FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no influence

no influence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone else does this.

When I see a forum post I want to comment on. I will, but I won't look at any of the other comments. It's because I don't want anyone else's comments to sway my original thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No...I read everything and come up with an informed decision and other people's opinions are interesting and sometimes funny

I often do that, post and then scroll back to see what other people have said, to find someone has already made the point I wanted to make anyway!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I usually read all comments as quite often what I would have written has been said already and better that I would have, normally by Fabio.

Or the OP has added a bit more information which totally changes my perspective on their original question.

By *nknownCallerMan  over a year ago

Bath

For me it depends on how long the thread is. As this one is still relatively new, I've read it all.

If it's been going a while & there's plenty of replies to replies etc etc; I'll just go ahead & post my own input based on the original topic.

I find that if lots of people have posted very similar replies, it give a more precise opinion on what the majority think & agree.

It's good to just jump in & respond to the forum topic, without being swayed, as this is the whole point

I'll skim read most posts, will spend more time on some posts either as a result of it's content or because i find the poster interesting but no, my views are my own.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Although I post before reading other people's comments. I do go back and read them all later. Unless it's a huge one (I can't take a huge one!) My opinion is easily changed if somebody makes a good point. I have my basic core belief's that I would never change my mind about but on other random stuff that's not hugely important, I can change my mind.

I will usually read through the thread.

I like to avoid posting something that someone else may have already thought of

I usually have a quick scroll through.

But if the thread is changing to the usual forum arguments. I just log off. Lol

But I do enjoy a good topic

Mrs x

if it's a small topic i'll read all the comments because i have seen some topics and the topic subject has changed from the original because OP has interacted with people who've replied and the original comment isn't applicable any more so replying to the OP is moot.

if it's a long topic i probably won't reply because the people in it have turned it into a social topic and nothing to do with the OP at all.

I try and read cos sometimes ive commented to be then quoted and told ..so and so already said that

» Add a new message to this topic