FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fourms

Fourms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is there so much sarcasm in here? Not everyone is hardcore swingers with 40+ veri's... Some people need to lighten up and stop being so judgemental.... It's supposed to be fun anyway rant over and carry on

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why is there so much sarcasm in here? Not everyone is hardcore swingers with 40+ veri's... Some people need to lighten up and stop being so judgemental.... It's supposed to be fun anyway rant over and carry on "

I'm confused, you want people to lighten up and have fun but moan about them being sarcastic!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The forums can be a daunting place for some undoubtedly. I have been on site for nearly 9 yrs and only lurked for the first 2 of them. There will always be keyboard warriors on any forum, not just fab.

Some people leave themselves open to it and others willing to take advantage of a situation.

I wouldn't say it's that rife on here, although you do need a thick skin at times.

On the whole most of us are a friendly bunch

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

"

On the whole most of us are a friendly bunch "

No we're not!!

The forums here, like most sites, can be a very difficult place to hang around ! There can appear to be cliques, people mock, people laugh at others, every site is the same, perseverance is the key, oh, and a thick skin too

British attitude (knock people and argue black is white) + the Internet = keyboard warrior

"British attitude (knock people and argue black is white) + the Internet = keyboard warrior "

What about those of us who are belligerent opinionated gits face to face?

"British attitude (knock people and argue black is white) + the Internet = keyboard warrior "

British attitude...

Smile and say its 'lovely to see you'..them mutter 'cunt' through gritted teeth as they walk away.

"why is there so much sarcasm in here? Not everyone is hardcore swingers with 40+ veri's... Some people need to lighten up and stop being so judgemental.... It's supposed to be fun anyway rant over and carry on

I'm confused, you want people to lighten up and have fun but moan about them being sarcastic!

"

This comment is exactly what I was talking about

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"why is there so much sarcasm in here? Not everyone is hardcore swingers with 40+ veri's... Some people need to lighten up and stop being so judgemental.... It's supposed to be fun anyway rant over and carry on

This comment is exactly what I was talking about "

so what you want is people not to be questioned about a statement that you put in the public domain....

I mean... "how dare they!"... yep... that one you can have as sarcasm....

there is a certain amount of irony in your post where you ask people not to bash... but then you bashed others.... and someone had the audacity to pick you up on that.....

"how dare they!".... that one was more facetious...

if people want fluff.... there are more than enough fluff threads were people will say "there there there" and sugarcoat and mollycoddle... all you have to do is find them.....

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

Forums*

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I find if your comment on a forum subject .... whether it be honestly or tongue in cheek u get a whole barrage of abuse ...to me the forums are about having an opinion on the OP subject ....

Whether you agree with me or not .. its my opinion on the matter .......x

No now your just trying to be argumentive, my op was clear and he said he was confused? The only way it was confusing is if you have the reading level of child, which in doubt he has... So in retrospect he was been sacarastic and argumentitive. Like I said you all need to lighten up and stop jumping on the bandwagon and attacking people

This comment is exactly what I was talking about "

"

On the whole most of us are a friendly bunch

No we're not!! "

I think he meant 'fiendly'

Mean and moody (joke)

Enter at your own risk

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"No now your just trying to be argumentive, my op was clear and he said he was confused? The only way it was confusing is if you have the reading level of child, which in doubt he has... So in retrospect he was been sacarastic and argumentitive. Like I said you all need to lighten up and stop jumping on the bandwagon and attacking people "

Now now no need to be nasty........

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"No now your just trying to be argumentive, my op was clear and he said he was confused? The only way it was confusing is if you have the reading level of child, which in doubt he has... So in retrospect he was been sacarastic and argumentitive. Like I said you all need to lighten up and stop jumping on the bandwagon and attacking people "

so now your being abusive about the person who said they were confused.....

okay then...........

see that hole you are digging..... i'd stop!!

"British attitude (knock people and argue black is white) + the Internet = keyboard warrior

British attitude...

Smile and say its 'lovely to see you'..them mutter 'cunt' through gritted teeth as they walk away. "

I don't smile or say - etc etc.

I'm way too honest

"British attitude (knock people and argue black is white) + the Internet = keyboard warrior

What about those of us who are belligerent opinionated gits face to face? "

London Pride or IPA?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

As I just posted on another thread.......

All a forum post is is words on a screen.

The tone can be hard to get a good sense of, some humour goes over people's heads and some banter is mistaken for abuse/piss taking.

It's all about perceptions. Of the reader and the poster.

But at the end of the day they're still just words on a screen.

Easy to ignore.

A

What about those of us who are belligerent opinionated gits face to face? "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sarcasm is fine if you know the person can take it. It becomes a problem when the person typing the sarcasm doesn't know when to stop after it isn't received well. It is then defended as "banter" which then causes more problems.It happens on lots of forums all over the net so it isn't just this forum.

The best thing to do is avoid the people who's posts you don't like and report any post that you think are breaking rules