really fancy having a night with a shemale, like one with boobs and a dick, anyone no what's it's like, never done anything like this before at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As your straight you might never know lol

Yeah watched a couple of videos and just wondered what it would be like lol

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

May I suggest a change on your profile if you're interested in a shemale....... How about bi curious instead of straight

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

[Removed by poster at 18/04/15 07:58:11]

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I should imagine it's like any sexual encounter with someone you are attracted to, damn fantastic if it all works out well

And I don't see why being straight should stop you meeting them.

"I really fancy having a night with a shemale, like one with boobs and a dick, anyone no what's it's like, never done anything like this before at all"

Ye man, it's fucking great, if that's your thing.

Just do it......

"I should imagine it's like any sexual encounter with someone you are attracted to, damn fantastic if it all works out well

And I don't see why being straight should stop you meeting them."

No it shouldn't make any difference .... straight , curious or whatever . There are some narrow minded people out there who wouldn't meet you if you put bi curious on your profile .

It is incredibly hot visually .... love it

"I should imagine it's like any sexual encounter with someone you are attracted to, damn fantastic if it all works out well

And I don't see why being straight should stop you meeting them."

you might wind up with a sorer ass than her

"I really fancy having a night with a shemale, like one with boobs and a dick, anyone no what's it's like, never done anything like this before at all"

Well you would have to change your profile from straight (lol, yeah right) to bi...

The guy asked what it was like, not what everyone else thinks he should do with his profile in order to meet someone who can fulfill his fantasy!

Seriously this place can be so obsessed with sticking labels on people

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

And I don't see why being straight should stop you meeting them.

No it shouldn't make any difference .... straight , curious or whatever . There are some narrow minded people out there who wouldn't meet you if you put bi curious on your profile .

It is incredibly hot visually .... love it "

I wouldn't say I'm narrow minded at all because I don't want to meet bi/bi curious guys. It's my preference.

I know what you mean about labels however if I appreciate people being honest about their sexual orientation. If I meet someone who is straight I'd prefer it if they didn't actually suck cock.

Glenrothes

"I know what you mean about labels however if I appreciate people being honest about their sexual orientation. If I meet someone who is straight I'd prefer it if they didn't actually suck cock. "

This.

Ah I so want to fuck a ts..I have one in mind..yummmmm

"The guy asked what it was like, not what everyone else thinks he should do with his profile in order to meet someone who can fulfill his fantasy!

Seriously this place can be so obsessed with sticking labels on people "

I fucking hate labels!

"The guy asked what it was like, not what everyone else thinks he should do with his profile in order to meet someone who can fulfill his fantasy!

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

My bf met TVs before we met and now we meet together so was a first for me a few weeks ago and awesome experience. Never say never, I would say.

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^ "

In the middle

"I know what you mean about labels however if I appreciate people being honest about their sexual orientation. If I meet someone who is straight I'd prefer it if they didn't actually suck cock. "

Some of us prefer it if they do

"I know what you mean about labels however if I appreciate people being honest about their sexual orientation. If I meet someone who is straight I'd prefer it if they didn't actually suck cock.

Some of us prefer it if they do "

And it makes no difference whatsoever to some of us....I don't have a cock for them to suck so there's no difference to me. So long as they've brushed their teeth since last sucking

Glenrothes

"I know what you mean about labels however if I appreciate people being honest about their sexual orientation. If I meet someone who is straight I'd prefer it if they didn't actually suck cock.

Some of us prefer it if they do "

Down to personal preferences which is what makes life so interesting.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

"

Labels are the only way we know what we are getting. It isn't an obsession it's a necessity, and honesty. Nothing at all wrong with the OP wanting to try a She male - the best of luck to him- but others that might want to meet him and haven't seen this thread need to know he isn't what he is advertising himself as - ie straight. Just like a short fat ugly man advertising himself as tall slim and handsome it's basically dishonest.

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

"

Absolutely this... I'm continually surprised at the narrow minededness of this supposedly open minded group of individuals. Flesh is flesh, all there for the mutual pleasure of those involved.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

I hate labels too im bi but not into sucking cock just like the company of all genders and orientations. All fun always safe . As far as transexual women go some like there penises played with and some prefer not to let you touch them down there so be aware of there preferences before you meet and you both will have a great time.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely this... I'm continually surprised at the narrow minededness of this supposedly open minded group of individuals. Flesh is flesh, all there for the mutual pleasure of those involved. "

Many people on Fab are open minded regarding their own sex lives, and very little else.

