FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how comfortable are you to complain

how comfortable are you to complain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen on quite a few posts of late about problems in clubs or people behaving badly.

And in some cases they admit they didn't report it or complain to anyone at the club at the time.

So is it because you don't feel comfortable to do so or do you worry about making a scene... Mostly If it's nothing major I will deal with it myself... If it's a bit more annoying I will tell Mr and he will have a word..

However if it's something that is more serious I have no issue reporting it to the staff at any club.. sometimes it's been dealt with exceptionally well.. others I have felt that it wasn't taken serious and am reluctant to go back.

But even I sometimes feel that reporting it to staff is a bit like running to the teacher at school and prefer self regulating in a play situation

So what do others do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't matter where I am, if I am not happy I will complain

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i always advise people to complain... because if something is happening to you, the likelyhood is that its not the first time that has occured, and if you say nothing it may happen to someone else....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would have no problem complaining, maybe when I first went to clubs I might not have but I've only complained once and it was delt with

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I have no issues at all with going to staff with any problems. From personal experience I know any problems I have will be dealt with appropriately

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

As always it all depends on what has exactly happened.

For example, for whatever reason I get lots of men feeling it's okay to groupe my butt in clubs (normally when I'm watching people play). First reaction is to ignore it, if it happens a second time I will tell my husband and we'll both go say a litle heads up to management (same applys if single guys break a rule on couples night with playrooms/areas).

Now we've had occasions where people have broken (yep pushed the door in) where we've been playing. At this point my husband has actually said something then complained to management.

We saw lots of things going on at a *club a few years ago, our complaints were ignored (and so I read still nothing has changed) so we didn't go back. That situation is incredibly sad but there are many other clubs who will deal with those situations in the right manor, so why waste our time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i always advise people to complain... because if something is happening to you, the likelyhood is that its not the first time that has occured, and if you say nothing it may happen to someone else...."

With Fabio on this (but often agree with his comments on many things)

you have a RIGHT to complain...and to EXPECT action to be taken.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not comfortable complaining but if I think I should I will.

» Add a new message to this topic