FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fucking tvs

fucking tvs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dtanya OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

why do straight guys think fucking a tranny is not gay

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Real LOL here we go again.

"why do straight guys think fucking a tranny is not gay "

They dont...theyre just in denial

Tecknically you are still straight if your getting oral from a convincing transsexual

Obviously a transsexual is fine as shes now a woman (i hope)...however theyre in denial if they think that applies to a transvestite

LEDs are my favourite.

I find them a little tighter than LCD. I bet you older lot can even remember getting kinky with a nice big rear projection.

Naughty naughty

"why do straight guys think fucking a tranny is not gay

Obviously a transsexual is fine as shes now a woman (i hope)...however theyre in denial if they think that applies to a transvestite"

My point was a woman who just had a penis, so she is still a woman tho.

Obviously a transsexual is fine as shes now a woman (i hope)...however theyre in denial if they think that applies to a transvestiteMy point was a woman who just had a penis, so she is still a woman tho."

Nah sorry shag...he aint 100% a she if that cock is still hanging hahha

Obviously a transsexual is fine as shes now a woman (i hope)...however theyre in denial if they think that applies to a transvestiteMy point was a woman who just had a penis, so she is still a woman tho.

Nah sorry shag...he aint 100% a she if that cock is still hanging hahha"

You are right ther so we can say she is 50 / 50 lol.

Just don't pinch my panties boys after.

"Just don't pinch my panties boys after. "

lol

If fucking u would make me gay then so be it you're an absolute stunner xx

"Just don't pinch my panties boys after.

If fucking u would make me gay then so be it you're an absolute stunner xx"

Aww thanks hun.

Mega convincing tv...shame about the cock though

Mega convincing tv...shame about the cock though "

Well I can live with it. lol x

Well I can live with it. lol x"

Lol I'm also willing to live with it

Well I can live with it. lol x

Lol I'm also willing to live with it "

I think most of us could live with it.

Maybe I'm in a minority. But as long as your all having fun, who really cares.

I'd not turn down a convincing TS or TG. But like they say each to there own.

I would. I'm sorry lol

"Real LOL here we go again. "

Maybe because some look like this ^^

By *ames 999Man  over a year ago

dublin/wexford

Stunning is right xx

Look here's the thing......

Taking men who have sex with post-op/pre-op transsexuals out of the equation because TS are rightfully entitled to identify as the gender which best matches true self....

But when it comes down to men who have sex with transvestites or crossdressers,,,,,, those men are not straight....

it is 100% gay,nothing else to it.

"it is 100% gay,nothing else to it."

Then your a lesbian then if thats the way you think.

I'm not judging you, each to there own. But don't through stones if you live in a green house.

I still see a TS as a woman as she was born a woman and still look like one but just had an penis added.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

They dont...theyre just in denial"

"it is 100% gay,nothing else to it.

Then your a lesbian then if thats the way you think.

I'm not judging you, each to there own. But don't through stones if you live in a green house."

Just wet myself now!!!!! Cracking

They don't think so, they know very well but label themselves as straight since a fair deal of trannies are looking for "straight" guys......

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's that time of the week already?

I'd say it could be 100% bi actually, maybe he likes ladies too......

Says 'binikki'...

It could just be bi, like yourself. It certainly aint straight though, thats for sure

"Look here's the thing......

Taking men who have sex with post-op/pre-op transsexuals out of the equation because TS are rightfully entitled to identify as the gender which best matches true self....

But when it comes down to men who have sex with transvestites or crossdressers,,,,,, those men are not straight....

"

Yes, that pretty much sums it up. TS and TV are 2 entirely different things

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

If it's cute Fuck it, there is no gay

I don't think they do.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Straight guys don't fuck them

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Popcorn is ready....I'll just relax and let this one ride...x

Hang just grabbing my urm popcorn

Wouldn't fancy fucking a TV tbh. Be scared of getting a electric shock But each to there own.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I consider the guys I meet as straight cos they never ever touch me between my legs; if they were gay they'd want to touch there; with me, all they get is a BJ then they Fuck me and it suits me just fine. It's all so uncomplicated and I wouldn't want it any other way

"I consider the guys I meet as straight cos they never ever touch me between my legs; if they were gay they'd want to touch there; with me, all they get is a BJ then they Fuck me and it suits me just fine. It's all so uncomplicated and I wouldn't want it any other way "

More power to you!

