FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why all the hate in the forums?

Why all the hate in the forums?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutmeup500 OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Never sure if it's sarcastic or not...but seemingly genuine hate to a variety of people

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not wrong! But no one will ever admit it of course

Depends what topics, bareback and married are always top of the list lol, but no I would say its nice most of the time

"Never sure if it's sarcastic or not...but seemingly genuine hate to a variety of people"

Has there been a hatey kind of thread?

It's because people can't use the forums to meet because everyone is SO above all that, so it's either Crap threads about meet,suck wank or whatever or half sensible threads that get attacked by the bored/angry other forum users. Everyone thinks that their point of _iew is correct, never change their minds and never back down.

Here's some love then..............

Fancy a shag?

I'm always right!!!

It's not so much threads I've noticed, it's people's attitudes

OMG again with this...... you people are all such .......

nah I am just kidding,,,, I love ya all

No hate here! Just an abundance of warm fuzzy hugs

"Never sure if it's sarcastic or not...but seemingly genuine hate to a variety of people"

Nothing but love from me

OMG...... I'd fook'in hate it if everyone was nice to each-other all he time,,,,,

It's watching the bun fights develop that keeps it interesting ......

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I've got no idea but it's always been the same on any online forum

I don't hate anyone

But I know I'm the topic of serious discussion

But I'm not concerned about it

"Never sure if it's sarcastic or not...but seemingly genuine hate to a variety of people

Nothing but love from me "

I'll take that for myself ta!

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you! Don't you? Don't you!

Because some people are arseholes, just like real life. There's fun stuff too though

"I've got no idea but it's always been the same on any online forum

I don't hate anyone

"

You are?

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you! Don't you? Don't you!"

No

People have told me actually. Typically being nasty about people being nasty

Not nice

And I'm not vain in the slightest

The faux outrage is quite strong today in the forums. It's far easier for someone to come steaming in on their high horse and pick people apart than respect other people's opinion.

I don't hate anyone

You are? "

Apparently

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

It's easy for people to be sarcastic and a pain in the backside online,they may not be quite so brave face to face!

"You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you! Don't you? Don't you!

No

Not nice

And I'm not vain in the slightest "

I didn't mean you....oh that's

"It's easy for people to be sarcastic and a pain in the backside online,they may not be quite so brave face to face!"

Especially the worst protagonists for faux outrage bless them and their delicate sensibilities

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"You're not wrong! But no one will ever admit it of course"

I do think people have a low tolerance for repeated topics on here, and they can generate some nasty replies because people replying are bored and instead of staying out of the topic they go in and can't help themselves.

I've left the occasional bitchy reply myself, don't actually hate anyone (couldn't give two shits either way about most people on here coz i don't know them,) just get pissed off with what someone's said that's all.

Have noticed that when a topic is heading one way (towards the negative usually) just one person saying the opposite can turn the topic around.

[Removed by poster at 09/04/15 18:21:52]

"Never sure if it's sarcastic or not...but seemingly genuine hate to a variety of people

Nothing but love from me "

Niiice

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

I hope I don't come across as rude in any of my comments...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

because

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I do think people have a low tolerance for repeated topics on here, and they can generate some nasty replies because people replying are bored and instead of staying out of the topic they go in and can't help themselves.

"

I think there's probably a lot of truth in this. Some people seem to live their lives on fab and that means replying to threads they probably don't have much interest in just out of boredom.

Wait until you start with emotions and how they connect to chakras which in turn affect sexual energy

"I do think people have a low tolerance for repeated topics on here, and they can generate some nasty replies because people replying are bored and instead of staying out of the topic they go in and can't help themselves.

I think there's probably a lot of truth in this. Some people seem to live their lives on fab and that means replying to threads they probably don't have much interest in just out of boredom."

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Have noticed that when a topic is heading one way (towards the negative usually) just one person saying the opposite can turn the topic around."

Thats very true. And also the first reply to the OP often sets the tone for the rest of the thread...

Thinking about it i have noticed a cpl of the more opinionated people on here do tend to be treated shittily by certain members actually, and no i don't think it's sarcasm at all, i think they genuinely have no tolerance for that person and get pleasure from treating them badly. Makes themselves look bad though.

"

Have noticed that when a topic is heading one way (towards the negative usually) just one person saying the opposite can turn the topic around.

Thats very true. And also the first reply to the OP often sets the tone for the rest of the thread..."

