FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married Men on Fabswingers

Married Men on Fabswingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the problem with married guys on here ? I am married with a wife who is genuinely not interested in sex. With her blessing I am hoping to find a lady for some naughty fun. If you have your partners blessing what is the problem ??

Perhaps people should trust the guy to tell the truth ( like I always do ) what do ladies want a note from your wife giving her permission , surely not !!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

If a man claims he has permission I would like a quick phone call with the wife to confirm that.

I've been bitten because of this before and that's just how I work. Of course if this isn't possible I'd just wish him well in finding what he's looking for.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A guy has permission from his wife , where have we heard that before ???? Just goes to show the lack of respect a guy must have for his wife , I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole

For every person that won't meet married guys there is one who will. For us it's a no no unless it's a male from a couple on the scene who we have met before. We like to know the dynamic

The fact that you call, the woman you married "frosty" makes me think, you need a check-up from the neck up!

And, that she isn't aware of your attempted, outdoor pursuits.

I hope your wife is on here, getting rattled by all and sundry

"

Perhaps people should trust the guy to tell the truth ( like I always do ) what do ladies want a note from your wife giving her permission , surely not !!!! "

Actually, I would suspect most women/couples here WOULD want to hear from the wife of permission was given. Very much doubt you'd find people on here who would go on the day so of one half of a couple.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Tons of women say the exact same thing on here and more often than not they are believed

"Tons of women say the exact same thing on here and more often than not they are believed "

And we would seek the approval of the hubby in that case

For me I judge people based on what I would do in the same situation. I'd never give permission for my boyfriend/husband to sleep with other women so I don't believe anyone else would. My way of thinking is probably wrong but why bother with complications when you can have someone who is definitely single.

i have came across lots of married women who are the same on here who hide there marital status

"For every person that won't meet married guys there is one who will. For us it's a no no unless it's a male from a couple on the scene who we have met before. We like to know the dynamic "

Also due to past experience we avoid married men; as sometimes the other part of the couple gets very jealous and it is embarrassing to have a very loud wife on the door step

"Tons of women say the exact same thing on here and more often than not they are believed "

That says something about the men who contact them, not really the women themselves

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Perhaps people should trust the guy to tell the truth ( like I always do ) what do ladies want a note from your wife giving her permission , surely not !!!! "

Sort of yes. IF we played with one half of a couple ( which we don't knowingly ) then we would want to confirm with the wife that he can play yes.

My husband has "permission" to have a single profile on here and I'd go ballistic if he spoke about me in his profile the way you speak about your wife.

I'm not convinced by your profile that you are as open as you claim to be with your wife.

(And for the record I'd think the same about a woman who said the same.)

I don't play with married guys who's wives aren't aware or happy about it so no I wouldn't go anywhere near a profile like that.

And yes I would want confirmation from her. And if that's too much to ask, there's a billion other guys on the site who are single or would be happy for me to talk to their wife.

"For me I judge people based on what I would do in the same situation. I'd never give permission for my boyfriend/husband to sleep with other women so I don't believe anyone else would. My way of thinking is probably wrong but why bother with complications when you can have someone who is definitely single. "

There probably are a few women who don't care what their husband does and maybe that's because they are doing similar themselves or believe that he would be incapable of attracting another woman anyway.

But agree why take on someone with that sort of complication when there are truckloads of really single men available?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Perhaps people should trust the guy to tell the truth ( like I always do ) what do ladies want a note from your wife giving her permission , surely not !!!!

Sort of yes. IF we played with one half of a couple ( which we don't knowingly ) then we would want to confirm with the wife that he can play yes."

PS, cynical I know, but I don't trust any stranger on the net. ( Mr Ruggers is less cynical )

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

I'm married and have a single profile and my Mrs is the same...we mention each other on our profiles plus on our couples profile and sadly the only trouble we've had has been with single women...

There's plenty of single men with no one getting hurt so sorry but to us you re an irrelevance on here

"There's plenty of single men with no one getting hurt so sorry but to us you re an irrelevance on here "

im here lol x

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"My husband has "permission" to have a single profile on here and I'd go ballistic if he spoke about me in his profile the way you speak about your wife.

I'm not convinced by your profile that you are as open as you claim to be with your wife.

(And for the record I'd think the same about a woman who said the same.)

I don't play with married guys who's wives aren't aware or happy about it so no I wouldn't go anywhere near a profile like that.

And yes I would want confirmation from her. And if that's too much to ask, there's a billion other guys on the site who are single or would be happy for me to talk to their wife."

This, down to a tee!

"What is the problem with married guys on here ? I am married with a wife who is genuinely not interested in sex. With her blessing I am hoping to find a lady for some naughty fun. If you have your partners blessing what is the problem ??

There's nothing wrong with playing on here with your partners blessing. I do it all the time. People sometimes ask to contact my partners to check I have their permission and I point out that I don't need their permission to have sex with people.

However that's not good enough for many people - I personally am more hesitant with guys. If there's no potential to say 'hi' to your wife in person at some point in the future then it's a no deal for me - however I'm looking for more than a one off, others might feel differently.

I just steer well clear, I've had the married guy that had to 'disinfect' himself every time we met.. charming, the 'single' guy that after a quick nosey on Facebook after spotting his surname on a bank card had just celebrated his first wedding anniversary and birth of his first child.. then there was the married man who's wife was totally supportive of his extra caricular activities until she wasn't at which point I was the evil witch from hell that ruined her amazing marriage. So just no!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What is the problem with married guys on here ? I am married with a wife who is genuinely not interested in sex. With her blessing I am hoping to find a lady for some naughty fun. If you have your partners blessing what is the problem ??

There's nothing wrong with playing on here with your partners blessing. I do it all the time. People sometimes ask to contact my partners to check I have their permission and I point out that I don't need their permission to have sex with people.

However that's not good enough for many people - I personally am more hesitant with guys. If there's no potential to say 'hi' to your wife in person at some point in the future then it's a no deal for me - however I'm looking for more than a one off, others might feel differently."

I like your posts, always interesting and thought provoking.

We are all on here for one reason or another. There are a lot of men who are cheating on their partners. As someone has already stated if I was a single fem I would want conformation from the wife. Even if it meant meeting them to discuss first before any arrangements were made that way I would know if genuine. I have been bitten too many times by men who pretend they are single their gfs or wife knows.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

not by me.... and i would ask for the same thing.. to speak to hubby!!!

some of the people i have been able to do that with.. and we have gone on

some haven't... and i didn't take it further....

I think that says as much about a man thinking with his cock... and wanting to believe that is the case

"i have came across lots of married women who are the same on here who hide there marital status"

And you walked away ?