They aint straight though

London

"I consider the guys I meet as straight cos they never ever touch me between my legs; if they were gay they'd want to touch there; with me, all they get is a BJ then they Fuck me and it suits me just fine. It's all so uncomplicated and I wouldn't want it any other way

More power to you!

They aint straight though "

It's not about power, dear - it's about not being judgmental; not all are capable of that (as proved by your good self).

"I consider the guys I meet as straight cos they never ever touch me between my legs; if they were gay they'd want to touch there; with me, all they get is a BJ then they Fuck me and it suits me just fine. It's all so uncomplicated and I wouldn't want it any other way

More power to you!

It's not about power, dear - it's about not being judgmental; not all are capable of that (as proved by your good self)."

Eh??? No 'more power to you' is just a saying...it means like 'fair play' or 'good on ya'

London

More power to you!

It's not about power, dear - it's about not being judgmental; not all are capable of that (as proved by your good self).

Eh??? No 'more power to you' is just a saying...it means like 'fair play' or 'good on ya'"

I know but that is NOT how YOU meant it; just look at the tone of your replies.Der.

More power to you!

Eh??? No 'more power to you' is just a saying...it means like 'fair play' or 'good on ya'

I know but that is NOT how YOU meant it; just look at the tone of your replies.Der."

Of course its how i meant it...it doesnt mean anything else. The saying itself has nothing to do with actual power, its a colloqial thing

lol we will all have diferent views on this, some think u r not straight some think you are straight, its a thing no one will agree on tho

By *ucycuteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

To each their own, if they want to say they are not gay then fine.........I'd say 85% of all my mails daily are from 'straight guys' x

"Look here's the thing......

"

But they wouldn't want you in your natural state with stubble,hairy pits and legs and a pint of Stella in your hand

who says it isnt. i would love to

London

More power to you!

I know but that is NOT how YOU meant it; just look at the tone of your replies.Der.

Of course its how i meant it...it doesnt mean anything else. The saying itself has nothing to do with actual power, its a colloqial thing"

Messages have tones and subtexts - your messages are rather aggressive; that's all I'm saying but more power to you anyhow.

London

"To each their own, if they want to say they are not gay then fine.........I'd say 85% of all my mails daily are from 'straight guys' x"

Same here

Men who fuck chicks with dicks are bisexual their not ' straight ' because straight men don't want to fuck chicks with dicks they have no desire too or need too.

They only fuck women.

Obviously a transsexual is fine as shes now a woman (i hope)...however theyre in denial if they think that applies to a transvestiteMy point was a woman who just had a penis, so she is still a woman tho.

Nah sorry shag...he aint 100% a she if that cock is still hanging hahhaYou are right ther so we can say she is 50 / 50 lol."

I know you're both lovely guys - but aren't you being a little unkind here? It must be dreadful to feel so 'trapped in the wrong body' that you're willing to endure years of physical and mental pain, drugs, mockery from others etc etc just so that one day you'll finally feel comfortable in your own body?? Xx

More power to you!

Of course its how i meant it...it doesnt mean anything else. The saying itself has nothing to do with actual power, its a colloqial thing

Messages have tones and subtexts - your messages are rather aggressive; that's all I'm saying but more power to you anyhow."

See, now youre gettin it...

London

More power to you!

Messages have tones and subtexts - your messages are rather aggressive; that's all I'm saying but more power to you anyhow.

See, now youre gettin it..."

You're projecting (as usual)

Nah sorry shag...he aint 100% a she if that cock is still hanging hahhaYou are right ther so we can say she is 50 / 50 lol.

I know you're both lovely guys - but aren't you being a little unkind here? It must be dreadful to feel so 'trapped in the wrong body' that you're willing to endure years of physical and mental pain, drugs, mockery from others etc etc just so that one day you'll finally feel comfortable in your own body?? Xx"

Not at all...were hardly mocking now are we? Just discussing the op. Plus, id doubt your average TV or TS wants people to tip toe around them in some faux-respectful kinda way

"Men who fuck chicks with dicks are bisexual their not ' straight ' because straight men don't want to fuck chicks with dicks they have no desire too or need too.

They only fuck women."

