FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bumming....

Bumming....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bumming...Now there's a word that doesn't get used much these days. Everyone's 'pegging' or being 'analized'.

Come on let's get back to good old Bumming. I'm up for giving a lady a right old Bumming.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol Oh my What will the next thread be on I wonder hahahaha

Noshing!!! Everyones 'Deepthroating' or 'Gagging'! What's wrong with an old fashioned 'Nosh'. I'll 'Bum' you after!

"Noshing!!! Everyones 'Deepthroating' or 'Gagging'! What's wrong with an old fashioned 'Nosh'. I'll 'Bum' you after!"

That's awfully decent of you to offer but I think i'm busy lol

"Noshing!!! Everyones 'Deepthroating' or 'Gagging'! What's wrong with an old fashioned 'Nosh'. I'll 'Bum' you after!

That's awfully decent of you to offer but I think i'm busy lol "

Well sleep on it. Let me know tomorrow.

"Bumming...Now there's a word that doesn't get used much these days. Everyone's 'pegging' or being 'analized'.

Come on let's get back to good old Bumming. I'm up for giving a lady a right old Bumming."

Is it PC to call it bumming now a days

"Bumming...Now there's a word that doesn't get used much these days. Everyone's 'pegging' or being 'analized'.

Come on let's get back to good old Bumming. I'm up for giving a lady a right old Bumming.

Is it PC to call it bumming now a days "

I've found on this site what one person will see as the correct expression will result in a load of abuse from others . lol Best to say it how you see it and fuck it no worries

Is it PC to call it bumming now a days "

Hmm didn't think of that. Maybe we all need to use it more and reclaim the word back from the homophobes!

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Kitty asks me on a daily basis if I 'fancy a bum?' Lol.

As does another member on here, bit I always tell him 'no thanks, I've just put one out' or 'no thanks I'm trying to get it up!' Pmsl

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Come on let's get back to good old Bumming. I'm up for giving a lady a right old Bumming."

I would hate to know how you 'bum a fag' from someone then.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I much prefer saying bum sex or botty sex to anal.....anal sounds harsh but bum sex sounds cosy to my ears

I would hate to know how you 'bum a fag' from someone then."

Shines a whole new light on the sayings . "Toss you for the next round" Or " Can I push your stool in"

Him

Shines a whole new light on the sayings . "Toss you for the next round" Or " Can I push your stool in"

Him"

haha!!!!

I love the word bumming!

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Is it PC to call it bumming now a days

Hmm didn't think of that. Maybe we all need to use it more and reclaim the word back from the homophobes! "

Yeah bum chum too, as in 'will you be my bum chum (cringe)!

OMG that takes me back.... If you asked for a drag of someone's cigarette and it was all soggy you would say they had "bum sucked" it, happy days, happy, innocent days

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

OMG that takes me back.... If you asked for a drag of someone's cigarette and it was all soggy you would say they had "bum sucked" it, happy days, happy, innocent days"

And then you would "bum suck" it on purpose in the hope they wouldn't want it back.

Happy days. Lol.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I said this to my eldest today when he said he had ran out, I said when his mate comes to pick him up he might bum you one, he looked at me all

Him"

Lmao

It's fine to say bumming, but it's not cool to call someone a bummer, and it's ridiculus to call someone a bummee lol

By *exykinkyfuncplCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

what about the poor old BUMBLEBEE bet he gets a hard time

Ok so Bumming is officially ok and not offensive. Good news. Ok so if any lovelies fancy a right old "Bumming" pm me.

» Add a new message to this topic