If s guy says he has his partners blessing regarding him meeting other women for sex, then I would want to actually speak to his wife on the phone to confirm this before i met him

In the past i did meet a guy who said his wife was also a swinger and didn't mind him meeting other fems, however that wasn't her view when she found text messeges between him and me arranging our meets .... well that is the impression i got when she phoned me and yelled abusive down the phone to me !!!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I never believe the i have permission to play as long as i dont rub it in.I would want to speak to the wife to confirm this.

But bet there would be excuses why not.Why do married men have such a problem with those of us who won't help them deceive their poor wives?.

"A guy has permission from his wife , where have we heard that before ???? Just goes to show the lack of respect a guy must have for his wife , I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole "

I understand exactly what you mean but my wife and I play as a couple and separately. If and when the situation arises neither of us would have a problem with a phone call between the ladies. However, don't forget the voice on the other end of the phone could be anyone!

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

If s guy says he has his partners blessing regarding him meeting other women for sex, then I would want to actually speak to his wife on the phone to confirm this before i met him

In the past i did meet a guy who said his wife was also a swinger and didn't mind him meeting other fems, however that wasn't her view when she found text messeges between him and me arranging our meets .... well that is the impression i got when she phoned me and yelled abusive down the phone to me !!!

"

Surely she should be yelling at him u didn't cheat on her he did

Surely she should be yelling at him u didn't cheat on her he did"

Maybe she did yell at him too but according to her i should stay away from her husband etc etc etc .........

To be honest i hadn't planned on meeting him again, the first meet was good, we went dogging but the second meet was rubbish so i had ignored his recent text messeges but she found the text messeges with the info about the previous meets !

Batley... (near Leeds)

"I never believe the i have permission to play as long as i dont rub it in.I would want to speak to the wife to confirm this.

But bet there would be excuses why not.Why do married men have such a problem with those of us who won't help them deceive their poor wives?."

You're welcome to speak to my Mrs anytime x

I think a search option on here where married men and women playing away or with consent can find each other and meet make be even with partners present the two active partners could go upstairs for fun and the other two could play a game of scrabble downstairs ! Just a thought

Calderdale innit

"I never believe the i have permission to play as long as i dont rub it in.I would want to speak to the wife to confirm this.

But bet there would be excuses why not.Why do married men have such a problem with those of us who won't help them deceive their poor wives?.

You're welcome to speak to my Mrs anytime x"

I wasnt aiming that at men here with permission

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think a search option on here where married men and women playing away or with consent can find each other and meet make be even with partners present the two active partners could go upstairs for fun and the other two could play a game of scrabble downstairs ! Just a thought "

there are actually sites out there that cater for that..... but they actually tend to cost a lot of money... so i do feel as if fab is sometimes seen as a cheap option

"I think a search option on here where married men and women playing away or with consent can find each other and meet make be even with partners present the two active partners could go upstairs for fun and the other two could play a game of scrabble downstairs ! Just a thought

there are actually sites out there that cater for that..... but they actually tend to cost a lot of money... so i do feel as if fab is sometimes seen as a cheap option"

Most of the 'other' sites are free for women, but I'd still rather use something that's free for both parties because I'm uncomfortable about men having to pay to message me.

Its swing !!! as long as both adults are consenting to the activities they indulge in why does the marital status matter and surely no one has to get permission for their own life choices now days ???

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We have no issue playing with married people, it's their business and not ours.

We are upfront about Mr being married, it's in our profile. If people have a problem with it then they can pass us by, no hard feelings

"I think a search option on here where married men and women playing away or with consent can find each other and meet make be even with partners present the two active partners could go upstairs for fun and the other two could play a game of scrabble downstairs ! Just a thought "

You think you're being funny, but my partners frequently play board games together while I sit and work in the other room! Or in some cases, when I go to bed early knackered!

Batley... (near Leeds)

You're welcome to speak to my Mrs anytime x

I wasnt aiming that at men here with permission "

Yeah true there seems to very few guys that have the same kind of freedom as I do x

Perhaps people should do exactly what suits them rather than someone with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement who's miffed because people won't meet him, tell them to do...just saying...

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yup, I would not even talk to someone who talked about their partner with disrespect, let alone trust them!!

There are some people who sound very open and honest and who on balance I probably would trust, but bottom line it is very easy to deceive people, even spouses can manage it for years at a time, and a phone call could easily be faked.

To be honest the thought of talking to or meeting someone's partner to seek permission is enough to put me off the whole deal anyway, I decided I'd sooner just leave it and stick to single guys.

On a purely selfish note I have friends who have had hopeless, painful affairs with married men too, and I'd rather not take any chance of getting involved like that, nor of having someone's wife turn up on my doorstep.

"I think a search option on here where married men and women playing away or with consent can find each other and meet make be even with partners present the two active partners could go upstairs for fun and the other two could play a game of scrabble downstairs ! Just a thought

You think you're being funny, but my partners frequently play board games together while I sit and work in the other room! Or in some cases, when I go to bed early knackered!"

Or go off to a room to have a row with yourself I d imagine

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

You do seem a little naive if you dont understand peoples reticence to belive a married man to play with his wifes permission. Yes a note would be nice but a chat would be better. X

If you have her blessing why does your profile say you need to be discreet? I'd never do this to my wife even if she want adventurous I love her for who she is not for what she is like in the sack! You need to get your morals sorted I wish I could show your wife your profile and your forum post!!!!!

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I am sure I am not alone in being in an open marriage. Any lady/couple is welcome to chat with my wife online or by phone to confirm that.

There is far too much cheating around however.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"We have no issue playing with married people, it's their business and not ours."

Funny thing is a few single men / women we have meet have a tan line on the ring finger, but hay its a swinging site ..Connie x

"We have no issue playing with married people, it's their business and not ours.

Funny thing is a few single men / women we have meet have a tan line on the ring finger, but hay its a swinging site ..Connie x

"

Yes SWINGING... that isn't the same as cheating!

Calderdale innit

"We have no issue playing with married people, it's their business and not ours.

Yes SWINGING... that isn't the same as cheating!"

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

The idea that "I dint need permission from my partner to have set with other people" is an interesting one. No of course no one needs permission to do anything from anybody as long as what they are doing is legal. BUT... If you love and respect your partner(s) surely you would use decency and morality to consider their feelings and either let them know you wish to have additional partners or if you don't have sufficient feelings for the person(s) end an unsatisfactory relationship and find another. that way at least your partner has all the facts to decide whether they accept what you are going to do.... or vote with their feet and remove themselves from a situation that will make them unhappy. If you are selfish enough not to care.... you are not mentally capable of a relationship surely?

ashbourne

The predictive text police attacked that... but I'm sure you will all work it out lol

"The idea that "I dint need permission from my partner to have set with other people" is an interesting one. No of course no one needs permission to do anything from anybody as long as what they are doing is legal. BUT... If you love and respect your partner(s) surely you would use decency and morality to consider their feelings and either let them know you wish to have additional partners or if you don't have sufficient feelings for the person(s) end an unsatisfactory relationship and find another. that way at least your partner has all the facts to decide whether they accept what you are going to do.... or vote with their feet and remove themselves from a situation that will make them unhappy. If you are selfish enough not to care.... you are not mentally capable of a relationship surely? "

You are quoting me there - I said that I don't need permission to have sex with other people.

