FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for guys who like curvy girls

Question for guys who like curvy girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

When you are playing with a curvy girl..does the wobbly belly put you off a bit?

I get that big boobs can be attractive. .I kind of get that a big curvy arse can feel good but I can't get my head round a wobbly saggy belly and just feel self conscious about it.

Honest answers please!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, it doesn't matter to me as its just a fuck

"When you are playing with a curvy girl..does the wobbly belly put you off a bit?

I get that big boobs can be attractive. .I kind of get that a big curvy arse can feel good but I can't get my head round a wobbly saggy belly and just feel self conscious about it.

Honest answers please! "

Not in the slightest, no. For me, it's all about the individual as a complete person. I have a very clear type of lady that I look for in terms of physique and character/personality, so I'm not shallow enough to presume that that person doesn't have something about themselves that thy may not like.

A woman ought to look like a woman and that means curves. I've just checked out your photos and you look yummy in my humble opinion. So celebrate that you have curves and look fabulous

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"When you are playing with a curvy girl..does the wobbly belly put you off a bit?

Honest answers please! "

there's a difference between curvy and fat. There is also a difference between being self conscious and enjoying sex.

I have met skinny women and larger - the better ones in bed are those who enjoy sex. Those who are constantly pulling at a dress or are skipping under covers or are hiding behind a curtain - skinny or large, I'd choose those one without inhibition (so long as they weren't too large) ..

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I actually like a belly but not when it hangs down over the genital area lol.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

does not bother me as long as the lady is not self conscious about it nothing worse than no touching zones

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Guys who like curvier/buxom/voluptuous women expect it or they wouldn't be interested.

I tend to blow raspberries into it and then kiss it after.

Try not to assume what others will think.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

From _iewing you pics id say you dont really have a saggy belly, unless they are really flattering.

Honest answers please! "

No way!!! The shape and size of a woman isn't our priority when meeting but I definitely have a preference for a full bodied curvy lady!!

Florence is curvy, but she has zero wobbly bits, and small boobs.

Id say some people idea of curvy is fat.

Doncaster

"Guys who like curvier/buxom/voluptuous women expect it or they wouldn't be interested. )"

This i would imagine hey expect/desire other qualities if the larger lady too (forgive me in advance for using these terms as i hate them) such as Bingo wings, cankles and thunder thighs etc

I'm very self conscious off my wobbly tummy....god darn it

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Sounds ideal to me.

"Florence is curvy, but she has zero wobbly bits, and small boobs.

Id say some people idea of curvy is fat."

We consider Belle curvy. She has a few "wobbly bits" due to childbirth but I think she is perfect and can't get enough of her! Would you consider her fat??

"I'm very self conscious off my wobbly tummy....god darn it "

Yeah, I am self conscious of mine too

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I think some people confuse curvy with fat. Everyone has their own definition of those words. I adore curvy women. If I deem a woman to be fat then I don't particularly find that attractive at all.

Doncaster

Id say some people idea of curvy is fat."

depends how you define it steroetypically most associate it with an Hourglass figure broad shoulders, big boobs in at the waste and out into a full hip and juicy bottom. Other than in the red corset outfit (that are designed to enhance a body in a more hourglass shape) Florence to me is more of a pear shape, so although curves are present (mainly around hips and bum) they arent sterotypical ones most associate with curvy. If that makes sense.

By *tlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Great thanks everyone...I am self conscious but once I am turned on I do get into total no inhibitions fuck it mode ...

I suppose I need to think who do I find attractive. ..and yes..its people who are comfortable with themselves and love the sex!

Curves are definitely to celebrate - it only becomes a problem with the presence of a gunt....

Just gonna leave that one out there

love a wobbly bely especially in a mirror side in whilst doing doggy mmm

Doncaster

"Great thanks everyone...I am self conscious but once I am turned on I do get into total no inhibitions fuck it mode ...

I suppose I need to think who do I find attractive. ..and yes..its people who are comfortable with themselves and love the sex!"

We all have certain insecurities (mine is my nose) but if you carry yourself confidently regardless of them and enjoy yourself, things like size cease to matter to most (in my experience anyway)

I don't class myself as curvy. Yes I have curves but not all in the right places

I'm large but confidence with who I am

If people don't like it ...... Tough !

I'd we were all the same then it would be pretty boring don't you think ?

By *iver_iew1Couple  over a year ago

gourock

Honest answers please!

there's a difference between curvy and fat. There is also a difference between being self conscious and enjoying sex.

I have met skinny women and larger - the better ones in bed are those who enjoy sex. Those who are constantly pulling at a dress or are skipping under covers or are hiding behind a curtain - skinny or large, I'd choose those one without inhibition (so long as they weren't too large) .."

I'm fat I don't like.bits and pieces of me and never thought I could look in a mirror while fucking......but I find it a hell of a turn on and some men quite like all of me belly as well

Sometimes those "imperfections" that people hate about themselves is what some people find attractive/a turn on.

Doncaster

"Sometimes those "imperfections" that people hate about themselves is what some people find attractive/a turn on."

Thats very true, and the wonderful thing about attractiveness and beauty is its subjective and varies from person to person. One mans 'minger' is another mans 'diamond' and vice versa.