Spot-on

Why the need to attach a lable why not just enjoy the moment,does it really matter what a person is or is not. I dont fit into any tick box and hey i am as happy as sin. Life is what you make it.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 20:10:50]

"Men who fuck chicks with dicks are bisexual their not ' straight ' because straight men don't want to fuck chicks with dicks they have no desire too or need too.

They only fuck women."

Or the nearest they can get to a woman when a real woman isn't available. Tgirls are easy,everyone knows that

They only fuck women.if they just let em lick em is that bi curious? "

What about hermaphrodites? If I have sex with a human with tits,a vagina and a dick what am I?

They only fuck women.if they just let em lick em is that bi curious? "

Remember the penis they got is surgically attached so it couldn't count as being bi tryin.

They only fuck women.if they just let em lick em is that bi curious?

What about hermaphrodites? If I have sex with a human with tits,a vagina and a dick what am I? "

A very lucky woman!

They only fuck women.if they just let em lick em is that bi curious? Remember the penis they got is surgically attached so it couldn't count as being bi tryin."

what if they play hide the sausage?

They only fuck women.

Or the nearest they can get to a woman when a real woman isn't available. Tgirls are easy,everyone knows that "

Yes my favourite is when they say I look hotter then most women they know and wish they would make more of a effort.

Makes what I do all worth while. x

They only fuck women.if they just let em lick em is that bi curious? Remember the penis they got is surgically attached so it couldn't count as being bi tryin.what if they play hide the sausage? "

lol yes then you would need to try and find it

"Why the need to attach a lable why not just enjoy the moment,does it really matter what a person is or is not. I dont fit into any tick box and hey i am as happy as sin. Life is what you make it. "

If you don't fit in any tick box why choose the one you have,,,,,

They only fuck women.

Or the nearest they can get to a woman when a real woman isn't available. Tgirls are easy,everyone knows that

Yes my favourite is when they say I look hotter then most women they know and wish they would make more of a effort.

Makes what I do all worth while. x"

What about hermaphrodites? If I have sex with a human with tits,a vagina and a dick what am I? "

my wife now come home i miss ya x

What about hermaphrodites? If I have sex with a human with tits,a vagina and a dick what am I?

A very lucky woman! "

Lucky is the new straight then

They only fuck women.

Makes what I do all worth while. x"

If you gonna do it you might as well do it properly More men would I think if they could be bothered with all the palava

Nah sorry shag...he aint 100% a she if that cock is still hanging hahhaYou are right ther so we can say she is 50 / 50 lol.

I know you're both lovely guys - but aren't you being a little unkind here? It must be dreadful to feel so 'trapped in the wrong body' that you're willing to endure years of physical and mental pain, drugs, mockery from others etc etc just so that one day you'll finally feel comfortable in your own body?? Xx

Not at all...were hardly mocking now are we? Just discussing the op. Plus, id doubt your average TV or TS wants people to tip toe around them in some faux-respectful kinda way"

Thanks and Yes, we were just discussing there what the op was saying and asking.

They only fuck women.

Makes what I do all worth while. x

If you gonna do it you might as well do it properly More men would I think if they could be bothered with all the palava "

Thanks for the compliment hun. x

It's funny this thread has come up, as earlier a man got slated for referring to TVs as men...

"It's funny this thread has come up, as earlier a man got slated for referring to TVs as men... "

They are.

"It's funny this thread has come up, as earlier a man got slated for referring to TVs as men...

They are."

Agreed. However a lot of straight people and a few TVs took offence....

Who cares,just get on with it and enjoy yourselves......

"Tecknically you are still straight if your getting oral from a convincing transsexual "

No you're not shag!

Well I can live with it. lol x"

Call me what you want. Youre amazing x

We love playing with sexy, convincing T girls - hubby definitely is not gay - he describes it as a heady mix i.e. looks like a woman but she is not (in reality) - he would never, for example, play with a man or a T girl in male mode - don't know if that explains anything but it makes sense to us - and we find it very enjoyable ! x

"Who cares,just get on with it and enjoy yourselves......"

"Who cares,just get on with it and enjoy yourselves......

"

Here here well said

I thought this was going to be a rant about us tv's being annoying

"Tecknically you are still straight if your getting oral from a convincing transsexual "

Technically Defo not! Convincing or not your still getting oral from a man end of.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Because to be gay means you are sexually attracted to the same sex.