I've not been here that long, (8 months according to me profile) but when i first joined i noticed nobody would say they went bareback, or if they did the whole topic would be about preaching the dangers and pretty bad quality 'debating' (don't think you could even call it debating really), but now people defend peoples right to bareback because they feel it's better to let people be themselves and honest about what they do sexually. So i've noticed a change there since i've joined.

There is a cross section of society on Fab so you are going to get differing _iews and opinions. I find it all quite good fun. Where it can deteriorate into madness is when someone simply cannot accept that someone else has a different opinion and resorts to personal jibes and bullying. But I think that is rare.

"There is a cross section of society on Fab so you are going to get differing _iews and opinions. I find it all quite good fun. Where it can deteriorate into madness is when someone simply cannot accept that someone else has a different opinion and resorts to personal jibes and bullying. But I think that is rare."

I agree personal jibes are rare, and the ones making them usually end up looking like the dickhead anyway.

"

Thats very true. And also the first reply to the OP often sets the tone for the rest of the thread...

I've not been here that long, (8 months according to me profile) but when i first joined i noticed nobody would say they went bareback, or if they did the whole topic would be about preaching the dangers and pretty bad quality 'debating' (don't think you could even call it debating really), but now people defend peoples right to bareback because they feel it's better to let people be themselves and honest about what they do sexually. So i've noticed a change there since i've joined. "

I've seen both regarding bareback recently. It's either an out an out attack fest or 50/50. Very clear that some people read specific parts of posts as well and take things out of of context.

Also the anti white nights comments have been prevalent a lot just this week. Can see why though some are quite sickly.

By *isszetajonesWoman  over a year ago

Rugby

You think this site is bad you want to go into the chat rooms on gaydar girls. This is lovely compared. Love to you all xxx

"

I've not been here that long, (8 months according to me profile) but when i first joined i noticed nobody would say they went bareback, or if they did the whole topic would be about preaching the dangers and pretty bad quality 'debating' (don't think you could even call it debating really), but now people defend peoples right to bareback because they feel it's better to let people be themselves and honest about what they do sexually. So i've noticed a change there since i've joined.

I've seen both regarding bareback recently. It's either an out an out attack fest or 50/50. Very clear that some people read specific parts of posts as well and take things out of of context.

Also the anti white nights comments have been prevalent a lot just this week. Can see why though some are quite sickly.

"

Never used to get the 50/50 though.

I don't mind the white knights, at least they've got other peoples backs (even if it is with the intention of getting laid lol). Pretty much nobody is altruistic so it's realistic that people do things that benefit themselves.

Isn't it all just banter?

"There is a cross section of society on Fab so you are going to get differing _iews and opinions. I find it all quite good fun. Where it can deteriorate into madness is when someone simply cannot accept that someone else has a different opinion and resorts to personal jibes and bullying. But I think that is rare.

I agree personal jibes are rare, and the ones making them usually end up looking like the dickhead anyway."

I think it is a sign of lack of confidence in their intellectual ability once they realise they are unable to argue a point rationally.

London

"

"

What do you mean white night? Is that just like BMFC etc ? where black men are prevelant?

"You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you! Don't you? Don't you!

No

Not nice

I didn't mean you....oh that's "

I got it, and thought it was quite funny

London

oh a white knight...well i just got the completely wrong end of that stick

"OMG...... I'd fook'in hate it if everyone was nice to each-other all he time,,,,,

It's watching the bun fights develop that keeps it interesting ......

"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

is there drama going on ?

I'm just sarcastic, I don't know anybody on here well enough to hate them, although the attitude of some people and the threads they start they're asking for a mauling.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"is there drama going on ?"

just another day in the wonderful world of fabswingers

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"is there drama going on ?

just another day in the wonderful world of fabswingers "

yup

No

Not nice

I didn't mean you....oh that's

I got it, and thought it was quite funny "

Thanks mate! It's a tough crowd!

"It's not so much threads I've noticed, it's people's attitudes"
couldnt agree more, sometimes it's like the pack mentality when one pounces on an individual thread and then the same ones jump on the bandwagon. It must be very off putting for new posters

Don't worry about what others may think. You do your own thing. You post on your own things. It's your profile, it's your 'playground'. Do as you wish.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Don't worry about what others may think. You do your own thing. You post on your own things. It's your profile, it's your 'playground'. Do as you wish.

