FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Inadvertent flashing

Inadvertent flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mokeynbubbly OP   Couple  over a year ago

poole

Now the weather is warming up nicely & clothing has started to lessen have you seen any unplanned flashing or have you flashed inadvertently yourself?

Had a lovely view of a rather large & lovely cleavage today in Asda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love to be flashed

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Did not realise I was flashing too much cleavage and that was why we were getting so much attention when out to lunch a few Sundays ago - waiter kept coming to ask us if we wanted anything. Bf did not tell me until a couple of days later - he found it hilarious, so much so we went back the following week. Hmmmm

poole

"Did not realise I was flashing too much cleavage and that was why we were getting so much attention when out to lunch a few Sundays ago - waiter kept coming to ask us if we wanted anything. Bf did not tell me until a couple of days later - he found it hilarious, so much so we went back the following week. Hmmmm"

Sounds like fun

Bet the waiter kept coming back over lol

Thats how I got extra pizza yesterday at asda lol

I was buying some ice cream yesterday and as I approached the chiller this gorgeous lady leant up who'd been leaning into it and her nipples had gone erect and we're straining against the material of her top. I had to double take as they looked amazing.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

When we're out on a Saturday Sarah loves flashing her stocking tops, then opening her legs just enough to get the guys spitting out their beer. Lol.

i've always wanted a sexy lady to flash me, accidentally or on purpose, sadly never happened but im ever the optimist xx

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I remember being on holiday once in a shop when I noticed a young lady in a loose fitting vest top.

Each time she reached to a shelf you could see right inside the arm hole and see her pert breasts - she was not wearing a bra - in profile at least.

I have no idea if she was doing in on purpose but as a 15/16 year old it certainly got my undivided attention.

In the right place, at the right time, I love to.

Yes skirt and no knickers

I love it ! Met a couple on here a few months ago and the very sexy female half was more than happy to flash her legs and pussy to me in the pub. For a good hour ! I was rock hard I tell ya ! Then when we all left we went to the car and she gave me a right legs wide flash as she got in the passenger seat ! I'm still wanking over the images in my head now

I love a bit of flashing / voyeurism - I've had meets both in here and other sites dedicated to flashing!

Best of all though are the unplanned glimpses! Last Summer I was in a shop contemplating buying some waterproof walking trousers and the young girl (early 20s?) in the shop was suggesting a pair with a flexible waistband - like these she said and pulled the top on her trousers to show their flexibility but ended up giving me a brief eyeful of her lacy red knickers. Pretty sure it was entirely innocent and I don't think she even realised what I saw, but a treat nevertheless!

"Last Summer I was in a shop contemplating buying some waterproof walking trousers and the young girl (early 20s?) in the shop was suggesting a pair with a flexible waistband - like these she said and pulled the top on her trousers to show their flexibility but ended up giving me a brief eyeful of her lacy red knickers. Pretty sure it was entirely innocent and I don't think she even realised what I saw, but a treat nevertheless! "

You can't post things like this and tell us the name of the shop.

That's just mean.

"Last Summer I was in a shop contemplating buying some waterproof walking trousers and the young girl (early 20s?) in the shop was suggesting a pair with a flexible waistband - like these she said and pulled the top on her trousers to show their flexibility but ended up giving me a brief eyeful of her lacy red knickers. Pretty sure it was entirely innocent and I don't think she even realised what I saw, but a treat nevertheless!

You can't post things like this and tell us the name of the shop.

That's just mean.

"

Ha it was a branch of Blacks oop North! Won't say specifically which one for fear of an influx of blokes all wanting elasticated waistband trouser demonstrations!!

love seeing guys eye up my wife

" You can't post things like this and tell us the name of the shop.

That's just mean.

Ha it was a branch of Blacks oop North! Won't say specifically which one for fear of an influx of blokes all wanting elasticated waistband trouser demonstrations!! "

Oop t north? Oh booger. I knew that were going to 'appen.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 15:29:05]

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Had a lovely eyeful today of the unintentional kind . . . .

Standing outside la baguette shop deciding which filling when the lovely assistant inside leant forward to rearrange the rolls. A great cleavage view down the loose white T shirt ??

A couple of blokes passing captured the same view & made a joke about the nice baps

Oh happy days

I had a cheese, ham & tomato in the end and when I went in there was lots of chatter in Polish. Probably translated to 'the pervy old git had a good look & now he buys the roll I spat in' lol

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Me and many other guys often do this at beachside carparks , always vigilant regarding children of course x

I remember an old fella at the gym once; on a mat knees up , doing sit ups.

His tackle had fallen out the netting of his shorts...... I'm pretty sure he wasn't doing it on purpose.. Does that count

poole

An inadvertent flash is always the best,something so horny about it,think it's because it's innocent & nothing else will come of it

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"In the right place, at the right time, I love to. "

This

Once saw a mini skirt wearing shop assistant bend over to pick something off the floor to reveal a skimpy pair of white nickers with a huge black bush of pubes sticking out from both sides of the gusset!! this discrepancy provided weeks of wanking inspiration for a then young schoolboy.

I have had many experiences of this and also done it myself I.e getting changed at a beach with towel around me!

» Add a new message to this topic