FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight guys, would you ever........

Straight guys, would you ever........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ollipop77 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

To all the straight guys out there, would you ever let another guy suck your cock? Nothing more, just a blow job.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Depends on the setting. Possibly though

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"To all the straight guys out there, would you ever let another guy suck your cock? Nothing more, just a blow job."

No thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Depends on the setting. Possibly though"

+1

Never in a 121 would have to be a female involved.

No chance!!!! All on standing next to a cock at urinal never mind bloody get it sucked from a bloke ha

No, but if I left a creampie for his wife, both could clean up my joy stick

No because im straight.

Not going to happen

Highly unlikely, but not impossible.

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

no I'm not gay and so would never let a guy go near my cock with his mouth, although I would happily have a MMF threesome.

Sunny Manchester

Thank you for the replys, have spoke to some guys that say yes as long as they don't have to reciprocate x

Just curious what others think x

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"To all the straight guys out there, would you ever let another guy suck your cock? Nothing more, just a blow job."

Never under any circumstances. For me, and in fact for both of us, it's a total and utter turn off. Doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable around other guys, either bi or guy - I simply don't want any sexual contact with them.

On a pedantic note I can't see how anyone could describe themselves as straight if they would consider another guy sucking their cock. Surely bi- curious at the very least.

"Thank you for the replys, have spoke to some guys that say yes as long as they don't have to reciprocate x

Just curious what others think x"

They aren't straight guys then

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"To all the straight guys out there, would you ever let another guy suck your cock? Nothing more, just a blow job.

Never under any circumstances. For me, and in fact for both of us, it's a total and utter turn off. Doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable around other guys, either bi or guy - I simply don't want any sexual contact with them.

On a pedantic note I can't see how anyone could describe themselves as straight if they would consider another guy sucking their cock. Surely bi- curious at the very least."

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

ye getting aroused enough by a guy to get an erection kinda makes u a tiny bit bi

"To all the straight guys out there, would you ever let another guy suck your cock? Nothing more, just a blow job.

On a pedantic note I can't see how anyone could describe themselves as straight if they would consider another guy sucking their cock. Surely bi- curious at the very least."

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No way...... I am straight

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"No way...... I am straight"

ffs, I forgot I was logged in on my bi guy profile

No I wouldn't and no other straight guy would either. If your going to do a sexual act with another man then you are bi or gay. Straight men don't do sex with other men.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Thank you for the replys, have spoke to some guys that say yes as long as they don't have to reciprocate x

Just curious what others think x"

those guys ain't straight just in denial

No

"No I wouldn't and no other straight guy would either. If your going to do a sexual act with another man then you are bi or gay. Straight men don't do sex with other men. "

If a straight man let another man suck his cock. As soon as his cock went in the other blokes mouth he would burst in to renditions of Madonna while analysing the decor and suggesting the room needs a few more doilyS.

I'm sorry but if you let another man suck your cock you are NOT 100% straight. I don't like trying to pigeon hole people, but if you are straight, then you arent interested in playing with people of the same sex!? At the very least you'd have to be confused! So many people in denial on this site!!

Juicy x

I Believe there has been a few porkys told here, to be honest why wouldn't you, you ask the lady to go down on you with out a second thought.

If it turns them on your being very selfish if you say NO.

I agree. Until recently i had always considered myself straight. But after several deep conversations with pixie I realised that there are certain circumstances with the right people where it could and probably would happen. hence why i changed my profile to bi curious.

Just curious what others think x

those guys ain't straight just in denial "

Well they gonna get awfully wet if there in De nial lol

iv been asked on here by a couple to join in a threesome with them on the condition that the husband can suck my dick..i said no..fuck no..the thought of it makes me cringe..just not my scene

London

I'm sorry but if you let another man suck your cock you are NOT 100% straight. I don't like trying to pigeon hole people, but if you are straight, then you arent interested in playing with people of the same sex!? At the very least you'd have to be confused! So many people in denial on this site!!

Juicy x"

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Not a chance. By definition you would not be straight if you allowed this to happen.

But who gives a shit about labels anyway. You're either into this or you're not and I'm not.

