FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boob jobs?

Boob jobs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are so many people so strongly against them? Surely if it makes someone feel better about theirselves then it's a good thing?

Every thread about boobs or boob jobs there has got to be a few having to state that they are hard, fake, horrible. You don't see anyone that's had their boobs done going about telling everyone real boobs are ugly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno about that as I've never really looked at the threads but can I have a feel of yours, they look awesome

"Dunno about that as I've never really looked at the threads but can I have a feel of yours, they look awesome

"

Aww go on then seen as you posted first

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Really want mine done, just need to know where to start looking lol

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

aylesbury

"Dunno about that as I've never really looked at the threads but can I have a feel of yours, they look awesome

"

If someone wants a boob job that is down to them they are lovely I am thinking of getting one soon xxx mind you I need one xxx

Personal preference

You also see many people saying positive things about fake boobs

Like everything in life there are pros and cons opinions

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I'd like to just have the money for a boob job!! Lol

Because unfortunately people like to put other people down to make themselves feel better, and they quite often select a physical characteristic to do that with.

Adopts Homer voice;

"mmmmmmmmmm boobs".

I've never felt a 'fake' boob. I really want to.

"Personal preference

Like everything in life there are pros and cons opinions "

If you read the boob threads they are a lot of fake haters out there. It only bothers me because if it was the other way around there would be a public outcry at the cheek of someone saying real boobs are horrible.

(And before anyone asks no I don't think real boobs are horrible)

Humour aside, and risking a cliché, it's the person they are attached to that counts, surely.

Natural all the way for me. Its called preference

"Because unfortunately people like to put other people down to make themselves feel better, and they quite often select a physical characteristic to do that with. "

Yes I agree with what your saying

"Humour aside, and risking a cliché, it's the person they are attached to that counts, surely."

Haha it sure is

"Natural all the way for me. Its called preference "

I wasn't asking what your preference was I was asking why people feel the need to put women down that have had a breast enhancement. That was all

"Humour aside, and risking a cliché, it's the person they are attached to that counts, surely.

Haha it sure is "

"Natural all the way for me. Its called preference

I wasn't asking what your preference was I was asking why people feel the need to put women down that have had a breast enhancement. That was all "

I don't really think that someone saying fake boobs don't feel nice or are not for them is the same as putting down the women who get them. Seems that conflating the two removes the option of not liking fake boobs without that opinion necessarily being insulting to women who have them. For example, I could not like fake boobs, and still think that women who want them have the right to do so...

-Courtney

"Natural all the way for me. Its called preference

I wasn't asking what your preference was I was asking why people feel the need to put women down that have had a breast enhancement. That was all

I don't really think that someone saying fake boobs don't feel nice or are not for them is the same as putting down the women who get them. Seems that conflating the two removes the option of not liking fake boobs without that opinion necessarily being insulting to women who have them. For example, I could not like fake boobs, and still think that women who want them have the right to do so...

-Courtney"

It's not the choice it's the words that are used that's insulting, ugly, hard, horrible, yuck but to name a few words I have noticed being used. Of course everyone has a preference and is entitled to one

By *REEN GRASSMan  over a year ago

worcester

El Natural is always the best (.) (.)

This isn't looking good for my nipple enlarging cream!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

There are quite often nasty comments regarding boob jobs on here. Sometimes the same people make diametrically opposing comments on different threads depending on the balance of opinions in that particular thread. I don't understand the vitriol that some peeps pour on them.

Does seem to be a lot of negativity surrounding this subject- shame really as I love them all !

Like you said if it makes someone feel better about themselves then surely that's all that matters! I am sure ALL fems/males alike would change something about there body given the chance, it's human nature!

So wouldn't criticise anyone for choosing to do so

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

I've no issue with boob jobs there are many reasons to get 1 done, I do have a mild issue when a lass goes too far and has ridiculous size ones

By *tryxxCouple  over a year ago

central

I have never poured vitriol On my wife's boobs but I have poured baby oil

I could think of a lot worse things in life going on than getting all uppity whether a woman has had a boob job or not.