"

Who wants a fight? I have baby oil.

"Who wants a fight? I have baby oil. "

I've a fairly large paddling pool...

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Me too but only if your tall, tattooed and a dirty bugger....oh and male too.

I haven't noticed it to be honest. I did put a bed together and have a sleep today though.

"Who wants a fight? I have baby oil.

Me too but only if your tall, tattooed and a dirty bugger....oh and male too. "

So we've got three women happy to get down to it and no offers from the men? Where are they all?!

So we've got three women happy to get down to it and no offers from the men? Where are they all?!"

Bitchin'

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Best just to take it all with a pinch of salt, it's just banter

I would say heated, not really hate!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I would say heated, not really hate!"

I've been on the forums a fair few year about 4 years and trust me you know who actually properly hates each other....it's usually whose who have shagged thought there was something more etc...everything gets played out in the forums

They could make a soap opera out of the relationships on forums

"It's not so much threads I've noticed, it's people's attitudes"

I tnink people's attitudes are generally a bit more aggressive in the last couple of years...

Used to work in retail customer service and complete strangers were just nasty! No need.

On here it seems some people think they're better than others and their opinions are all that matter. So much for free speech!

Xx

"I would say heated, not really hate!

I've been on the forums a fair few year about 4 years and trust me you know who actually properly hates each other....it's usually whose who have shagged thought there was something more etc...everything gets played out in the forums "

I guess it all goes over my head then. Probably for the best!

So we've got three women happy to get down to it and no offers from the men? Where are they all?!"

You called?

"It's because people can't use the forums to meet because everyone is SO above all that, so it's either Crap threads about meet,suck wank or whatever or half sensible threads that get attacked by the bored/angry other forum users. Everyone thinks that their point of _iew is correct, never change their minds and never back down."

this!

I've run a couple of threads about bullying and cliques in the past. Sadly, the forums can be very hostile. Have taken a bit of a kicking on a couple of occasions. Not a nice experience

the forums are just a mix of people - you get nasty and nice - i tend to be nice but there has been the odd occasion ive stood my ground - Sx

I've been on the forums a fair few year about 4 years and trust me you know who actually properly hates each other....it's usually whose who have shagged thought there was something more etc...everything gets played out in the forums "

Really ? I must just be oblivious walking around in my own little happy bubble.

I've met people off the forums,we are still friendly. If I didn't agree with what one of them said I wouldn't be afraid to say,but I wouldn't purposely comment because I've had sex with them either.

I've been on the forums a fair few year about 4 years and trust me you know who actually properly hates each other....it's usually whose who have shagged thought there was something more etc...everything gets played out in the forums

Really ? I must just be oblivious walking around in my own little happy bubble."

It's ok.... they like you there

"I've met people off the forums,we are still friendly. If I didn't agree with what one of them said I wouldn't be afraid to say,but I wouldn't purposely comment because I've had sex with them either. "

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've been on the forums a fair few year about 4 years and trust me you know who actually properly hates each other....it's usually whose who have shagged thought there was something more etc...everything gets played out in the forums Really ? I must just be oblivious walking around in my own little happy bubble."

Not so much now but there have been tears before bedtime previously

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

"I'm always right!!!"
so you do think I'm sexy and you do fancy meeting up!!! I knew you did!

No

Not nice

I didn't mean you....oh that's "

Haha this made me chuckle ... Your lyrics popped up in the wrong place ?haha funny as !!!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Yes please

Really ? I must just be oblivious walking around in my own little happy bubble.

It's ok.... they like you there "

Fine by me. I'm happy here. You should come in sometime.

If you do a forum search on 'clique' you will see on those threads quite a few who refuse to post anymore for fear of being denigrated

I haven't seen much hate,

But I have seen a lot of loathing distaste resentment hostility bitterness repulsion but enough of what the people think of me,

I still love you all

"If you do a forum search on 'clique' you will see on those threads quite a few who refuse to post anymore for fear of being denigrated"

But if the only time they post is on those threads a clique, then they probably are getting people disagreeing with them. If they're joining in a range of threads about different things, it might be different Seems a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

"I haven't seen much hate,

But I have seen a lot of loathing distaste resentment hostility bitterness repulsion but enough of what the people think of me,

I still love you all "

You missed nausea and infuriation

"If you do a forum search on 'clique' you will see on those threads quite a few who refuse to post anymore for fear of being denigrated