Fortunately there are also lots of lovely open minded people on here too.

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Labels are the only way we know what we are getting. It isn't an obsession it's a necessity, and honesty. Nothing at all wrong with the OP wanting to try a She male - the best of luck to him- but others that might want to meet him and haven't seen this thread need to know he isn't what he is advertising himself as - ie straight. Just like a short fat ugly man advertising himself as tall slim and handsome it's basically dishonest."

If I have had sex with a woman, but prefer men and am now seeking only men, shouldn't I refer to myself as straight? Because I have, and I enjoyed it, but I'm straight.

I agree labels can help with the decision making process but they are also extremely subjective. Going by your example, ok tall is fairly objective but who decides what handsome is?

Well said.

Far too many sanctimonious gits here.

Just go for it and have fun.

leeds

[Removed by poster at 18/04/15 12:42:43]

leeds

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely this... I'm continually surprised at the narrow minededness of this supposedly open minded group of individuals. Flesh is flesh, all there for the mutual pleasure of those involved.

Many people on Fab are open minded regarding their own sex lives, and very little else.

Fortunately there are also lots of lovely open minded people on here too. "

This has nothing to do with open mindedness - it has to do with honesty and openness. Most people on fab are not the slightest bit concerned about other people's sexual predilections - variety is what makes the site interesting. What they do want, however, is people to describe themselves honestly. There is precious little information in the profiles to help decide on suitable playmates. What is there should be honest and accurate.

In the middle

What I would say OP is give it a try, if you like it then if you don't then you can cross it of you sexual to do list, either way good luck and enjoy yourself

"Labels are the only way we know what we are getting. It isn't an obsession it's a necessity, and honesty. Nothing at all wrong with the OP wanting to try a She male - the best of luck to him- but others that might want to meet him and haven't seen this thread need to know he isn't what he is advertising himself as - ie straight. Just like a short fat ugly man advertising himself as tall slim and handsome it's basically dishonest."

Glenrothes

I dont care what people do or who they meet, I just don't want to knowingly meeting/bi curious men because it does nothing for me,in fact, it's a major turn off. That doesn't make me closed minded or ssanctimonious.

"I really fancy having a night with a shemale, like one with boobs and a dick, anyone no what's it's like, never done anything like this before at all

Ah I so want to fuck a ts..I have one in mind..yummmmm"

Who ?

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Labels are the only way we know what we are getting. It isn't an obsession it's a necessity, and honesty. Nothing at all wrong with the OP wanting to try a She male - the best of luck to him- but others that might want to meet him and haven't seen this thread need to know he isn't what he is advertising himself as - ie straight. Just like a short fat ugly man advertising himself as tall slim and handsome it's basically dishonest."

How is it dishonest? ??

He is straight?

If he doesn't fancy men and wouldn't date one or indeed duck one he us straight

He is curious as to what it would be like to fuck a ts girl...These do not look like men...therefor he is not fancying a man

Jeez you are narrow minded

"I dont care what people do or who they meet, I just don't want to knowingly meeting/bi curious men because it does nothing for me,in fact, it's a major turn off. That doesn't make me closed minded or ssanctimonious."

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Fortunately there are also lots of lovely open minded people on here too.

This has nothing to do with open mindedness - it has to do with honesty and openness. Most people on fab are not the slightest bit concerned about other people's sexual predilections - variety is what makes the site interesting. What they do want, however, is people to describe themselves honestly. There is precious little information in the profiles to help decide on suitable playmates. What is there should be honest and accurate."

It's not asking much is it. It just helps people decide if they want to meet. Hardly sanctimonious. Just asking for a bit of clarification.

leeds

This!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Labels are the only way we know what we are getting. It isn't an obsession it's a necessity, and honesty. Nothing at all wrong with the OP wanting to try a She male - the best of luck to him- but others that might want to meet him and haven't seen this thread need to know he isn't what he is advertising himself as - ie straight. Just like a short fat ugly man advertising himself as tall slim and handsome it's basically dishonest.

How is it dishonest? ??

He is straight?