We have met couples where they've been enhanced and must say I did find them rather nice , but natural is rather nice too. Hey any boobs in your face are rather nice at the time.

Thanks for your comments.

So far nobody slating them which makes a nice change. It can't be nice for the woman that have had them done to give them confidence and then to hear the put downs on here.

I love all boobies whether they were bought or were free

personally i don't like enhanced boobs, but its up to the woman herself. i know a woman at a salon in her mid 20's had them done at 20. shes had a boy and girl, and breastfed both.

There is a phrase "if it suits the wearer, to hell with the starer" all about personal choices

Most boob jobs look weird, or too big, or both.

I'm quite old so natural boobs have been normal for most of my life, it's just fake don't look right to me. I know surgery is getting better and better boobs are more likely now, i'm sure once people cannot tell the difference between fake boobs and real then people like me won't think they look weird.

Tbh same for fake tan, fake hair, bright white teeth, etc. All these things weren't normal throughout my life so they are 'alien' to me and as such look strange.

And obviously younger generations are growing up seeing this stuff as normal so they probably don't notice a difference because both fake and natural have been normal to them.

I'd never tell anyone they had ugly boobs, there's no point because that's just one opinion and one opinion doesn't matter because they're not my boobs and other people won't find them ugly s they aren't really ugly except to the person who finds them ugly. I'd never comment in a fake boobs topic for that reason, think that's sad and unnecessary. Just wanted to give my opinion on why i think they look weird coz you asked.

If you watched a film from the 80s, any typical teenage type film from any category you'd notice a huge difference in the look of people and this might look strange to you? There was some enhancements to peoples looks to make them look different or more attractive but not to the point of peoples looks today.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 11:28:10]

"Most boob jobs look weird, or too big, or both.

I'm quite old so natural boobs have been normal for most of my life, it's just fake don't look right to me. I know surgery is getting better and better boobs are more likely now, i'm sure once people cannot tell the difference between fake boobs and real then people like me won't think they look weird.

Tbh same for fake tan, fake hair, bright white teeth, etc. All these things weren't normal throughout my life so they are 'alien' to me and as such look strange.

And obviously younger generations are growing up seeing this stuff as normal so they probably don't notice a difference because both fake and natural have been normal to them.

I'd never tell anyone they had ugly boobs, there's no point because that's just one opinion and one opinion doesn't matter because they're not my boobs and other people won't find them ugly s they aren't really ugly except to the person who finds them ugly. I'd never comment in a fake boobs topic for that reason, think that's sad and unnecessary. Just wanted to give my opinion on why i think they look weird coz you asked.

If you watched a film from the 80s, any typical teenage type film from any category you'd notice a huge difference in the look of people and this might look strange to you? There was some enhancements to peoples looks to make them look different or more attractive but not to the point of peoples looks today. "

Your not old

When I was growing up as well it was very rare to ever see someone on tv with their boobs done

"Personal preference

Like everything in life there are pros and cons opinions

If you read the boob threads they are a lot of fake haters out there. It only bothers me because if it was the other way around there would be a public outcry at the cheek of someone saying real boobs are horrible.

(And before anyone asks no I don't think real boobs are horrible) "

But of course you can't expect everyone to like everything

I have seen a lot of people say they prefer real boobs but as I said I have also seen possative comments about fake boobs, isn't that what you'd expect?

Surely you can't expect everyone to like them? And if people think they are horrible they will say, blimey you only have to look at threads on BBW, BBC etc to know people aren't afraid to post what they think and don't care who they hurt along the way

My sister had her boobs done because when she was a child she was badly burnt and going through puberty they didn't grow, she didn't have any nipples either all the tissue had been damaged in the burn, she was bullied most of her childhood because of the scares and the fact she had no boobs, so an an adult she had they done, they did a really in good job too, would I say she shouldn't have because people think fake boobs are horrible, no its given her so much confidence

I really don't see why people care what others think

If you didnt have fake boobs there would only be something else people would find to jibe at

I hate my boobs, I can't remember the last time anyone saw them, I never get them out even when having sex they stay away, if having an op can give you back the confidence you need to be proud of your body I say go for it

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

so many scare stories of silicon leaks casing cancer ect and all major surgery has risks so unless u have huge confidence issues is it worth the risk?

that said i have never felt fake boobs in the interest if science I would like to

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I love mine. Don't give a monkeys what anyone else thinks of them..

