FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > social meet

social meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone else believe a social meet is necessary to see if you click with someone?

I'd like to chat to someone not just randomly shag them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

it is for me but not everyone and I respect that

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"it is for me but not everyone and I respect that "

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Depends what your after and how you like to go about things. I like a social first but in some instances it might not be possible so you have to go with the flow.

"Depends what your after and how you like to go about things. I like a social first but in some instances it might not be possible so you have to go with the flow. "

i agree but i think you cant sleep with someone you dont find attractive or click with

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Depends what your after and how you like to go about things. I like a social first but in some instances it might not be possible so you have to go with the flow.

i agree but i think you cant sleep with someone you dont find attractive or click with"

I met someone off here with the intention of playing that day without a social first. But we had been messaging for months and I knew we would be ok. Plus I knew what he looked like. However that's not ideal for me but due to distance having a social first just wasn't an option at all. Although if he had been a twat when we met I wouldn't of gone through with it.

im looking for a nice meet

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I only do socials first,i like to see someone face to face and check the attraction etc.Plus it make a good build up if we want to take it further and if not much easier to say no in a public place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to see any of the guys I'd meet willing to travel 80 miles plus for a social. ...

I do all the connecting I need before agreeing to meet so I know it will be great. I take my time and never rush into a meet as my time is very limited. That works perfectly for me.

"I only do socials first,i like to see someone face to face and check the attraction etc.Plus it make a good build up if we want to take it further and if not much easier to say no in a public place."

totally agree

Forum Mod

I don't think it's always necessary,sometimes it's logistically impossible the majority of men I've met have been without one but a good rapport has been built up over the time I've been chatting to them

I never rush into meets so I've got a pretty good idea that we'll get on when we actually do meet

It depends entirely on the person and also the distance involved, if it is local i usually have a social meet first, if i am travelling a greater distance the social meet isn't usually required as i we have been chatting a long time on here, having said that, there are occasions where i travel and do have a social meet, if it is somewhere i visit regularly.

By *ee331Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

I prefer to do a social first, just to see if we click and there is some attraction between us. Of prior aren't willing to put a bit of effort in to do a social first then I won't waste my time with them.

"Depends what your after and how you like to go about things. I like a social first but in some instances it might not be possible so you have to go with the flow.

i agree but i think you cant sleep with someone you dont find attractive or click with"

That's you and there's nothing wrong with that.

For me i can just find a guy good looking, or maybe he is very dirty sexually, and i can fuck him there and then. I obviously want something different from sex than you though.

I prefer to play on a first meet but I always meet socially first, I don't need all night to know if I like someone, I can usually tell if I want to play over a drink, so a drink or two is all I need then off for a shag if we get on

If I don't play on a first meet the chancea are we never will I don't only meet for a drink and rearrange play for another time, I really don't see the point in that

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

We meet in clubs because it's a great place for an initial social, a great place for playing with the person or people, but also a great place if they don't show or you don't click.

No you don't need to click with someone tho to have sex. I prefer to shag instead, more fun

I think if we are meeting a couple it's essential . I (ms) will only agree to meet socially to see how we get on... As I may get there and not feel they are for me when I get there.

So I want to not feel obligated to carry on once there x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Absolutely

We always meet in a social environment but will play on a first meet.

We don't really have time to do a social then arrange a play meet.

As NN said we pretty much know after a drink or two whether we want to play so we may as well do it there and then.

"No you don't need to click with someone tho to have sex. I prefer to shag instead, more fun "

100%....we have been caught out so always insist on a social meet first...we're not the sort of couple that jumps into bed with anyone !

Forum Mod

"100%....we have been caught out so always insist on a social meet first...we're not the sort of couple that jumps into bed with anyone !"

What sort of couple jumps into bed with anyone then?

"100%....we have been caught out so always insist on a social meet first...we're not the sort of couple that jumps into bed with anyone !

