FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anal

Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bziilaaa OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lancaster

My partner keeps asking me about trying anal and i have never done it before so im nervous anyone want to give me their experiences and advice? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Owchy lol

"My partner keeps asking me about trying anal and i have never done it before so im nervous anyone want to give me their experiences and advice? x"

Learn how to douche first, then practice anal masturbation to make the sensations more familiar to you, get used to the feelings first and learn to relax before you try anal sex.

my missus fucked me with a strap on and my god it was awesome id definately try it again

"My partner keeps asking me about trying anal and i have never done it before so im nervous anyone want to give me their experiences and advice? x

Learn how to douche first, then practice anal masturbation to make the sensations more familiar to you, get used to the feelings first and learn to relax before you try anal sex."

this^^^ I love it with a guy who has the patience not to rush and cause pain.

"My partner keeps asking me about trying anal and i have never done it before so im nervous anyone want to give me their experiences and advice? x

Learn how to douche first, then practice anal masturbation to make the sensations more familiar to you, get used to the feelings first and learn to relax before you try anal sex."

lots of lube and be able to say stop if uncomfortable hope you enjoy

"my missus fucked me with a strap on and my god it was awesome id definately try it again "

this^^^ I love it with a guy who has the patience not to rush and cause pain.

you do have to be gentle it can be quite painfull otherwise

Learn how to douche first, then practice anal masturbation to make the sensations more familiar to you, get used to the feelings first and learn to relax before you try anal sex.

this^^^ I love it with a guy who has the patience not to rush and cause pain."

Don't pulverise the girl, deep and slow is the way to go

By *ee331Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

this^^^ I love it with a guy who has the patience not to rush and cause pain."

What's the point in rushing small with someone who hadn't done it before, you'll just cause pain for the receiver and they will be reluctant to try again. Spend time exploring the sensation of having something slim in your ass such as your small finger and slowly work up to your index finger or two fingers. Douching is a must to ensure you don't get messy. You could get some different size but plugs to stretch your ass over time and allow you to become used to having something inside it.

Lube is a must and the more the better. I enjoy anal play but my ex was reluctant to receive it or give it so most of the time I had to use toys on myself.

I think it's still thought of as quite a taboo subject but I for one enjoy the sensations that can be had from anal both giving and receiving. Anyway, that's my 2 pence worth

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"My partner keeps asking me about trying anal and i have never done it before so im nervous anyone want to give me their experiences and advice? x"

Say

I will if you will

Sorts the men from the boys

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Yep start of with fingers...

I found that him behind me on sides was best when I first started getting used to it. I made him stay still and I eased it up my ass. Better to be in control yourself.

Took it really really slowly!

Use lots of lube. And obviously you have to be relaxed.

I don't need lube these days even (pro lol) but even now if I don't feel totally relaxed it won't go up!

And I bled a little when I started to first do it. Only a bit mind. But don't be alarmed if you do.

And it feels fucking fantastic! Nothing better than a man up my arse and a dildo in my pussy!

West Midlands

"Yep start of with fingers...

I found that him behind me on sides was best when I first started getting used to it. I made him stay still and I eased it up my ass. Better to be in control yourself.

I don't need lube these days even (pro lol) but even now if I don't feel totally relaxed it won't go up!

And I bled a little when I started to first do it. Only a bit mind. But don't be alarmed if you do.

And it feels fucking fantastic! Nothing better than a man up my arse and a dildo in my pussy! "

Oh ok this

But don't tell anyone else ok!

Just um like try to um poo and it goes in easier

And feels fantastic really

By *ee331Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

And it feels fucking fantastic! Nothing better than a man up my arse and a dildo in my pussy!

Oh ok this

And feels fantastic really "

Yes bearing down as if going for a poo will naturally open your ass allowing easier insertion

By *ickyandMallory1984Couple  over a year ago

lincoln

My first time I wasn't sure but the more I did it the more I enjoyed now I love anal x

"my missus fucked me with a strap on and my god it was awesome id definately try it again "

My ex did the same with me, Best feeling in world!

By *infulsarah67300Woman  over a year ago

weston super mare

I have to be totally relaxed and very horny to enjoy anal. It's the most intense feeling having a cock up my arse and one in my pussy. Yes I think it's still quite a taboo subject. And I know that some people won't add it to their list of likes. It was off mine for a very long time as my first time was very painful but now I love it!!

its amazing that so many guys think that they can just shove it in lol only hubby mainly maybe other guys if ive met a few times and trust great feeling when done right and as other have said douch first......mrs

Use plenty of lube and when you think you have used enough use a bit more. I love both giving and getting anal. Popper relaxes you as well, so you could use that as well (liquid gold).

Don't rush, start small and stop when you have had enough or it starts to hurt a little. There's always tomorrow

Get yourself a few butt plugs and have a go yourself first

my partner loves it..go slow to start but once your in you can raise the tempo if she can take it..the anus is a muscle so its all about relaxing .she says i hit the sweet spot and she actually squirts from her pussy whilst getting anal..and i mean squirt..like..6ft and further..awesome sight.