As this is a sex site, alot of people just want to have sex and they are not fussy where they get it from. So i guess if a guy fucks a Tv its just a fuck, not a sexual attraction.

Epsom

"I consider the guys I meet as straight cos they never ever touch me between my legs; if they were gay they'd want to touch there; with me, all they get is a BJ then they Fuck me and it suits me just fine. It's all so uncomplicated and I wouldn't want it any other way "

"Tecknically you are still straight if your getting oral from a convincing transsexual

Technically Defo not! Convincing or not your still getting oral from a man end of."

how can it be a man if it is a woman that surgically got the penis attached not sure how u get it to be a man?

I don't think, they do think that....

and

I know straight guys don't fuck men dressed as women...

I just think it's an irrelevant question that serves no purpose other than to divide opinions identifying some peoples unwillingness to face facts or acknowledge the truth...

I simply adore transvestites and transsexuals. It matters not what others think of that, if they think I am gay or not, so what! People should be free to be who they are and who they want to be, no-one has the right to judge and if they do, doesn't that say more about their own insecurities! Be what you want and don't let anybody tell you otherwise xx

ive been fucked with lots of st8 guys who are married so they must be bisexual not gay

By *in man 84Man  over a year ago

sheffield

I know some cd/tv etc don't like there cock tuching and like to be in the female zone but other like to get sucked and even give a good ass fucking. I'm guessing if your straight don't meet the latter.

Personally I've recently found TVs and ts a major turn on

Isn't this all getting a bit too much centered on labels instead of on people?

Surely, it's just people having fun - so why let all those silly labels bother you so much?

I mean - if you have to use labels, then emotionally I'm a lesbian (I only have full relationships with women), but I'd say that I'm sexualy bi, because my body still likes an occasional cock inside it...

But I've also played with TV's - some didn't even want me to recognise their male "bits" - while with others it was lovely to feel a "woman" in my arms fucking me with a dick that was real instead of a strap-on for a change....

Please - throw the labels out of the window - meet people and just have fun with them!!!

And if the labels bother you - then just stay away and look elsewhere....

By *gNeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

If you are reducing someones sexuality down to what genital's they have then I feel sorry for you..

I don't find the vaaast majority of TV's attractive because they still look like men, however if i saw a Mila Kunis lookalike, a cock wouldn't put me off.. All you conservative straight guys can keep your Pat Butcher lookalikes

"If you are reducing someones sexuality down to what genital's they have then I feel sorry for you..

I don't find the vaaast majority of TV's attractive because they still look like men, however if i saw a Mila Kunis lookalike, a cock wouldn't put me off.. All you conservative straight guys can keep your Pat Butcher lookalikes "

I refuse to have my ears pierced for this very reason

I weawy weawy don't know what this thwead is about

Epsom

"Personally I've recently found TVs and ts a major turn on "

You caught the gay.......

"Tecknically you are still straight if your getting oral from a convincing transsexual

Technically Defo not! Convincing or not your still getting oral from a man end of.how can it be a man if it is a woman that surgically got the penis attached not sure how u get it to be a man?"

So you mean a person that was born a female and had surgery to make them a male? Then that makes it even more gay recieving oral from them as they will look like a man.... Think you need to rethink that one mate

They only fuck women."

Does this mean if a guy fancies/ wanks over ect.. Transexuals and cross dressers but never acts on it is straight??

My opinion is the feelings are as important as the act in this scenario.

Also why do the straight guys who play with these ladies not get to define who they are like everyone else on here..

I read all the time your mean and horrible and these girls are women ect.. (which I agree with personally as I believe its who you are inside that dictates your sexuality) but when Its convienient to have a go at straight guys who play with tv's ect.. because she is now a bloke and therefore these guys have to be bi!

Everyone has the right to define who they are, their own sexuality and not be judged on their decision

Personal opinion only.

By *opmanforfun300Man  over a year ago

. Newcastle

Whats the difference between a bi guy and a straight guy answers on a postcard lol ok ill tell you its that one extra pint you shouldn't of had lol. What amazes me is why people are so worried about other people's sexualy is it a threat to them in my eyes live have fun while you can

They only fuck women.

Does this mean if a guy fancies/ wanks over ect.. Transexuals and cross dressers but never acts on it is straight??

Also why do the straight guys who play with these ladies not get to define who they are like everyone else on here..