I'm openly polyamorous and have multiple partners that all know each other socially.

I'm not selfish, I care immensely about them. They care immensely about me. They also care immensely about their other partners - who I am friends with.

You quoted the wrong person there.

Its more aceptable if a woman got the blessing here lol

"The idea that "I dint need permission from my partner to have set with other people" is an interesting one. No of course no one needs permission to do anything from anybody as long as what they are doing is legal. BUT... If you love and respect your partner(s) surely you would use decency and morality to consider their feelings and either let them know you wish to have additional partners or if you don't have sufficient feelings for the person(s) end an unsatisfactory relationship and find another. that way at least your partner has all the facts to decide whether they accept what you are going to do.... or vote with their feet and remove themselves from a situation that will make them unhappy. If you are selfish enough not to care.... you are not mentally capable of a relationship surely? "

Mentally capable? Seriously? I accept everybody's right to think that cheating is wrong and to avoid married people at all costs, but to call someone's mental capability into question is a bit fucking much.

ashbourne

i am saying that exactly!!! cheating is wrong on every level. If you can't understand that having sex with others without your partners knowledge is cheating... and wrong. NOT your right. Sorry but you are not mentally mature enough to be capable of having a relationship. It sounds like the morals and behaviour of immature school kids

ashbourne

wasp hunter your life choices are yours and far away from those mostwould understand.... but you clearly stated in response to the preprevious post " I don't need anyone's permission to have sex with others" no you don't need permission to do anything.... just decency and respect for how ever many people you count as being your partners to let them know you are choosing to add extras to the list? or is your lifestyle totally without respect?

Well some married men/ woman are seen as if they lie to the wife/ husband, they can lie to you.

In this instance they only have your word your wife knows.

Personally it is up to others what they do, but i wouldnt be happy with a woman knocking on my door with her babies.

Her

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"A guy has permission from his wife , where have we heard that before ???? Just goes to show the lack of respect a guy must have for his wife , I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole "

A very interesting and telling thread. call me naive and horribly optimistic, but I'm always surprised by the kind of attitudes expressed above, when they are written on a swingers site. My wife and I have a tremendous amount of respect for each other. Everything is open and above board and everyone knows what is going on. That is at the heart of ethical non-monogamy. This is not the same as cheating which is about lies and deceit, rather than honesty, trust and freedom. A lot of people don't understand the difference between the two which I think is a shame.

"i am saying that exactly!!! cheating is wrong on every level. If you can't understand that having sex with others without your partners knowledge is cheating... and wrong. NOT your right. Sorry but you are not mentally mature enough to be capable of having a relationship. It sounds like the morals and behaviour of immature school kids "

I don't think its my 'right' and I do think that it can be wrong. But I'm mature enough to have made a decision which I know is the best decision for my relationship at this point in time.

I'm also mentally mature enough not to call other people's decisions, relationships, morals and decency, which I know nothing about, into question.

Cambridge

"wasp hunter your life choices are yours and far away from those mostwould understand.... but you clearly stated in response to the preprevious post " I don't need anyone's permission to have sex with others" no you don't need permission to do anything.... just decency and respect for how ever many people you count as being your partners to let them know you are choosing to add extras to the list? or is your lifestyle totally without respect?"

The relationship dynamic, rules and boundaries are different within polyamory than they are within swinging. Within poly, wasp hunter's behavior is "normal" (hate to use that word) as long as everyone within the relationship is aware of the rules, happy with the rules, and is playing by those rules, then there is no lack of respect or cheating going on.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

If a married guy describes his relationship as 'sexless' I always wonder why she doesn't want it from him any more. Doesn't say much about his skills as a lover does it?! So a quick chat with his wife allay my fears in that area, as well as ensuring any meeting would be ethical and honest, as I would want.

"wasp hunter your life choices are yours and far away from those mostwould understand.... but you clearly stated in response to the preprevious post " I don't need anyone's permission to have sex with others" no you don't need permission to do anything.... just decency and respect for how ever many people you count as being your partners to let them know you are choosing to add extras to the list? or is your lifestyle totally without respect?"

Our lifestyle is ALL about respect. We respect each other enough to trust that we would not intentionally hurt each other.

That is the crux of it. We trust each other that we won't hurt each other. That is respect, in my eyes. A lack of respect for autonomy would be forcing my partners to tell me every time they have sex with another person. I trust that they will not hurt me. They trust that I will not hurt them.

ashbourne

I'm happy for people to question my life choices and decisions as i am mentally able to stand by them and justify them without the use of foul language or the obvious anget spewing out of some of these replies.

i always feel that aggression and anger usually result from attempts to defend something the person knows deep within themselves is indefensible.... If you aren't prepared for your views and ideas to be challenged perhaps an open forum is not the place for you.

lack of consideration for anyone but themselves sadly is in epidemic proportions in today's society and is likely to be the cause of much death and destruction in years to come. think of the major causes of injury to society and most are caused by selfishness and aggression.

smile and the world smiles with you.... treat others with the respect you expect to be given to you.... think less about your own RIGHTS and consider those of the person standing next to you

"If you aren't prepared for your views and ideas to be challenged perhaps an open forum is not the place for you."

If you can't put forward a view point without calling those who have a different view to yours 'mentally unstable' then perhaps you need to review your participation in open forums too?

"I'm happy for people to question my life choices and decisions as i am mentally able to stand by them and justify them without the use of foul language or the obvious anget spewing out of some of these replies.

i always feel that aggression and anger usually result from attempts to defend something the person knows deep within themselves is indefensible.... If you aren't prepared for your views and ideas to be challenged perhaps an open forum is not the place for you.

lack of consideration for anyone but themselves sadly is in epidemic proportions in today's society and is likely to be the cause of much death and destruction in years to come. think of the major causes of injury to society and most are caused by selfishness and aggression.

smile and the world smiles with you.... treat others with the respect you expect to be given to you.... think less about your own RIGHTS and consider those of the person standing next to you"

Since I'm now not only mentally incapable but also responsible for death, destruction and injury to society on an epidemic scale, I will take your advice and smile and back away slowly. I'm always happy to have a debate on an open forum and for my views to be challenged but that's not what you're doing, because that implies some consideration or even understanding of the replies you're receiving.

"If a man claims he has permission I would like a quick phone call with the wife to confirm that.