Rotherham

"I don't class myself as curvy. Yes I have curves but not all in the right places

I'm large but confidence with who I am

If people don't like it ...... Tough !

I'd we were all the same then it would be pretty boring don't you think ? "

Confidence is key! A woman with confidence in herself and her body is a huge turn on. Even if she may appear to be not your cup of tea on the surface the confidence she exudes can be a real thrill for a man. The opposite is also true. A women with no confidence in her body. Moaning about her belly, fat arse blah blah blah! is a huge turn off for us guys. Have confidence in yourself ladies. It makes a huge difference

I don't think that you've got anything to worry about

No need...looking magnificent

Doncaster

We consider Belle curvy. She has a few "wobbly bits" due to childbirth but I think she is perfect and can't get enough of her! Would you consider her fat?? "

Belles more of a pear shape too, but lovely regardless

"I'm fat I don't like.bits and pieces of me and never thought I could look in a mirror while fucking......but I find it a hell of a turn on and some men quite like all of me belly as well "

We both love larger and curvy girls - the signs of having lived a life, given birth to life etc is incredibly sexy and you should rejoice in this rather than hiding away. But we recognise not everyone feels this way and accept that. After all, if everyone loved the same thing, swinging would be pretty vanilla!

When does confidence in yourself turn into intimidation though?

I'm fat and kinda proud of who I am (wobbly bits and all). I won't be shamed into thinking I'm a second class citizen for being overweight.

I do find most men are intimidated by my attitude though. As if they expect a girl of my size to be meek and hideaway.

"No, it doesn't matter to me as its just a fuck "
you never fail to make me laugh !!!!!

I've been told by guys that they like a wobbly belly, and even expect it when you've had kids.

I do ask them stuff, i ask a lot of questions to the guys themselves if we get on and i feel comfortable talking to them about anything. Sometimes this stuff comes up when they talk about insecurities about their bodies, yep attractive men also have insecurities.

I'm so conscious of my belly ..and whilst I know it's unattractive to be trying to hide it and not be confident..I can't help it..im always pulling my lingerie to cover it ..

Need to get it sorted. .yuk

Starting to embrace my huge ass though .....

I have 0 confidence at mo which is why it's been nearly a year since our last meet. I'd love to have more fun but know when it gets down to it I'm constantly thinking about them lookin at all my wobbly bits and how it must look disgusting to them.

I totally get how confidence it a turn on to guys and while fully dressed I am pretty confident but after losing 9 stone going from a 26 to a 10 and having 4 kiddies my skin especially round my tummy and bottom looks like something from a horror film. I'm constantly exercising trying to improve the look of it as desperate for more fun. I think women who are confident with their bodies are amazing and hope to get there one day xx

Doncaster

"When does confidence in yourself turn into intimidation though?

I'm fat and kinda proud of who I am (wobbly bits and all). I won't be shamed into thinking I'm a second class citizen for being overweight.

I do find most men are intimidated by my attitude though. As if they expect a girl of my size to be meek and hideaway. "

Ive encountered the same on a few occassions, sometimes I think its their lack of confidence, in the presence of your 'surprising' level of confidence, that intimidates them.

"A woman ought to look like a woman and that means curves."

We have a winner!

It's depressing when you come onto a swinging site for supposed 'open minded' adults and still the same old shit gets trotted out.

"I have 0 confidence at mo which is why it's been nearly a year since our last meet. I'd love to have more fun but know when it gets down to it I'm constantly thinking about them lookin at all my wobbly bits and how it must look disgusting to them.

I totally get how confidence it a turn on to guys and while fully dressed I am pretty confident but after losing 9 stone going from a 26 to a 10 and having 4 kiddies my skin especially round my tummy and bottom looks like something from a horror film. I'm constantly exercising trying to improve the look of it as desperate for more fun. I think women who are confident with their bodies are amazing and hope to get there one day xx"

Omg well done!! But you look stunning??!!!! Wow us women worry too much..you look absolutely amazing xxx

"I have 0 confidence at mo which is why it's been nearly a year since our last meet. I'd love to have more fun but know when it gets down to it I'm constantly thinking about them lookin at all my wobbly bits and how it must look disgusting to them.

I totally get how confidence it a turn on to guys and while fully dressed I am pretty confident but after losing 9 stone going from a 26 to a 10 and having 4 kiddies my skin especially round my tummy and bottom looks like something from a horror film. I'm constantly exercising trying to improve the look of it as desperate for more fun. I think women who are confident with their bodies are amazing and hope to get there one day xx

Omg well done!! But you look stunning??!!!! Wow us women worry too much..you look absolutely amazing xxx"

we second that!! You have zero reason to not be confident! xx

Oh, and nawtyredhead, loving the ink!! Stunning x x

Thank you. When I'm dressed now I feel more confident than I ever have and love that I can finally wear clothes that I like. Think my biggest problem is my head needs to catch up with my body as soon as my clothes start to come off I feel as big as I used to be.

K tells me I worry to much and need to stop letting it hold me back x

Rotherham

"I'm so conscious of my belly ..and whilst I know it's unattractive to be trying to hide it and not be confident..I can't help it..im always pulling my lingerie to cover it ..

