FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If 'Private Notes' privacy failed.

If 'Private Notes' privacy failed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you use the private notes function for other members profiles regularly and if you do, how horrified would you be if the site broke and everyone could suddenly see what *you* had written about them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The only time I use notes is to remind myself why I've blocked someone. So I wouldn't care if they saw what I'd said.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you use the private notes function for other members profiles regularly and if you do, how horrified would you be if the site broke and everyone could suddenly see what *you* had written about them?

"

I wouldn't care. I use it for keeping notes about people because of things they've said in private messages or in the forums.

Like the guy who wrote in the forums that he thought that gay men are disgusting, then asked for a mmf threesome with me in private.

Or the person who emailed me this morning offering the chance of of being gang-banged by his bareback group, when he says he *always* does safe sax in his profile.

Sometimes I just note that people are rude.

They're all honest. Why would I be bothered if they saw them? I usually tell them these reasons in messages too.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes I use and certainly wouldn't be worried if my private notes were revealed.

In fact, it might teach some men (they are my target audience)about why they are not successful on here due to crap profiles, being secretly Bi and status messages being totally disrespectful so they work for me

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Or the person who emailed me this morning offering the chance of of being gang-banged by his bareback group, when he says he *always* does safe sax in his profile."

People always tell me to practice safe sax, but I play where I want, when I want.

I just don't care. What's anyone going to do? Someone called the police on me once, I even went to court about it. Was a waste of everyone's time. All they did was give me a Jasbo.

It wouldn't bother me.. I dont keep notes...

Wouldnt be an issue with me. I put a note up to remind me that they are not my type. Saves me replying to them repeat messages.

"Or the person who emailed me this morning offering the chance of of being gang-banged by his bareback group, when he says he *always* does safe sax in his profile.

People always tell me to practice safe sax, but I play where I want, when I want.

I just don't care. What's anyone going to do? Someone called the police on me once, I even went to court about it. Was a waste of everyone's time. All they did was give me a Jasbo."

Wtf did I just read?

I don't do notes .

"Or the person who emailed me this morning offering the chance of of being gang-banged by his bareback group, when he says he *always* does safe sax in his profile.

I just don't care. What's anyone going to do? Someone called the police on me once, I even went to court about it. Was a waste of everyone's time. All they did was give me a Jasbo.

Wtf did I just read? "

I just don't care. What's anyone going to do? Someone called the police on me once, I even went to court about it. Was a waste of everyone's time. All they did was give me a Jasbo."

Lucky you got off so lightly.

I only really write who can accom or if I need to remember something they have said to me about a hotel meet or car meet x

Wtf did I just read? "

wubble wabble

My private notes are limited to ... "Emailed on xx April, no reply" so I know not to bother them again. Got quite a few of them!!

Well if I found no-one had written bitchy comments about me I'd be absolutely gutted.......

But I suspect I've nothing to worry about there,,,

"I only really write who can accom or if I need to remember something they have said to me about a hotel meet or car meet x "

might be embarassing if the car meet was offered in a three wheeled van...

"Well if I found no-one had written bitchy comments about me I'd be absolutely gutted.......

But I suspect I've nothing to worry about there,,, "

Wouldn't really be bothered. Just alot of people would know that I think they are knobs. If I met them in person I'd say it to their faces. The others would just see their real names. Where met etc. No biggie.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

They are just random notes of all sorts for mine. So I have notes on friend friends who have solo profiles and a couples profile so I can remember who's with who, for example. As another example there are also a few annotated with 'probably a tosspot' based on forum posts. I don't tend to block unless their tosspottery is a regular occurrence so I like to note that something they said may have made them not my cup of tea, regardless of how hot they may or may not be.

"I don't tend to block unless their tosspottery is a regular occurrence..."

I like the word "tosspottery"

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Most of mine are "we saw their pics and said no" or "they saw our photos and said no" etc. Just so we don't keep on going round and round in circles.