I've been bitten because of this before and that's just how I work. Of course if this isn't possible I'd just wish him well in finding what he's looking for."

"If you aren't prepared for your views and ideas to be challenged perhaps an open forum is not the place for you.

If you can't put forward a view point without calling those who have a different view to yours 'mentally unstable' then perhaps you need to review your participation in open forums too?"

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 15:35:22]

"If a man claims he has permission I would like a quick phone call with the wife to confirm that.

I've been bitten because of this before and that's just how I work. Of course if this isn't possible I'd just wish him well in finding what he's looking for."

Lets turn it around, would you need to fone the husband to ask if the woman got permission?.

We have a good relationship, I do not feel the need or want to play with other women without marie, she does have a single profile which she has recenrly started (with my blessing I may add) and as such happily has my permission.

The reason I tell you this is because if any guy/lady or couple she decides to play with on her own are more than welcome to call me for a chat.

This thread is about nothing more than men cheating on their wives(should be about both sexes cheating on their partners) and not having the respect for their partners they should have. End of. If you have nothing to hide a phone call would be welcomed.

ashbourne

At no point have i called anyone mentally unstable!!! figment of your imagination or an inability to read English?

I question the mental ability and maturity to function in a relationshipwhich doesn't centre around you and your wants and desires. I also did not blame you for societies ills.... again your fabrication!!! inability to follow a reasoned argument again shows mental immaturity. I am not attacking you so you don't need to assume that what I say is directed at you. It may be that you can only discuss by making things personal attacks bbut that hopefully change as you grow up.

basically the world does not revolve around you and your beliefs the world is full of varying beliefs and situations most of which you have no experience of.... It doesn't mean that other beliefs are equally valid orbecause someone holds ddifferent views they are trying to convert you from yours or place personal attacks. YOU chose to assume that my comments were attacks when they are general statements at no point directed at you.... just using one of your comments as a starting point for discussion as this is.... or so I thought a discussion forum .... not a place to attack your lifestyle choices. as I say if it's legal.... fill your boots.... hope it makes you as happy as I am in my ordinary relationship where we consider each other and strive to be happy and make each other happy too. Just a point of view... but if you have to be abusive and feel threatened by other opinions I think that is for you to deal with.... not just attack an innocent third party and blame themfor whatever you feel. good luck to you and all your partners.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 16:06:10]

*Gets the haribos lol

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"basically the world...."

....would be a far better place if we could all strive to be a little less judgmental and try to accept others as they are, especially when then are doing nothing that affects us personally.

Some people cheat.

Some people don't.

Live your life however you choose, but allow others the same freedom too.

Mr ddc

"At no point have i called anyone mentally unstable!!! figment of your imagination or an inability to read English?

I question the mental ability and maturity to function in a relationshipwhich doesn't centre around you and your wants and desires. I also did not blame you for societies ills.... again your fabrication!!! inability to follow a reasoned argument again shows mental immaturity. I am not attacking you so you don't need to assume that what I say is directed at you. It may be that you can only discuss by making things personal attacks bbut that hopefully change as you grow up.

basically the world does not revolve around you and your beliefs the world is full of varying beliefs and situations most of which you have no experience of.... It doesn't mean that other beliefs are equally valid orbecause someone holds ddifferent views they are trying to convert you from yours or place personal attacks. YOU chose to assume that my comments were attacks when they are general statements at no point directed at you.... just using one of your comments as a starting point for discussion as this is.... or so I thought a discussion forum .... not a place to attack your lifestyle choices. as I say if it's legal.... fill your boots.... hope it makes you as happy as I am in my ordinary relationship where we consider each other and strive to be happy and make each other happy too. Just a point of view... but if you have to be abusive and feel threatened by other opinions I think that is for you to deal with.... not just attack an innocent third party and blame themfor whatever you feel. good luck to you and all your partners."

I haven't been abusive. I don't feel threatened by other opinions. I didn't even mention mental instability. I haven't attacked any innocent (or guilty) third party. I haven't blamed anyone for anything. Nobody has attacked anyone's lifestyle choices except for you.

What I have done is suggest that calling anyone who has committed adultery not mentally capable of a relationship is offensive and I wholly stand by that.

By the way you're combining mine and Wasphunter's posts which is fairly ironic since I'm sure we have opposing views about infidelity. However I respect her ability to put her points across without patronising or ranting at the other person, because I'm entirely capable of following a reasonable argument when presented with one. Unfortunately you haven't presented me with one at any point.

How do we know your telling the truth?

Trust is early not something given just cause a man or a woman that's married claims have permission, doesn't mean they have.

ashbourne

i simply point out your use of the word "fucking"....I find that offensiveand proof of inability to formatany ffeasted argument. I have simply responded to whoever responded above... no favour or mixing up... but when both felt the need to say you felt attacked personally.... you received a joint response. I stand by my comment... If you don't understand that cheating is cheating and totally unacceptable you are not mature enough mentally for a relationship and should grow up first.... why is that wrong? I haven't called anyone unstable nor have I used any foul language in my discussion.

would you say then, if you are disagreeing, that people who feel creating isn't cheating... but rather acceptable behaviour, should still be considered as mentally ready for a relationship?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"i simply point out your use of the word "fucking"....I find that offensiveand proof of inability to formatany ffeasted argument. I have simply responded to whoever responded above... no favour or mixing up... but when both felt the need to say you felt attacked personally.... you received a joint response. I stand by my comment... If you don't understand that cheating is cheating and totally unacceptable you are not mature enough mentally for a relationship and should grow up first.... why is that wrong?"

I think I answered that earlier.....

"i simply point out your use of the word "fucking"....I find that offensiveand proof of inability to formatany ffeasted argument. I have simply responded to whoever responded above... no favour or mixing up... but when both felt the need to say you felt attacked personally.... you received a joint response. I stand by my comment... If you don't understand that cheating is cheating and totally unacceptable you are not mature enough mentally for a relationship and should grow up first.... why is that wrong? I haven't called anyone unstable nor have I used any foul language in my discussion.

would you say then, if you are disagreeing, that people who feel creating isn't cheating... but rather acceptable behaviour, should still be considered as mentally ready for a relationship?"

Well then I apologise for saying "fucking" if you were offended by it, I wasn't intending it to be abusive, it was more an exclamation of incredulity because I couldn't believe you were seriously saying what you appeared to be saying. But evidently you were.

On the rest of it, I've said what I wanted to say in my posts above already, perhaps re-read them slowly.

Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do!

Cambridge

I don't think that swingers would care about married men or women, but would care about cheating men and women.

Or am I just being naive? Would anyone describe themselves as a swingers and disagree with the above?

By *hefockkersMan  over a year ago

york

Our sentiments entirely. Some will need to see the Marriage Certificate/ Divorce certificate too. They are usually the ones that want your face picture when they do not have/wish to show theirs!

