FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > some peoples attitude stinks!

some peoples attitude stinks!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reading and talking to a few people and instead of a polite no sorry, or if someone comments on the forum and a select few people think its ok to talk to people like shit and disrespect them! No need for it, to many keyboard warriors! Were all here to have fun end of the day. Anyone else feel the same way?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, I just ignore those posts/threads that I don't like.

Yip only here to spead the love

"Nope, I just ignore those posts/threads that I don't like.

"

Its alright ignoring them but some people wont stand up for themselves and let them be spoke to like shit. I cant stand back and let people hurl abuse at someone. Not right, were here to have fun and make friends not abuse and slate each other.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

What, like starting a thread to talk shit about people whose behaviour you didn't like?

"Yip only here to spead the love"

That's what were all here for if you can get it haha.

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

That's just what happens on the internet in general.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Don't think I've ever seen people hurl abuse at each other on the forums here, does that really happen?

"What, like starting a thread to talk shit about people whose behaviour you didn't like?"

No I've wrote a thread about it so people might start taking notice about certain peoples attitude and behaviour. More people you make aware the more people might actually stand up to people and not let them be bullied and spoke to like shit.

Its alright ignoring them but some people wont stand up for themselves and let them be spoke to like shit. I cant stand back and let people hurl abuse at someone. Not right, were here to have fun and make friends not abuse and slate each other."

It goes on in every forum across the web. It's one of those things that will never change. Standing up for people is a noble concept but won't change anything. Get rid of one idiot and two more join to take their place, pretty soon you find you spend all your time 'standing up' people instead of trying to have a good time yourself.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Feet stink, too. That may be worse.

Its alright ignoring them but some people wont stand up for themselves and let them be spoke to like shit. I cant stand back and let people hurl abuse at someone. Not right, were here to have fun and make friends not abuse and slate each other."

That right soldier you shoulder that keyboard and show them your warrior spirit.

"Don't think I've ever seen people hurl abuse at each other on the forums here, does that really happen?"

I was going to write it last night but got side tracked, tottaly different story but yeah it does go on.. More people who see it will start to stand up against it. We don't like racism do we? No. so its time to stand up to the people who think its ok to go around abusing people.

"Don't think I've ever seen people hurl abuse at each other on the forums here, does that really happen?

I was going to write it last night but got side tracked, tottaly different story but yeah it does go on.. More people who see it will start to stand up against it. We don't like racism do we? No. so its time to stand up to the people who think its ok to go around abusing people."

By going round abusing them?

"What, like starting a thread to talk shit about people whose behaviour you didn't like?

No I've wrote a thread about it so people might start taking notice about certain peoples attitude and behaviour. More people you make aware the more people might actually stand up to people and not let them be bullied and spoke to like shit."

You aren't behaving any differently to the people you are complaining about.

You don't need to raise awareness. Other people here can read.

There are mods to deal with unacceptable behaviour. Report it and let them handle it.

Calling people keyboard warriors and ranting about stinking attitudes sounds a lot like the behaviour you find so disagreeable.

Or is it only a problem when you don't agree with the disagreeable people?

The mods tend to tackle posts where people "hurl abuse". That said it's far less common than you seem to imply. Some people just don't like being disagreed with

"Don't think I've ever seen people hurl abuse at each other on the forums here, does that really happen?

I was going to write it last night but got side tracked, tottaly different story but yeah it does go on.. More people who see it will start to stand up against it. We don't like racism do we? No. so its time to stand up to the people who think its ok to go around abusing people.

By going round abusing them?"

No not abusing them as that makes us as bad as them but something should be done.

By going round abusing them?"

Ah but that's totally justified abuse. It's different. The OP says so and it's all about what he thinks is acceptable.

It's not like there are rules, or mods or a report button.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" some people wont stand up for themselves and let them be spoke to like shit. I cant stand back and let people hurl abuse at someone. "

All you need to do is report the posts if you see this happening and the mods or Admin will deal with it. They can deal with it far more effectively than you can, honourable though your intentions may be...