One guy on here used to go on every boob thread stating how horrible fakes were and that he wouldn't meet anyone with fake boobs.. Then messaged me asking for a meet

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

An ex-girlfriend of mine had a boob job when she was 40. She had kids and in her words, 'the kids had sucked the life out of them' and she felt she looked awful. When she had the bob job, her confidence was boosted massively, this doesn't mean she was getting them out and showing everyone, she just felt better within herself.

To me, they never felt weird, or odd, they enhanced her both physically and b the size of the smile on her face. This was the key thing for me, the impact on how she felt. Personally, I have no preference, but in this case, they made a huge difference.

"

I have seen a lot of people say they prefer real boobs but as I said I have also seen possative comments about fake boobs, isn't that what you'd expect?

Surely you can't expect everyone to like them? And if people think they are horrible they will say, blimey you only have to look at threads on BBW, BBC etc to know people aren't afraid to post what they think and don't care who they hurt along the way

My sister had her boobs done because when she was a child she was badly burnt and going through puberty they didn't grow, she didn't have any nipples either all the tissue had been damaged in the burn, she was bullied most of her childhood because of the scares and the fact she had no boobs, so an an adult she had they done, they did a really in good job too, would I say she shouldn't have because people think fake boobs are horrible, no its given her so much confidence

I really don't see why people care what others think

If you didnt have fake boobs there would only be something else people would find to jibe at

I hate my boobs, I can't remember the last time anyone saw them, I never get them out even when having sex they stay away, if having an op can give you back the confidence you need to be proud of your body I say go for it "

Everyone has a choice in what they like and don't like. That's not what my post was about.

The reason I put the thread up is because it seems to be acceptable for people to slate boob jobs. They can say what they want about them and describe them in anyway they feel like but if it was about real boobs or other body parts it wouldn't be accepted and the person saying those things would be shot down in flames by everyone on the thread.

I also understand people have the right to say what they want but maybe when it starts to hurt people's feelings or lose their confidence it's time to stop it

"I love mine. Don't give a monkeys what anyone else thinks of them..

One guy on here used to go on every boob thread stating how horrible fakes were and that he wouldn't meet anyone with fake boobs.. Then messaged me asking for a meet "

"An ex-girlfriend of mine had a boob job when she was 40. She had kids and in her words, 'the kids had sucked the life out of them' and she felt she looked awful. When she had the bob job, her confidence was boosted massively, this doesn't mean she was getting them out and showing everyone, she just felt better within herself.

To me, they never felt weird, or odd, they enhanced her both physically and b the size of the smile on her face. This was the key thing for me, the impact on how she felt. Personally, I have no preference, but in this case, they made a huge difference.

"

And that's what it's done for me too

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I have to say I don't get it. I wouldn't judge anyone who had one but can't get my own head around wanting any cosmetic surgery.

Some boob jobs look good and others don't. I have no experience whatsoever with how they fell though.

Each to their own. People with boob jobs probably wouldn't get some things I do or spend my money on.

Because they are worthless trolls who get their kicks hurting people's feelings no other reason

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I have to say I don't get it. I wouldn't judge anyone who had one but can't get my own head around wanting any cosmetic surgery.

Some boob jobs look good and others don't. I have no experience whatsoever with how they fell though.

Each to their own. People with boob jobs probably wouldn't get some things I do or spend my money on."

For me I had one 'normal' boob a b cup and one that hadn't formed at all. Was basically a nipple on a flat chest. I had never ever taken my top off in front of anyone not even a long term partner. Wouldn't go swimming, affected everything I wore. Couldn't get nice underwear without having to pad out one cup and then felt self conscious the whole time.

So for me it was the best thing I ever did and faced with the choice I would do it again. It literally changed my life.