This.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I don't think that swingers would care about married men or women, but would care about cheating men and women.

Or am I just being naive? Would anyone describe themselves as a swingers and disagree with the above? "

Some would yes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If a married guy describes his relationship as 'sexless' I always wonder why she doesn't want it from him any more. Doesn't say much about his skills as a lover does it?! ."

Two people in a relationship, it isn't always one persons fault that things are not right. Men always seem to get the blame in this situation though

ashbourne

anon. sadly it seems you didn't read or more correctly understand my posts. i am questioning mental maturity not mental stability or any other question of intelligence. mature fulfilling relationships need mature thoughts and consideration and use of the mind.

The inability to understand what cheating is and the inability to understand that it is wrong clearly demonstrates the total lack of maturity to be in a relationship. as you disagree with that I'd love to understand your take on it.... but you haven't explained why you disagree you simply attack the opinion and make abusive comments. pPlease explain how and why you think that people who cheat but then say it's not cheating because they have the right to have sex with anyone without asking permission, are mentally and emotionally mature?

it is a secondary school attitude to my mind and they should wait to be more mature to enter into a proper relationship to avoid causing hurt and pain

I think the blame game is dangerous imho

If u can't sit talk about issues and emotions openly than resort to cheating, why be with that person.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

It's called taking the moral highroad and judging others

I've never been a swinger

The idea of sharing my future partner appaules me

Buy I don't judge those who do

But I'm judged by those people because I'm a slut who will fuck married men

I don't care what they think

I'm a lovely person to all who know me

So

Take no notice of them

Meet people like me

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

I list myself as single.

I have a platonic marriage, which is beautiful, simple, honest, trusting and for me it has been a perfect relationship ever since we both admitted we were more so much more than friends even if we would never be lovers. Even the vicar changed the service to represent our relationship honestly.

I list myself as single because sexually I am, and I got fed up of explaining that my other half doesn't want to join in, or watch and I didn't want it to be a kink or fetish about shagging someone else's wife. But I wear my wedding ring and explain it to people as soon as I thinkits someone I might want to meet.

"anon. sadly it seems you didn't read or more correctly understand my posts. i am questioning mental maturity not mental stability or any other question of intelligence. mature fulfilling relationships need mature thoughts and consideration and use of the mind.

The inability to understand what cheating is and the inability to understand that it is wrong clearly demonstrates the total lack of maturity to be in a relationship. as you disagree with that I'd love to understand your take on it.... but you haven't explained why you disagree you simply attack the opinion and make abusive comments. pPlease explain how and why you think that people who cheat but then say it's not cheating because they have the right to have sex with anyone without asking permission, are mentally and emotionally mature?

it is a secondary school attitude to my mind and they should wait to be more mature to enter into a proper relationship to avoid causing hurt and pain"

I'm glad you're not questioning intelligence, because that would be rather hypocritical. I have not mentioned mental stability; I was challenging your use of the term mental CAPACITY.

The only person on this thread who has said anything about not having to ask permission from partners before having sex is the person who is in an openly poly relationship and not cheating on anybody. It wasn't me who said that. That's why I said you were confused. That's not the point I'm defending.

At no point have I been trying to justify infidelity. My only argument has been that I find it offensive to suggest that any person who has ever cheated on someone has done so because they lack the mental capacity to have a relationship. The reason I think that is offensive, is because it IS offensive. People make decisions for all kinds of reasons. You may not agree at all with their decision and that's totally ok - but that doesn't mean they're too stupid to make it, which is what you are saying by saying that someone lacks mental capacity.

"Its swing !!! as long as both adults are consenting to the activities they indulge in why does the marital status matter and surely no one has to get permission for their own life choices now days ??? "

Life choices? We aren't talking about going gluten free here - sex with strangers has physical, emotional and sometimes medical implications. When cheaters are making "life choices" for their cock or pussy, they are also making "life choices" for their unsuspecting partner at home. Some partners are okay with that. Some wouldn't be. Wanting verification that it's all above board would be an "all clear" for my conscience - but apparently not everybody needs it cleared.

"Its swing !!! as long as both adults are consenting to the activities they indulge in why does the marital status matter and surely no one has to get permission for their own life choices now days ???

Life choices? We aren't talking about going gluten free here - sex with strangers has physical, emotional and sometimes medical implications. When cheaters are making "life choices" for their cock or pussy, they are also making "life choices" for their unsuspecting partner at home. Some partners are okay with that. Some wouldn't be. Wanting verification that it's all above board would be an "all clear" for my conscience - but apparently not everybody needs it cleared. "

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

Hey OP,

When she says she's not into sex all I think is you are no good between the sheets!lol,I say this in jest...

Ultimately though I couldn't give a shit if you are married or not,have permission or not.i don't know you,or your wife,nor do I care about the pair of you,empathy rarely stretches further than our noses,or line of sight.if fucking makes you happy on a planet that can be shit,and miserable at times then go for it..lets just hope the girls stay interested in sex after you've banged em...

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

I don't agree with it myself but each to there own

"Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do! "

"Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do!

"

"Hey OP,

When she says she's not into sex all I think is you are no good between the sheets!lol,I say this in jest...

Ultimately though I couldn't give a shit if you are married or not,have permission or not.i don't know you,or your wife,nor do I care about the pair of you,empathy rarely stretches further than our noses,or line of sight.if fucking makes you happy on a planet that can be shit,and miserable at times then go for it..lets just hope the girls stay interested in sex after you've banged em... "

If Carlsberg made replies

Would be a pretty boring thread if no one had a opinion

"Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do! Would be a pretty boring thread if no one had a opinion "

As long as there are no personal attacks, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

"Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do! Would be a pretty boring thread if no one had a opinion "

There's having an opinion and then there's not taking others points of view and carrying on ad infinitum!

West Midlands

"Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do!

"

"Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do! Would be a pretty boring thread if no one had a opinion

There's having an opinion and then there's not taking others points of view and carrying on ad infinitum!"

Still good to read though.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Its swing !!! as long as both adults are consenting to the activities they indulge in why does the marital status matter and surely no one has to get permission for their own life choices now days ???

Life choices? We aren't talking about going gluten free here - sex with strangers has physical, emotional and sometimes medical implications. When cheaters are making "life choices" for their cock or pussy, they are also making "life choices" for their unsuspecting partner at home. Some partners are okay with that. Some wouldn't be. Wanting verification that it's all above board would be an "all clear" for my conscience - but apparently not everybody needs it cleared. "

Ps going gluten free is not always a life choice.

"Too many people on here are preoccupied with what others do! Would be a pretty boring thread if no one had a opinion

There's having an opinion and then there's not taking others points of view and carrying on ad infinitum!

