FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Beards cont..

Beards cont..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the spirit of continuing our chat regarding beards..

I don't see mine as a trend my beard is part of me I've always been told I look baby faced when I take it off but when I have it I look better even my daughter hates it wheb I don't have it.

Guys how do you prefer your beards to be? Girls how do you like your mens beard to be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay_666Man  over a year ago

Ilkeston

I feel the same way I feel my beard is part of me I look at pictures of me without one and I look so different my beard gives me a sense of confidence something I haven't had before it makes me who I am

"I feel the same way I feel my beard is part of me I look at pictures of me without one and I look so different my beard gives me a sense of confidence something I haven't had before it makes me who I am "

I def get what you mean mate I too look a lot different with out mine too lol and yes it's true it does make who you are

By *rp861Man  over a year ago

Devizes

I prefer having one too it has a slimming effect on my face aswell which helps. And at work, i think it helps as people assume your older and take you a bit more seriously!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had a goatee or stubble for 30 years. It's part of me and defines my face.

Even though it goes in and out of trend, it stays.

It's getting silvery now and I've been told that's very sexy.

I know it's not everyone's taste but there are things on other people that I like and dislike. Horses for courses I say.

I grew mine because when I was serving in the army I had to shave daily for 9years and now I'm out I decided I would grow it for a year so definitely not a fashion thing for me

I've had a beard since I could grow one. The times I've shaved it off (learning to trim it myself) I didn't like the way I looked so for me it's always been something I've had regardless of fashion trends.

Mine ranges from full blown beard to trimmed goatee

main reason i always keep it is i look about 15 if i shave and it just feels strange

I can take or leave them I'm really not fussed

Some guys really suit a beard and look hot while some guys just look a little scruffy, but then the scruffy look can look hot too depending on the guy, I mean I wouldn't kick zakk wylde out of bed for farting

They just really depend person to person for me

"I can take or leave them I'm really not fussed

Some guys really suit a beard and look hot while some guys just look a little scruffy, but then the scruffy look can look hot too depending on the guy, I mean I wouldn't kick zakk wylde out of bed for farting

They just really depend person to person for me "

Is that because bls is an awesome band

zack is a great guitarist or because you love the metal look

zack is a great guitarist or because you love the metal look"

No I just think he's hot, I love the scruffy metal look, there's a difference between scruffy and having a scruffy look though

Even if he was a nobody walking round a club I'd still jump his bones infact I'd have at least half a chance of jumping his bones if he were a nobodyn

The only time I'm clean shaved now is if I mess my beard up when I'm trimming it then I have to lop it all off hate that when it happens haha

By *ay_666Man  over a year ago

Ilkeston

zack is a great guitarist or because you love the metal look

No I just think he's hot, I love the scruffy metal look, there's a difference between scruffy and having a scruffy look though

Even if he was a nobody walking round a club I'd still jump his bones infact I'd have at least half a chance of jumping his bones if he were a nobodyn "

haha yeah I get exactly what you are saying the scruffy metal look is my thing also can't really remember me being anything other

» Add a new message to this topic