FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Compliment or Disrepectful

Compliment or Disrepectful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would welcome peoples views on the following incident that has occured and all views are greatfully received

I respectfully (so i thought) sent a message to a cpl complimenting the female of the cpl sqying how i thought she was attractive.....my reply was that i wouldnt get any meets with any one with such a disrepectful attitude......so i ask

Compliment or Disrepectful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

weird response, would accept it for the compliment as just that

How did you actually word your message?

Did you acknowledge them as a couple or just the female? Could of been the male half answering your message.

Some couples can be a bit touchy if you only acknowledge one of them. As a couple we do prefer if you address us both but as most pics are of me a lot of messages do not even refer to S which is a bit rude. L

"I would welcome peoples views on the following incident that has occured and all views are greatfully received

I respectfully (so i thought) sent a message to a cpl complimenting the female of the cpl sqying how i thought she was attractive.....my reply was that i wouldnt get any meets with any one with such a disrepectful attitude......so i ask

Compliment or Disrepectful"

Don't talk about your received messages on the forum message boards.

Depends on how the message was worded. Personally when messaging couples I address them both. They are a couple (unless I know them well and understand their dynamic)

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

As others have said, if you didn't acknowledge or introduce yourself to the male half in your message I'm not surprised at the response you got?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I can see how the male might get a little annoyed.

In my early days on Fab, several times I found myself in friendly and sometimes even fruity conversation with the woman of a couple, only to be confronted next time by an irate man...

Nowadays I elect to chat to both as soon as I can and keep the conversation pretty neutral at first.

Flattery doesn't often work as they've heard it all before.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Leaving aside the respect issue of discussing the content of private messages on the forum we often get messages complimenting me and saying something like "lucky guy!". We don't think it's intended as disrespectful.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

It's a minefield messaging anyone, let alone couples.

Just move on.

"Leaving aside the respect issue of discussing the content of private messages on the forum we often get messages complimenting me and saying something like "lucky guy!". We don't think it's intended as disrespectful."

Compliment. If that is all that was said.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's a minefield messaging anyone, let alone couples.

Just move on. "

From what I've read recently you're right

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"It's a minefield messaging anyone, let alone couples.

Just move on. "

Sound advice!

The next couple may take your comments well, who knows?

There's no gain to be had by eliciting opinions about your message on here.

Not including what you said makes me think you know it was not an acceptable "compliment"

I'm gonna wageer it was a "cracking pair of tits" or a "I'd love to slunk up your missus" style "compliment"

"Not including what you said makes me think you know it was not an acceptable "compliment"

I'm gonna wageer it was a "cracking pair of tits" or a "I'd love to slunk up your missus" style "compliment""

What on earth makes you think that??

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

If that is exactly what you wrote it shouldnt be disrespectful.

You might have worded it differently..?

..just move on.

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Not including what you said makes me think you know it was not an acceptable "compliment"

I'm gonna wageer it was a "cracking pair of tits" or a "I'd love to slunk up your missus" style "compliment""

You mean those aren't compliments? oh fuck...

You giving away your chat up lines?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm gonna wageer it was a "cracking pair of tits" or a "I'd love to slunk up your missus" style "compliment"

You mean those aren't compliments? oh fuck... "

Back to the drawing board

He hasnt put exactly what he said or to whom. Calm down with the dont discuss private messages on forum comments.

"He hasnt put exactly what he said or to whom. Calm down with the dont discuss private messages on forum comments."

Why

What on earth makes you think that?? "

He's happy to post the reply to his message but not what his "compliment" was. So that indicates that he knew it wasn't "respectful".

After all would you start a conversation with "so I said something to someone and they were insulted is that strange? No I'm not telling you what I said"

Exeter

Back to the drawing board "

I'm too old to learn new tricks!

He outlined what he said then outlined their reply. What you've said is just outright rude.

"He outlined what he said then outlined their reply. What you've said is just outright rude. "

No he didn't he said he complimented the woman and was called disrespectful.

People aren't usually irrational in regards to compliments so it's more than likely that he said something crude.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm too old to learn new tricks! "

One thing I have learned in my longish life is that the only thing I'm too old for is a Club 18-30 holiday and I am extremely grateful for that

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"He outlined what he said then outlined their reply "

I agree

I personally don't think "What a cracking pair of tits" is disrespectful if the woman has her boobs on show on here. Maybe he should have said awesome cock to the male of the couple too

Exeter

I'm too old to learn new tricks!

One thing I have learned in my longish life is that the only thing I'm too old for is a Club 18-30 holiday and I am extremely grateful for that "

Yes,I can't say that being too old for that worries me either.

"He outlined what he said then outlined their reply. What you've said is just outright rude.

People aren't usually irrational in regards to compliments so it's more than likely that he said something crude."

Actually some couples can be very very touchy.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"He outlined what he said then outlined their reply. What you've said is just outright rude.

People aren't usually irrational in regards to compliments so it's more than likely that he said something crude."

#pedantalert he said he respectfully messaged.

..... What does 'slunk' mean was it a typo? S l u n k.... Oh . Got it

"He hasnt put exactly what he said or to whom. Calm down with the dont discuss private messages on forum comments.

Why"

Because they are not necessary.

If he said i told myrtle and bill that myrtle had great tits then yes have a go.

"I would welcome peoples views on the following incident that has occured and all views are greatfully received

Compliment . . Why not? I've heard/seen/read worse conversation starters. . As I'm the one that tends to answer the messages,one like that wouldn't offend me or 'him' for that matter . . (Wouldn't mean you'd get a meet tho )

I also wouldn't wanna meet someone who responded like that either. .

