FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chance vouyerism !!

Chance vouyerism !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

beautiful day here in Keswick yesterday had a good walk over the Fells then caught the bus back.

Bus pulled into the stop so I let the young guy coming down the stairs go 1st bent down to pick my rucksack up & caught the fantastic sight of his girlfriend coming down the stairs in a short skirt that was riding up fantastic set of legs & a flash of knickers made my days even better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pskirtloverCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Love when I get a view of panties. So hot.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"Love when I get a view of panties. So hot."

Some People just love Flashing their Panties..

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Love when I get a view of panties. So hot.

Some People just love Flashing their Panties..

"

Yeah. Accidental voyeurism great. Even better when (very occasionally) she catches you looking and lingers just a little longer than she need.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No Idea What You Mean ??

These sort of encounters are much more exciting I think, than if it's there on a plate all hanging out.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"beautiful day here in Keswick yesterday had a good walk over the Fells then caught the bus back.

Bus pulled into the stop so I let the young guy coming down the stairs go 1st bent down to pick my rucksack up & caught the fantastic sight of his girlfriend coming down the stairs in a short skirt that was riding up fantastic set of legs & a flash of knickers made my days even better

"

I remember a while ago I had to call at a house to deliver an envelope.

It was fairly early and the lady answered the door in her dressing gown. During our brief conversation on the door step she bent down to pick up the milk. Her huge boobs hung there like lovely water melons and (well I tried) to avert my glance.

She gave me a knowing smile and it brightened my day. Yes, accidental voyeurism can be a nice surprise.

Having just arrived home, I now realise I managed to drive the hour it takes with my blouse unbuttoned pretty much to my tummy button - whoopsie! Oblivious to accidental boobage. Apologies to all on the A3/A27 who may have had to witness 'the twins'.

I very much doubt anybody will be looking for an apology

"Having just arrived home, I now realise I managed to drive the hour it takes with my blouse unbuttoned pretty much to my tummy button - whoopsie! Oblivious to accidental boobage. Apologies to all on the A3/A27 who may have had to witness 'the twins'. "

Did you see the news, multiple rear end shunts on the A3/A27, police are baffled...

"Having just arrived home, I now realise I managed to drive the hour it takes with my blouse unbuttoned pretty much to my tummy button - whoopsie! Oblivious to accidental boobage. Apologies to all on the A3/A27 who may have had to witness 'the twins'.

Did you see the news, multiple rear end shunts on the A3/A27, police are baffled... "

I'll have you know, absolutely no-one shunted my rear end - oooooer missus

"Having just arrived home, I now realise I managed to drive the hour it takes with my blouse unbuttoned pretty much to my tummy button - whoopsie! Oblivious to accidental boobage. Apologies to all on the A3/A27 who may have had to witness 'the twins'.

Did you see the news, multiple rear end shunts on the A3/A27, police are baffled...

I'll have you know, absolutely no-one shunted my rear end - oooooer missus "

ooooer indeed

Walking through a shopping centre in Sheffield, a couple were sat on a bench. The woman had a short skirt on and legs were open, so I had to have a glance. To my surprise she she was pantless. Who says shopping is no fun.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

My old boss once answered the door to a delivery guy whilst in her nightie. And hadn't realised that it had ridden up a bit at the front because of her baby bump...

"These sort of encounters are much more exciting I think, than if it's there on a plate all hanging out. "

You are most defiantly right there..

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Plenty of flashes in my taxi , some accidental , some I think are not , but I never complain lol

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

"beautiful day here in Keswick yesterday had a good walk over the Fells then caught the bus back.

I remember a while ago I had to call at a house to deliver an envelope.

It was fairly early and the lady answered the door in her dressing gown. During our brief conversation on the door step she bent down to pick up the milk. Her huge boobs hung there like lovely water melons and (well I tried) to avert my glance.

She gave me a knowing smile and it brightened my day. Yes, accidental voyeurism can be a nice surprise. "

That's a weird place to have a door,

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Why do they put open plan staircases in foyers

Love the flash ...loathe the word panties

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

I love giving an 'accidental' flash in public. Either a nipple slip or if I have a short skirt with no panties. It is great watching a guys reaction.