I read all the time your mean and horrible and these girls are women ect.. (which I agree with personally as I believe its who you are inside that dictates your sexuality) but when Its convienient to have a go at straight guys who play with tv's ect.. because she is now a bloke and therefore these guys have to be bi!

Everyone has the right to define who they are, their own sexuality and not be judged on their decision

Personal opinion only. "

Thinks it's only the 'straight' guys that sleep with men dressed as a woman that get there backs up when people call them bi surely it's not a matter of opinion your sleeping with or fantasising about a man that wears make up and a dress...... Maybe some don't want to think of themselves as bi but Sorry it is what it is even if people choose not to be labelled that's the world we live in

Epsom

[Removed by poster at 14/04/15 13:42:06]

Epsom

Wow you guys have too much spare time....

Let's face the facts that the only reason this thread exists is to try and cut the competition with all the straight women..

"Wow you guys have too much spare time....

Let's face the facts that the only reason this thread exists is to try and cut the competition with all the straight women..

"

not straight women women

They only fuck women.

Personal opinion only. "

You're missing the bigger picture a straight man likes women a bi man likes cock and pussy so he will also like a tranny.

However good myself or someone else might look trust me a genuine straight guy wouldn't want to have sex with me in a million years its not in his DNA to want to.

I've have the cream of the guys of here and yes their profile says straight but everyone of them has told me in person their bi really but don't want other guys/women knowing because they feel it damage their street cred on here.

And that's the real shame that these guys have to pretend to be something their not still in 2015.

Epsom

not straight women women "

Got to preview next time x

For all its worth I'm gonna give my two penny's worth in and say I absolutely love meeting TVs in fact I haven't met enough of them! Call me gay bi whatever u want I don't really give a damn all I believe is life is too short to start worrying about other people labelling you let them worry about it and enjoy the things you like in life before its too late

not straight women women

Got to preview next time x"

your really blonde aint ya

Harrogate

"

So you mean a person that was born a female and had surgery to make them a male? Then that makes it even more gay recieving oral from them as they will look like a man.... Think you need to rethink that one mate "

Your logic is not just flawed it's non-existent; If you sleep with someone who is genetically male but looks and acts female, you are gay. Yet if you sleep with a genetic female that looks and acts male you are still gay??

That comment surely has to go down in the hall of fame for narrow minded stupidity!

Epsom

[Removed by poster at 14/04/15 13:48:48]

Epsom

How many of the straight guys like anal with a woman.....

News for you... You got the Gay!

Poxy predicted text

Harrogate

"

You're missing the bigger picture a straight man likes women a bi man likes cock and pussy so he will also like a tranny.

However good myself or someone else might look trust me a genuine straight guy wouldn't want to have sex with me in a million years its not in his DNA to want to.

I've have the cream of the guys of here and yes their profile says straight but everyone of them has told me in person their bi really but don't want other guys/women knowing because they feel it damage their street cred on here.

And that's the real shame that these guys have to pretend to be something their not still in 2015. "

Using that same logic though you were born and are attracted to men, that has nothing to do with the presence of a Penis. Now if if you didn't advertise that you were actually a male. I would most likely think you were female and be attracted to you.

If we became intimate and i found a penis, the only reason i would be put off would surely be down to societal pressure and the fear of being labeled gay..?

Technically Defo not! Convincing or not your still getting oral from a man end of.how can it be a man if it is a woman that surgically got the penis attached not sure how u get it to be a man?

So you mean a person that was born a female and had surgery to make them a male? Then that makes it even more gay recieving oral from them as they will look like a man.... Think you need to rethink that one mate "

No you are still wrong there. I said she is still looking like a woman with just the penis added, like a woman with a strapon if you get me?.

Milton Keynes

Still think my answer was the best

"Because to be gay means you are sexually attracted to the same sex.

As this is a sex site, alot of people just want to have sex and they are not fussy where they get it from. So i guess if a guy fucks a Tv its just a fuck, not a sexual attraction. "

lot of nonsense

They only fuck women.

Personal opinion only.

And that's the real shame that these guys have to pretend to be something their not still in 2015. "

So therefore if a straight man has sex with a post op tg he is still bi!! As I asmit I am not a surgeon but I believe they form the "vagina" using the penis which means he still has a penis, mutilated it may be but he still has one. So alleged straight guy is still bi.

