FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Work mate

Work mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ox...... OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Have anyone of you mate a work mate her and never tell them you have seen them on fabs ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have been contacted by a colleague on another site, we blocked him and never breathed a word.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Discretion is all...I never say a word. Not really seen anyone on here I really know, but if I did I would keep very quiet about it...

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I met someone in a club once, realised when we spoke that we went to school together, and our mum's used to work in an office together! Was no problem tho, we had a laugh about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had someone I know message me...so I decided best thing to do was reply and come clean..I'd hate if someone knew me on here and I didn't know that they knew. ..lol so I'm my case I messaged back saying...we know each other. ..and to be fair I'll send you a pic...I did this and he was pleasantly surprised. ..we now chat regularly and I'm looking forward to seeing him Saturday morning for coffee....

By *punkyhelmet5Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

Ive got a workmate on Fab we even did a meet with a woman together the other night lol

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I had someone I know message me...so I decided best thing to do was reply and come clean..I'd hate if someone knew me on here and I didn't know that they knew. ..lol so I'm my case I messaged back saying...we know each other. ..and to be fair I'll send you a pic...I did this and he was pleasantly surprised. ..we now chat regularly and I'm looking forward to seeing him Saturday morning for coffee.... "

What a great response...That takes guts! Well done...I hope the meeting is all good.

By *um4usbothCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I chatted to a girl on here, recons she works at same place as me but no pics on her profile and won't tell me who she is. To top it all she is having an affair with a manager and he has watched me in chat room fuckin my guy. She had no problem telling me who he was.

"I chatted to a girl on here, recons she works at same place as me but no pics on her profile and won't tell me who she is. To top it all she is having an affair with a manager and he has watched me in chat room fuckin my guy. She had no problem telling me who he was. "

Perhaps she was him

By *ox...... OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

lol

I had someone contact me the other day saying they recognised me from my child's school.... Would we like to meet on the playground or something.

I didn't like that much

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I see angel at work all the time, she's my manager, i may have a case for sexual harrasment, then again so has she

I sent my face pic to a guy who wrote to me and he said 'I know you'. I looked at his photo and didn't recognise him, it was a very old photo! But we agreed not to say anything to anyone else. However, I have been contacted by a number of guys who I know, but haven't said anything to them or anyone else.

» Add a new message to this topic