FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Enticing non swingers when out

Enticing non swingers when out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were out last night and we were both feeling naughty and so we decided to see if we could pull random people in a nightclub . The rules were that we would point out who we liked and the other person would chat them up and tell them that we wanted a threesome. So I chatted up a couple of girls from bruce and he chatted up a couple of guys for me. We found this really fun and really naughty . Only problem is most people look at you gone out and don't believe what your saying, and so we don't get anywhere . I can easily pull when out but the second I mention bruce will also be there they freak out and leave.

Does anyone have any success in this ?

Jen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Well if you sexy pair can't tempt people, then the rest of us will struggle!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didn't actually entice....as it was more of an accident but:

Malvern Social summer before last a vanilla red-head decided she fancied me and had also overheard we were having a "party" after drinks at the pub we were at.

She kinda invited herself back so I/we let her come back with us. She damn near shit herself when people started stripping off and playing but her final reaction was mint!

She asked me to take her upstairs and "protect" her from the perks at the party. She was amazing once upstairs....damn near nympho so got bugger all sleep and even had more after breakfast!

"Well if you sexy pair can't tempt people, then the rest of us will struggle!!!"

Thank you but I think the reality of a threesome scares people in the real world.

Was actually funny forgot to say. While we were trying to convince a hot guy that we weren't mental another single girl we know from fab randomly walked into the club and said hi. She got her phone out and showed him fab and he bottled it and disappeared lol

If you were out in Nottingham try NG1 as it's always a good bet for some fun at the end of the night.

"If you were out in Nottingham try NG1 as it's always a good bet for some fun at the end of the night."

Ng1 is primarily a gar bar though .

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

We do this quite a lot. We have had plenty success with the managing to ask guys back but have so far failed with females so the hubby is still waiting for his ffm

"If you were out in Nottingham try NG1 as it's always a good bet for some fun at the end of the night.

Ng1 is primarily a gar bar though . "

Used to be but there's more straight people in there now most weekends. Normally find a few people in there might not be so scared when you suggest them going home with you.

Sorry worded that wrong. It still is a Gay bar but a lot of straight people use it as it opens till 6.

LOk I'm bloody awful at pulling!! Every blue moon I click with a women and then as night goes on I end up getting more d*unk I end up buggering off and never asking for a number lol. But there rar occasions ha!

We've been in there a few times. But never really seen anyone that interested us

» Add a new message to this topic