By *in man 84Man  over a year ago

sheffield

"How many of the straight guys like anal with a woman.....

Poxy predicted text "

Holly shit so if I like anal from a tgirl/cd I've got the gay twice over?

Epsom

Poxy predicted text

Holly shit so if I like anal from a tgirl/cd I've got the gay twice over? "

No your immune because your profile says bisexual xx

Well personally I like to find a little suprise when I take a woman home

By *inkyminky69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow-ish

Looking at you, I'm 100% mincing lol!

Seriously, I'm bi. No qualms.... Because I like trans.

Poxy predicted text

Holly shit so if I like anal from a tgirl/cd I've got the gay twice over?

No your immune because your profile says bisexual xx "

Oh god thankyou. Was scared I would catch the gay!! Sounds nasty!

As this is a sex site, alot of people just want to have sex and they are not fussy where they get it from. So i guess if a guy fucks a Tv its just a fuck, not a sexual attraction.

lot of nonsense"

Couldn't promise I wouldn't

Thank goodness this great unspoken conundrum is finally being addressed! (Because it must be at least 10 minutes since we bounced around the same old arguments for the millionth time)

Still can't quite work out why anyone at all cares in the slightest about this. If you're that desperate to put labels on things buy a sticker book.

Alternatively, just get on with it, enjoy your own preferences, and respect other people's right to enjoy theirs.

"

So you mean a person that was born a female and had surgery to make them a male? Then that makes it even more gay recieving oral from them as they will look like a man.... Think you need to rethink that one mate

Your logic is not just flawed it's non-existent; If you sleep with someone who is genetically male but looks and acts female, you are gay. Yet if you sleep with a genetic female that looks and acts male you are still gay??

That comment surely has to go down in the hall of fame for narrow minded stupidity!"

Listen if a cock is present wether there born that way or not and you have sex with them then in MY eyes you are no or gay..... Call it narrow minded or not guessing from your reaction your one of those 'straight' men

i say bi sexual

Technically Defo not! Convincing or not your still getting oral from a man end of.how can it be a man if it is a woman that surgically got the penis attached not sure how u get it to be a man?

So you mean a person that was born a female and had surgery to make them a male? Then that makes it even more gay recieving oral from them as they will look like a man.... Think you need to rethink that one mate No you are still wrong there. I said she is still looking like a woman with just the penis added, like a woman with a strapon if you get me?."

A penis added? Ok then yes I think that makes you bi/gay

Harrogate

"

Listen if a cock is present wether there born that way or not and you have sex with them then in MY eyes you are no or gay..... Call it narrow minded or not guessing from your reaction your one of those 'straight' men "

I was pointing out the paradoxic nature of your statement. If you can't see that for your self then I can't really help you. You are of course entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to point out that it is an extremely miopic one.

So you mean a person that was born a female and had surgery to make them a male? Then that makes it even more gay recieving oral from them as they will look like a man.... Think you need to rethink that one mate No you are still wrong there. I said she is still looking like a woman with just the penis added, like a woman with a strapon if you get me?.

A penis added? Ok then yes I think that makes you bi/gay"

I think we wont agree on this topic lol

who gives a shit

Epsom

"who gives a shit"

So you mean a person that was born a female and had surgery to make them a male? Then that makes it even more gay recieving oral from them as they will look like a man.... Think you need to rethink that one mate No you are still wrong there. I said she is still looking like a woman with just the penis added, like a woman with a strapon if you get me?.

A penis added? Ok then yes I think that makes you bi/gayI think we wont agree on this topic lol "

Nope I'm pretty sure we won't

"

Listen if a cock is present wether there born that way or not and you have sex with them then in MY eyes you are no or gay..... Call it narrow minded or not guessing from your reaction your one of those 'straight' men

I was pointing out the paradoxic nature of your statement. If you can't see that for your self then I can't really help you. You are of course entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to point out that it is an extremely miopic one. "

Thanks but Im not quite sure I need your help but thanks for your input on my opinion.... Noted

Harrogate

"

Thanks but Im not quite sure I need your help but thanks for your input on my opinion.... Noted "

That's the problem with ignorance.. Your welcome though

Milton Keynes

lot of nonsense"

Im intrigued why you would think it's nonsense? Your bisex, so you're sexually attracted to both. Gay obviously means sexually attracted to the same sex. The OP asks if men who have sex with Tv's are gay.