Sunny Manchester

On a pedantic note I can't see how anyone could describe themselves as straight if they would consider another guy sucking their cock. Surely bi- curious at the very least.

I agree. Until recently i had always considered myself straight. But after several deep conversations with pixie I realised that there are certain circumstances with the right people where it could and probably would happen. hence why i changed my profile to bi curious. "

My point is that you are ok with that and put bi curious x honesty is always greatly appreciated x

I agree. Until recently i had always considered myself straight. But after several deep conversations with pixie I realised that there are certain circumstances with the right people where it could and probably would happen. hence why i changed my profile to bi curious.

My point is that you are ok with that and put bi curious x honesty is always greatly appreciated x"

I think pretty much everyone cares about labels some how. If things aren't labelled with what they are how are you meant to know what your getting. Imagine going shopping and none of the tinned food had labels on it. custard on toast doesn't seem very appealing.

Most things need a name to define what or who theyare.

Sunny Manchester

"I think pretty much everyone cares about labels some how. If things aren't labelled with what they are how are you meant to know what your getting. Imagine going shopping and none of the tinned food had labels on it. custard on toast doesn't seem very appealing.

Most things need a name to define what or who theyare."

I agree with what you're saying as it makes life a lot easier. I recently put in my profile that I am a bbw to be told no I wasn't as I am too thin!!

Some people are scared of labels, I really don't care x

London

"Some people are scared of labels"

hence the reason why some guys claim to be straight when they clearly are far from straight

"I Believe there has been a few porkys told here, to be honest why wouldn't you, you ask the lady to go down on you with out a second thought.

If it turns them on your being very selfish if you say NO."

Then I must be selfish and straight

By *enguy30Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes. I've always wondered what it would feel like.

Alot of these labels are subjective so there's no way to define what fits. But there's no option on this site to insert your own answer so we all have to make selections based on which category best/most closely (its not exact!) describes us. That means, if you are male but you 'occasionally get your cock sucked by another bloke" although you may not describe yourself as fully bi, you also can't honestly say you fit within the straight category!?

Juicy xx

There are many guys on here with straight on their profiles yes are looking for TV/TS and have lots of TV friends. I get tired of deleting their profiles!!!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"No because im straight."

Exactly

So in a DVP situation with two guys pleasuring a woman with cock to contact is that bi sexual behaviour?

"I Believe there has been a few porkys told here, to be honest why wouldn't you, you ask the lady to go down on you with out a second thought.

If it turns them on your being very selfish if you say NO."

come on be real ffs. Going by your logic most couples and single fems are selfish because they have turned someone down on here or the real world for sex. So are you saying everyone has to do what everyone else wants and forget about there own needs and desires because they would be selfish if they didn't fuck everyone that wanted to.

"So in a DVP situation with two guys pleasuring a woman with cock to contact is that bi sexual behaviour?"

you've got to be really careful doing dvp/dp cos you might catch the gay if your cocks touch.

They do, you know.

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

OK so you are str8 but when in an MMF the fem asks you to suck him while she watches and then guide him into her, how does everyone feel about it. This was our start to me being orally Bi

"OK so you are str8 but when in an MMF the fem asks you to suck him while she watches and then guide him into her, how does everyone feel about it. This was our start to me being orally Bi"

nope I don't want a man's sausage in my mouth and I also don't want to be guiding him in. He has his own hands and eyes he can do it himself. Not for me at all.

"So in a DVP situation with two guys pleasuring a woman with cock to contact is that bi sexual behaviour?

you've got to be really careful doing dvp/dp cos you might catch the gay if your cocks touch. "

So if I am with a couple and the lady suck both cocks off at the same time and the cocks touch do I catch the gay then....................lordy most blokes on here must have it then judging by some pictures!

There are many guys on here with straight on their profiles yes are looking for TV/TS and have lots of TV friends. I get tired of deleting their profiles!!!"

doncaster

"OK so you are str8 but when in an MMF the fem asks you to suck him while she watches and then guide him into her, how does everyone feel about it. This was our start to me being orally Bi

nope I don't want a man's sausage in my mouth and I also don't want to be guiding him in. He has his own hands and eyes he can do it himself. Not for me at all."