Starting to embrace my huge ass though ....."

I'll embrace your huge ass if you don't want to. It's gorgeous

Thank you to both comments above ^^^ xxxxxxx

"A woman ought to look like a woman and that means curves.

We have a winner!

It's depressing when you come onto a swinging site for supposed 'open minded' adults and still the same old shit gets trotted out."

I'm curious as to what constitutes the 'same old shit'?

We have a winner!

It's depressing when you come onto a swinging site for supposed 'open minded' adults and still the same old shit gets trotted out.

I'm curious as to what constitutes the 'same old shit'?"

Saying that women or men have to look a certain way in order to 'look like a woman' (or a man).

Women don't all have big breasts, tiny waists and fat bums. Just like not all men have chunky arms and perpetual six packs. Coming on here and seeing things like 'women have to have curves to look like a woman' just reminds those of us who don't fit into those declared categories that we're not really living up to what society expects us to, as a woman.

Women identify as women. They look all different ways. Fat, thin, bellies, stretch marks, breasts, no breasts, vaginas, penises - all these things can be part of a woman.

Rotherham

We have a winner!

It's depressing when you come onto a swinging site for supposed 'open minded' adults and still the same old shit gets trotted out."

Yeah, I came on here thinking everyone was going to be really open-minded. Peace and love and all that, but was I ever wrong!

Women HAVE wide hips and generally big arses. That's not a criticism just a fact. Millions of years of evolution. That's what you've got. It's a beautiful thing. Embrace it.

"Women HAVE wide hips and generally big arses. That's not a criticism just a fact. Millions of years of evolution. That's what you've got. It's a beautiful thing. Embrace it."

My girlfriends hips are only 1.5" larger than her waist. She has AA cup breasts.

She appears to fall outside of your 'facts'.

Doncaster

We have a winner!

I'm curious as to what constitutes the 'same old shit'?"

Im guessing it the concept that a woman cant be a woman without curves, which is very far from the truth.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Guys who like curvier/buxom/voluptuous women expect it or they wouldn't be interested.

I tend to blow raspberries into it and then kiss it after.

Try not to assume what others will think. "

i hated my ex blowing raspberries on me...i once spat at him for doing it was a knee jerk reaction and i was soooooooo apologetic afterwards!!

If letsbe does i though it just makes me laugh

We have a winner!

Yeah, I came on here thinking everyone was going to be really open-minded. Peace and love and all that, but was I ever wrong!

Women HAVE wide hips and generally big arses. That's not a criticism just a fact. Millions of years of evolution. That's what you've got. It's a beautiful thing. Embrace it."

Actually not all women do, depends as well on geography.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I really don't mind whether a girl has curves. ...what matters is the fun we have.

We have a winner!

I'm curious as to what constitutes the 'same old shit'?

Saying that women or men have to look a certain way in order to 'look like a woman' (or a man).

Women don't all have big breasts, tiny waists and fat bums. Just like not all men have chunky arms and perpetual six packs. Coming on here and seeing things like 'women have to have curves to look like a woman' just reminds those of us who don't fit into those declared categories that we're not really living up to what society expects us to, as a woman.

Women identify as women. They look all different ways. Fat, thin, bellies, stretch marks, breasts, no breasts, vaginas, penises - all these things can be part of a woman."

You make an interesting point and actually I agree with a lot of what you said.

I think I was more meaning that I dislike that fact the the media (and others) seem to think that the 'ideal woman' ought to be an emaciated stick thin 'size zero'. I find it curious that this seems to be what society endorses and what young ladies try to emulate. I think it's unhealthy and unnatural. Hence my comment. I find 'au naturale' far more appealing.

Just my tuppence worth mind you.

Doncaster

We have a winner!

Women HAVE wide hips and generally big arses. That's not a criticism just a fact. Millions of years of evolution. That's what you've got. It's a beautiful thing. Embrace it."

You dont seem too.open minded yourself. In this modern agae especially you should know that a Woman is anyone that identifies themselves as being so, to assume otherwuse is highly offensive to women on the transgender spectrum

Rotherham

"Women HAVE wide hips and generally big arses. That's not a criticism just a fact. Millions of years of evolution. That's what you've got. It's a beautiful thing. Embrace it.

My girlfriends hips are only 1.5" larger than her waist. She has AA cup breasts.

She appears to fall outside of your 'facts'."

No that's true not all women are like. All I'm really saying is there's nothing wrong with whatever you've naturally got. The female body is a wonderful thing. I just wish more women weren't so negative about their bodies and what they've got.

By *ay_666Man  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Not at all the belly is part of the person and when you like the person you like all of them I don't have a problem with women that have a belly curvy women come with the belly you can't like certain parts and not the other parts of them

I love women in all shapes and forms.

Be it that she's curvy and has a belly so what, do do I. It happens to all of us at sometime or another and it really doesn't make that person any less sexy.

If you want bones visit a museum

Should say so do I .... Fat fingers

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Honest answers please! "

I feel exactly the same..but then you know that lol. It's hard to feel sexy naked if youre not comfy with it. Im rarely naked on a meet. Sad but true

Rotherham

We have a winner!

