FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is This Pointless

Is This Pointless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok Just sent a polite reply to someone in here and been deleted for the 100th time. So my question is should I give up?

I don't think I look too terrible and despite being lets not beat about the bush as deaf as a post I can hold a good conversation.

Don't know what else to say really its just so demoralising sometimes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Plenty of blokes are in the same position as you. Just hang on in there

By *REEN GRASSMan  over a year ago

worcester

I totally agree. I had this debate yesterday. Makes u wonder whether most of the women do meet or just fantasise about ing meeting although there are some good decent ones on here too. Keep trying, you need to catch a good one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty meet. 4 meets in 4weeks says they do as well guys

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Your profile doesnt look too bad to me,just so many men looking for the same.Are you mesaaging people when you meet what they are looking for?

Socials are a good way to meet people if you search for any in your area.Good luck.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ok Just sent a polite reply to someone in here and been deleted for the 100th time. So my question is should I give up?

I don't think I look too terrible and despite being lets not beat about the bush as deaf as a post I can hold a good conversation.

Don't know what else to say really its just so demoralising sometimes"

I don't think the lack of replies is a factor of your lack of hearing. Try thinking of swinging as a social activity with the added bonus of sex - if you do that, it makes the fab experience more fun. That's what I do anyway and it works for me.

I'm sure its nothing to do with you as a person, it just the sheer amount of men compared to women. Nature for you I'm afraid. If you use this as an additional way of meeting people, rather than the only way, then it might work better for you.

By *in man 84Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Had the same problem with women thinking there are gods gift. Then found tgirls and have never looked back. Dress sexer, dirtyer minds, better blow jobs.

"Ok Just sent a polite reply to someone in here and been deleted for the 100th time. So my question is should I give up?

Just a few observations based on other forum posts I've seen.

First off your first pic is an action shot. I would advice you to put that in your friends section.

Same with your cock pic. It's got you fully in the picture which is good but both these pictures should not be in the public section in my opinion.

With regards to your profile text lose the word genuine. It's one of those words that people seem to hate.

With regards to your hearing. That's a none issue. If someone won't meet you because of that then they are someone you don't want to meet.

Good luck.

"I totally agree. I had this debate yesterday. Makes u wonder whether most of the women do meet or just fantasise about ing meeting although there are some good decent ones on here too. Keep trying, you need to catch a good one"

For every 100 men theirs one woman on this site, do you expect every woman to meet every man?

Apologies should have pointed out that a lot of people read the profile before they even read the message. They will delete the message unread if they dont like your profile.

Just hang around in the forums get noticed on here. If someone takes a fancy to you they will message you.

Patience patience patience

same as Location location location

"Just hang around in the forums get noticed on here. If someone takes a fancy to you they will message you."

Agreed. My messages and views have ramped up since I started using them. My first veri came directly off the back of a forum post.

And theres alaways someone for somebody.

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

The forums can be fun.... they can also be quite negative at times -but that's the way it is.

Forum posters have certainly helped me with tips and feedback.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I totally agree. I had this debate yesterday. Makes u wonder whether most of the women do meet or just fantasise about ing meeting although there are some good decent ones on here too. Keep trying, you need to catch a good one

For every 100 men theirs one woman on this site, do you expect every woman to meet every man?"

Hmmm, well if every woman slept with every man, it would put an end to these kind of threads.....

It's not easy on here. Maybe take off your first pic, if I was meeting it would put me off. Your profile reads well though

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"

Hmmm, well if every woman slept with every man, it would put an end to these kind of threads....."

I can see the gay protest marchers on route right now.

By *uby_xWoman  over a year ago

funky town

If a guy persists after I've said no thanks i block, saves his time and mine.

Another thread by another single guy whinging. If you can't handle rejection then you need to develop thicker skin or you are totally right, this site isn't for you.

"I totally agree. I had this debate yesterday. Makes u wonder whether most of the women do meet or just fantasise about ing meeting although there are some good decent ones on here too. Keep trying, you need to catch a good one

For every 100 men theirs one woman on this site, do you expect every woman to meet every man?

Hmmm, well if every woman slept with every man, it would put an end to these kind of threads....."

Lol

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

well if its the same "someone" you sent 100 replies to, then not surprised the reply was deleted

"Another thread by another single guy whinging. If you can't handle rejection then you need to develop thicker skin or you are totally right, this site isn't for you."

This, OP when all said and done, men by far out weigh the ladies, ladies generally read a profile first, aside from fact that you don't match what I look for, your profile to me is instant turn off, sex pics and cock pics.

Lots men struggle, I doubt it's anything to do with your hearing.

Get to socials, chat in forums and chat rooms, those seem the most successful routes to getting a meet

[Removed by poster at 14/04/15 13:03:22]

We men are in the same boat op. I am still looking after 7 years. Fab is a womans world

"Just hang around in the forums get noticed on here. If someone takes a fancy to you they will message you."

Grr, meoww,well hello sailor!

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Male/female ratio comes into it but I believe the reason some single males never have "any luck" is because they are shit at communicating with the written word.

"Just hang around in the forums get noticed on here. If someone takes a fancy to you they will message you.

"

you must know some funny sailors if they dress like this.

BTW. If your expecting a message of a female here then I'm afraid your have a very, very long wait

"BTW. If your expecting a message of a female here then I'm afraid your have a very, very long wait"
Rubbish.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I'm ashamed to say, I kind of have tactics.

Hardest part (as in real life) is attracting attention.

But I have found most will message you based on your profile.

I do the same as on Tinder, I only swipe right if Im intrigued not just cause I'm physically attracted. This usually ensures I have something to say to them.

I actually never send first messages, well maybe 2-4 a year.

Use the same (maybe toned down) profile on many sites.

Then just let go...

Do your own thing, ignore it and I find you get nothing for 6 months, then loads of enquiries at once.

If you do this on several sites then there is usually something interesting once a week.

If your in need of more than this move to the Philippines.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nope I don't send a reply 100 times to the same person just once. and its Just an observation. I do expect to get knocked back but I am only humun and I think however thick a skin you have everyone gets worn down eventually.

Thanks for the messages of support. Its greatly appreciated

Mate if I was a bird I'd put out for you.

Your time will come

"Just hang around in the forums get noticed on here. If someone takes a fancy to you they will message you.

you must know some funny sailors if they dress like this."

By *leur de lisWoman  over a year ago

Buxton

I delete lots that just don't get my attention. The truth is some guys are better at communicating and getting attention so maybe changing your style may help. Or you could just give up.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Fab ladies are like buses... you get none for ages then three turn up at once

» Add a new message to this topic