FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Please help....

Please help....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub... girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

worcester

Am I just stupid?

What's meant when people put large, ample and curvy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Is this a trick question??

At a rough guess, it could possibly be how people view themselves....

By *ub... girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

worcester

"Is this a trick question??

At a rough guess, it could possibly be how people view themselves...."

I class myself as curvy, been chatting to somebody who states average and when pics are revealed they are bigger than me

Northampton

I class myself as curvy, been chatting to somebody who states average and when pics are revealed they are bigger than me "

Like I said,, could be how they view themselves!!

Or dreaming.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile text says you are 39, but says you are 41 elsewhere.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Its however you see yourself. Some people disagree but when push comes to shove they dont matter. I class myself as curvy. Others may say yes i am. Others may say im fat. But i dont care. I am what i say i am

By *ill4cherMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Would be useful if profiles gave weight as well as height, or BMI, then no need to guess

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Would be useful if profiles gave weight as well as height, or BMI, then no need to guess"

U dont need to guess and my weight height and bmi would not give u any idea of my measurement or how i hold myself or see myself!

By *ill4cherMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Your profile text says you are 39, but says you are 41 elsewhere. "
thats another area where profiles could be improved. As it is you stay the age you were when you joined unless you manually update it.

Northampton

"Your profile text says you are 39, but says you are 41 elsewhere. thats another area where profiles could be improved. As it is you stay the age you were when you joined unless you manually update it."

It updates after each birthdate you give when you joined..

"Your profile text says you are 39, but says you are 41 elsewhere. thats another area where profiles could be improved. As it is you stay the age you were when you joined unless you manually update it."

The site changes your age with your entered birthday....but if you write it in your profile text and don't update on your birthdays that's your own fault.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

People choose the body type they think suits them best. When I joined up I had a load of choices from slim, average, large etc the biggest was fabulous and as I know I am a chubster I chose that one....

I have met people bigger than me who have chosen ample - it's their choice and I am not going to say anything because it's how you see yourself so there is no right or wrong.

I have loads of naked pics on my profile so you see what you are getting

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Curvy = typically wide hips/thick thighs, slimmer waist. Classic pear shape.

Ample = chubby, usually younger ladies carrying puppy fat still.

Large = obese, big belly, canckles, upper arms bigger than Arnie but with low muscle.

Some women and men are deluded though they class large as curvy to feel better about themselves.

Things like "yes I have curves because I'm a real woman" get said. If you have rolls you're not curvy, you're large.

Which is fine, just don't delude yourself. Not aimed at anyone in particular just airing my musings.

A picture paints a thousand words....Telly Savalas, now he was a fattie, lol

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

slim - 1/2 a sky remote

average - a sky remote

Curvy - a sky remote + a little bit

Ample - a sky remote and a 1/2

Large - 2 sky remotes.

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

Haf to go and check my profile, I picked large because it was further down the list so assumed it meant fatter than ample or curvy.

"Curvy = typically wide hips/thick thighs, slimmer waist. Classic pear shape.

Large = obese, big belly, canckles, upper arms bigger than Arnie but with low muscle.

Some women and men are deluded though they class large as curvy to feel better about themselves.

Things like "yes I have curves because I'm a real woman" get said. If you have rolls you're not curvy, you're large.

Which is fine, just don't delude yourself. Not aimed at anyone in particular just airing my musings. "

I think you are so right. ....

I'm a sz 16 ... sometimes 18..so could be ample..but..I have small waist. .go in like a cola bottle..boobs..tiny waist. .thick thighs n ass...so I use curvy

If I gained any more than I am now I couldn't get away with curvy id say ample

I definitely think its how you feel lol. I put curvy on mine because thats how i feel but have had a couple of people say i should have put slim. Im a curvy girl, i have a waist and a big bum!!! xx

"Would be useful if profiles gave weight as well as height, or BMI, then no need to guess"

Hate the thought of having to put weight or bmi! Haha. Just seems too clinical and picky, surely if youve enjoyed chatting to somebody and have seen their pics then a few pounds here or there wouldnt make a difference?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

When most men read a profile - they stop when they see the word "Woman"...

To me - it doesn't matter how you classify yourself - as I'm not sizeist.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Would be useful if profiles gave weight as well as height, or BMI, then no need to guess

Hate the thought of having to put weight or bmi! Haha. Just seems too clinical and picky, surely if youve enjoyed chatting to somebody and have seen their pics then a few pounds here or there wouldnt make a difference? "

BMI is a guide - but that's it. My son and I are roughly the same height. He has a slender frame - mine is wider. He also has longer legs - I have a longer body. Stands to reason my BMI will be more than his (19 vs 28).

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Which is fine, just don't delude yourself. Not aimed at anyone in particular just airing my musings.