If he doesn't fancy men and wouldn't date one or indeed duck one he us straight

He is curious as to what it would be like to fuck a ts girl...These do not look like men...therefor he is not fancying a man

Jeez you are narrow minded "

A ts girl doesn't have a cock. A Shemale does. How many times do we have to say that it is no concern what he does. It's how he advertises himself that concerns us.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Wanting to put labels on people/others is a sign of insecurity about one's OWN identity so to all the sanctimonious ones - look at yourself and think about whether you should even be labelling YOURself. Why is it similar sites to this one abroad (have been on 4 non-UK ones) have forums where this labelling is never mentioned and this does not mean people are being dishonest. To the sanctimonious ones : If he wants to say he is straight today and bi tomorrow or whatever then just LET him be. What's wrong with you? Methinks you are being rather insecure. Ladies (married or with male partners): the number of guys who say straight and come visit me is nobody's business so get OFF your high horses - it has NOTHING to do with honesty; it has to do with how scared YOU are of not being what you have always thought you have been. You love the status quo but it s all in the head dearies so stay ignorant if you so wish; I wish the OP all the best whoever he wishes to meet or not meet.

"Wanting to put labels on people/others is a sign of insecurity about one's OWN identity so to all the sanctimonious ones - look at yourself and think about whether you should even be labelling YOURself. Why is it similar sites to this one abroad (have been on 4 non-UK ones) have forums where this labelling is never mentioned and this does not mean people are being dishonest. To the sanctimonious ones : If he wants to say he is straight today and bi tomorrow or whatever then just LET him be. What's wrong with you? Methinks you are being rather insecure. Ladies (married or with male partners): the number of guys who say straight and come visit me is nobody's business so get OFF your high horses - it has NOTHING to do with honesty; it has to do with how scared YOU are of not being what you have always thought you have been. You love the status quo but it s all in the head dearies so stay ignorant if you so wish; I wish the OP all the best whoever he wishes to meet or not meet. "

If you are so secure why are you resorting to insults. I couldn't care less about what other people do but if I want to meet someone I'd prefer them to be honest. Not a lot to ask. I prefer straight men. That is all. Not being sanctimonious. Seems to be the word of the day on here, other words are available. People are free to do as they wish no-one disputes that. Just having a preference is not sanctimonious. Some people just prefer straight men. Ffs

London

"Wanting to put labels on people/others is a sign of insecurity about one's OWN identity so to all the sanctimonious ones - look at yourself and think about whether you should even be labelling YOURself. Why is it similar sites to this one abroad (have been on 4 non-UK ones) have forums where this labelling is never mentioned and this does not mean people are being dishonest. To the sanctimonious ones : If he wants to say he is straight today and bi tomorrow or whatever then just LET him be. What's wrong with you? Methinks you are being rather insecure. Ladies (married or with male partners): the number of guys who say straight and come visit me is nobody's business so get OFF your high horses - it has NOTHING to do with honesty; it has to do with how scared YOU are of not being what you have always thought you have been. You love the status quo but it s all in the head dearies so stay ignorant if you so wish; I wish the OP all the best whoever he wishes to meet or not meet.

If you are so secure why are you resorting to insults. I couldn't care less about what other people do but if I want to meet someone I'd prefer them to be honest. Not a lot to ask. I prefer straight men. That is all. Not being sanctimonious. Seems to be the word of the day on here, other words are available. People are free to do as they wish no-one disputes that. Just having a preference is not sanctimonious. Some people just prefer straight men. Ffs "

How on EARTH do YOU (of all people) KNOW they are straight??????

"Wanting to put labels on people/others is a sign of insecurity about one's OWN identity so to all the sanctimonious ones - look at yourself and think about whether you should even be labelling YOURself. Why is it similar sites to this one abroad (have been on 4 non-UK ones) have forums where this labelling ips never mentioned and this does not mean people are being dishonest. To the sanctimonious ones : If he wants to say he is straight today and bi tomorrow or whatever then just LET him be. What's wrong with you? Methinks you are being rather insecure. Ladies (married or with male partners): the number of guys who say straight and come visit me is nobody's business so get OFF your high horses - it has NOTHING to do with honesty; it has to do with how scared YOU are of not being what you have always thought you have been. You love the status quo but it s all in the head dearies so stay ignorant if you so wish; I wish the OP all the best whoever he wishes to meet or not meet.