As others have said....lube, lube and more lube. Fingers to push it in and open you up. The trust in the person to stop if it becomes too much and not just to push in anyway.

And a little tip, one I use on anal virgins, you push back onto him. That way you are in control of how far, fast etc. You can stop at anytime then to allow you to get 'used' it before going further. Then when you are comfortable and ready, slowly at first, you can have your arse fucked.

And it feels fucking fantastic! Nothing better than a man up my arse and a dildo in my pussy! "

This girl is really getting me horny, my cock is rock hard here and I am supposed to be working...not wanking

Without the offer of anal I would rarely bother as I love fucking a nice tight arse

tell him if he trys it first you will give a go

Me and fb have been experimenting with anal together and love it in moderation .... Lots and lots of lube, relaxed and take it slow .... You can always stop and have a go at another time, but slow is good

She's found my p-spot now,mixed with hand job is explosive to say the least! H&S would probably insist on safety goggles if they saw the power involved!

Enjoy x

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Yes lube, lube and more lube. Relax and with practice you will take it all the way in, then nice and slow strokes, slow and deep you will love it.

its lush. plenty of lube and just ease it in. try small toys first then build up to his cock

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

have a dam good clean out before he puts anything up there and use lots of lube and make sure he takes it nice and slow

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

Just don't let him go in dry

i love receiving

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

All very well saying lots of lube but there are lubes and lubes...

A very good condom for anal is Pasant Unique as they are plastic, and amazingly thin, and so work very well indeed with Vaseline which in turn is an excellent lube for anal.

West Midlands

Oh ok this

And feels fantastic really

Yes bearing down as if going for a poo will naturally open your ass allowing peasier insertion"

I've never used lube to be fair

Once what ever you use it past the spincter its fine just remember lots of lube I use vaseline n relax I had an amazing anal play with my Master this aft ova the phone

Lancaster

Thanks everyone

have fun love to know how it goes x

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"Once what ever you use it past the spincter its fine just remember lots of lube I use vaseline n relax I had an amazing anal play with my Master this aft ova the phone "

Don't use vaseline with condoms only use a water based lubricant.

As a pro now I only use saliva.

Jenny xxx

By *on1Man  over a year ago

spain

Liquid silk and be gentle no rushing ok. Good lucky

Lancaster

Thanks

Make sure he spits before jerking it in

get some good silicone lube

"Once what ever you use it past the spincter its fine just remember lots of lube I use vaseline n relax I had an amazing anal play with my Master this aft ova the phone

Don't use vaseline with condoms only use a water based lubricant.

As a pro now I only use saliva.

Jenny xxx"

i think the silicone one is better than water based as lasts longer

"have a dam good clean out before he puts anything up there and use lots of lube and make sure he takes it nice and slow"

True

The only way I can have anal is if hubby lets me take COMPLETE control over entry. Once we've got going it's fine but until then, every tiny mm counts in the pain/pleasure balance!

Does hurt a bit

Love giving anal but would always be very gentle

mind over matter...if she doesnt mind ..lube dont matter ..lol

I spit on the arse and go balls deep and stretch it out cant beat anal pounding make it gape!

"I spit on the arse and go balls deep and stretch it out cant beat anal pounding make it gape!"

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

First time can be painful, plenty of lube and get him to take it easy entering you Once you get used to him inside of you, then you can enjoy it. Only other thing he has to remember is to stop when you tell him to.

Ask him whats up with your pussy first !

And if u gotta a fella why u on here OP ?

Lol

By *allngreyMan  over a year ago

Nr Tenby

Very stimulating for both parties, but not to be tried with a guy who only has one speed - his! Lots of play, lube and for me a tongue is a great way to relax that lovely little flower. Found spending more time is always so rewarding.

Like to get my cock very slippery and tease the bum a lot slowly adding a bit of pressure to help open it up. Can be hard not to cum before getting in, but so nice. Best with woman on her back so she can play with her clit to raise the temperature even more.

What a great feeling to have her cum while my cock is deep in her ass, talk about being milked mmmmmmmmmm

I love anal, the orgasms are really intense, the first time we tried was on our sides and I eased myself on to him. We've never used lube as I get really wet and that has always sufficed.

I don't like fingers up there but cock is great, even after 16 years of it, it still kind of hurts to start with, but even that feels good

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"I spit on the arse and go balls deep and stretch it out cant beat anal pounding make it gape!"

Good grief!!!

ok

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Say

I will if you will

Sorts the men from the boys

"

And that's how my ex found out I like it so much lol

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I tried it once ... omg .. I had problems afterwards ... as in piles ... never again ....

"I spit on the arse and go balls deep and stretch it out cant beat anal pounding make it gape!

ok "

finnese is a lost art i guess?

i tried some really good anal lube last night, its just new out

Just use tongue fingers and toys to start with .

» Add a new message to this topic