Can I ask who is replying the M or F and does your other half agree

I've been gay. I've been bi. Made me very unhappy because during sex, being in the moment is all very well & good but it's when you think about it afterwards and realize that it's not what you want and did it for the wrong reasons. i.e sex to validate a sense of worth to rationalize loneliness. I'm here due to wanting sex with women and thus am straight. Otherwise I'd be on fabguys.

I guess the first time I had mine sucked I was in my mind straight. I'd not entertained the thought before, well hmmm maybe once as a teenager. But the opportunity arose and I was feeling horny and it happened. It never happened again for 25 years although I really enjoyed it. I just passed it off as a one off. It was only when another opportunity arose in a 3some 25 years later that I realised I was bi-curious rather than straight Although I still haven't really pursued the curiosity any further

"So in a DVP situation with two guys pleasuring a woman with cock to contact is that bi sexual behaviour?

you've got to be really careful doing dvp/dp cos you might catch the gay if your cocks touch. "

giggidy

Am I aroused by men? Nope. In the heat of a mmf would I care who is playing with my junk? Nope.

"OK so you are str8 but when in an MMF the fem asks you to suck him while she watches and then guide him into her, how does everyone feel about it. This was our start to me being orally Bi

nope I don't want a man's sausage in my mouth and I also don't want to be guiding him in. He has his own hands and eyes he can do it himself. Not for me at all.

Can I ask who is replying the M or F and does your other half agree"

We have actually both posted on this topic. Jay is not interested whatsoever in another bloke touching him however briefly, and certainly does not want to suck or even touch another bloke. It would do nothing for me either to be honest. Juicy x

nope I don't want a man's sausage in my mouth and I also don't want to be guiding him in. He has his own hands and eyes he can do it himself. Not for me at all."

If I was part of a threesum or moresum and it happened I would probably just go with the flow

doncaster

We have actually both posted on this topic. Jay is not interested whatsoever in another bloke touching him however briefly, and certainly does not want to suck or even touch another bloke. It would do nothing for me either to be honest. Juicy x"

Thanks to you both seems honesty is best at all times

Can I ask who is replying the M or F and does your other half agree"

this is jay the bloke replying now. You can tell which ones are juicys as she puts a x or juicy at the end and my posts will be the ones with the spelling mistakes.

We have actually both posted on this topic. Jay is not interested whatsoever in another bloke touching him however briefly, and certainly does not want to suck or even touch another bloke. It would do nothing for me either to be honest. Juicy x

Thanks to you both seems honesty is best at all times"

yes it is just wish people realised that when filling in there sexuality and other parts of there profile.

By *ivedancerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

A question that could well be answered by all the straight guys who leave verifications on TVs profiles.

London

"OK so you are str8 but when in an MMF the fem asks you to suck him while she watches and then guide him into her, how does everyone feel about it. This was our start to me being orally Bi"

sorry to break this to you but there is no such thing as orally bi

Not a chance and if a so called straight guy let a guy suck he's cock he ain't straight.....End of

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

No way.

"No I wouldn't and no other straight guy would either. If your going to do a sexual act with another man then you are bi or gay. Straight men don't do sex with other men. "
this

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

No, certainly not.

I was offered £500 for just that???

No was my answer

Nope

"no I'm not gay and so would never let a guy go near my cock with his mouth, although I would happily have a MMF threesome."

What would happen if you are Fucking the female, the other male was licking your cock and her Pussy?

Your not straight though if a man or a shemale sucks your cock !!!!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"no I'm not gay and so would never let a guy go near my cock with his mouth, although I would happily have a MMF threesome.

What would happen if you are Fucking the female, the other male was licking your cock and her Pussy?"

We would both be instantly turned off - and extremely angry that the other male had seriously overstepped the mark. That would be the end of any play.

How does a guy doing something to another guy make the recipient gay/bi?

Having sexual thoughts for somebody of the same sex - ok, you're not only onto the opposit sex but come on, heat of the moment, doing something or receiving something at the request of a remale during sex... That's not a change in sexuality.