Still good to read though. "

Lol

Guess there's no married women on here then just having extra fun

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

Totally off topic . Apologies

I Just found your profile fascinating as we hope to achieve something similar.

Pandora

95% of the guys I have met are m or ltr

In response to first question - they're married

Are we really suggesting people might lie in order to get laid? Surely not?

"Are we really suggesting people might lie in order to get laid? Surely not? "

By *teve409Man  over a year ago

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 16/04/15 01:06:11]

By *teve409Man  over a year ago

sheffield

See my pic. Photo permission from a swinger wife who has lost all interest in sex due to the menopause. It was her suggestion that I carry on meeting.

For once im keeping quiet

This is a meet let's have sex and fun site not a court group on morals it doesn't matter if a person is married single divorce seperated conscious uncoupling or what ever other status there may be Now go forth have sex and dam it just everyone enjoy yourselves Marie sermon over lol

"This is a meet let's have sex and fun site not a court group on morals it doesn't matter if a person is married single divorce seperated conscious uncoupling or what ever other status there may be Now go forth have sex and dam it just everyone enjoy yourselves Marie sermon over lol"

Woohoo we've been given permission to lose base with empathy/conscience/morals. So let's all fuck each other and potentially fuck over those who are being cheated.

"This is a meet let's have sex and fun site not a court group on morals it doesn't matter if a person is married single divorce seperated conscious uncoupling or what ever other status there may be Now go forth have sex and dam it just everyone enjoy yourselves Marie sermon over lol

Woohoo we've been given permission to lose base with empathy/conscience/morals. So let's all fuck each other and potentially fuck over those who are being cheated.

"

"This is a meet let's have sex and fun site not a court group on morals it doesn't matter if a person is married single divorce seperated conscious uncoupling or what ever other status there may be Now go forth have sex and dam it just everyone enjoy yourselves Marie sermon over lol"
Lets hope no one ever cheats on you hey

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I would make an intelligent and informed comment, based on posts and information i have read in this thread, but like most threads, i fear i don't have a horse high enough to sit on

"I would make an intelligent and informed comment, based on posts and information i have read in this thread, but like most threads, i fear i don't have a horse high enough to sit on "

Try a clothes horse. You'll collapse in giggles

I've read many of the comments posted and though I agree with many... I thought I'll add a bit.

Cheating is wrong. People will cheat as its part of the human nature - deception that is.

Also I've seen many women (just as the OP did) have on their profile "they have permission to play alone" for whatever reason. Now if we are honest, how many of us do actually ask to speak to the other party? Now a lot of the women will say "I do" and single men may as well but not all of us.

OP - I read your profile and on it you use the word "discrete."

If your in an open relationship why does it need to be discrete? Just curious btw

Now each relationship is different and the dynamics we as outsiders aren't privy to it. His wife (OP) may not be in a position to satisfy him due to medical reason or psychological. Does this mean he is cheating?

We each have our own sexual barometer and that tells us what we will and won't do. If as a "user" (male or female) you need to verify this (his permission) then that's your choice as its part of your vetting process to ensure respectable safe play, and if it isn't then pass the OP and other like him by.

But we can't sit and judge him (throw stones) per sé because we all live in a glass house. We all are on this site for many different reason and single, married or a couple - I'm sure others may want to try to sit on judgement of us and call into question or sexual/relationship dynamic

Lets face it ..for the most you wouldnt ever know if they were wed or no ... just being realistic SX

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"I would make an intelligent and informed comment, based on posts and information i have read in this thread, but like most threads, i fear i don't have a horse high enough to sit on

Try a clothes horse. You'll collapse in giggles "

never understood why there called that, cos they dont look like a horse

Who cares? I see some married and attached guys regularly.

I'm not interested in their situation - that's their problem. I'm not looking for a new partner or someone to father my kids.

It's nsa in the true sense but that doesn't mean you can't form a relationship with them.

Xx

I'm not interested in their situation - that's their problem. I'm not looking for a new partner or someone to father my kids.

It's nsa in the true sense but that doesn't mean you can't form a relationship with them.

Xx"

Hmmm troll?

*gets popcorn and sits in front row VIP*

As a married man who does meet alone, my Mrs will always offer to speak to the other person to confirm she has full knowledge of what I'm doing, my wife also meets alone too, funny enough we don't get that service offered back to us

Xx

Hmmm troll?

*gets popcorn and sits in front row VIP*"

Why would someone be trolling for expressing that view? A lot would agree. There are certainly men on here who have told me they like to meet married women because they know there's little chance of them getting too attached or looking for something more serious.

Others will completely disagree and that's totally understandable too.

Xx

Hmmm troll?

*gets popcorn and sits in front row VIP*"

Troll why?

Just the way it was worded. Thought it may have been. Most of the other posts weren't quite that open and vocal.

I'm sure it will get a few users disagreeing with it etc

I think the problem is the huge disparity of single males (of which I'm one!) to couples and single females.

I know blokes on average prefer sex without strings compared to women but it still does not cover the thousands of men's profiles that are active.

A lot of them have to be geezers shagging about.I'm not judging anyone it just seems obvious and some women won't like it.

"Just the way it was worded. Thought it may have been. Most of the other posts weren't quite that open and vocal.

I'm sure it will get a few users disagreeing with it etc"

I'm sure it will too, but it doesn't mean it's not a genuine post.

By *ondonpride69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Its swing !!! as long as both adults are consenting to the activities they indulge in why does the marital status matter and surely no one has to get permission for their own life choices now days ??? "

"This is a meet let's have sex and fun site not a court group on morals it doesn't matter if a person is married single divorce seperated conscious uncoupling or what ever other status there may be Now go forth have sex and dam it just everyone enjoy yourselves Marie sermon over lol Lets hope no one ever cheats on you hey "

I have been cheated on I just got over it as I knew I was too good for him

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

If a couple in a monogamous relationship, then their boundaries for cheating, will be different to those that are not

An ethical, non monogamous relationship is at its core, about being open and honest with each other. Permission isn't sought to sleep with others, because it's not normally required as most that have this type of relationship have worked out what their boundaries are for them.

in my relationship, everything is shared. To cheat, within the boundaries we have set for us, would be to do something that the other has absolutely no knowledge of, that was hidden away and not shared

Every Relationship sets it's own boundaries, what actions contistue cheating varies greatly from person to person

Personally, being on a swinging site without the knowledge or consent of your partner is cheating, regardless of whether you've met anyone or not.

The act of cheating isn't the sex part, by my mind

But I fully accept that many will disagree with this

For the majority of couples not on this site , any couple that have sex with others view it as cheating, because it's outside of what they perceive as normal relationship boundaries

But, that's my opinion

"

Every Relationship sets it's own boundaries, what actions contistue cheating varies greatly from person to person

Personally, being on a swinging site without the knowledge or consent of your partner is cheating, regardless of whether you've met anyone or not.