Her

If it was solely aimed at the female half with no mention of the male then some people would take it personal. Move on plenty more couples out there act accordingly and prosper.

Id say perhaps you aimed it just at the lady..

If you said Hi guys, love your profile, and I have to say Mr is a lucky guy to have such an attractive lady.. " that sort of thing normally gets taken okay..

But Wow.. your so sexy or you look amazing.. can result in them feeling your only looking at one the lady.

Us couples can be difficult to please both

By *exybbw_69Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

He might have aimed the message to the lady of the couple because that's all he could see?

I'm always amazed at how many couples profiles only have pictures and info about the female half of the couple. Does the male even exist I sometimes wonder

"Leaving aside the respect issue of discussing the content of private messages on the forum we often get messages complimenting me and saying something like "lucky guy!". We don't think it's intended as disrespectful."

These are the ones that annoy me the most, why am I the lucky one just because I have a wife some people find attractive? She might be a complete cunt to live with or shit in bed? Maybe she's lucky to have me. It really does grate on me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Leaving aside the respect issue of discussing the content of private messages on the forum we often get messages complimenting me and saying something like "lucky guy!". We don't think it's intended as disrespectful.

These are the ones that annoy me the most, why am I the lucky one just because I have a wife some people find attractive? She might be a complete cunt to live with or shit in bed? Maybe she's lucky to have me. It really does grate on me"

Possibly they think it's a compliment to you both, possibly if they're straight they would find it awkward complimenting you, possibly they innocently think they're not doing anything bad. I really hope Mrs Liddy isn't any of the things you say she might be though

"Leaving aside the respect issue of discussing the content of private messages on the forum we often get messages complimenting me and saying something like "lucky guy!". We don't think it's intended as disrespectful.

These are the ones that annoy me the most, why am I the lucky one just because I have a wife some people find attractive? She might be a complete cunt to live with or shit in bed? Maybe she's lucky to have me. It really does grate on me"

Blimey if Nette shit in bed she would be sleeping in the Shed

Gimp

That Rhymed

Im a fuckin Dapper Rapper me

Gimp

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

ahh they are just rude. Some couples send me disgusting messages about my age, about what a slut I am, about how I should be ashamed, about why I do bareback even though I DO NOT and there's a massive rant about it on my profile...I get messages asking why I fuck older men, I get messages from stuck up couples saying having watched me in action they'd rather cement their genitals than play with me. I always send a reply back telling them to get off their high horse, they are cheating with each other however they look at it, on a sex site, probably with kids, and if they weren't old fogies and had the internet when they were my age they would have swung then

Some people are just rude

Tell them where to shove it

"Heads firmly up own backsides" is unfortunately something you will come across and have to live with on this site. Don't take it personally and message the next couple along

"He might have aimed the message to the lady of the couple because that's all he could see?

I'm always amazed at how many couples profiles only have pictures and info about the female half of the couple. Does the male even exist I sometimes wonder

We have pics of us both in our private gallery. He exists,but as we're both straight and looking for a single guy , do we really need pictures of him ?

Her

"

"He might have aimed the message to the lady of the couple because that's all he could see?

We have pics of us both in our private gallery. He exists,but as we're both straight and looking for a single guy , do we really need pictures of him ?

Her

"

Same

This is what you don't say..... "Oi Mr! Yer Missus is a fat slag. She's well fit. Wot time can I 'ave a go?"

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"ahh they are just rude. Some couples send me disgusting messages about my age, about what a slut I am, about how I should be ashamed, about why I do bareback even though I DO NOT and there's a massive rant about it on my profile...I get messages asking why I fuck older men, I get messages from stuck up couples saying having watched me in action they'd rather cement their genitals than play with me. I always send a reply back telling them to get off their high horse, they are cheating with each other however they look at it, on a sex site, probably with kids, and if they weren't old fogies and had the internet when they were my age they would have swung then

Tell them where to shove it "

bet there just jealous of you're sex life

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That Rhymed

Im a fuckin Dapper Rapper me

Gimp"

Thats going to be the next Take That single.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A mixed bag of responses i see ..... Thank you all for your comments and hope you all have plenty of fun

sounds like a compliment to me - we rarely get messages for just the one of us but we ensure the sender gets the message we are a couple when we do - possibly because we dont see/message single men its less so

"ahh they are just rude. Some couples send me disgusting messages about my age, about what a slut I am, about how I should be ashamed, about why I do bareback even though I DO NOT and there's a massive rant about it on my profile...I get messages asking why I fuck older men, I get messages from stuck up couples saying having watched me in action they'd rather cement their genitals than play with me. I always send a reply back telling them to get off their high horse, they are cheating with each other however they look at it, on a sex site, probably with kids, and if they weren't old fogies and had the internet when they were my age they would have swung then

Tell them where to shove it "

Hope you report all abusive mails.

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We always get messages just for me (the F) and it irritates me beyond heck. I won't bother messaging back but I understand why they messaged that way. It's just so rude to my partner.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Similarly when we are in the chatroom often guys just say 'Hi Tina' and ignore me!

We would accept this as a compliment

however I (jane) always jokingly put to messages like this (if directly sent to me) "thank you but the mrs ain't bad either" lol

xx

"This is what you don't say..... "Oi Mr! Yer Missus is a fat slag. She's well fit. Wot time can I 'ave a go?""

I'd actually pmsl at that message lol x

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Compliment x

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Next time compliment him on the cute bum he has, you should get a better response.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"

Have to say I agree for the most part. Hard to gauge interest if I cant see both

» Add a new message to this topic