Women HAVE wide hips and generally big arses. That's not a criticism just a fact. Millions of years of evolution. That's what you've got. It's a beautiful thing. Embrace it.

You dont seem too.open minded yourself. In this modern agae especially you should know that a Woman is anyone that identifies themselves as being so, to assume otherwuse is highly offensive to women on the transgender spectrum "

It's was more of a comment on women who have wide hips etc who seem to think there's something abnormal about it when it's actually perfectly natural. The bottom line is whatever you've been born with is totally fine and perfect and beautiful. Hope that's open-minded enough for you

Doncaster

We have a winner!

You dont seem too.open minded yourself. In this modern agae especially you should know that a Woman is anyone that identifies themselves as being so, to assume otherwuse is highly offensive to women on the transgender spectrum

It's was more of a comment on women who have wide hips etc who seem to think there's something abnormal about it when it's actually perfectly natural. The bottom line is whatever you've been born with is totally fine and perfect and beautiful. Hope that's open-minded enough for you "

I get your point now but why not just say it like that in the first place

By *ill.willMan  over a year ago

As long as she's not bothered about my belly then I'm not bothered about hers!

Rotherham

We have a winner!

It's was more of a comment on women who have wide hips etc who seem to think there's something abnormal about it when it's actually perfectly natural. The bottom line is whatever you've been born with is totally fine and perfect and beautiful. Hope that's open-minded enough for you

I get your point now but why not just say it like that in the first place "

Trust me I'm very open-minded especially when it comes to human being's and their bodies. Drives me crazy that so many people have all these hang-ups. It's quite depressing really. We waste so much time and energy on what is essentially nonsense.

I don't have a problem with wobbly bits at all, it doesn't matter whether it is wobbly boobs or a big arse, or a wobbly belly, in my experience if i think a women is sexy i am attracted too the whole package not one piece of the puzzle, we all have things we are self conscious about but it doesn't mean other people are conscious about it at all, i have found that is often the case, in fact if it was that big of a deal they wouldn't likely meet you, beauty comes in many shapes and sizes and if a person is attracted to you, i generally say take the compliment, and if the feeling is mutual grab an opportunity to do something about it with both hands.

Honest answers please! "

If it's just for fun then no worries as you are not looking for keeps.

But there are some that you would like to have a relationship with, it's then left for you to make them see that there is need to drop some stones for healthier living.

Anyway what matters is if they are good in bed either bbw/fat/slim/curvy/whateva and also tick some other boxes too if you wish #too much talk

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Honest answers please! "

I don't mind the wobbly bit tbh, much prefer it over a pencil thin waist. And you have a great bod!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not all curvy girls have a wobbly belly *cough cough* when it happens I doubt very much I'll be too perturbed by what others think.

I would consider curvy to be kelly brook/nigella lawson type figure...im afraid any loose saggy bits would very much put me off. Not for me at all

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Honest answers please!

If it's just for fun then no worries as you are not looking for keeps.

But there are some that you would like to have a relationship with, it's then left for you to make them see that there is need to drop some stones for healthier living.

Anyway what matters is if they are good in bed either bbw/fat/slim/curvy/whateva and also tick some other boxes too if you wish #too much talk "

if anyone who wanted a relationship with me told me to lose weight for it to happen i'd tell them where the fuck to go!!

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I would consider curvy to be kelly brook/nigella lawson type figure...im afraid any loose saggy bits would very much put me off. Not for me at all"

mmm Nigella Lawson, hubba hubba lol

By *ignblack68Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Black guys love curvy big ladies boobs and bums

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it would put me off if the person had a complex over it.....

their anxiety towards it would wear thin with me if they went on about it.

"Black guys love curvy big ladies boobs and bums "

Not just black guys my friend

"Sometimes those "imperfections" that people hate about themselves is what some people find attractive/a turn on."

My sentiments exactly.

Curvy women are a good shag, the belly does hide the entry to the pot of gold but you just keep digging in with your magic stick until it explodes

Doncaster

"I would consider curvy to be kelly brook/nigella lawson type figure...im afraid any loose saggy bits would very much put me off. Not for me at all"

Funnily enough Nigella has admitted to have a podgy belly that sags a little

"I would consider curvy to be kelly brook/nigella lawson type figure...im afraid any loose saggy bits would very much put me off. Not for me at all

Funnily enough Nigella has admitted to have a podgy belly that sags a little"

That's a woman that I could appreciate from head to toe.

"Curvy women are a good shag, the belly does hide the entry to the pot of gold but you just keep digging in with your magic stick until it explodes "

Hmm there could be a reason why you haven't had a meet yet.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Curvy women are a good shag, the belly does hide the entry to the pot of gold but you just keep digging in with your magic stick until it explodes

Hmm there could be a reason why you haven't had a meet yet. "

By *igco51Man  over a year ago

lockerbie

Your stunning I wouldn't worry

Honest answers please! "

Doncaster

"Curvy women are a good shag, the belly does hide the entry to the pot of gold but you just keep digging in with your magic stick until it explodes

Hmm there could be a reason why you haven't had a meet yet. "

I found it quite funny, though bet some take offence

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Honest answers please! "

Just had a look i think you look fab i wouldnt worry x

"I would consider curvy to be kelly brook/nigella lawson type figure...im afraid any loose saggy bits would very much put me off. Not for me at all

Hmmm maybe i was a little too kind to her so putting her in the same category as kelly brook...i think she could be the type whos size tend to yoyo though, judging from past pics

Dt you are very sexy, using your logic in the opening post I don't understand heroin chic models or unhealthy thin girls

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

The ladies i shoot for my sites/films are all mature curvy ladies as they are one of the most popular niches in mens fantasies.