If a guy being sucked off by another guy makes him bi - how doesn't a guy doing DVP not make him bi? DVP being where you're touching cocks and fucking a women at the same time, surely that's worse than having a mouth around your cock?

I know a lot of guys want to protect their alpha male status, but who makes the rules for what's regarded as straight/bi/gay.

I hate labels!!!

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

No chance I wouldn't be straight if I let another man suck me no way

lol if it's just totally straight guys you are asking this then the answer will always be no.

It's like asking a vegetarian if they would eat a little bit of meat.

And no, I wouldn't.

No Ta i fuckin hate stubble rash on me Bellend

Gimp

lol if it's just totally straight guys you are asking this then the answer will always be no.

It's like asking a vegetarian if they would eat a little bit of meat.

And no, I wouldn't."

No but they're happy with a meat alternative like quorn - doesn't make them a carnivore because they had something like meat

Bikers also drive cars, doesn't make them any less a biker

By *uckonmylollipopMan  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere

only if really turned on,had a woman sat on my face & i didnt know it was gonna be a guy sucking,then id just have to make the most of a bad situation

"No but they're happy with a meat alternative like quorn - doesn't make them a carnivore because they had something like meat "

Yes but your can't have "something like" cock can you

"No but they're happy with a meat alternative like quorn - doesn't make them a carnivore because they had something like meat

Yes but your can't have "something like" cock can you "

QuornCock?

Gimp

"No but they're happy with a meat alternative like quorn - doesn't make them a carnivore because they had something like meat

Yes but your can't have "something like" cock can you "

No but having a guy suck your dick or touch it doesn't make you any different to what you are.

As quoted above, bikers drive cars, doesn't make them any less a biker.

I think the rules/bollox for what apparently makes somebody bi/gay is silly when you can have a closer experience like DVP and nobody would label you any different when you're there touching cocks with a guy and staying hard and very much enjoying the situation.

No but having a guy suck your dick or touch it doesn't make you any different to what you are.

I think the rules/bollox for what apparently makes somebody bi/gay is silly when you can have a closer experience like DVP and nobody would label you any different when you're there touching cocks with a guy and staying hard and very much enjoying the situation. "

I think the rules/bollox for what apparently makes somebody bi/gay is silly when you can have a closer experience like DVP and nobody would label you any different when you're there touching cocks with a guy and staying hard and very much enjoying the situation. "

You can't call something bollox just because "you" don't agree, we all have a different outlook on things, it's what makes us unique.

In my eyes and I would never be persuaded different, a totally straight guy wouldn't let another guy suck his cock.

Oh, And I wouldn't do DVP, DAP or DP as I wouldn't want to be that close to another guy's cock

Its interesting how the Goalposts have been moved as in its gone from having a bloke suck my Dick to Male Body parts connecting while having Sex with a Female but i suppose those of us of us that dont fit in with anothers idea of what should be are Silly and should sit in a corner and eat Quorn...Oh wait thats a Dick alternative..Shit i must be Gay

Gimp

I think the rules/bollox for what apparently makes somebody bi/gay is silly when you can have a closer experience like DVP and nobody would label you any different when you're there touching cocks with a guy and staying hard and very much enjoying the situation.

You can't call something bollox just because "you" don't agree, we all have a different outlook on things, it's what makes us unique.

In my eyes and I would never be persuaded different, a totally straight guy wouldn't let another guy suck his cock.

Oh, And I wouldn't do DVP, DAP or DP as I wouldn't want to be that close to another guy's cock "

My point wasn't you personally my point was why doesn't something LIKE DVP or whatever change anything which is a closer encounter (sexual organs touching) then somebody touching or sucking a cock.

Who makes the rules and why does one thing attract a label and not another.

If the rule is sexual activity with a person of the same sex, any guy who's had a MMF situation is then BI?

Correct me if I'm wrong but after a MMF would all parties not agree they've just had sex.

Oh, And I wouldn't do DVP, DAP or DP as I wouldn't want to be that close to another guy's cock

My point wasn't you personally my point was why doesn't something LIKE DVP or whatever change anything which is a closer encounter (sexual organs touching) then somebody touching or sucking a cock.

