FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Glory Holes

Glory Holes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This may be a silly question but, why are there no glory holes in public toilets anymore?

Surely it's still possible to make a hole in the wooden wall, like whoever the person was who went round making holes in the walls of 70's public toilets to put cocks through.

There seems to be a lot of interest in glory hole fun so why no holes in 2015?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there really any need? If a man wants his cock sucked all he has to do is come on here and have a vast choice of willing mouths, all though there mostly men lol

By *tep121Man  over a year ago

manchester

Ive noticed that some places have put metal covers over the walls to stop this happening, installed cctv, and usually have police checking them out in some places Bit of a **** tbh

If I was a manager of somewhere with a gloryhole I'd get it covered too.

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

nooooo

go to sweet wed

Somewhere, Someone is having a Gloryhole wedding

Yes, but the same could be said for dogging but that still happens. Also wasn't suggesting that blow jobs are readily available if you look. But there does seem to be a heavy interest in glory holes on the stories and fantasies section.

Usually where there's a demand someone creates the supply!

Will get my black and decker at the ready, just give me the addresses there will be holes all over the uk. Think of me as a pervy batman serving the community. ??

That's more like it...

What do we want?

HOLES

Where do we want them?

ALL OVER THE UK (but starting in Leicestershire)!

"That's more like it...

What do we want?

HOLES

Where do we want them?

ALL OVER THE UK (but starting in Leicestershire)!"

That's handy for me, just up the road. Good for saving petrol money. The batmobile isn't cheap to get around you know. X

You'll have to let us know where the holes are before some jobsworth council blokes fills them all in again xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Perhaps most of us didn't buy into cameron's big society enough.

Obviously in the olden days there were lots of public spirited diy gloryhole makers, that supported this erotic interest.

There was a post a couple of weeks back from a guy, not sure if he was a trucker, who'd just happened to find one in services, whilst on his travels. Its location wasn't specified, as we can't post exact spots for dogging spots, gloryholes etc in the forum: though users can private message each other.

How people ever made these in really public spots is a little beyond me. I'm not a DIY person really, and taking a battery cover off was perplexing, so I returned to Wilkos, and got them to help me, as the gagdet had the tiniest screw that a watchmaker's screw driver struggled with.

I guess sometimes it may have been site managers that installed them, as has been done in many adult venues in other countries, such as at sex cinemas - it's a way of attracting more punters.

Probably gangs of holers would be utilised, as lookouts etc, if members of the public had done this. The ideal spots would have been in desolate places but they probably wouldn't have had many visitors. (until word got out).

I don't know, these are just a few thoughts.

» Add a new message to this topic