Now if a man had sex with you in male mode i would say he was gay, when he has sex with you in female mode then he is Bi, bi curious, getting his hole, call it what you like, but not gay.

"

Thanks but Im not quite sure I need your help but thanks for your input on my opinion.... Noted

That's the problem with ignorance.. Your welcome though "

We do ok on here so maybe you should try it sometime might get urself a meet matey

As long as he is hot and a good fuck i dont give a shit if it says bi,gay,straight on his profile.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I am not sticking my dick in the television for anyone.

By *ust2guysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

South Yorks

For me, it doesn't matter who you fuck, it's all about honesty. If you penetrate another bloke - no matter how much make-up he's wearing- you're bi or gay.

We are all broadminded that's why we are on this site. It's only right though that we are honest with each other. If you can't trust a persons honesty over something as innocuous as their sexuality, can you believe their STI status? Just a thought!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I am not sticking my dick in the television for anyone. "

By the looks of it, in over a year, you haven't had any opportunity to stick 'thy' dick anywhere and have kept matters in your own hand.

Harrogate

"

We do ok on here so maybe you should try it sometime might get urself a meet matey "

That doesn't even make any sense. Good look watching others fuck your bird, not for me your welcome to it

Why can I never find a TV/Ts like u, omg!!!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

well its not the same as just fucking a guy is it..if their dressed as a girl its something different.

By *iss SophiebelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Reading

80% of my messages are from straight guys - I like to kid myself I've single-handedly turned them on to TVs, but sadly I don't think that's true...

(Not that any of this matters, obviously)

"80% of my messages are from straight guys - I like to kid myself I've single-handedly turned them on to TVs, but sadly I don't think that's true...

(Not that any of this matters, obviously)"

tbh most seem to be into the clothes your wearing than the person inside

"80% of my messages are from straight guys - I like to kid myself I've single-handedly turned them on to TVs, but sadly I don't think that's true...

(Not that any of this matters, obviously)"

Very sexy pics

Harrogate

Is that pose you two are doing just a coincidence..?

"

tbh most seem to be into the clothes your wearing than the person inside "

I wear next to nothing. I certainly don't get the impression that they're just into my clothes. Into my knickers perhaps!

"

tbh most seem to be into the clothes your wearing than the person inside

I wear next to nothing. I certainly don't get the impression that they're just into my clothes. Into my knickers perhaps! "

Oh yes would certainly like to get in your knickers lol amazing legs you have there too

Only indulged the once but having an extremely convincing tv sucking on my cock is rather one horny act of pleasure.. Struggling to find any in my area..

Either way nothing I like more than hanging out of a shemale while I tug on there hard cock

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"It's that time of the week already? "

"

We do ok on here so maybe you should try it sometime might get urself a meet matey

That doesn't even make any sense. Good look watching others fuck your bird, not for me your welcome to it "

Thanks mate I love it!

If U had one Id be fucking Urs too then again I'm not sure what sort of woman your capable of getting.... Prob won't be for me

Wembley

"

That doesn't even make any sense. Good look watching others fuck your bird, not for me your welcome to it

Thanks mate I love it!

If U had one Id be fucking Urs too then again I'm not sure what sort of woman your capable of getting.... Prob won't be for me "

Judging by the photographs, he would probably get only 'half the woman' you've got

"

That doesn't even make any sense. Good look watching others fuck your bird, not for me your welcome to it "

Oh and there's no watching going on When U lose some of that puppy fat give us a shout you might get a look in.... Or not

Wembley

"

Oh and there's no watching going on When U lose some of that puppy fat give us a shout you might get a look in.... Or not "

If you really, really don't mind, I'd prefer not to get a look in; please, pretty please

"

Oh and there's no watching going on When U lose some of that puppy fat give us a shout you might get a look in.... Or not

If you really, really don't mind, I'd prefer not to get a look in; please, pretty please "

Oh that's not a problem honestly

Wembley

"

If you really, really don't mind, I'd prefer not to get a look in; please, pretty please

Oh that's not a problem honestly "

Oh, thankee Sire; I am so relieved; for a moment I thought I'd have to gaze down to see who was talking

nite, nite

"

Oh, thankee Sire; I am so relieved; for a moment I thought I'd have to gaze down to see who was talking

nite, nite"

Night gorgeous Mwah

Wembley

"

nite, nite

Night gorgeous Mwah "

[ Damn, he is now being nice; what do I do? ]

i prefer women actually so i dont feel gay..i wouldnt have sex with a man unless i was in girl mode so it is a bit complicated..id say i was a straight guy and a bi girl because when im dressed i am a girl in my head ..

