FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Regret

Regret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really curious as I'm new to swinging as to whether or not anyone has ever felt uncomfortable during their first ever meets in terms of watching their partner being played with by another man ? Like feelings of jealousy I suppose .. Just interested to know im single so I wouldn't know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We did a lot of mental gymnastics before getting close to actually engaging in a sexual way with anyone else. If you have already done that ground work, when it actually happens there is no jealousy. We have had a few wobbles along the way, asked ourselves and each other if we were doing the right thing, even shed a few tears along the way. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but that's because we are growing as people and growth isn't always easy. But the good times far outweigh the bad times and that's why we are still here. I think it has made our strong relationship even stronger.

That's interesting and Yeah i guess it's all about trust in the end

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We did a lot of mental gymnastics before getting close to actually engaging in a sexual way with anyone else. If you have already done that ground work, when it actually happens there is no jealousy. We have had a few wobbles along the way, asked ourselves and each other if we were doing the right thing, even shed a few tears along the way. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but that's because we are growing as people and growth isn't always easy. But the good times far outweigh the bad times and that's why we are still here. I think it has made our strong relationship even stronger. "

Thank you for being honest guys. I have seen some real train wrecks in relationships mainly due to not talking enough.

I didn't feel uncomfortable but it was weird the first time we had an mff & i first saw jay touch the other woman, but after processing it, I realised it was as horny as I'd hoped.

It's a learning curve & you don't know how you'll feel about something unless you try it but if either of us have ever felt uncomfortable with anything, we stop and accept it as a lesson learned, without regrets.

Juicy x

I Just know that the next girl I meet will have to be as horny and kinky as me which I imagine will be hard to find someone like that as not everyone is Into swinging, but if their not then I'm gonna be bored haha

Communication and honesty is the key, I was sat in a restaurant last night with a gentleman and we both wanted the waitress, our desires for her were the same and I would have loved to have played with them both.

I'm sure there will be tears and jealousy at some point if you live the swinging lifestyle but as long as you both are doing it mutually, consensually and for eachothers enjoyment then that is important.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel seeing Mr playing with another woman, as I've had jealousy issues in my younger years.

But it was good and turned me on. Perhaps because it was a couples meet so we were all having fun, I may have felt differently if it was MFF

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I wasn't sure how I was going to feel seeing Mr playing with another woman, as I've had jealousy issues in my younger years.

But it was good and turned me on. Perhaps because it was a couples meet so we were all having fun, I may have felt differently if it was MFF "

I think that for a first time a MFMF can be easier than a 3some. That way everyone is engaged and having a sexy time rather than perhaps feelings that one side got more out of the meet than another. Others might think differently but I'm glad our first time was an MFMF

"I wasn't sure how I was going to feel seeing Mr playing with another woman, as I've had jealousy issues in my younger years.

But it was good and turned me on. Perhaps because it was a couples meet so we were all having fun, I may have felt differently if it was MFF "

This

» Add a new message to this topic