"

I agree with this. When I was monogamous (god... what was I thinking... ) my partner interacting with other people in a sex related way (such as chatting on a site like this) would have constituted cheating for me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If a couple in a monogamous relationship, then their boundaries for cheating, will be different to those that are not

An ethical, non monogamous relationship is at its core, about being open and honest with each other. Permission isn't sought to sleep with others, because it's not normally required as most that have this type of relationship have worked out what their boundaries are for them.

in my relationship, everything is shared. To cheat, within the boundaries we have set for us, would be to do something that the other has absolutely no knowledge of, that was hidden away and not shared

For the majority of couples not on this site , any couple that have sex with others view it as cheating, because it's outside of what they perceive as normal relationship boundaries

But, that's my opinion

"

I'm inclined to agree with what you say.

"Lets face it ..for the most you wouldnt ever know if they were wed or no ... just being realistic SX"

If you're into one off meets / clubs / parties where you turn up fuck & go I'm sure that is the case for many.

I've yet to ask anyone's martial status at a club...

"

I've yet to ask anyone's martial status at a club... "

I would. It's a problem for my partners and myself.

I have cheated in a LTR and felt bad....I have been cheated on in a LTR and felt bad.....that is why I now swing....but I won't put anyone in an awkward or hurtful position to do it....and if I played with a married guy there is the potential for the wife to get hurt....so I don't play with married/attached guys....

That is of course KNOWINGLY....when I play at a club I don't know their marital status.... I would look for ring or mark from where ring has been on finger....and if I did suspect then I would move on....

"If a couple in a monogamous relationship, then their boundaries for cheating, will be different to those that are not

But, that's my opinion

I'm inclined to agree with what you say. "

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think people have an understandable problem with the random phone call from a wife [or of course husband if other way round...] who knows nothing asking 'have you been having sex with my husband?'

The whole scenario is one I imagine nobody wants to [or should have to] deal with...

What I would be interested to know is to what extent is she telling the truth....some women will say I am happy for you to find another lady to have some fun with....but then when you actually did go off and do so, they would throw a dizzy fit and demand divorce - make sure that her intentions are properly discussed...she may just be looking for a way out of the relationship too.....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Just the way it was worded. Thought it may have been. Most of the other posts weren't quite that open and vocal.

I'm sure it will get a few users disagreeing with it etc"

The words "troll" and " bully" are bandied about too much on here just for someone posting their view.

Xx

Hmmm troll?

*gets popcorn and sits in front row VIP*

Troll why? "

Yes, why troll??

I'm nowt like the ones in Hobbiton! !

Really not good for my ego... sigh...

By *oth_cook69Couple  over a year ago

WOKING

Some women like the idea of their man having sex with another woman. My wife wants me to do it and then come home and tell her about it.

That's one of our fantasies and has nothing to do with lack of respect for her.

We are very honest with each other and neither has any intention of doing anything underhand.

We have posted several messages saying that she is happy to speak to another woman and confirm I'm not playing around and she gives her blessing.

However as I am a married man, women run a mile and it does not get to the chatting stage with my wife.

We'll keep trying and being honest!!!

"The fact that you call, the woman you married "frosty" makes me think, you need a check-up from the neck up!

And, that she isn't aware of your attempted, outdoor pursuits.

I hope your wife is on here, getting rattled by all and sundry "

When did he call his wife 'Frosty' ???? She a snowman?

I do not have permission from a wife for one very simple reason.

I don't have a wife and never have done.

"

"

Absolutely what I feel...

..trust the guy to tell the truth pmsl only from a man.

I've said this before a lady doesn't want to meet a married man because she doesn't have to because there's plenty of guys out there who just don't tell you there married

West Midlands

The act of NSA sex however between people who swingers, is entirely possible with married men and the people who meet them like me

What the wife has no idea about

Won't worry her at all

Of course there is a moral issue

But is it morally correct to swing and swap partners?

I'd not do it

But sex is just sex

Not love

Not to be confused

Cheating it is sure

But only if she knows

Truth is

Ask any single woman on Fab

And she will tell you that she's had offers to meet From just the man in a "we only play as a couple " profile

Why

Because people

All people do not always tell the truth

That's it

That simple

Whose morally more wrong than the rest?

This is a swingers site. Just like say how could a man watch his Mrs get a good pounding. Dhhhh

ive seen profiles saying they wont meet married men then see their veris from men I know for a fact are married. what some say and what they do aren't always true.

By *gNeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

"I'm happy for people to question my life choices and decisions as i am mentally able to stand by them and justify them without the use of foul language or the obvious anget spewing out of some of these replies.

smile and the world smiles with you.... treat others with the respect you expect to be given to you.... think less about your own RIGHTS and consider those of the person standing next to you"

I've noticed that these forums are dominated by opinionated single females, with overly inflated egos due to the amount of attention which they receive. They are backed by an army of sycophants, trying to score points with them.

Any opinion different to their own is immediately and aggressively attacked.

Anyway I agree with you, cheating is wrong, and the erosion of nearly all social values, as well as the destruction of community is already causing untold problems.

West Midlands

smile and the world smiles with you.... treat others with the respect you expect to be given to you.... think less about your own RIGHTS and consider those of the person standing next to you

I've noticed that these forums are dominated by opinionated single females, with overly inflated egos due to the amount of attention which they receive. They are backed by an army of sycophants, trying to score points with them.

Anyway I agree with you, cheating is wrong, and the erosion of nearly all social values, as well as the destruction of community is already causing untold problems. "

I don't have an ego issue

People who know me and have met me can testify this in abundance

And I'm not talking about people I've been intimate with but people off sites such as this for over a decade and the numerous swingers clubs I've attended

I am right in my life

You are right in yours

What you do doesn't concern me

But when people feel they have a right to judge me an comment negatively on my life choices when not one of us is perfect rather grates with me

Call it aggressive

I call it standing my corner and refusing to be bullied

That is IF you meant me

Anyway I agree with you, cheating is wrong, and the erosion of nearly all social values, as well as the destruction of community is already causing untold problems. "

Without rehashing my previous argument (I'd hate to do that ad infinitum and bore everyone ) this was aimed at me and the reason I attacked the opinion was because I was being called mentally incapable. I don't need any male sycophants to back me up, I don't post for attention, and I don't have an over inflated ego. I am actually this argumentative in real life too, funny that.

Harrogate

Anyway I agree with you, cheating is wrong, and the erosion of nearly all social values, as well as the destruction of community is already causing untold problems.