Who makes the rules and why does one thing attract a label and not another.

If the rule is sexual activity with a person of the same sex, any guy who's had a MMF situation is then BI?

Correct me if I'm wrong but after a MMF would all parties not agree they've just had sex. "

I didnt know there were any Rules as such, As for the MMF it doesnt automatically the Blokes Dicks have touched at anytime..Unless one of them has an enormous one while Spitroasting.

Gimp

Its interesting how the Goalposts have been moved as in its gone from having a bloke suck my Dick to Male Body parts connecting while having Sex with a Female but i suppose those of us of us that dont fit in with anothers idea of what should be are Silly and should sit in a corner and eat Quorn...Oh wait thats a Dick alternative..Shit i must be Gay

Gimp "

A comment above was:
"No chance I wouldn't be straight if I let another man suck me no way "

That's the point I'm coming from.

Some guys wouldn't agree or like any contact with another guy which is fine -

But on the other hand if somebody was to be sucked off by another guy during a MMF I don't see why he should be labeled as BI when somebody who does DVP isn't.

I have had DP with two straight men, it can be done, with great enjoyment.

Her

"I have had DP with two straight men, it can be done, with great enjoyment.

Her"

They're bi now, they touched willies

No chance if you do I guess your not straight

By *artytimes1462Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Yeah it's all part of being naughty and turning on someone at the same time

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I'm straight but have put bi-curious on my profile for this reason

Actually fancy the idea as long as there is a female involved too - fantasy to be face sat by a lady while sucked off.

Would I be willing to reciprocate - well it's only fair

Judging by the "straight" guys that message my profile due to me looking for a bi guy, I would say there's plenty that suck cock lol

"My point is that you are ok with that and put bi curious x honesty is always greatly appreciated x"

Not so sure about that. The day we changed Mr profile to bi-curious was the same day our message box appeared to stop accepting new messages...

By *eceased21Man  over a year ago

Hull

Yes. Wouldn't have a problem with this

If a man is not at all attracted to fat women/black women/young women/thin women (delete as appropriate) but one sucks his cock in some scenario, that act doesn't instantly change everything about him and his preferences. I see the straight/bi thing the same way. I have straight on my profile because I'm straight, I can enjoy playing with and being played with by a woman in a threesome scenario (and have) but that doesn't make me bisexual or bi curious because I wouldn't seek to meet a woman or women alone. I see this question the same way.

Guys, you don't know what your missing xx

"I have had DP with two straight men, it can be done, with great enjoyment.

Her

They're bi now, they touched willies "

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"If a man is not at all attracted to fat women/black women/young women/thin women (delete as appropriate) but one sucks his cock in some scenario, that act doesn't instantly change everything about him and his preferences. I see the straight/bi thing the same way. I have straight on my profile because I'm straight, I can enjoy playing with and being played with by a woman in a threesome scenario (and have) but that doesn't make me bisexual or bi curious because I wouldn't seek to meet a woman or women alone. I see this question the same way. "

I don't think so. It's not something that interests me or my wife.

I did once out of curiosity during a MMF meet and now I consider myself to be Bi. I must admit to enjoy receiving and giving oral to a guy.

Definitely not!!!! A big no no!!!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"If a man is not at all attracted to fat women/black women/young women/thin women (delete as appropriate) but one sucks his cock in some scenario, that act doesn't instantly change everything about him and his preferences. I see the straight/bi thing the same way. I have straight on my profile because I'm straight, I can enjoy playing with and being played with by a woman in a threesome scenario (and have) but that doesn't make me bisexual or bi curious because I wouldn't seek to meet a woman or women alone. I see this question the same way.

"

Honestly some of these answers made me laugh. Guy's... Have you ever used a glory hole.. You don't know who's on the other side.

Also receiving a blow won't make you gay. Won't even make you bi. It's not something you catch. It makes you open minded and comfortable sexually.

Now if you actively seek out a guy for a blowjob that's different but the op just describes an indecent proposal... Bit like the film... Would you for 1 million dollars..... Mwha ha ha ha!

No.

No......