27 ‘straight' men have asked if I would like to be fucked this morning so far.

LMAO we all know the score.

"27 ‘straight' men have asked if I would like to be fucked this morning so far.

LMAO we all know the score. "

15 shadow people,6 fakes,4 snotty teenagers n 2 married guys that want to "experiment" no doubt

but all straight

Harrogate

"

Oh and there's no watching going on When U lose some of that puppy fat give us a shout you might get a look in.... Or not "

Ahh unfounded personal insults, the hallmark of an idiot. Good look in your search for happiness, you'll need it.

Epsom

15 shadow people,6 fakes,4 snotty teenagers n 2 married guys that want to "experiment" no doubt

but all straight "

Can we hear "and a partridge in a pear tree.. "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

but all straight "

Add in a few who don't want to meet in public or at a club, but a layby at 4AM miles from prying eyes is somehow ok...

but all straight

Add in a few who don't want to meet in public or at a club, but a layby at 4AM miles from prying eyes is somehow ok... "

Aww gotta love me Aunties on here. xx

Burton upon stather

Ok, time for my two cents...

First off TV is a very broad term, there are several different types of HPW/CD/TV/TG.

I've looked into this a lot as I find the subject of how we perceive ourselves and others intriguing.

First off you have hairy panty wearers or HPWs, typically men wearing women's knickers and jacking off in them.

Then you get HPWs who wear more clothes, bras, stockings and either self pleasure or engage in sexual activities.

Then you get crossdressers generally men wearing women's clothes but still hairy, again either self pleasure or for intercourse.

Following that you have transvestites, full women's clothes, make up, varying levels of hair removal.

Androgynous is next, identifies as neither male or female, varying levels of sexual preference/usually not full time dressers.

Then you have transgendered, born male but identifies as female, usually full hair removal, make up may or may not be homosexual.regarding penis some like it some don't.

Next is pre op transsexual, fully identifies as female, takes hormones and wants sexual reassignment surgery.

So, to sum up... with that many different levels it really is not as simple as saying you like men in dresses you're homosexual.

Open your minds people.

Burton upon stather

...then you have female to male.

Sub note, tomboy is widely used as a playful none offensive term for a girl who is boyish, try to think of one vice versa.

"...then you have female to male.

Sub note, tomboy is widely used as a playful none offensive term for a girl who is boyish, try to think of one vice versa. "

It's Femboy.......

"Ok, time for my two cents...

First off TV is a very broad term, there are several different types of HPW/CD/TV/TG.

I've looked into this a lot as I find the subject of how we perceive ourselves and others intriguing.

First off you have hairy panty wearers or HPWs, typically men wearing women's knickers and jacking off in them.

Then you get HPWs who wear more clothes, bras, stockings and either self pleasure or engage in sexual activities.

Then you get crossdressers generally men wearing women's clothes but still hairy, again either self pleasure or for intercourse.

Following that you have transvestites, full women's clothes, make up, varying levels of hair removal.

Androgynous is next, identifies as neither male or female, varying levels of sexual preference/usually not full time dressers.

Then you have transgendered, born male but identifies as female, usually full hair removal, make up may or may not be homosexual.regarding penis some like it some don't.

Next is pre op transsexual, fully identifies as female, takes hormones and wants sexual reassignment surgery.

So, to sum up... with that many different levels it really is not as simple as saying you like men in dresses you're homosexual.

Open your minds people. "

And still a man who wants to poke me in my bum with his cock or suck my cock is not 'straight' hes bi end off debate. x

It's pretty B&W and anybody who cant see that is just kidding themselves.

if you like men and women your bi, i meet both and im bi

I might consider men straight if they assume the active role and not touch my man bit. But if they do then they are questionable. But nevertheless I can consider them as a bi.

Well I'm gonna buys me some of these magic sex change clothes so I can switch gender or swap sexuality whenever the fancy takes me......

hey , with the right outfit on, I might even be able to suck cock and be straight both at the same time...