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

it was quite windy on Thursday and my skirt below up revealing a little red gstring. Bit embarrassing as I was close to work

"Plenty of flashes in my taxi , some accidental , some I think are not , but I never complain lol "

I remember we once stripped naked whilst in the back of a cab.

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

"Having just arrived home, I now realise I managed to drive the hour it takes with my blouse unbuttoned pretty much to my tummy button - whoopsie! Oblivious to accidental boobage. Apologies to all on the A3/A27 who may have had to witness 'the twins'. "

That would have been a massive turn on . You're gorgeous.

"Plenty of flashes in my taxi , some accidental , some I think are not , but I never complain lol

I remember we once stripped naked whilst in the back of a cab. "

Hope the fare was free..

By *etsgetjiggingMan  over a year ago

norwich

No such luck here, hopefully I will be lucky today! Am going shopping, am hoping to get an eyeful.lol

At my hubs work the young receptionist used to subtly flash the guys her knickers . She always in the summer wore very short whispy skirts and very thin blouses .

Rumours were abound her boyfriend used to take her dogging too .

Speaking as a swinging cple they were in to the scene anyone agree with me after you been doing it a while you can spot people like us pretty well

By *ighlandguy1000Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"I love giving an 'accidental' flash in public. Either a nipple slip or if I have a short skirt with no panties. It is great watching a guys reaction."

One of the best things about your bar is sometimes getting a flash of nipple when you are pouring a pint. Are you working today?

Did a job in London years ago where the Building had an overhang & a walkway round it below the level of the pavement lol.

We spent our lunchtime watching the office girls go passed .,

A very nice weeks work there that summer..

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Nice.... I hope the twins weren't jumping around too much as they should be restrained

Dingwall

"I love giving an 'accidental' flash in public. Either a nipple slip or if I have a short skirt with no panties. It is great watching a guys reaction.

One of the best things about your bar is sometimes getting a flash of nipple when you are pouring a pint. Are you working today?

"

I am working tonight. I start at 5pm

"These sort of encounters are much more exciting I think, than if it's there on a plate all hanging out. "

By *em503Couple  over a year ago

cleveland

My next door neighbor came home from work while i was in the front yard. She was wearing a dress. We talked briefly and said goodbye. She went to her own yard and looked around and squatted down to pick some s. I just happened to be looking back at her and I saw her white panties. It was a nice moment.

Use the M3 next time....with times car make etc lol xx

Inverness

"I love giving an 'accidental' flash in public. Either a nipple slip or if I have a short skirt with no panties. It is great watching a guys reaction.

I am working tonight. I start at 5pm"

I will be in tonight. I hope this nice weather brings out the short skirt hint hint

Dingwall

Yes the short skirt is on and am commando. Fun tonight he he

"Yes the short skirt is on and am commando. Fun tonight he he"

Hmmm haven't had a beer in Dingwall for quite a while

Dingwall

"Yes the short skirt is on and am commando. Fun tonight he he

Hmmm haven't had a beer in Dingwall for quite a while "

You are not actually missing much. Most folk head to Inverness if they are on a night out

You are not actually missing much. Most folk head to Inverness if they are on a night out"

Tempted though could always head back in later

Inverness

You are not actually missing much. Most folk head to Inverness if they are on a night out

Tempted though could always head back in later"

you looked amazing last night babydoll

My girlfriend went into the changing rooms to try on a dress and called me to see what the dress looked like on her , when the girl in the one next door hadn't shut the curtain properly and I see her stood there topless in just a tiny thong, her boobs where huge brightened my day up !!!

By *parky.69Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

you looked amazing last night babydoll"

did u get the flash u were after. Was the lovely lady in a short skirt

By *mokeynbubblyCouple  over a year ago

poole

We were walking up the high street yesterday and saw a woman sat down with a fairly short dress on flashing her thighs & knickers totally inadvertently as she was talking on her phone

Inverness

you looked amazing last night babydolldid u get the flash u were after. Was the lovely lady in a short skirt "

yes she had on a tartan minikilt or should I say micro and a vest which was loose fitting so there was a lot of side boob on show.

Dingwall

To warm for underwear yesterday he he

» Add a new message to this topic