I don't have an ego issue

People who know me and have met me can testify this in abundance

And I'm not talking about people I've been intimate with but people off sites such as this for over a decade and the numerous swingers clubs I've attended

I am right in my life

You are right in yours

What you do doesn't concern me

But when people feel they have a right to judge me an comment negatively on my life choices when not one of us is perfect rather grates with me

Call it aggressive

I call it standing my corner and refusing to be bullied

That is IF you meant me "

Nope definitely didn't mean you. Was actually talking more about the types who were attacking you

"Lets face it ..for the most you wouldnt ever know if they were wed or no ... just being realistic SX

If you're into one off meets / clubs / parties where you turn up fuck & go I'm sure that is the case for many.

I've yet to ask anyone's martial status at a club... "

Takes me all my time to ask a lady if shes bi

Harrogate

"

Without rehashing my previous argument (I'd hate to do that ad infinitum and bore everyone ) this was aimed at me and the reason I attacked the opinion was because I was being called mentally incapable. I don't need any male sycophants to back me up, I don't post for attention, and I don't have an over inflated ego. I am actually this argumentative in real life too, funny that. "

Agreed, you are one who doesn't appear to have an overly inflated ego. You are opinionated though, but hey so am I. You may not need the sycophants, but they are there, i'm sure you've noticed them anyway.

I was just making an observation. Anyone being genuine would likely make the same one.

"

"

It's funny, because I've noticed these forums are dominated by men with outdated and old fashioned values who don't have any respect for the viewpoints of women.

(I argue the same off the forum too... so I don't think it's the 'army of sycophants' that are sending me into a hysterical state.)

"

Without rehashing my previous argument (I'd hate to do that ad infinitum and bore everyone ) this was aimed at me and the reason I attacked the opinion was because I was being called mentally incapable. I don't need any male sycophants to back me up, I don't post for attention, and I don't have an over inflated ego. I am actually this argumentative in real life too, funny that.

Agreed, you are one who doesn't appear to have an overly inflated ego. You are opinionated though, but hey so am I. You may not need the sycophants, but they are there, i'm sure you've noticed them anyway.

I was just making an observation. Anyone being genuine would likely make the same one. "

The sycophants are no reason to criticise though, because I don't court them, need them, want them or get them any more than any other woman on this site. In fact probably less so, because they don't want to be seen to condone cheating (in public). I get that this was not aimed at me - I'm just pointing out that the post you quoted originally was. And the reason I've argued my head off on this thread is not because I expect anyone to agree with my relationship status but because I massively object to being patronised and called incapable.

Harrogate

"

It's funny, because I've noticed these forums are dominated by men with outdated and old fashioned values who don't have any respect for the viewpoints of women.

(I argue the same off the forum too... so I don't think it's the 'army of sycophants' that are sending me into a hysterical state.)"

I respect your viewpoint. It is a very unique one however, and you seem to see the world through a rather distorted lens. Again I wasn't particularly referring to you. The sycophants tend to leave you alone as you'll bite their head off anyway.

I respect everyone's opinion. But honestly after reading these forums. I find it's usually single men complaining about why they can't meet/have sex with someone. If you're are married and people don't want to meet you , because of it . Man up and Shake it off .

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"

(I argue the same off the forum too... so I don't think it's the 'army of sycophants' that are sending me into a hysterical state.)

I respect your viewpoint. It is a very unique one however, and you seem to see the world through a rather distorted lens. Again I wasn't particularly referring to you. The sycophants tend to leave you alone as you'll bite their head off anyway. "

Her viewpoint isn't that unique. Once you step outside of the construct of monogamous relationship, there are many that view things in a very similar way

As for believing that women on this site are fuelled by an army of sycophantic man to give their opinions, all I can say is that it would appear strong women aren't a norm for you

Yes, many men can be falsely sycophantic on herev(in the delusional hope that will somehow get them what they want) but the majority of women on here are smart, savy and educated enough to see the false platitudes for what they are, and have no need for them to enable them to voice their opinions

I'm single and happy. Wouldn't knowingly meet a married man as I prefer not to hurt others in order to have sex. What others do is up to them and I'm not here to judge. They have to live with their conscience no matter how they try and justify it.

Sycophantic? I think not.

"

I respect your viewpoint. It is a very unique one however, and you seem to see the world through a rather distorted lens. Again I wasn't particularly referring to you. The sycophants tend to leave you alone as you'll bite their head off anyway. "

I don't have a distorted lens - I just reject tradition.

"

Her viewpoint isn't that unique. Once you step outside of the construct of monogamous relationship, there are many that view things in a very similar way"

Of course the whole idea that non-monogamy is odd or a 'distorted lens' or a somehow immoral lifestyle on a swinging site is... quite odd in itself.

Harrogate

"

Her viewpoint isn't that unique. Once you step outside of the construct of monogamous relationship, there are many that view things in a very similar way

As for believing that women on this site are fuelled by an army of sycophantic man to give their opinions, all I can say is that it would appear strong women aren't a norm for you

Yes, many men can be falsely sycophantic on herev(in the delusional hope that will somehow get them what they want) but the majority of women on here are smart, savy and educated enough to see the false platitudes for what they are, and have no need for them to enable them to voice their opinions"

Well firstly living ones life polyamorously is fairly unique, not sure how you can argue with that. At no point have i said i have a problem with it.

I have plenty of respect for genuinely strong minded women. Not those who disrespect others. You are painting me as someone I am not, and arguing with a false sentiment.

Harrogate

"

Of course the whole idea that non-monogamy is odd or a 'distorted lens' or a somehow immoral lifestyle on a swinging site is... quite odd in itself."

I wasn't talking about your non-monogamy. How does that have any bearing on the way you view the world..?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Haha, the wisdom of the young!!

Strange, tho two people who's positions would appear to be an anathema to me have my respect by virtue of their ability for calm and reasoned argument, whereas those who I probably most closely agree with have largely lost my respect due to the immaturity of theirs.

Oh the irony.....

"

Of course the whole idea that non-monogamy is odd or a 'distorted lens' or a somehow immoral lifestyle on a swinging site is... quite odd in itself.

I wasn't talking about your non-monogamy. How does that have any bearing on the way you view the world..?"

That's the only thing I've contributed to this thread in discussion. So if you're not referring to that, then I have no idea what you're referring to.

"

Well firstly living ones life polyamorously is fairly unique, not sure how you can argue with that. "

About 50% of my friendship group are polyamorous.

And there are thousands and thousands and thousands of people on this site alone who are non monogamous. Not actually that unique. I generally consider myself non-monogamous rather than polyamorous.

Without rehashing my previous argument (I'd hate to do that ad infinitum and bore everyone ) this was aimed at me and the reason I attacked the opinion was because I was being called mentally incapable. I don't need any male sycophants to back me up, I don't post for attention, and I don't have an over inflated ego. I am actually this argumentative in real life too, funny that. "

Why did you assume my Latin adverb was aimed at you? It actually wasn't

[Removed by poster at 16/04/15 19:50:00]