I have also shot lots of petite women too for other sites so its horses for courses, i myself prefer having fun with a curvier lady.

"If it's just for fun then no worries as you are not looking for keeps.

Anyway what matters is if they are good in bed either bbw/fat/slim/curvy/whateva and also tick some other boxes too if you wish #too much talk "

Oh fuck me. Can we ponder on this bullshit for a millisecond. A fat bird is good enough to fuck, but not to be in a relationship with!

Oh god

...see...id be gutted if I met someone like this ^^^

"Black guys love curvy big ladies boobs and bums "

I find black guys way more accepting of my shape. ...by me white guys tell me I need to get to the gym...Black guys follow me abd teat me like a queen....

For me it's all about ur face lol! I woudent care if a women is abit bigger as long as she's good looking lol. So I'd say the face is more important that any body part lol including a wobbling belly!!

Oh god

...see...id be gutted if I met someone like this ^^^"

Me too. I'd definitely steer clear. But then I don't message many people on here.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Oh god

Me too. I'd definitely steer clear. But then I don't message many people on here. "

Yep me too..everyone has saggy bits somewhere!

Dt you're gorgeous, no need to worry

Honest answers please!

Not in the slightest, no. For me, it's all about the individual as a complete person. I have a very clear type of lady that I look for in terms of physique and character/personality, so I'm not shallow enough to presume that that person doesn't have something about themselves that thy may not like.

A woman ought to look like a woman and that means curves. I've just checked out your photos and you look yummy in my humble opinion. So celebrate that you have curves and look fabulous "

you have said it all

Oh god

Me too. I'd definitely steer clear. But then I don't message many people on here. "

Your curves are awesome!! Xx

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Women HAVE wide hips and generally big arses. That's not a criticism just a fact.."

Not here it isn't! Women come in all shapes and sizes like men, I find the obsession with appearance rather tedious to be honest.

Really, i don't think you have anything too be conscious of, i think your figure is stunning

Oh god

Me too. I'd definitely steer clear. But then I don't message many people on here.

Your curves are awesome!! Xx"

As are yours hunny xx

"I'm so conscious of my belly ..and whilst I know it's unattractive to be trying to hide it and not be confident..I can't help it..im always pulling my lingerie to cover it ..

Starting to embrace my huge ass though ....."

Really, again i see nothing wrong with the way you look, and you should definately embrace that ass, i know i would

"love a wobbly bely especially in a mirror side in whilst doing doggy mmm"

That's the only thing I'm weary of when having sex, my belly when doing doggy, don't bother me one on one as he's looking down on me so can't see if but if I'm being watched I'm a bit uneasy about it

Really so far i haven't seen a women here who should be ashamed of her curves, your all stunning and need too embrace your bodies, i think the real issue is we all have hang ups as i said, for every women ashamed of her wobbly bits there is a skinny women with no boobs who is ashamed she doesn't have any, or one with no arse who thinks it means she isn't sexy, and the same insecurities apply to many men too, beauty truly does come in all shapes and sizes, and the same goes for ugliness too, the only true ugliness in my book comes from inside a person, and tends to ooze out in their opinions and ignorance, thankfully that is generally easy to avoid.

"love a wobbly bely especially in a mirror side in whilst doing doggy mmm

That's the only thing I'm weary of when having sex, my belly when doing doggy, don't bother me one on one as he's looking down on me so can't see if but if I'm being watched I'm a bit uneasy about it "

I have seen you mention that in a post before when i used to be a regular on these forum's years ago, and i say what i said then, your beautiful i doubt anybody would be watching the wobble

It's ok men haven't discovered spanx yet

Doncaster

Funnily enough Nigella has admitted to have a podgy belly that sags a little

It's ok men haven't discovered spanx yet "

No and some dont realise that kelly brook as it in her contract to be airbrushed for magazine shhots either

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I love watching a woman enjoying herself with me.. I've never Been concerned as to how. A ladys belly looks

Really, again i see nothing wrong with the way you look, and you should definately embrace that ass, i know i would "

Clever angles im afraid

By *hyblueEyesMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Honest answers please! "

Not at all. It's all part of the package.

Really, again i see nothing wrong with the way you look, and you should definately embrace that ass, i know i would

Clever angles im afraid "

Doesn't change the fact i would still embrace it , with arms wide open if needs be lol.

Honest answers please! "

I absolutely love the wobbly bits I thinks it's so sexy

We consider Belle curvy. She has a few "wobbly bits" due to childbirth but I think she is perfect and can't get enough of her! Would you consider her fat??

