FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys on fab

Guys on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im sure we all know that the ratio of males to females on fab is crazy in terms of how many guys they are compared to the women so how do you women go about meeting a guy?

What sticks out in a man for U to choose them amongst the endless messages you would get from others as I have been told by many U can receive a couple of hundred a day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Effort made on their profile, wording used in messages.

Might be 100 guys per woman, but a good 75 per woman have got zero profiles, and write "want to fuck" as first message.

Genuine guys, contrary to what they say, do stand out a mile

"Effort made on their profile, wording used in messages.

Might be 100 guys per woman, but a good 75 per woman have got zero profiles, and write "want to fuck" as first message.

Genuine guys, contrary to what they say, do stand out a mile"

True many guys are like that and many just photos of a cock but can U sometimes miss genuine ones due to the amount of traffic U have goimg through your inbox from the non genuine?

One liners don't even get opened. Just deleted. Same if they havent read my profile. Pretty much s the majority out. From that it depends on the profile and if we meet each otgers preferences.

Yes women/couples can get alot of messages but the majority are crap and are treated as such.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I am reasonably successful on here and put it down to being polite and looking to make friends first and see if we want to have fun as a secondary consideration.

For some ladies, my politeness is frustrating, but most appreciate a civil tongue and a sense of humour.

"I am reasonably successful on here and put it down to being polite and looking to make friends first and see if we want to have fun as a secondary consideration.

For some ladies, my politeness is frustrating, but most appreciate a civil tongue and a sense of humour. "

Im the same I don't think its right to come out straight away and ask to meet a woman manners go a long way

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

A bit of effort is always appreciated and generally will get a reply off us even if its a No....

However originality always stands out -as long as it's not cause they're telling me they like to fuck chickens or something.... lol

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Your avatar does not really stand out - I would think your 17/23 march shots would wbe clearer. A good avatar pic really works. Good luck.

"Your avatar does not really stand out - I would think your 17/23 march shots would wbe clearer. A good avatar pic really works. Good luck. "

I wasn't really using this post to ask advice as I dont haveva problem meeting but many guys do so thought it was a good subject but Thankyou anyway

I pick men who have read and understood my profile. Not keen on "old hands", you know been on here years and have loads of verifications. They must be local, hate having to travel a long way and most of all they have go be able to make me laugh

"I am reasonably successful on here and put it down to being polite and looking to make friends first and see if we want to have fun as a secondary consideration.

For some ladies, my politeness is frustrating, but most appreciate a civil tongue and a sense of humour. "

Yes this for me, respectful messages that are fun as well. Don't have to make friends but if a guy makes me feel comfortable enough to be myself then that's a good start.

Also decent looking helps too, and the fact that i'm actually looking for sex at the time they message.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

For some ladies, my politeness is frustrating, but most appreciate a civil tongue and a sense of humour.

Yes this for me, respectful messages that are fun as well. Don't have to make friends but if a guy makes me feel comfortable enough to be myself then that's a good start.

Also decent looking helps too, and the fact that i'm actually looking for sex at the time they message."

Its amazing how much more lenient a lady can be when she receives a message at the right time.

"Im sure we all know that the ratio of males to females on fab is crazy in terms of how many guys they are compared to the women so how do you women go about meeting a guy?

What sticks out in a man for U to choose them amongst the endless messages you would get from others as I have been told by many U can receive a couple of hundred a day?"

A nice cock pic with a message that says they are free when we are looking for a meet

Also decent looking helps too, and the fact that i'm actually looking for sex at the time they message.

Its amazing how much more lenient a lady can be when she receives a message at the right time. "

and brutal when not!!

Its amazing how much more lenient a lady can be when she receives a message at the right time. "

Yeah. I think most people come on here for what they want. I feel it's a waste of my time chatting to get to know people via my inbox because i'm not into dirty chat, i'm not into small talk coz guys tend to steer it towards sex asap and that pisses me off so i only go to my inbox when i'm in the mood for chatting to actual friends i've made on here or looking for sex.

Its amazing how much more lenient a lady can be when she receives a message at the right time. and brutal when not!! "

I'm more of the ignorant variety myself.

Have decided i'm going to be brutal to guys who demand anything from me though coz i'm sick of them, rare as they are they still happen.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

From my experience it seems to really boil just down to looks.

I'm always polite, read the profile and ensure my message shows that I have, never send one liners, never send a sexual first message it's always friendly, always attach a face picture, basically everything that's always comes up on the forums to do and yet my reply rate is extremely low....

Not whining, I shrug it off and pretty much just use the forums now, just saying physical attraction is end of the day the ultimate requirement.

From my experience.

» Add a new message to this topic