If you are so secure why are you resorting to insults. I couldn't care less about what other people do but if I want to meet someone I'd prefer them to be honest. Not a lot to ask. I prefer straight men. That is all. Not being sanctimonious. Seems to be the word of the day on here, other words are available. People are free to do as they wish no-one disputes that. Just having a preference is not sanctimonious. Some people just prefer straight men. Ffs

How on EARTH do YOU (of all people) KNOW they are straight??????"

Hahaha caps lock much. I don't I just hope they are honest about their orientation and if I thought they were bisexual I wouldn't meet them. That's what we're saying we all have preferences and I just prefer honesty and straight men. Nothing sanctimonious.

I feel like this thread has run away with itself a bit, the dude just said he's wondered what it's like and watched a bit of porn, having never done anything like it before.

If watching porn and wondering about something is what means you should be putting 'bisexual' on your profile, no wonder so many men are afraid of catching the ghey.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Anyways back to the OP's post. I would love to spend a night with a ts girl. There are stunning looking ones on here. Boobs, a cock and a pretty face. Perfect

Good luck to the OP hope you find a good looking friendly TV for fun and games

No judgment from me just agreeing with others that it's easier if people state their honest sexual orientation.

A

Also op, if and when you do find one, if her "dick" is something you are interested in, be sure to clear that up before your meet. A lot of tgirls don't like their thing played with.

There are some stunning TS/ TV girls on here!

I don't blame the OP for wandering what it would be like!

But don't tell the thought police they might not know what label to give you

wondering not wandering ffs!

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"What I would say OP is give it a try, if you like it then if you don't then you can cross it of you sexual to do list, either way good luck and enjoy yourself "

I like shemale porn to. Tecknically ur still straight as its a woman with just a dick.

"There are some stunning TS/ TV girls on here!

"

Exactly this , why should he be given a label ?

So some don't want to play with bi guys , and think if they don't say they are then they are being dishonest by not saying so .

But I seriously question how playing with a she male makes him bi . It's not the thought or doing a guy , it's a gorgeous sexual person .

If a guy came on to him , would he be aroused ?

Would he come on to a guy ?

Lighten up fabsters , it doesn't make him bi at all !

"There are some stunning TS/ TV girls on here!

Exactly this , why should he be given a label ?

So some don't want to play with bi guys , and think if they don't say they are then they are being dishonest by not saying so .

But I seriously question how playing with a she male makes him bi . It's not the thought or doing a guy , it's a gorgeous sexual person .

If a guy came on to him , would he be aroused ?

Would he come on to a guy ?

Lighten up fabsters , it doesn't make him bi at all !"

Yes I suppose when you look at it like that. A TS is different I agree.

"I like shemale porn to. Tecknically ur still straight as its a woman with just a dick."

Or a bloke with tits.

I agree that we all want to know what we are getting when organising a meet - but how can you know someone from a profile a few words on a page and a few chats on the phone/ cam?

How do we know that the people we meet are being honest with us - I like to think that they are - but how can we actually know?

I've decided that I'm just interested in whether they are into me at the time they are with me!

I'm going to try and not get hung up on their sexual history!

Because lets face it most of us here have a lets say... ahem.... colourful one

Enjoy it, meet who you want to meet and who gives a fuck what their preferences are

"I like shemale porn to. Tecknically ur still straight as its a woman with just a dick.

Or a bloke with tits."

how come as she is genetically a woman and not a man? lol.

Is a 'bicurious' woman that's had sex several times with a woman 'dishonest'?

Are there degrees of how 'straight' somebody is?

I can understand somebody being disappointed if somebody they fancy turns out to have an incompatible sexuality. But writing somebody off purely on how somebody identifies with a narrow set of labels seems a bit narrow minded.

In answer to the original question, I haven't a clue sorry but Elle occasionally straps a penis on and it's always fun

"I really fancy having a night with a shemale, like one with boobs and a dick, anyone no what's it's like, never done anything like this before at all

Well you would have to change your profile from straight (lol, yeah right) to bi..."

No he wouldn't a lot of TS on here only meet straight guys and don't want bi guys.

To them they've gone through a lot of effort transitioning and they don't like being with a guy who also sleeps with men.

What about strapon cock?

That gay as with one of them strapless strapon the woman is basically a pre op ts. ...

Ok let me put it this way, she is genetically a woman, with just surgically added a penis, you can never be bisexual as she was born a woman, hope that clears it up, not sure why some here get it to be a man lol.