But if the only time they post is on those threads a clique, then they probably are getting people disagreeing with them. If they're joining in a range of threads about different things, it might be different Seems a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. "

I disagree. I post on lots of topics. Have come close to stopping a couple of times

"I haven't seen much hate,

I still love you all

You missed nausea and infuriation "

"If you do a forum search on 'clique' you will see on those threads quite a few who refuse to post anymore for fear of being denigrated

But if the only time they post is on those threads a clique, then they probably are getting people disagreeing with them. If they're joining in a range of threads about different things, it might be different Seems a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I disagree. I post on lots of topics. Have come close to stopping a couple of times"

And you feel you've been denigrated on them?

I disagree. I post on lots of topics. Have come close to stopping a couple of times

And you feel you've been denigrated on them? "

Ooooooooooh, yes! A few times. Hence posting about cliques and bullying

Ooooooooooh, yes! A few times. Hence posting about cliques and bullying"

But I think you can work out what threads it's going to happen on, eg for me it's married threads. So I only go on them if I'm feeling up for an argument and a bit of grief. If I'm not then I don't, I'd be surprised if someone turned around and called me an adulterer on a 'how do you like your cup of tea' thread. If people are put off posting because of aggression then that's a shame, but there are threads you can tell are going to go a certain way and avoid them accordingly.

So hate and cats don't power the netta net?

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Just One Spellling Mistake on the Forums can cause Mayhem..

But I think you can work out what threads it's going to happen on, eg for me it's married threads. So I only go on them if I'm feeling up for an argument and a bit of grief. If I'm not then I don't, I'd be surprised if someone turned around and called me an adulterer on a 'how do you like your cup of tea' thread. If people are put off posting because of aggression then that's a shame, but there are threads you can tell are going to go a certain way and avoid them accordingly. "

I started a bareback thread, saying I prefer bareback.

I had about one hundred posts kicking the shit out of me. One, two, three would have been sufficient! But a hundred (plus)???

And if I'm fucking Jane why wouldn't I prefer bareback?

But I won't go there again!

Sadly, some are immune from heavy criticism - usually women (men kiss their arses for obvious reasons) and a few select men who seem fireproof.

Unfortunately messages on the forums can be misunderstood and misconstrued too: it is not a satisfactory way of communicating as nuances can be missed.

When you're the OP you can't steer clear - sometimes it is like duck hunting season. A small number wade in being sarcastic, sneery or shitty. Then others follow. It can be quite unpleasant. Saw one the other day where a woman posted that she thought it was rude for other women not to answer sensible messages. She got quite ripped apart, I thought

I don't hate anyone

"

wow...

But I think you can work out what threads it's going to happen on, eg for me it's married threads. So I only go on them if I'm feeling up for an argument and a bit of grief. If I'm not then I don't, I'd be surprised if someone turned around and called me an adulterer on a 'how do you like your cup of tea' thread. If people are put off posting because of aggression then that's a shame, but there are threads you can tell are going to go a certain way and avoid them accordingly.

I had about one hundred posts kicking the shit out of me. One, two, three would have been sufficient! But a hundred (plus)???

"

Sadly, some are immune from heavy criticism - usually women (men kiss their arses for obvious reasons) and a few select men who seem fireproof.

Unfortunately messages on the forums can be misunderstood and misconstrued too: it is not a satisfactory way of communicating as nuances can be missed.

When you're the OP you can't steer clear - sometimes it is like duck hunting season. A small number wade in being sarcastic, sneery or shitty. Then others follow. It can be quite unpleasant. Saw one the other day where a woman posted that she thought it was rude for other women not to answer sensible messages. She got quite ripped apart, I thought"

People are dumb as fuck sometimes. One person started a story in the FANTASY section about bareback and everyone was giving them shit for having a fantasy.

One story a guy took his pants off then he had his pants on later (obviously the writer just got confused and forgot) and people were giving him shit for that...i commented and told people to stfu about the pants coz the story was good and that bit didn't matter.

When you're the OP you can't steer clear - sometimes it is like duck hunting season. A small number wade in being sarcastic, sneery or shitty. Then others follow. It can be quite unpleasant. Saw one the other day where a woman posted that she thought it was rude for other women not to answer sensible messages. She got quite ripped apart, I thought"

Well those examples kind of prove my point, bareback is always a controversial topic, I can't imagine it would have gone differently no matter who had started it. And the thread you're referring to started with the assertion that all women who didn't answer sensible messages were rude and disrespectful, so again it wasn't particularly surprising that a lot of people took offence.

