FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dishonesty...

dishonesty...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andL-Liverpool OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huyton

We have come across so.much dishonesty on here it's unbelievable, people email saying I know my profile say's I'm straight but really I'm bi

Be honest with yourself, why list yourself as straight just in case you get an extra meet with a straight couple ?? Surely the meet wouldn't rock your boat fully as there not bi

Just seems pointless, we have had a few mails this weekend from straights... Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"people email saying I know my profile say's I'm straight but really I'm bi

"

^lol!

Sounds like about 80% of the straight makes in here lol

^lol!"

Not theirs others

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

Honesty is the best policy, I wish also for the same. Hahaha like that's gonna happen

it IS a big problem on here and im getting cold feet!

i joined fab to meet couples and as we all know the single guy route is full of blah blah.

but if "straight" guys are meeting bi gay ts/tvs or cds for sex and then playing with real straight couples it is becoming a dangerous play area dnt ya think?

i get mail off "straight" guys offering me sex so i dnt know how your gonna stop em lying and trust is paramount on here no?

Block them and practice safe sex

Problem solved

"Block them and practice safe sex

Problem solved"

the ones you find out about yeah..

I don't think it's black and white. I enjoy playing with women in a couple or 4 but I don't consider myself 'fully bi'. As a female having bi tendencies is seen as a positive but being a bi or bi curious male really puts some couples and singles off.

I'm sure there are plenty of bi or curious guys who wouldn't see it as a compromise to meet a straight couple. Many people are just less relaxed about blurred lines between straight and bi men.

Why does it matter? Do we really need the label?

Theres not much honesty on here whether there straigh...bi..gay or whatever

By *andL-Liverpool OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huyton

This fourm is about sex, so sadly sexuality should be made clear from the off, you can tell us your a brain surgeon if it makes you have a bigger willy (mentally or literally) but be honest about the sexuality on a sexual based site!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Why does it matter? Do we really need the label? "

If you are going to find someone you are likely to play with on a swinging site then yes probably....otherwise we would all have no preferences on our profiles and get lots of mails asking the questions instead.

^lol!

Not theirs others "

Yeah I know.

"I don't think it's black and white. I enjoy playing with women in a couple or 4 but I don't consider myself 'fully bi'. As a female having bi tendencies is seen as a positive but being a bi or bi curious male really puts some couples and singles off.

I'm sure there are plenty of bi or curious guys who wouldn't see it as a compromise to meet a straight couple. Many people are just less relaxed about blurred lines between straight and bi men.

Why does it matter? Do we really need the label? "

not labels but read the small print! i am bi curious but i won't play with cock but for a couple i would dom the guy. that is why after bein slated on here i changed from straight to bi curious. labels are too general ....

lost train of thought i need to ninja some nice bums no fun on forums today!

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"

Why does it matter? Do we really need the label?

If you are going to find someone you are likely to play with on a swinging site then yes probably....otherwise we would all have no preferences on our profiles and get lots of mails asking the questions instead.

"

"

but if "straight" guys are meeting bi gay ts/tvs or cds for sex and then playing with real straight couples it is becoming a dangerous play area dnt ya think?

"

How so?

"

How so? "

The general consensus is that gay or bi men take more risks and that men that claim to be straight take even more risks. That is why people like to know

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

People have lied to get their hole for as long as I have been sniffing around some pussy....

im very bi lol

"Block them and practice safe sex

Problem solved the ones you find out about yeah.."

So practice safer sex with everybody. It's naive to think you could ever know everything about who has or hasn't done something with somebody else.

By *orkieLassCouple  over a year ago

York

We only meet bi guys. If someone says they're straight on their profile but tells us they're actually bi, we don't reply to their messages. If they can't be honest, what's the point? In a club setting, it's different, but on here? Meh....

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"We have come across so.much dishonesty on here it's unbelievable, people email saying I know my profile say's I'm straight but really I'm bi

Be honest with yourself, why list yourself as straight just in case you get an extra meet with a straight couple ?? Surely the meet wouldn't rock your boat fully as there not bi

Just seems pointless, we have had a few mails this weekend from straights... Rant over "

I usually message back saying "because you lied on your profile I am blocking you".

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"We have come across so.much dishonesty on here it's unbelievable, people email saying I know my profile say's I'm straight but really I'm bi

Just seems pointless, we have had a few mails this weekend from straights... Rant over "

If they put no on their profile, they would get even less meets

» Add a new message to this topic