Belles more of a pear shape too, but lovely regardless"

What shape would you say I am ? Genuine question as I always struggle with this and you seem to be pretty clued up. Xx

Doncaster

We consider Belle curvy. She has a few "wobbly bits" due to childbirth but I think she is perfect and can't get enough of her! Would you consider her

Belles more of a pear shape too, but lovely regardless What shape would you say I am ? Genuine question as I always struggle with this and you seem to be pretty clued up. Xx"

Id say your an hourglass as hips are proportionate to the bust/shoulders and you dip in at the waist. Best things to wear to aid flattering an hourglass shape are fitted tops with a v-neck, pencil style skirts and peep toe shoes x

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I have a wobbly saggy belly, I've lost 5 stone over the past few years and still have a lot to go, but judging by the amount of guys that want to meet me, it doesn't seem to be an issue.

I'm slowly learning to love my body. It's not as I want it yet, but I don't care. I still feel good

"No, it doesn't matter to me as its just a fuck "
and they say romance is dead!

We consider Belle curvy. She has a few "wobbly bits" due to childbirth but I think she is perfect and can't get enough of her! Would you consider her

Belles more of a pear shape too, but lovely regardless What shape would you say I am ? Genuine question as I always struggle with this and you seem to be pretty clued up. Xx

Id say your an hourglass as hips are proportionate to the bust/shoulders and you dip in at the waist. Best things to wear to aid flattering an hourglass shape are fitted tops with a v-neck, pencil style skirts and peep toe shoes x"

Wow fashion tips too thank you lovely xx

Doncaster

Belles more of a pear shape too, but lovely regardless What shape would you say I am ? Genuine question as I always struggle with this and you seem to be pretty clued up. Xx

Id say your an hourglass as hips are proportionate to the bust/shoulders and you dip in at the waist. Best things to wear to aid flattering an hourglass shape are fitted tops with a v-neck, pencil style skirts and peep toe shoes x Wow fashion tips too thank you lovely xx"

Your welcome, I know us ladies love a good fashion.tip or two!

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

I'm definately an apple. But I prefer having a toned tum and slightly more shapely legs than a huge belly and chicken legs.

I think Meghan trainer is proof that curvy girls are hot x

"There is a difference between being self conscious and enjoying sex - skinny or large, I'd choose those one without inhibition"

Erm if its a dimply one then yes !

But a simple bloaty tum is nice

Perfectly said!

Honest answers please!

A woman ought to look like a woman and that means curves. I've just checked out your photos and you look yummy in my humble opinion. So celebrate that you have curves and look fabulous "

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

My husband of nearly 11 years loves my wobbly belly.....even though he is a gym bunny and hates any fat on himself he loves girls to be soft and squishy.... loves big belly, boobs and bum

"My husband of nearly 11 years loves my wobbly belly.....even though he is a gym bunny and hates any fat on himself he loves girls to be soft and squishy.... loves big belly, boobs and bum "

You look amazing

"My husband of nearly 11 years loves my wobbly belly.....even though he is a gym bunny and hates any fat on himself he loves girls to be soft and squishy.... loves big belly, boobs and bum

You look amazing "

Thank you

I'm curvy and my belly doesn't hang down and hide anything my tummy is in my own admission less than perfect I've had 5 children I couldn't give a monkeys and gladly get naked with the lights on I'm very confident and comfortable in my own skin everyone big or small is beautiful in their own way love the skin you're in ladies

Sigh!

I hate to say it and I'm probably going to get shot down but .....

On a site like this where men just want to get in your pants whether they're a size six or a size 20 - I feel confident not to care about my massive arse and wobbly belly and assortment of other wobbly bits!

In real life away from fab I hate my belly!

I'm sucked in to thinking I need to look like all of the air brushed celebs- and in my time I have tried all the diets - healthy and not so healthy to achieve it!

I know that all of these young hot men on here wouldn't want me away from fab!

I don't feel sad about it - it's just a fact!

How many fit 20 somethings do you see with wobbly nearly 40 year olds!

It's the full package that counts and, if she's gorgeous, size is unimportant.

The person in the body is more important to me, if I can't connect with your personality it won't matter if you are a Victoria's secret model a meet won't happen.

"I think Meghan trainer is proof that curvy girls are hot x"

Yeah...shes not really though, is she

"The person in the body is more important to me, if I can't connect with your personality it won't matter if you are a Victoria's secret model a meet won't happen."

Haha good one pal...that gave me chuckle

"I think Meghan trainer is proof that curvy girls are hot x

Yeah...shes not really though, is she"

Not what?

"I think Meghan trainer is proof that curvy girls are hot x

Yeah...shes not really though, is she

Not what? "

Not proof that curvy girls are hot

Why? Cause she's not curvy or not hot?

"Why? Cause she's not curvy or not hot? "

See!

This is what most 20 somethings think!

Even though he's not very clever and just commited fabicide

"Why? Cause she's not curvy or not hot? "

Because i dont believe shes hot

"Why? Cause she's not curvy or not hot?

See!

"

Youll have to explain that one to me im afraid. Am i obliged to find someone hot under some rule im unaware of?

Honest answers please!

Because i dont believe shes hot"

Oh ok. I just wondered

See!

Youll have to explain that one to me im afraid. Am i obliged to find someone hot under some rule im unaware of?"

You're not obliged to do anything - I just think that making comments about womens weight wont do you any favours!