I think if you want to see a clique then you see a clique. They can be an aggressive place sometimes but I largely think most people's experience of the forums is what they make of it.

happily get in on this hahah

"

and bizarrely enough if you have safe sex you don't have to get tested....

(doesn't matter if you suck a load of cocks ...you are never going to catch anything cos you used a condom for penetration ....lmao)

When you're the OP you can't steer clear - sometimes it is like duck hunting season. A small number wade in being sarcastic, sneery or shitty. Then others follow. It can be quite unpleasant. Saw one the other day where a woman posted that she thought it was rude for other women not to answer sensible messages. She got quite ripped apart, I thought

People are dumb as fuck sometimes. One person started a story in the FANTASY section about bareback and everyone was giving them shit for having a fantasy.

One story a guy took his pants off then he had his pants on later (obviously the writer just got confused and forgot) and people were giving him shit for that...i commented and told people to stfu about the pants coz the story was good and that bit didn't matter."

Saw both. QED?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

DR

There is a definite tendency towards trends in responses in my opinion and these trends alter for no apparent reason that I can discern but the sarcastic, sneery and shitty are a constant.

To be fair to this thread the major holier than thou outrage merchants are not contributing for some reason.

DR

There is a definite tendency towards trends in responses in my opinion and these trends alter for no apparent reason that I can discern but the sarcastic, sneery and shitty are a constant.

"

Absolutely. I know you have commented as such on various threads.

Incidentally, is it my imagination or have the usual protagonists gone quiet?

"Saw both. QED? "

Yep was backing you up, am sure there's other topics i've forgotten about too.

Seriously though, hate over a pair of pants?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

It is people beomg relaxed and being themselves,you learn more about people in forums,it is good therefore

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"To be fair to this thread the major holier than thou outrage merchants are not contributing for some reason. "

Noticed that as well.. is that because im not fucking my cousin or best mates wife..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

DR

Incidentally, is it my imagination or have the usual protagonists gone quiet?"

That is something I'm not prepared to comment on.

"Saw both. QED?

Seriously though, hate over a pair of pants? "

I know. Though a few weighed in to say how much they enjoyed the story, which was nice

"Saw both. QED?

I know. Though a few weighed in to say how much they enjoyed the story, which was nice"

It was sexy though.

Best nip the shop before it shuts...ugh gotta put pants on.

"Saw both. QED?

I know. Though a few weighed in to say how much they enjoyed the story, which was nice

It was sexy though.

Best nip the shop before it shuts...ugh gotta put pants on."

You shouldn't have posted that! You're in trouble now!

Is this the thread to bitch about people who bitch?

"Saw both. QED?

It was sexy though.

You shouldn't have posted that! You're in trouble now!"

Lol, just realised when i got back i mentioned pants...

I don't hate anyone

"

Im an attention seeking drama queen

Attention seeking yes

Drama queen nah

Sub slut yea

"Is this the thread to bitch about people who bitch? "

Yes, if you like.

I'd like to think that some of us are simply trying to point out that, in our opinion, others overstep the mark sometimes. A healthy debate is a good and interesting thing: a pack of hounds tearing someone apart is not a fun thing to see though

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I've been on the forums a fair few year about 4 years and trust me you know who actually properly hates each other....it's usually whose who have shagged thought there was something more etc...everything gets played out in the forums Really ? I must just be oblivious walking around in my own little happy bubble.

Not so much now but there have been tears before bedtime previously "

Who needs Sky with the dramas and soap operas on Fab.

"Saw both. QED?

It was sexy though.

Lol, just realised when i got back i mentioned pants... "

You did. From your pics, you don't seem to wear them anyway!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I try not to bitch or say anything horrible. I may look boring or fence sitting as a result but I like having fun on here and not getting wound up. That's not to say I don't disagree with opinions sometimes and occasionally I can't help but be sarcastic but there are certain threads or types of threads I just don't bother commenting on since I know how it's going to go and I don't want to be part of it.

"Saw both. QED?

It was sexy though.

You did. From your pics, you don't seem to wear them anyway! "

Lol, i wear them most of the time, gotta say since the school holidays started i have enjoyed bumming around the house with no pants on.