What sort of couple jumps into bed with anyone then?"

that'll be mingers n munters i guess?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

After a bad social meet at mine a few years ago (was meant to just be a coffee etc) I always now insist in one in a public place, you live and learn hopefully

"100%....we have been caught out so always insist on a social meet first...we're not the sort of couple that jumps into bed with anyone !"

You don't get that sort on here surely.

personally i'd only do anything else after a social meet. just like to know who i'm dealing with before getting into anything.

"100%....we have been caught out so always insist on a social meet first...we're not the sort of couple that jumps into bed with anyone !

What sort of couple jumps into bed with anyone then?that'll be mingers n munters i guess? "

true......each to their own,but not for us!

You don't get that sort on here surely. "

Think you do !

By *op cornCouple  over a year ago

You won't know it

"No you don't need to click with someone tho to have sex. I prefer to shag instead, more fun "

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"After a bad social meet at mine a few years ago (was meant to just be a coffee etc) I always now insist in one in a public place, you live and learn hopefully "
you have to be so careful....We find quite a few don't want a social first ....say not time for it ????

"I don't think it's always necessary,sometimes it's logistically impossible the majority of men I've met have been without one but a good rapport has been built up over the time I've been chatting to them

I never rush into meets so I've got a pretty good idea that we'll get on when we actually do meet "

We agree it's about a shag not a relationship.....but still nice to meet socially first !

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I prefer to play on a first meet but I always meet socially first, I don't need all night to know if I like someone, I can usually tell if I want to play over a drink, so a drink or two is all I need then off for a shag if we get on

If I don't play on a first meet the chancea are we never will I don't only meet for a drink and rearrange play for another time, I really don't see the point in that"

Totally agree x

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

"anyone else believe a social meet is necessary to see if you click with someone?

I'd like to chat to someone not just randomly shag them"

Always prefer a social meet first

Forum Mod

What sort of couple jumps into bed with anyone then?that'll be mingers n munters i guess? true......each to their own,but not for us!"

So those who meet up,get on and then have a play are mingers and munters who jump into bed with anyone

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's no set rule for me. I've met socially and not shagged, met socially then shagged, not met and not shagged (er....I think that counts as being ignored, actually) and also not met socially and just shagged. Done the last more than any of the others - except for the ignored bit, I guess!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm happy to if it makes others comfortable

It's not often necessary for me however

If its wanted yes ... but we have never met and just fucked ..always have some social time first then we all decide yes or no ..

I am all for socials, I just think it helps.

However I know it's not for everyone.

Mrs

Nor are we , but we wouldn't dream of wasting a night out with a social .

"After a bad social meet at mine a few years ago (was meant to just be a coffee etc) I always now insist in one in a public place, you live and learn hopefully you have to be so careful....We find quite a few don't want a social first ....say not time for it ????"

We find it difficult to arrange one night out. If we were relying on a social then to arrange a play meet it would take months before we actually did anything.

If we all cluck we may as well get I with it there and then. And believe me Mrs P is very fussy and won't just shag anyone. Whether she's a minger or not I don't know , but she certainly scrubs up well.

Yes paramount to us, if nothing goes on it is a good time out, shake hands

Her

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"After a bad social meet at mine a few years ago (was meant to just be a coffee etc) I always now insist in one in a public place, you live and learn hopefully you have to be so careful....We find quite a few don't want a social first ....say not time for it ????"

You do! Like I said live and learn, put me off meeting for months!

Now it's 'no social?' then nothing else will happen.

im so horny for a meet

What sort of couple jumps into bed with anyone then?that'll be mingers n munters i guess? true......each to their own,but not for us!

So those who meet up,get on and then have a play are mingers and munters who jump into bed with anyone

Not saying that ....just not for us! Met a lot for a social first and Thank god it was only a social.....looked nothing like pics they sent.....one man said he was 56 and looked more 76 ! I'm pulling nobody down for getting on and getting down to business!!

"

» Add a new message to this topic