FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting at a hotel - are staff bothered?

Meeting at a hotel - are staff bothered?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

I have booked a hotel for a meet this week, are the staff bothered if people not staying their go in and out upto rooms?. I've booked a premier inn.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkieLassCouple  over a year ago

York

They couldn't give two hoots. Just don't look shifty when you pass the desk lol

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Not really if you book a room for two people they sometimes ask for the other persons name but you can make that up. Be aware though after about 10-11 at night the main doors tend to be locked and require your room key to open them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get your meet to parachute onto the roof then fastrope in through the window.....just to be sure.

They aren't normally bothered...i would book the room for 2 people though as we once went back to a single occupancy room for a drink after a night out and the staff knocked on the door asking how many people were in the room as it was single occupancy!

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

We booked a room with two single beds in it for just my wife (to keep costs down) and said she was meeting a friend before going on the piss.

Worked really well until I gave the key back 3 hours later with a cowboy walk lol

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we used to book rooms on a day-rate basis and the snigger-factor from the staff when checking in in the morning got to quite off-putting. and particularly the "was everything ok for you?!" when checking out later

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

your ok in a premier inn or a lodge just so hotel,s wont allow guest that are not staying late at night

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Be aware that if you're noisy you'll get a knock on the door from reception thanks to their "good night sleep guarantee" meaning they'll have to refund anyone that complains next morning about the wailing banshee next door! (Fuck you Lenny Henry! ).

It's common at Prem Inns. Even happened to us on the Xtasia floor at the West Brom one after some fuckwit on reception put a family on the 7th!!

Next time go for a Travelodge. The staff give even less of a shit there!

A

"Be aware that if you're noisy you'll get a knock on the door from reception thanks to their "good night sleep guarantee" meaning they'll have to refund anyone that complains next morning about the wailing banshee next door! (Fuck you Lenny Henry! ).

It's common at Prem Inns. Even happened to us on the Xtasia floor at the West Brom one after some fuckwit on reception put a family on the 7th!!

Next time go for a Travelodge. The staff give even less of a shit there!

A"

We were that complaining neighbour. ..having stumbled in from a club at 4 am we really needed some sleep. Bloody party animals next door ...still we were refunded

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

back in my single days i used to hold regular gangbangs at the same premier inn most weeks, same day. Staff used to smile knowingly but never say anything. As long as you are considerate and don't annoy or offend anyone it's no problem.

Him

Big chains aren't bothered because they charge a rate for the room no matter how many people in it. Small hoteliers though that have charged a single rate and then find several people spent the night would be pissed off and deservedly so. They would also be within their rights go charge what ever the full rate for the room is as you had broken the terms.

Check in as Mr and Mrs Smith lol. Most staff no the score.

Know

It's not the number of people in the room that can be a problem it's car parking.

Most hotels ask for vehicle registration which wouldn't be a problem for two of you in a room booked for two.

However cars parked but not booked in only have a short stay available so might get a ticket.

I had a friend turn up for an MMF once and he got a £75 parking fine.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Have booked in to Travelodges for afternoon play and have been sure people have been in the corridor listening, probably cleaning staff / housemaids. Also had those knowing looks from receptionists when handing the key back. They know early book-ins are usually for sex.

We ought to have 'love hotels' like the Japanese where you can hire rooms for an hour or two. With ceiling mirrors, round beds and baths big enough for couples or more. But we Brits are too hypocritical about anything to do with sex.

Google boutique hotels, they are much more used to early check ins. And early check outs. Lol.

They are usually cost competitive and frequently a much higher standard than a chain hotel.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

As long as you are discreet in common areas and don't cause any hassle for other guests hotel staff don't care.

Don't leave it a tip for the chambermaids either to ensure a welcome back next time.

Tip: if the lady is a squirter/gusher invest in a 2 quid shower curtain from asda to save the bed.

Good hotel staff will always know, but they turn a blind eye to a lot as long as noone is disturbed.

I take lots of guys back to my room at premiere inns and travel lodge no one even bats a eyelid lol

Wouldnt mind a couple of french maids joining in the action while in a hotel

It's never been a problem for me, I travel a lot on business and stay over at hotels every week, I have friends over regularly

if the staff are female and pretty fit invite them to join in haha x

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

No problems myself complained about a bunch of students making a racket in next room. Then went back to room an the woman i was with shagged me senseless till she let out a primal scream when she orgasmed lol x No one complained about that lol x

I work in a four star hotel & have some laughs when I look at the who's near on my mobile

Nobody cares as long as there's no mither

By *leur de lisWoman  over a year ago

Buxton

"I have booked a hotel for a meet this week, are the staff bothered if people not staying their go in and out upto rooms?. I've booked a premier inn. "

most are not paid enough to be bothered and the rest are up to the same themselves.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I am sure that staff don't mind or care as long as people are civil and don't leave the place looking like a massive post fuck tip!

Hotels are great though...nice and anonymous

I booked into one hotel and because there were more than two of us going up they checked our room numbers and because only one room was booked they told us only one couple per room and wouldn't let the others up

I have also had it where they haven't batted an eye lid, I think it depends who's on the door

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

At many Campanile hotels you do not have to walk past reception to get to individual rooms - not all from this chain are like this but the older ones mainly are...

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Not in the slightest no

I generally tell them I'm on a swingers site

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

"Check in as Mr and Mrs Smith lol. Most staff no the score."

Mr and Mrs and Mrs Smith (Albert Finney, The Green Man)

This thread is educating, can't say i have ever had a problem with this ever.

I met a couple at a nice hotel a few years ago for a mmf. Sounds like a made up story but the hotel was full of 10-15 girls attending a cheer leading competition.

Anyway the wife was shall we say very vocal when cumming

Her orgasmic shrieks and screams ended up attracting attention from both parents and kids. A polite (knowing) knock at the door instructed us to reduce the noise as it was causing problems

» Add a new message to this topic