"Is a 'bicurious' woman that's had sex several times with a woman 'dishonest'?

I can understand somebody being disappointed if somebody they fancy turns out to have an incompatible sexuality. But writing somebody off purely on how somebody identifies with a narrow set of labels seems a bit narrow minded.

In answer to the original question, I haven't a clue sorry but Elle occasionally straps a penis on and it's always fun

"

Funnily enough it never seems to be a woman's honesty about their sexuality being called into question.

Funnily enough it never seems to be a woman's honesty about their sexuality being called into question."

Because they're a rare commodity so even the other women are desperate for them and so are willing "overlook" any dishonest

"Ok let me put it this way, she is genetically a woman, with just surgically added a penis, you can never be bisexual as she was born a woman, hope that clears it up, not sure why some here get it to be a man lol."

So does she have periods, will she go through the change, will she have a 1 in 7 chance of contracting Breast cancer.?

the list goes on - sorry to shatter your illusion but it will never be a real woman just a surgically enhanced guy.

Funnily enough it never seems to be a woman's honesty about their sexuality being called into question.

Because they're a rare commodity so even the other women are desperate for them and so are willing "overlook" any dishonest"

I was thinking more that men generally find the idea of a woman and another woman appealing, whereas there are a lot of women who seem repulsed by the idea of two men having sex.

"Ok let me put it this way, she is genetically a woman, with just surgically added a penis, you can never be bisexual as she was born a woman, hope that clears it up, not sure why some here get it to be a man lol.

So does she have periods, will she go through the change, will she have a 1 in 7 chance of contracting Breast cancer.?

the list goes on - sorry to shatter your illusion but it will never be a real woman just a surgically enhanced guy."

I know the list is long but she will still be originally a woman if if going thru the sex change.

"Ok let me put it this way, she is genetically a woman, with just surgically added a penis, you can never be bisexual as she was born a woman, hope that clears it up, not sure why some here get it to be a man lol.

the list goes on - sorry to shatter your illusion but it will never be a real woman just a surgically enhanced guy.I know the list is long but she will still be originally a woman if if going thru the sex change."

ok then I'm going to declare right here I must be and am a woman.

I been told i look like one and I have a 4 octave singing voice higher then most women so I must really be a woman.

Plus if I get a pair of tits it make me a real woman.

"Funnily enough it never seems to be a woman's honesty about their sexuality being called into question."

Exactly. I'm not against labels - they can be useful, but I can't see the point in ridiculing somebody for how they choose to describe their sexuality within the limitations of gay/bit/straight/curious when it's obviously far more complex than that.

Besides I don't think people were interested in any of that anyway, it's just an excuse to throw in sneery comments.

To clarify I am straight !!! Just fancy shagging one , have no interest in sucking or getting my arse fucked lol

the list goes on - sorry to shatter your illusion but it will never be a real woman just a surgically enhanced guy.I know the list is long but she will still be originally a woman if if going thru the sex change.

ok then I'm going to declare right here I must be and am a woman.

I been told i look like one and I have a 4 octave singing voice higher then most women so I must really be a woman. "

Dare you to get the note from the doctor and change your birth certificate and passport then :p

"To clarify I am straight !!! Just fancy shagging one , have no interest in sucking or getting my arse fucked lol"

I can anticipate where this will go next

"To clarify I am straight !!! Just fancy shagging one , have no interest in sucking or getting my arse fucked lol"

Then why not just stick to a women they can give you more plus their real.

Just saying.

Like this. Well said x

"Funnily enough it never seems to be a woman's honesty about their sexuality being called into question.

Exactly. I'm not against labels - they can be useful, but I can't see the point in ridiculing somebody for how they choose to describe their sexuality within the limitations of gay/bit/straight/curious when it's obviously far more complex than that.

Besides I don't think people were interested in any of that anyway, it's just an excuse to throw in sneery comments.

"

Agreed

Message some most of them are perfectly friendly, check profiles though as some won't meet a "first timer" but many will and enjoy it.

Be honest talk to them as a human being not simply a fetish and you'll do well.

This site is full of guys in the closet.

My inbox is testament to that.

"This site is full of guys in the closet.

"

That must be one hell of an orgy

"This site is full of guys in the closet.

That must be one hell of an orgy "

lol Alan but at least you have the guts to be honest about yourself.