I really want to see wasp's notes though!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I love this function,esp when i see it on a profile thats messaged me ,jogs my memory why i said no.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I use it lots.

Most of mine say.

No thanks

Most of mine are simple notes and wouldn't offend in the slightest I don't think.

Private notes function???????

"The only time I use notes is to remind myself why I've blocked someone. So I wouldn't care if they saw what I'd said."

well saidxx

"Wouldn't really be bothered. Just alot of people would know that I think they are knobs. If I met them in person I'd say it to their faces. The others would just see their real names. Where met etc. No biggie."

Real names being revealed is a biggy. Mines mick obviously but some wouldn't like that.

"Private notes function???????"

if youre paid up you can keep notes against a profile that no one can see. Only you.

I don't use them. either I want to chat to someone because I like them, or I don't in.which case I normally block. I don't have much use for notes as I don't chat to that many.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

" I would imagine he only writes'sue'...I can't really see any huge drama developing from that

Real names being revealed is a biggy. Mines mick obviously but some wouldn't like that."

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Wouldn't be bothered.

Most of them say something along the lines of knob, twat or I copy their variation of fancy a fuck message they sent me so I can tell if they do better next time

"I only really write who can accom or if I need to remember something they have said to me about a hotel meet or car meet x

might be embarassing if the car meet was offered in a three wheeled van... "

Pmsl well be ok in the back

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I use them all the time, but I'd never say anything about anyone (either on fab or in life in general) that I wouldn't say to them face to face so it wouldn't bother me if they went public

"Do you use the private notes function for other members profiles regularly and if you do, how horrified would you be if the site broke and everyone could suddenly see what *you* had written about them?

"

Don't currently use them though that may change.

Forum Mod

They don't say anything that bad,just a reminder of what we've spoken about or why I've blocked someone,maybe I should change that

By *vie RuthWoman  over a year ago

Just where the rainbow end.s . .

Very rare I use it . You tend to remember some people and block them .

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Wouldnt be an issue with me. I put a note up to remind me that they are not my type. Saves me replying to them repeat messages."

This

I don't even use them.

"Very rare I use it . You tend to remember some people and block them ."

I've never used the function, I do quite a bit of blocking though.

"Private notes function???????

if youre paid up you can keep notes against a profile that no one can see. Only you."

Well I didn't know that. Just had a look and found how to do it.

Every day's a school day.

Thanks.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We use it for a few reasons. Some people would discover the correct spelling of arse if ours were revealed

I pretty much forget to use the function, I don't think it would bother me if anyone spots what I've written

"They are just random notes of all sorts for mine. So I have notes on friend friends who have solo profiles and a couples profile so I can remember who's with who, for example. As another example there are also a few annotated with 'probably a tosspot' based on forum posts. I don't tend to block unless their tosspottery is a regular occurrence so I like to note that something they said may have made them not my cup of tea, regardless of how hot they may or may not be."

Checks....

Not blocked....

not sure if smiling or must try harder.....

I've made a few notes, I don't think any of them would be a problem of they went public. I suspect it would be much more distressing to find out what other people have written about me.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 12:25:16]

"I've made a few notes, I don't think any of them would be a problem of they went public. I suspect it would be much more distressing to find out what other people have written about me. "

ha, yeah likewise! Would be good to know what other people's perceptions are!

Unless people tell you how you come over to them, you never know to change your behaviours (if you decide you want to, of course!)

I use them all the time and yes best not show mine, every person I've met has a note so I put date, name, where and something ahem memorable and that could be social/play.because I'm scatty and meet loads people at partys/clubs

so when they message me 6months later I say hi tom yeah I remember having a laugh with you in smokers room at so and so club the tricky bit is when I bump into them face to face

I guess only those nice people at Sydney University will be the only people who really know all about us and how we interact in the bigger picture...

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"It wouldn't bother me.. I dont keep notes..."

and I have a good memory!

Mine are generally the nice bits i like about them and there name so wouldnt mind

» Add a new message to this topic