FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > All girl orgy

All girl orgy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutmeup500 OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Anyone ever attended one? What's it like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but sounds fun

If you need security I'll guard for free

"If you need security I'll guard for free"

As long as you stop me from leaving

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I'd love to go to one

Yes - lady of the couple attended one quite recently - was not all it's hyped up to be. Was at a club - a little cliquey and attempts to get to know people were pretty much knocked back - and way too many very overweight ladies there who pressured you to try and play. Maybe bad luck but put me off any more.

st andrews

"Yes - lady of the couple attended one quite recently - was not all it's hyped up to be. Was at a club - a little cliquey and attempts to get to know people were pretty much knocked back - and way too many very overweight ladies there who pressured you to try and play. Maybe bad luck but put me off any more. "

Anyone can be pushy, what has their weight got to do with it?

"Yes - lady of the couple attended one quite recently - was not all it's hyped up to be. Was at a club - a little cliquey and attempts to get to know people were pretty much knocked back - and way too many very overweight ladies there who pressured you to try and play. Maybe bad luck but put me off any more. "

I was at the same one ..was only the second they had held so numbers were low .but we had a good time .. looking forward to more .. not sure cliquey at all only the girl that ran it ..myself and one other that were at both the first and second one ..

London

well that ruined my fantasy

"Yes - lady of the couple attended one quite recently - was not all it's hyped up to be. Was at a club - a little cliquey and attempts to get to know people were pretty much knocked back - and way too many very overweight ladies there who pressured you to try and play. Maybe bad luck but put me off any more.

Anyone can be pushy, what has their weight got to do with it? "

"Yes - lady of the couple attended one quite recently - was not all it's hyped up to be. Was at a club - a little cliquey and attempts to get to know people were pretty much knocked back - and way too many very overweight ladies there who pressured you to try and play. Maybe bad luck but put me off any more.

Very little play took place ..certainly no pressure from anywhere .. i myself played but spent a lot of time trying to put nervous ones at ease ..chatted most of the time ..

I think he/she was making an observation. Not about weight per sé but about the fact it was to their liking. Not many ppl feel comfortable around other ppl.

Just like many women say they don't like overweight guys it goes both ways.

I don't think they were pointing fingers but they were making a general observation.

We all have our attractions and unattractions

"well that ruined my fantasy "

Dont let it .. they are good fun ..i refer to them as all girls parties as orgies they werent

Well - weight can have a lot to do with it if you are honest on profile that you are not interested in larger people - and it wasn't the one that the other lady is referring to that I attended - don't want to get into an argument over weight etc - was just contributing to the thread - we all have our own preferences

By *on5050Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

I hope to arrange one for a photo-shoot in a hotel in Manchester early May got 2 ladies interested need 4 more. Men stay in the bar

Not just some single guys that are pushy I see

London

"well that ruined my fantasy

Dont let it .. they are good fun ..i refer to them as all girls parties as orgies they werent "

any playing at all?

st andrews

"I think he/she was making an observation. Not about weight per sé but about the fact it was to their liking. Not many ppl feel comfortable around other ppl.

I don't think they were pointing fingers but they were making a general observation.

We all have our attractions and unattractions "

Not being attracted is fine, but it sounds like it was implied that overweight women were harassing slimmer women into playing.

I'm not saying that was what was meant, but how it came across. The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter what size someone is, that doesn't make them pushy

"well that ruined my fantasy

Dont let it .. they are good fun ..i refer to them as all girls parties as orgies they werent

any playing at all? "

God yes

"I think he/she was making an observation. Not about weight per sé but about the fact it was to their liking. Not many ppl feel comfortable around other ppl.

Not being attracted is fine, but it sounds like it was implied that overweight women were harassing slimmer women into playing.

I'm not saying that was what was meant, but how it came across. The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter what size someone is, that doesn't make them pushy "

No size doesn't make someone pushy - and don't think I said that? Just so happens that there were a lot of very large women there - and yes the majority of them were pushy and I was not interested. As someone said, the women can be just as pushy as the men and it is equally off-putting

st andrews

I'm not saying that was what was meant, but how it came across. The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter what size someone is, that doesn't make them pushy

No size doesn't make someone pushy - and don't think I said that? Just so happens that there were a lot of very large women there - and yes the majority of them were pushy and I was not interested. As someone said, the women can be just as pushy as the men and it is equally off-putting"

And it's your right to not be attracted. However I personally would have worded it as 'some of the ladies were pushy' and their weight wouldn't have come into it, but that's my choice. I just found it an odd phrasing, is all.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There's been a few around this area, at one time they were fairly regular.

Form chatting to some of the ladies, it looks like, especially if there were a lot of repeat attenders, there was a fair bit of play going on. Depending on the intent, some parties are more like socials, and some have been quite hard-core play events!

st andrews

"There's been a few around this area, at one time they were fairly regular.

Form chatting to some of the ladies, it looks like, especially if there were a lot of repeat attenders, there was a fair bit of play going on. Depending on the intent, some parties are more like socials, and some have been quite hard-core play events! "

They do sound interesting, if one popped up in my area I'd definitely give it a go

No size doesn't make someone pushy - and don't think I said that? Just so happens that there were a lot of very large women there - and yes the majority of them were pushy and I was not interested. As someone said, the women can be just as pushy as the men and it is equally off-putting

And it's your right to not be attracted. However I personally would have worded it as 'some of the ladies were pushy' and their weight wouldn't have come into it, but that's my choice. I just found it an odd phrasing, is all. "

Sorry - I just wrote it as it was i.e. it was ONLY the overweight ladies who were pressurising - none of the others - never even gave it a thought but no malice intended

st andrews

And it's your right to not be attracted. However I personally would have worded it as 'some of the ladies were pushy' and their weight wouldn't have come into it, but that's my choice. I just found it an odd phrasing, is all.

Sorry - I just wrote it as it was i.e. it was ONLY the overweight ladies who were pressurising - none of the others - never even gave it a thought but no malice intended "

None taken, just bemused. I'm sorry you didn't have much fun as you'd hoped

Hell yes!!!

I hosted one & it was an absolute riot!...any ladies considering it - FFS DO IT!!!

B xx

st andrews

"Hell yes!!!

I hosted one & it was an absolute riot!...any ladies considering it - FFS DO IT!!!

B xx"

Did you know all the ladies beforehand?

I wanna go to one its a biiig fantasy of mine but not mr's so think it'll stay a fantasy

No not all, a few I'd met before but several I found by word of mouth. It took ages to organise but so worth it & I'm most certainly throwing another

"No not all, a few I'd met before but several I found by word of mouth. It took ages to organise but so worth it & I'm most certainly throwing another "

» Add a new message to this topic