"Your not old

When I was growing up as well it was very rare to ever see someone on tv with their boobs done "

I'm quite old lol, more meant i'm definitely not of a younger generation. But yeah hardly anyone had boob jobs or really white teeth or half the stuff that caught on a bit in the 90s. I think because you can tell something isn't real that is what makes it look weird, same for hair extensions and they do look nice but also strange at the same time because the hair doesn't quite look right once you notice.

Some film stars of the 1960s had boob jobs but you couldn't tell, not sure how they went from natural looking to obviously fake, i was just surprised they'd had boob jobs when i found out so never really looked into it. Probably health and safety changed the implants or maybe people going too big changed the look?

I think you probably notice this more than other reasons people find to put each other down because it's one that applies to you as it were.

I've seen natural boobs described as saggy lumps of fat and other derogatory phrases on more than one of these threads, so it doesn't just work one way - although I think you're right that enhanced ones probably come in for more criticism on here, due to the fact that most women haven't had boob jobs and there are some misguided men who think slagging enhanced ones off will make all the women with natural ones suddenly fancy them

One of these days people might learn how to express preferences without slagging other people off

It might be because there fake and most women have to pay thousands for them yet some look really bad and unnatural. I dunno? Or just down to personal preferance? Ive not seen anyone really slag people off by having fake boobs on the forums yet though.

"I've never felt a 'fake' boob. I really want to. "

I bet you have, you just didn't realise. The more expensive, newer ones feel exactly like a normal breast and unless they encapsulate (grown a sort of thin shell) you wouldn't know the difference

"I think you probably notice this more than other reasons people find to put each other down because it's one that applies to you as it were.

I've seen natural boobs described as saggy lumps of fat and other derogatory phrases on more than one of these threads, so it doesn't just work one way - although I think you're right that enhanced ones probably come in for more criticism on here, due to the fact that most women haven't had boob jobs and there are some misguided men who think slagging enhanced ones off will make all the women with natural ones suddenly fancy them

One of these days people might learn how to express preferences without slagging other people off "

Sorry it froze was supposed to be a for this ^^^^

worcester

Well fab fem I actually do prefer natural but have no objection on enhanced boobs. Actually just took a look at yours and could be convinced lol have fun

"I think you probably notice this more than other reasons people find to put each other down because it's one that applies to you as it were.

One of these days people might learn how to express preferences without slagging other people off "

Don't hold your breath

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

"I have to say I don't get it. I wouldn't judge anyone who had one but can't get my own head around wanting any cosmetic surgery.

Each to their own. People with boob jobs probably wouldn't get some things I do or spend my money on.

For me I had one 'normal' boob a b cup and one that hadn't formed at all. Was basically a nipple on a flat chest. I had never ever taken my top off in front of anyone not even a long term partner. Wouldn't go swimming, affected everything I wore. Couldn't get nice underwear without having to pad out one cup and then felt self conscious the whole time.

So for me it was the best thing I ever did and faced with the choice I would do it again. It literally changed my life. "

Fair enough. If I was in your shoes I probably would get it! Glad it worked out for you as you hoped.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

A boob job is not something I would do as im happy as I am and I personally prefer the feel of real breasts, but if someone chooses to have one for whatever reason, that is their right and it doesnt actually change who you are (with the exception of a possible bit of extra confidence from feeling youve improved yourself), youve just a physical part of you.

worcester

Yeah but u don't need any curvy

I would have uplifts I'm not bothered about having implants I'd be happy with the size I have if they were just where they are supposed to be

I needs a face lift for my tits

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Yeah but u don't need any curvy"

They can do breast reductions too you know, still classes as a boob job.

But as i said um happy as i am

One of these days people might learn how to express preferences without slagging other people off

Don't hold your breath "

Yeah I'm being over optimistic aren't i

By *ackStrakerMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Real or fake, happy with both but girls please get measured for the right bra size. A great cleavage is often wasted due to an ill fitting bra. Also different styles might need a slightly different size.

If they suit your body size fake can be great.

» Add a new message to this topic