Rotherham

"Honestly some of these answers made me laugh. Guy's... Have you ever used a glory hole.. You don't know who's on the other side.

Also receiving a blow won't make you gay. Won't even make you bi. It's not something you catch. It makes you open minded and comfortable sexually.

Now if you actively seek out a guy for a blowjob that's different but the op just describes an indecent proposal... Bit like the film... Would you for 1 million dollars..... Mwha ha ha ha!

"

Trust me, any straight guy using a glory hole makes sure he knows who's on the other side before he starts. If he was to find out later that a guy had been sucking him off he would not be happy!

Just because you have a guy suck your cock or you suck his has nothing whatsoever to do with being open-minded or comfortable sexually it just means you like guys sucking you off or you like sucking guys off. That's all.

It's no big deal at the end of the day but some people are definitely in denial here.

Epsom

Denile...... That's a river in Egypt

"Honestly some of these answers made me laugh. Guy's... Have you ever used a glory hole.. You don't know who's on the other side.

Trust me, any straight guy using a glory hole makes sure he knows who's on the other side before he starts. If he was to find out later that a guy had been sucking him off he would not be happy!

Just because you have a guy suck your cock or you suck his has nothing whatsoever to do with being open-minded or comfortable sexually it just means you like guys sucking you off or you like sucking guys off. That's all.

It's no big deal at the end of the day but some people are definitely in denial here."

Genuine question (I promise I'm not stirring, I'm actually curious) - if you make sure you know exactly who/what is on the other side of a glory hole, what's the point in it? I always thought the appeal was the anonymity, the fact it could be anyone and you wouldn't know.

Epsom

"

Genuine question (I promise I'm not stirring, I'm actually curious) - if you make sure you know exactly who/what is on the other side of a glory hole, what's the point in it? I always thought the appeal was the anonymity, the fact it could be anyone and you wouldn't know. "

My point precisely

Rotherham

It's no big deal at the end of the day but some people are definitely in denial here.

Genuine question (I promise I'm not stirring, I'm actually curious) - if you make sure you know exactly who/what is on the other side of a glory hole, what's the point in it? I always thought the appeal was the anonymity, the fact it could be anyone and you wouldn't know. "

You stirring? Never lol! There's a huge difference for a straight guy if that 'anyone' could be a guy! If it's possible that guy's are going to be doing the sucking then I'm out of there!

Genuine question (I promise I'm not stirring, I'm actually curious) - if you make sure you know exactly who/what is on the other side of a glory hole, what's the point in it? I always thought the appeal was the anonymity, the fact it could be anyone and you wouldn't know.

You stirring? Never lol! There's a huge difference for a straight guy if that 'anyone' could be a guy! If it's possible that guy's are going to be doing the sucking then I'm out of there!"

I really wasn't! Ok so it's anonymity=good, so long as it's a woman?

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

I've been contact by a few "straight" guys on here, mainly just looking for a blowjob. So think there are quite a few guys with "straight" profile, who are possibly bi-curious.

Epsom

I think we will be flying in circles here all day. Let's face the facts that guy's on here will lie about their preferences so they don't look gay or scare off potential dates. And yet it's ok for them to message me for sex?

Rotherham

You stirring? Never lol! There's a huge difference for a straight guy if that 'anyone' could be a guy! If it's possible that guy's are going to be doing the sucking then I'm out of there!

I really wasn't! Ok so it's anonymity=good, so long as it's a woman? "

Well exactly. Women are what us straight guys like. Nothing more nothing less.

Would a GENUINELY straight woman be happy in a similar situation if she were to find out later it had been a woman noshing her off all along?

I really wasn't! Ok so it's anonymity=good, so long as it's a woman?

Well exactly. Women are what us straight guys like. Nothing more nothing less.

Would a GENUINELY straight woman be happy in a similar situation if she were to find out later it had been a woman noshing her off all along?"

If I found a woman with a tongue long enough to nosh me off through a glory hole I'd be impressed first and foremost But yes I see your point.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A while back in the middle of an mmf with a guy from fab with a "straight" profile he suddenly & without warning started sucking my cock.