I ran to the shop with no shoes on, love doing that and hate shoes.

"To be fair to this thread the major holier than thou outrage merchants are not contributing for some reason.

Noticed that as well.. is that because im not fucking my cousin or best mates wife.. "

Well it is unusual as you're from Devon

"Saw both. QED?

It was sexy though.

You did. From your pics, you don't seem to wear them anyway!

Lol, i wear them most of the time, gotta say since the school holidays started i have enjoyed bumming around the house with no pants on.

I ran to the shop with no shoes on, love doing that and hate shoes. "

Your neighbours must love you

"Is this the thread to bitch about people who bitch?

Yes, if you like.

I'd like to think that some of us are simply trying to point out that, in our opinion, others overstep the mark sometimes. A healthy debate is a good and interesting thing: a pack of hounds tearing someone apart is not a fun thing to see though"

It seem more like you're trying to round up a pack to go after the people you clearly have in mind who gave annoyed you.

So many posts in such a short space of time... Oh, here's another one!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Yes, if you like.

I'd like to think that some of us are simply trying to point out that, in our opinion, others overstep the mark sometimes. A healthy debate is a good and interesting thing: a pack of hounds tearing someone apart is not a fun thing to see though

It seem more like you're trying to round up a pack to go after the people you clearly have in mind who gave annoyed you."

No. Calling it how I see it - and have experienced it. If others agree with me, then surely that's food for thought for the usual suspects - all of whom seem to have gone missing?

Yes, if you like.

It seem more like you're trying to round up a pack to go after the people you clearly have in mind who gave annoyed you.

No. Calling it how I see it - and have experienced it. If others agree with me, then surely that's food for thought for the usual suspects - all of whom seem to have gone missing? "

You can't have it both ways though, if all your usual suspects were posting you'd be claiming that as a victory for your theory, and because you don't think they are, that's somehow evidence of something sinister too...?

I read something,if I feel like commenting I do. Whether it be my opinion on something that goes on on here or outside the world of Fab. It's my opinion and I don't say anything to be part of a clan. I'm a lone lonely loner

So we've got three women happy to get down to it and no offers from the men? Where are they all?!

Bitchin'"

I've got a stool. Can i watch?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Bitchin'

I've got a stool. Can i watch?

"

You can referee. Or tag team?

Yes, if you like.

No. Calling it how I see it - and have experienced it. If others agree with me, then surely that's food for thought for the usual suspects - all of whom seem to have gone missing? "

They are probably out riding their high horses.

"Isn't it all just banter? "

No some stuff is just nasty.

Mainly keyboard warriors mind.

Yes, if you like.

No. Calling it how I see it - and have experienced it. If others agree with me, then surely that's food for thought for the usual suspects - all of whom seem to have gone missing?

You can't have it both ways though, if all your usual suspects were posting you'd be claiming that as a victory for your theory, and because you don't think they are, that's somehow evidence of something sinister too...?"

On the contrary. I take their silence as proof that they know what they do. When I have posted about cliques and bullying, the same happened. All quiet and all friendly - for a day or two. Then, little by little, piece by piece, things get back to normal. I hope that the forums become - and stay - a place where opposite _iews can be argued, disagreed upon but in a positive way. Currently it is an off putting place for many to post because of the clique that exists and judgements that are imposed on newbies. A refreshing part of this post is that others have felt empowered to contribute and into I hope they will continue to do so. We can agree or disagree - so long as it doesn't end up like pack mentality!

For example, I recently posted that I found the issue of transgender children "disturbing". Many thought I was a hater for using the word 'disturbing'. Wrong. I don't hate TGs. Just find the idea of a five year old making decisions about gender disturbing. I had to go to substantial lengths to assure people I wasn't a hater

Yes, if you like.

They are probably out riding their high horses. "

Maybe. Or maybe because they know what they do

Have you noticed how this thread has lost the 'jokey' brigade?

DR

Incidentally, is it my imagination or have the usual protagonists gone quiet?

That is something I'm not prepared to comment on.

"

Sometimes no comment necessary

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is just a platform to have a pop at people who use the forum rather than the reasoned debate you say you hoped for.

I would be the first to admit that the forum can be unfriendly at times, in fact the last couple of days has been nastier than normal on some threads but it doesn't help matters by bringing up past threads at every opportunity to have swipes at people who posted on them.

If you think someone has broken rules , report the post and it will be looked at.