Even if I do make you a bit tongue tied on a one to one. x

shagging u mean anal, u can do that with a female, , we all have choices in this, if u want to shag a guy in arse , ie has a dick ur bi or curious.

in swinging there is someone for every one, what ticks me off when peeps lie on profile, why???????????????

"As your straight you might never know lol "

When's that stopped anyone

London

"Wanting to put labels on people/others is a sign of insecurity about one's OWN identity so to all the sanctimonious ones - look at yourself and think about whether you should even be labelling YOURself. Why is it similar sites to this one abroad (have been on 4 non-UK ones) have forums where this laholidaybelling ips never mentioned and this does not mean people are

being dishonest. To the sanctimonious ones : If he wants to say he is straight today and bi tomorrow or whatever then just LET him be. What's wrong with you? Methinks you are being rather insecure. Ladies (married or with male partners): the number of guys who say straight and come visit me is nobody's business so get OFF your high horses - it has NOTHING to do with honesty; it has to do with how scared YOU are of not being what you have always thought you have been. You love the status quo but it s all in the head dearies so stay ignorant if you so wish; I wish the OP all the best whoever he wishes to meet or not meet.

Hahaha caps lock much. I don't I just hope they are honest about their orientation and if I thought they were bisexual I wouldn't meet them. That's what we're saying we all have preferences and I just prefer honesty and straight men. Nothing sanctimonious. "

Totally sanctimonious of some people to label and expect others to label themselves for people like you. Bottom line is you will never know who is straight and who is not. Another thing just looking at the verifications on some of the posters here, well I can tell ya I've had many of your straights cocked guys up my bum. Maybe you'll understand now ?

"Wanting to put labels on people/others is a sign of insecurity about one's OWN identity so to all the sanctimonious ones - look at yourself and think about whether you should even be labelling YOURself. Why is it similar sites to this one abroad (have been on 4 non-UK ones) have forums where this laholidaybelling ips never mentioned and this does not mean people are

being dishonest. To the sanctimonious ones : If he wants to say he is straight today and bi tomorrow or whatever then just LET him be. What's wrong with you? Methinks you are being rather insecure. Ladies (married or with male partners): the number of guys who say straight and come visit me is nobody's business so get OFF your high horses - it has NOTHING to do with honesty; it has to do with how scared YOU are of not being what you have always thought you have been. You love the status quo but it s all in the head dearies so stay ignorant if you so wish; I wish the OP all the best whoever he wishes to meet or not meet.

Hahaha caps lock much. I don't I just hope they are honest about their orientation and if I thought they were bisexual I wouldn't meet them. That's what we're saying we all have preferences and I just prefer honesty and straight men. Nothing sanctimonious.

Totally sanctimonious of some people to label and expect others to label themselves for people like you. Bottom line is you will never know who is straight and who is not. Another thing just looking at the verifications on some of the posters here, well I can tell ya I've had many of your straights cocked guys up my bum. Maybe you'll understand now ?"

Really? Good job I always use condoms

Totally sanctimonious of some people to label and expect others to label themselves for people like you. Bottom line is you will never know who is straight and who is not. Another thing just looking at the verifications on some of the posters here, well I can tell ya I've had many of your straights cocked guys up my bum. Maybe you'll understand now ?"

A man who sticks his cock up another mans Arsehole is not straight.

It's people like you and your PC nonsense that give real straight guys on here a bad name and probably pester them.

leeds

Sanctimonious - really. If you bought a bottle of scotch because it said scotch in the label but it turned out to be water you would be pretty pissed off if the shopkeeper called you sanctimonious for complaining. And - by the way- sanctimonious is a label plenty of people seem happy to throw about.

How much water is in a bottle of whiskey?

Totally sanctimonious of some people to label and expect others to label themselves for people like you. Bottom line is you will never know who is straight and who is not. Another thing just looking at the verifications on some of the posters here, well I can tell ya I've had many of your straights cocked guys up my bum. Maybe you'll understand now ?

Sanctimonious - really. If you bought a bottle of scotch because it said scotch in the label but it turned out to be water you would be pretty pissed off if the shopkeeper called you sanctimonious for complaining. And - by the way- sanctimonious is a label plenty of people seem happy to throw about.

"

Surely it's more like asking for a bottle of and being given a bottle of something that you can't tell the difference from unless you were told?