I was absolutely stunned. Mrs J saw the look of shock on my face & burst out laughing at my reaction. My hard on immediately vanished & our "straight" friend left in a huff.

It ruined what could have been a good night. The guy left humiliated and was immediately blocked. A little bit of honesty could have saved us all the embarrassment.

So in answer to the question - no I wouldn't in any circumstances short of having a gun against my head.

Not for me, and I suspect anyone who says yes or possibly, isn't actually straight

"Not for me, and I suspect anyone who says yes or possibly, isn't actually straight"

Agreed.

That's how I started with being bi, and now I love it.

Some men are happy to do whatever their wife finds horny. Loved watching my partner have his cock sucked, could never resist joining in and he was straight. He wouldn't ever consider any sort of sexual contact with another man unless I expressed a desire to watch him do it

As many stated before - if it's something that would come from a fem - something that would make her horny(ier) - I'll be willing to have my cock stroked and possibly sucked by another guy.

But only in that scenario...

Epsom

"As many stated before - if it's something that would come from a fem - something that would make her horny(ier) - I'll be willing to have my cock stroked and possibly sucked by another guy.

But only in that scenario... "

quick better change your profile to bi ..... homo

Sorry its been a slow day at work

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

NO way not playing tiggy touch cock with no one end off lol

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lets look from a diffefent perspective:

Cheating, does that mean if your only recieving but not giving, the you arent cheating?

Or even incest, is it only the giver who is commiting the act..

No its not, therefore..recieving from the same sex does not excuse you from the "label" that goes with the act, and that label certainly aint straight

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Laughing out loud!!!! Girls, women, wives/partners, whoever: Listen up - many many of your straight guys are getting their cocks sucked by me and other trannies and gay guys too - so get off your high horses and wake up and smell the coffee. Never heard such BS in all my life. I'm just LOVING this site cos of all the straight guys who are fucking my bum and mouth. Often see women saying they won t meet guys who meet TVs; well I ve got news for you - some of your men on your veris are men who visit me regularly. There I ve said it and might start new thread on a similar topic; enjoy Fab!

Absolutely not. I have no Bi curious tendencies whatsoever. I would not get pleasure from being sucked or wanked by another guy. Equally I wouldn't shreek and run a mile if my cock touched another if there both in a woman's mouth, but we would be providing for her pleasure.

It does make me laugh when you see bi guys posting that they want to pleasure straight guys. It could never happen, because if they agreed, they wouldn't be 100% straight.

By *eanuts2014Couple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Going back to 'labels' again, the use of bi-sexual and bi-curious are very subjective. If you separate a man wanting a relationship with a man or a man wanting occasional sexual contact with another man, the first we would consider to be bisexual/gay and the latter being bi-curious. There are many men that are 'orally bi' only as they don't want to go all the way, or whatever their personal reason is. There are also many men who will only play with other men if there is a woman present. It's all about sexual preference and it's all about sex!

Our answer to the above: yes we would consider it, but only in particular circumstances. We sometimes fantasise about similar ideas. Will we ever make them a reality? Who knows!

"Laughing out loud!!!! Girls, women, wives/partners, whoever: Listen up - many many of your straight guys are getting their cocks sucked by me and other trannies and gay guys too - so get off your high horses and wake up and smell the coffee. Never heard such BS in all my life. I'm just LOVING this site cos of all the straight guys who are fucking my bum and mouth. Often see women saying they won t meet guys who meet TVs; well I ve got news for you - some of your men on your veris are men who visit me regularly. There I ve said it and might start new thread on a similar topic; enjoy Fab! "

Pmsl. All the "straight" guys who are fucking your bum & mouth!! Seriously?

I actually respect the guys who have got the courage & dignity to publicly admit they are bi or gay.

On the other hand I have nothing but contempt for those creeps who go around (often behind their partners back) lying about being straight.

You are right though there is no way to identify low life's like that. Those are the people I despise & its absolutely not because they are bi/gay but because they are hypocrites & if I was bi or gay my pride would not allow me to go near them.

"No because im straight."