Just saying!

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Variety is the spice of life? I personally don't find skinny as sexy as curvy, I would expect to a find a lady of the age range I enjoy to have a body which had been lived in! Stop beating yourselves up girls! Kick on and be naughty

See!

Youll have to explain that one to me im afraid. Am i obliged to find someone hot under some rule im unaware of?

You're not obliged to do anything - I just think that making comments about womens weight wont do you any favours!

Just saying! "

Which comments are you referring to?

"Variety is the spice of life? I personally don't find skinny as sexy as curvy, I would expect to a find a lady of the age range I enjoy to have a body which had been lived in! Stop beating yourselves up girls! Kick on and be naughty "
Good man

Her

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"My husband of nearly 11 years loves my wobbly belly.....even though he is a gym bunny and hates any fat on himself he loves girls to be soft and squishy.... loves big belly, boobs and bum "

Yes I can see why but i would have examine your curves myself lol, we will see you guys when we are up north soon.

Wobbly belly is fine... Like to see it wobble about as you fuck.... Adore BIG boobs and HUGE ass!

bbw with confidence!

I am a huge fan of bbw women. I love stroking soft skin as it wobbles.

Honest answers please! "

I love seeing it all move to the rhythm of my song major turn on .

But that aside what you don't always find pleasing to the eye can be extremely pleasing to the hand and vice verser .

I can tell from your pics the way your arm drapes around , what a terrible shame so many people would take such pleasure in seeing you , remember sexy is not a waist size, sexy is confidence .

It doesn't in the slightest. Curvy women are sexy in their own right. Just be confident in yourself. Confidence itself is sexy.

...you can tell a lot from a persons body language and for me, confidence in themselves is key.

Curvy girls are just amazing, natural beauty. Love wobbly bits love kissing them x

I love the way woman with hang ups just assume to know what guys like ,........ it's not fair to determine anyone's preference or decide for them what they find attractive , many guys prefer an approachable woman

, many that look made up can lead to disappointment ( not all) the science of push up bras and hold in lift up knickers butt knickers means half the time your never know what your going to get anyway , sometimes it's not all about how the body looks but how it interacts with you

, regardless to size and shape you look at me in the right way and bite your bottom lip your already half way there to making me want to give you a great night .

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Sigh!

I hate to say it and I'm probably going to get shot down but .....

On a site like this where men just want to get in your pants whether they're a size six or a size 20 - I feel confident not to care about my massive arse and wobbly belly and assortment of other wobbly bits!

In real life away from fab I hate my belly!

I'm sucked in to thinking I need to look like all of the air brushed celebs- and in my time I have tried all the diets - healthy and not so healthy to achieve it!

I know that all of these young hot men on here wouldn't want me away from fab!

I don't feel sad about it - it's just a fact!

How many fit 20 somethings do you see with wobbly nearly 40 year olds!

"

But it's not a fact, is it?

The River Nile is the longest river in the world: Fact.

There are 24 hours in the day: Fact.

20somethings are not attracted and don't partner up with wobbly, nearly 40 year olds: Nothing more than opinion.

I understand why you may feel that way but as I said earlier, there's no point making assumptions about what people think.

By *he Wandering WelshmanMan  over a year ago

The Valleys

Curvy women,boobs belly and bums,thank you ladies!!

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I cannot stand a fanny belly when you have to push it out of the way to get to the fanny no thanks.

I'm slim, we've had messages with a nasty tone calling me skinny, bag of bones, and insulting my small tits, yet i still feel like i have flabby bits, tummy and top of thighs that i'm self consious of and make me feel fat.

No one is perfect, I see many times on the forum men fawning over bigger women and slating skinny ones, maybe because they'll think it gets them a shag, who knows, but just because i'm slim in most peoples eyes, doesnt mean i feel any better about myself than anyone else.

Doncaster

"I cannot stand a fanny belly when you have to push it out of the way to get to the fanny no thanks. "

Fanny belly, what a 'wonderful' term

Im sure that really going to help with the self confidence of some of the women on this thread that have that concern

Fair enough.you.have a preference, but theres niver ways of expressing it

"I'm slim, we've had messages with a nasty tone calling me skinny, bag of bones, and insulting my small tits, yet i still feel like i have flabby bits, tummy and top of thighs that i'm self consious of and make me feel fat.

No one is perfect, I see many times on the forum men fawning over bigger women and slating skinny ones, maybe because they'll think it gets them a shag, who knows, but just because i'm slim in most peoples eyes, doesnt mean i feel any better about myself than anyone else."

That's awful hope you reported them. Hey I'm stunning until I tell someone they are not what I'm looking for then suddenly I'm a fat bitch lol. Some people are pretty sad

"I cannot stand a fanny belly when you have to push it out of the way to get to the fanny no thanks. "

Pot and kettle spring to mind

I'd love to play with scarletta

Doncaster

"I cannot stand a fanny belly when you have to push it out of the way to get to the fanny no thanks.

Pot and kettle spring to mind "

handforth

Jane,you're body is perfect,I love slim women.

handforth

Yes I agree trying to loose my belly to.but its hard

Honest answers please! "

I presume you aren't talking about yourself when you mention a wobbly saggy belly? Are you asking the question because you can't imagine any man would enjoy said wobbly saggy belly on another woman?

