FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching your man with another woman

Watching your man with another woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lots of chat on here about guys watching there wife get fucked by other guys but how many women like sitting back and watching there man fuck another woman or let there man go on a meet with another woman without you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lots of chat on here about guys watching there wife get fucked by other guys but how many women like sitting back and watching there man fuck another woman or let there man go on a meet with another woman without you? "

watching yes, meeting without me, not so keen on.

[Removed by poster at 07/04/15 00:54:25]

I love watching Jay fuck other women, it gets me so wet to see another woman enjoying his lush cock. I wouldn't be happy for him to meet alone though - we only play together.

Juicy x

she loves to sit on other F face and watching me fucking her

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

I love to watch Simon with other ladies ,mind it very horny but not to meet anyone without me.

By *unkydesignCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Like most people, love it but only if we all play together. I love sharing T's cock with other ladies.

I have watched chris fuck women a few times and it's great to watch

As for meeting alone yes if he wanted to I wouldn't have a problem with that... It's called trust

"she loves to sit on other F face and watching me fucking her "

Juicy can my wife use ur hubby

I love watching Harry fucking another woman in front of me, gets me wet everytime I think about it

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I love watching Harry fucking another woman in front of me, gets me wet everytime I think about it "

"I love watching Harry fucking another woman in front of me, gets me wet everytime I think about it

"

I fucked another woman at Libs after my wife went down on her. It was actually my wife who told me to do it and she said afterwards that it was a massive turn on.

By *elshcouple91Couple  over a year ago

Llandudno

"Lots of chat on here about guys watching there wife get fucked by other guys but how many women like sitting back and watching there man fuck another woman or let there man go on a meet with another woman without you? "

Yes and yes

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

I love watching Adam fuck other women, watching his muscles flex and he slides his big cock in and out if her, going deeper than her husband ever could, hearing her moan. Sometimes I go behind and hold his balls right til the end when he empties them into her.

For a lot of couples there is watching and being watched, then there is the next level of enjoying watching each other with someone else.

Someone once asked what is the secret to a long a happy marraige.

No jealousy.

Not having a go !!! But the difference between real swinging couples and the single male/female who ask a question like this ... Well they just don't and or can't get it .... Basically on here there's swingers - mainly couples that play together and only together..

Couples that play apart .. Not many ...

Couples that only meet one sex and not both ....

Single peeps that meet couples and play with both ...

And singles that only meet other singles or if meeting a couple only interested in opposite sex ....

Basically if we're asked a q like this , they don't get it xx

I could watch Axel with another lady all day long and happy for him to meet alone, as he is with me.

Kitty x

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Lots of chat on here about guys watching there wife get fucked by other guys but how many women like sitting back and watching there man fuck another woman or let there man go on a meet with another woman without you?

Not having a go !!! But the difference between real swinging couples and the single male/female who ask a question like this ... Well they just don't and or can't get it .... Basically on here there's swingers - mainly couples that play together and only together..

And singles that only meet other singles or if meeting a couple only interested in opposite sex ....

"

I agree

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I do enjoy watching S fuck other women in an orgy situation. Very hot.

"I love watching Adam fuck other women, watching his muscles flex and he slides his big cock in and out if her, going deeper than her husband ever could, hearing her moan. Sometimes I go behind and hold his balls right til the end when he empties them into her.

For a lot of couples there is watching and being watched, then there is the next level of enjoying watching each other with someone else.

Someone once asked what is the secret to a long a happy marraige.

No jealousy.

"

Well said!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Love watching man bring orally pleasures by a sexy woman gets me very very horny

L

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

The wife doesn't like to watch as such . She prefers being involved with us or another guy she knows it's a bigger turn on for me to watch her we don't often play solo . She has no problem as long aa it's not done behind her back and me likewise, but we do prefer group fun

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Lots of chat on here about guys watching there wife get fucked by other guys but how many women like sitting back and watching there man fuck another woman or let there man go on a meet with another woman without you?

"

How can people understand something without asking questions?

I've been approached by couples where if I met them I wasn't allowed to kiss the male never mind fuck him.

Every couple is different and just because a single male is asking the question and not a couple new to the scene doesn't mean you can be so dismissive.

Yes sitting there with a glass of wine, getting my rocks off

We dont meet alone..all kinks together

Her

totally adore watching Paddy having and giving fun with the ladies.I wouldn't be too keen on him meeting alone.

I love to see my man enjoying another lady. More so if I am being mutually pleasured in the same room. My pleasure moans has a great effect on his performance. Everyone is a winner!!

We have discussed meeting separately before and it really doesn't float our boat. Having said that if I was out with the girls he would love me to bring a playmate home, male or female.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

How can people understand something without asking questions?

I've been approached by couples where if I met them I wasn't allowed to kiss the male never mind fuck him.

Every couple is different and just because a single male is asking the question and not a couple new to the scene doesn't mean you can be so dismissive.

"

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Love it, though it's rather rare.

By *lashersCouple  over a year ago

whitby/scarboro/Occassionaly Harrogate

been there, enjoyed it an got the T shirt!

Couldn't agree more

I used to love watching my partner fuck other women. The ultimate turn on for me was the watching

We love to watch each other fuck others...I love to see his eyes light up when fucking new pussy...also its great to see him fuck another arse cos 9 times out of 10 he's behind me so I don't get to see the pleasure all over his face...

I don't mind him going to other meets the only big no no is I would rather he didn't do 1:1..and cos he respects me he doesn't do single meets

» Add a new message to this topic