Yes, why not

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

I have to laugh. Since I've been on fab, I have had 2 offers from straight guys. Says so on their couples profile. And one from a bi guy part of a couple mf. I had to say all three times. Just not in to it. Not for me thanks.

To find something close to the answer you might be better looking on fabguys and seening how many striaght guys are on there too pmsl

"No I wouldn't and no other straight guy would either. If your going to do a sexual act with another man then you are bi or gay. Straight men don't do sex with other men. this"

Seconded - and even in "the heat of the moment" as several have put in this thread I'm aware of exactly where mine is.

IF there was another guy around and he made the mistake of making intentional contact he wouldn't make it again.....

absolutely not

Epsom

To find something close to the answer you might be better looking on fabguys and seening how many striaght guys are on there too pmsl "

Now there's a problem with your comment.... There is no forum button on fabguys so no one uses them.

Not for me..

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

No ............. Simples

"Laughing out loud!!!! Girls, women, wives/partners, whoever: Listen up - many many of your straight guys are getting their cocks sucked by me and other trannies and gay guys too - so get off your high horses and wake up and smell the coffee. Never heard such BS in all my life. I'm just LOVING this site cos of all the straight guys who are fucking my bum and mouth. Often see women saying they won t meet guys who meet TVs; well I ve got news for you - some of your men on your veris are men who visit me regularly. There I ve said it and might start new thread on a similar topic; enjoy Fab! "

I keep thinking about this post and another thing that I wonder is why a bi/gay bloke would be willing to fuck with a guy who wont even admit he is bi/gay.

Its obvious that he is too ashamed to publicly admit that there is any sexual attraction for you.

I cannot imagine how humiliating that must be. The guy fucking your bum or mouth as you put it doesn't even want it to be known!!

Is that why you dress as a trannie to go along with the wafer thin charade that somehow if you are dressed as a women he can still pretend to be a red blooded straight bloke in front of his mates?

I genuinely cannot get my head around the games that surround this whole issue. Why do so many bi/gay guys put up with it?

For myself I have too much self respect to consider having sex with someone who denies publicly wanting it. Emptying my balls is not worth that kind of humiliation.

"I keep thinking about this post and another thing that I wonder is why a bi/gay bloke would be willing to fuck with a guy who wont even admit he is bi/gay.

Its obvious that he is too ashamed to publicly admit that there is any sexual attraction for you.

I cannot imagine how humiliating that must be. The guy fucking your bum or mouth as you put it doesn't even want it to be known!!

Is that why you dress as a trannie to go along with the wafer thin charade that somehow if you are dressed as a women he can still pretend to be a red blooded straight bloke in front of his mates?

I genuinely cannot get my head around the games that surround this whole issue. Why do so many bi/gay guys put up with it?

For myself I have too much self respect to consider having sex with someone who denies publicly wanting it. Emptying my balls is not worth that kind of humiliation. "

To answer your question, some gay people are in the closet because homophobia still exists to the point where "straight" men commit acts of violence to reaffirm their sense of being the matcho male stereotype. Then there's there predatory gay man who tries to out the weaker man for their own mind game pleasure. Neither of which are positive role models. What we don't need is the fire of homophobia being stoked by trannies.

I meant we as a collective term. If you've read my previous posts, you would know that I am straight.

By *etitmortCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

Although it has and still is improving , there is

A lot of stigma to sexual contact between men. You can debate labels and degrees of sexuality all day but it's pointless because people have different definitions and that is also subject to change. Also, 1) who gives a fuck and 2) why do we not have threads like this about women?

I Mr do not find men attractive and have no interested in guys what so ever. HOWEVER if the Mrs should have a fantasy of seeing play in some form with a guy I would feel very hypocritical if I didn't at least try it for her. My mrs has pushed every boundary shehas had and has been completely experimental and willing to try new things. This has lead us to where we are today sexually confident having some great fun.

I am sure on this forum alone there have been loads of females with a little reluctancy at first experimented mainly because of the guys suggestion. I feel we are all hypocrites if we don't play ball the same way.

Luckily for me at the moment the Mrs has no real desire to see it. I am sure however curiosity will get the better of her sooner or later.

» Add a new message to this topic