Surely it's more like asking for a bottle of and being given a bottle of something that you can't tell the difference from unless you were told?

"

I'm still trying to figure out how making you bi changes how you connect in the bedroom with the opposite sex??

Oh and 'sex' isn't dictated by body parts. It's about self identification with a gender. I know plenty of people who are legally recognised as male or female that don't have all the corresponding genitalia. Thank god Britain is a forward thinking country (even if all its residents aren't)

"

I'm still trying to figure out how making you bi changes how you connect in the bedroom with the opposite sex??

Oh and 'sex' isn't dictated by body parts. It's about self identification with a gender. I know plenty of people who are legally recognised as male or female that don't have all the corresponding genitalia. Thank god Britain is a forward thinking country (even if all its residents aren't) "

For me, this is why I couldn't care either way, I'm not 'put off' or attracted to bi men any more than straight men. I can absolutely see how it would change the dynamic in a MMF or group situation, but for a one on one meet, there is no impact on how they behave with me. It makes no difference to the sex.

Surely if you find someone attractive and they find you attractive and you meet up & get along why do you really care what they've done before? Everyone has a sexual history of some kind why worry what genitals any of their previous partners had. The only time I'd worry is if they're about to give me herpes.

I think it only upsets the dynamic if you have issues yourself. I try to avoid having a penis close to my face but when it's happened it hasn't made me question my sexuality, or made me wince, or discover a desire to have a nibble.

I've no idea how many of the men we've played with have played with men in the past because I've never been interested.

The label police are never far away and always on duty.

leeds

"The label police are never far away and always on duty."

Sure - and you would never complain if someone turned out to be quite different to what they claimed on their profile? When did dishonesty become a virtue?

"The label police are never far away and always on duty.

Sure - and you would never complain if someone turned out to be quite different to what they claimed on their profile? When did dishonesty become a virtue?"

Sure - and you would never complain if someone turned out to be quite different to what they claimed on their profile? When did dishonesty become a virtue?"

I think the point some are making is there is no difference in the way a bi or bi-curious man will behave one on one with a woman than a straight man. So there is no difference to manifest itself.

And in the context of this thread, it's all about a man who has wondered about something.

How about a man who has been bi-curious, tried it but decided it wasn't for him? Should he forever state bi-curious because he was at one point? I think the point is sexuality can be fluid and can change over time so telling others how they should or should not classify themselves is not something I'd choose to do.

Bifailed or maybe

Bitried

"Bifailed or maybe

Bitried

"

Ooh bifailed, I like that. Commandeering that one for my profile

I did wonder if bionegetonefree might be more relevant for the original question

"The label police are never far away and always on duty."
That's right and as you explain they will never agree either lol.

leeds

"The label police are never far away and always on duty.That's right and as you explain they will never agree either lol."

....yet your profile is jam - packed full of labels. You clearly don't object to labeling yourself. That's all that some of us are asking others to do. This is a shop window and we just want to know what's on display. No judgement is implied - just let us see what's in the tin.

"The label police are never far away and always on duty.That's right and as you explain they will never agree either lol.

....yet your profile is jam - packed full of labels. You clearly don't object to labeling yourself. That's all that some of us are asking others to do. This is a shop window and we just want to know what's on display. No judgement is implied - just let us see what's in the tin."

So what am I labelling here then? All I meant was that cos I recon its not bi as the woman is born genetically as a woman some don't agree, that is what I meant.

You're not asking to know what's in the tin - it's just the same as the other tin. You're asking him to label it differently so that you don't feel ashamed to take it off the shelf - or not.

"You're not asking to know what's in the tin - it's just the same as the other tin. You're asking him to label it differently so that you don't feel ashamed to take it off the shelf - or not.

"

Sure - and you would never complain if someone turned out to be quite different to what they claimed on their profile? When did dishonesty become a virtue?

I think the point some are making is there is no difference in the way a bi or bi-curious man will behave one on one with a woman than a straight man. So there is no difference to manifest itself.

And in the context of this thread, it's all about a man who has wondered about something.

How about a man who has been bi-curious, tried it but decided it wasn't for him? Should he forever state bi-curious because he was at one point? I think the point is sexuality can be fluid and can change over time so telling others how they should or should not classify themselves is not something I'd choose to do.

"

Thank you for making this point. It would appear that others inferred another meaning entirely.

» Add a new message to this topic