"I'm slim, we've had messages with a nasty tone calling me skinny, bag of bones, and insulting my small tits, yet i still feel like i have flabby bits, tummy and top of thighs that i'm self consious of and make me feel fat.

No one is perfect, I see many times on the forum men fawning over bigger women and slating skinny ones, maybe because they'll think it gets them a shag, who knows, but just because i'm slim in most peoples eyes, doesnt mean i feel any better about myself than anyone else.

That's awful hope you reported them. Hey I'm stunning until I tell someone they are not what I'm looking for then suddenly I'm a fat bitch lol. Some people are pretty sad "

Haha yes, i read them for what they are, a boy who can't take rejection.

Just wanted to make the point that no matter what we might appear to look like, we all have our hang up, it seems like it's ok to call slim girls skinny in a derogatory manner to make bigger girls feel better, but it's not acceptable. It doesn't matter what size you are, we all have bits we don't like, and it's still hurtful to read.

I guess some guys are put off by a wobbly belly and some aren't. If your worried it might put some off just send them a pic prior to meeting. I must say though that I've never had anyone recoil in horror when they've seen my flabby gut .....and most want to come back for more so it's not as big an issue as you make it out to be in your head

"Jane,you're body is perfect,I love slim women. "

Thank you

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

A lady without sexy curves

Is like having a bacon butty

Minus the bacon

Curves all the way for me

M

"I guess some guys are put off by a wobbly belly and some aren't. If your worried it might put some off just send them a pic prior to meeting. I must say though that I've never had anyone recoil in horror when they've seen my flabby gut .....and most want to come back for more so it's not as big an issue as you make it out to be in your head "

I can see why they want to come back for more....

By *exybbw_69Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

Agree that confidence is key for a big woman. I am a BBW and I now embrace my curves, wobbly bits and fat - something I didn't do until I reached my 40's. Once I did I noticed a huge change in men's attitudes to me - all positive! I love getting naked and having fun. Having said that I do need to lose weight BUT for health reasons NOT because I'm ashamed of my body and I wont be losing enough to lose my curves

By *exybbw_69Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

In fact confidence is key no matter what size you are. You have to love yourself before anyone else will

Doncaster

"In fact confidence is key no matter what size you are. You have to love yourself before anyone else will "

was just about to say confidence is key in everyone.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

No one is perfect, I see many times on the forum men fawning over bigger women and slating skinny ones, maybe because they'll think it gets them a shag, who knows, but just because i'm slim in most peoples eyes, doesnt mean i feel any better about myself than anyone else."

I'm sorry that some prats have done that to you. What some people don't realise is that we all have hang ups about our bodies, the only person's opinion that matters is your own.

I have some bits of me I want to change, but I look at the size I was 3 years ago and the size I am now, and I'm proud of what I've achieved. My confidence is high and for the most part I feel good about myself.

I refuse to let silly little boys tell me that I'm ugly because I'm not a size 6, and people shouldn't make slimmer ladies feel bad because they don't have curves.

We are all different, we all like different things. Let's try celebrating the positive instead of tearing at the negative.

"My husband of nearly 11 years loves my wobbly belly.....even though he is a gym bunny and hates any fat on himself he loves girls to be soft and squishy.... loves big belly, boobs and bum

Yes I can see why but i would have examine your curves myself lol, we will see you guys when we are up north soon."

Ready, waiting and wiggling my bum

I dislike this! I am a firm believer that all bodies are beautiful thin or fat and no one should be messaged berating them for being either......if you don't like a particular size then move on - don't message the person concerned to insult them!!!

I am chubby and very happy in my skin and I would love it if everyone could feel the same - confidence is exhilarating

I dislike this! I am a firm believer that all bodies are beautiful thin or fat and no one should be messaged berating them for being either......if you don't like a particular size then move on - don't message the person concerned to insult them!!!

I am chubby and very happy in my skin and I would love it if everyone could feel the same - confidence is exhilarating "

Totally agree I love the BBW just a shame there are not many near me love to have fun with them

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I love exploring curves and wobbly bits....

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

A "fat" belly doesn't worry me in the slightest. If we chat and get on and your a nice person and you look after yourself you could be a stick or have an ass like a bus.

Sexy is in the mind.

But that's just my opinion I'm no Adonis

We are trev mark. Ladies do not ever worry about your wobbly bits.

We think you are all just sexy wonderful people. Its a privilage that the likes of us get to meet you and play.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I actually like a belly but not when it hangs down over the genital area lol.

"

lol? What's to lol about?

I'm fat. My stomach sags. A lot.

I've hidden my profile and stopped meeting because of it.

I'm glad you think it's something to lol about.

Same thing goes for the fanny belly comment. Thanks a fucking lot. You'd think someone who isn't exactly a spring chicken, ain't much to look at and doesn't have much of a physique himself, could express his preference without being so unkind.

Still, the comments on here pretty much confirm that I am actually too fat to be attractive, as I suspected.

Me and my fanny belly will just be abstaining from meets and remaining celibate for a while.

Lovely comments from a lot of men here..some reckon they match up to Johnny Depp

Her