I'm a sz 16 ... sometimes 18..so could be ample..but..I have small waist. .go in like a cola bottle..boobs..tiny waist. .thick thighs n ass...so I use curvy

If I gained any more than I am now I couldn't get away with curvy id say ample "

You're bang on with choosing curvy. Curvy is a shape and has nothing to do with weight/clothing size. You can be a size 10 or a size 20 and be curvy.

You're bang on with choosing curvy. Curvy is a shape and has nothing to do with weight/clothing size. You can be a size 10 or a size 20 and be curvy. "

"Haf to go and check my profile, I picked large because it was further down the list so assumed it meant fatter than ample or curvy."

What does it matter as long as you are happy and people find you attractive?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

People see things differently,as long as you put pics up people can see for themseleves and know what they are getting.

By *ee331Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

I class myself as curvy, been chatting to somebody who states average and when pics are revealed they are bigger than me "

I like your curves very much

so;

if you got a 19in neck

44 chest

19in biceps

38 waist

28in thighs

18in calfs

and i'm as solid as a tree weigh 96kg and 5ft 7in

clinacally i'm obese so should i put large??

"Am I just stupid?

"

They could mean anything!

I'm fat (size 18/20 - even this isn't reliable as shop sizes differ massively ) but have never had any complaints.

I'm happy, know what i want , and am confident with the skin I'm in!

People just feel the need to have everyone in convenient labelled boxes.

Life ain't like that!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

No you don't. Your age changes on your birthday (or the dob you put when you join lol). It's only if you have written your age in your profile that it doesn't change and that how situations like the OP's occur.

As for the size descriptions, they are never going to be perfect as they are open to interpretation. As someone else says they are the individuals perception of themselves. Ask for pics and if you like them fuck them, if you don't then politely decline.

All those descriptions I get. The one that I don't understand is

FABULOUS

Wtf is fabulous?.

In my experience it's a potential bloody mine field?! Lol

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

BMI would be nonsense... according to BMI I am on the borderline of overweight... I am 65kgs, and 5ft 4 - but as my GP says, it is because I am very active (I'm a gym coach and do about 8 classes as a participant a week as well)

However as well as full body pics I also list my dress size on my profile text. People can make up their own mind from that - but I am listed as average on here, as I felt athletic would be a misrepresentation (I still have a mummy tummy) and slim seems like much smaller to me.

By *ady G and GTCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"People choose the body type they think suits them best. When I joined up I had a load of choices from slim, average, large etc the biggest was fabulous and as I know I am a chubster I chose that one....

I have met people bigger than me who have chosen ample - it's their choice and I am not going to say anything because it's how you see yourself so there is no right or wrong.

I have loads of naked pics on my profile so you see what you are getting "

That's why I put fabulous on mine, there are plenty of pics me on the profile that make is clear that I am large and curvy

well guys not about the body or size of cock or colour of skin with me its people who have heart and feeling and i am sorry to say ive been getting bullied for long time no one does anythin about it so iwish every one on here good luck for future love katrina happy swinging

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

You're bang on with choosing curvy. Curvy is a shape and has nothing to do with weight/clothing size. You can be a size 10 or a size 20 and be curvy. "

Curvy is a shape. But I have to disagree that it is a pear shape. I have big boobs and a big bum. If it wasn't for the chubby tummy I think I'm more of an hourglass than a pear and still consider myself curvy. Plus my chubbiness is not due to puppy fat at my age. I have rolls in certain positions as well but I wouldn't class myself as large. I could have done a year and 3 dress sizes ago when I was a size 20 but my overall curvy shape hasn't changed since it's a ratio. All the numbers have got smaller in proportion.

It would be nice if people could just write their own descriptions. You can't use them as a search option anyway and the arbitrary and limited choices are a minefield.

My heads pickled from so many choices so I'll lay it simple.......

I'm the nicest fat bloke you'll meet.

Simples.

So many folk are hung up on how to describe themselves.................pointless.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

fat usually

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"Am I just stupid?

They could mean anything!

I'm fat (size 18/20 - even this isn't reliable as shop sizes differ massively ) but have never had any complaints.

I'm happy, know what i want , and am confident with the skin I'm in!

People just feel the need to have everyone in convenient labelled boxes.

Life ain't like that!"

lovely to see someone happy to describe themselves as fat ..honesty goes a long way..well done

not all guys want a skinny girl to play with the BBW tag makes me laugh as it means your beautiful cos you a certain size..

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't think it is just at the larger end of the scale that has this problem though.

As I have got older and lack or exercise I feel I should describe myself as average (my weight hasn't changed at all) But seeing a lot of 'average' women on here, means I have to remain as 'slim' as I regularly think really? When I look at some profiles, so plenty of pics on my profile plus I also state I have wobbily bits

» Add a new message to this topic