FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how open minded are you really??

how open minded are you really??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

okay so I see people saying they will try anything once, but then I don't see many very adventurous people when you suggest trying something new, is it just me this happens to or a lot of people, and is it just me or do people spend more time chatting than actually arranging the meet to fuck!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm as openminded as you get. Not everyone needs to know how kinky i can be.

...it's true though. There are many lately who all they do is talk and string you along.

I need to go back to being a right bastard.

Very open minded and have yet to find my boundaries however it's very dependant on whom I'm with as to how comfortable I am to try or suggest things

Guys have to be open minded lol

specaily me I never know what she wants to do till she says lol I just go along with it as long as she's worked me up first

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It depends how you mean. Open minded to me means accepting other people's preferences and opinions, weighing them up and seeing if I want to try them or might agree with them. It doesn't mean I have to.

We are totally open minded in the sense that we don't judge other people for their kinks & we love to chat about/find out others naughty kinks/fantasy's BUT with regards to what we'd actually try, we do think we are pretty vanilla in our tastes. Plus its easy to fantasise about playing a different way etc but putting it into practice is very different. We recently had a chat about whether we had any secret kinks, but it seems neither of us has any! (That we'll admit to!)

Juicy x

"We are totally open minded in the sense that we don't judge other people for their kinks & we love to chat about/find out others naughty kinks/fantasy's BUT with regards to what we'd actually try, we do think we are pretty vanilla in our tastes. Plus its easy to fantasise about playing a different way etc but putting it into practice is very different. We recently had a chat about whether we had any secret kinks, but it seems neither of us has any! (That we'll admit to!)

Juicy x"

Similar here.

Enough not to ridicule people on here for their sexual practices. My mind is as open as the universe

Do something new because it feels natural and mutual between yourself and whom you're doing it with or to. If you're doing something new because you're bored, it will be forced and probably end up hating it.

I guess by the standards of the whole population we are extremely adventurous however that doesn't mean we are interested in trying absolutely everything.

We are open minded enough to easily accept other peoples fetishes even if we do share the same inclination.

I love finding out about new things, be they sexual or otherwise, but it doesn't mean I wish to engage in them.

The cock implants thread was completely new to me - more that someone would go to all the trouble than anything else! Still it was a fascinating read.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I'm very open indeed x

I consider myself very open minded tho not had much experience I will try absolutely anything

I'm open minded in that I accept other people's kinks (or lack of them) and have experimented a fair bit with my own boundaries, however there are things that I have no interest in trying even though I accept that others enjoy them. To me being open minded doesn't mean blindly trying everything someone suggests, it just means being tolerant of other people's desires (providing they're legal!)

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Surely anyone who invites someone else into their bed is pretty open minded anyway.

But being open minded doesn't mean you will do absolutely anything it just means you are prepared to think about it and not condemn other folks safe sane consensual and legal preferences.

As an older person i've pretty much tried everything i wanted to, thought about other stuff and not into it and don't want to try it, so i'm probably closed minded by now. Probably seem open minded compared to a lot of people because i like a lot of fetish things and kinky stuff.

I wouldn't have up for anything on my profile though because i'm not up for anything.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Surely anyone who invites someone else into their bed is pretty open minded anyway.

But being open minded doesn't mean you will do absolutely anything it just means you are prepared to think about it and not condemn other folks safe sane consensual and legal preferences."

Depends on who you chose to explore with

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"okay so I see people saying they will try anything once, but then I don't see many very adventurous people when you suggest trying something new, is it just me this happens to or a lot of people, and is it just me or do people spend more time chatting than actually arranging the meet to fuck!!"

What a good post. We think we are tolerant and open minded.... But if you really think about it there are a lot of things that we would definitely not do. We are sure that everyone who says they would try anything once would when they to came to it definately have quite a list they would not do.

Yes I find that when I tell them about my paticular kink/fetish there like nah not interested

and yes if you want to know send me a PM (ladies Only) am not posting openly

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"okay so I see people saying they will try anything once, but then I don't see many very adventurous people when you suggest trying something new, is it just me this happens to or a lot of people, and is it just me or do people spend more time chatting than actually arranging the meet to fuck!!"

What did.you suggest?

By *eepfoughtMan  over a year ago

Burnley

I have a couple of lines in the sand that I'd be unlikely to cross, but I've never turned my back on anything that's been suggested... yet... but have kinks of my own that I wouldn't always raise with people.

I'll try pretty much anything twice, but not with someone totally new, there has to be trust there, especially if it could be dangerous.

iv tried most things I would say I used to be fairly open minded but im not now and wouldn't want to be either.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Having lived through and played in the 60s I would say I am very open minded.

The trouble is today some seem to think they are suggesting something new when in reality it is something I tried and rejected years ago.

What we did then was not new it had in the most part been tried in ancient times by the Greeks and by the Romans.

Each new generation seems to assume they invented sex!

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

Extremely open minded practically unshockable really

"Having lived through and played in the 60s I would say I am very open minded.

The trouble is today some seem to think they are suggesting something new when in reality it is something I tried and rejected years ago.

What we did then was not new it had in the most part been tried in ancient times by the Greeks and by the Romans.

Each new generation seems to assume they invented sex!"

I must admit I think I'd probably try anything if miss Nutella asked me. I don't think there's much I'd say no to. But then you're back to, it depends who it's with.

With heterosexual sex, I'm very open minded, the things I tried but didn't like, I won't do again. Since being on here, my mind has broadened considerably

Im very openminded

Lifes too short to be any other way

Gotta say my hubby is the most open minded person I have ever known - don't think there's anything he wouldn't try - at least once - he's just that way - it is a great turn on but I am a little more reserved. In fact, he's so open minded it can sometimes scare people off - lol

"Gotta say my hubby is the most open minded person I have ever known - don't think there's anything he wouldn't try - at least once - he's just that way - it is a great turn on but I am a little more reserved. In fact, he's so open minded it can sometimes scare people off - lol "

Your husband sounds great

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Im very openinded but exploring the unknown/new is not something id do with just anyone especially a random fab meet

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm very open minded. I've met practioners of most kinks and fetishes and am not judgemental of any of them. I've also explored many of those kinks and fetishes when the opportunity arose.

This does mean, however, that I know from experience what does and doesn't float my boat, and what I'm happy to do, what I'll do once a few groundrules are established and what I'm not remotely interested in ever doing again!

I like to think that I am open-minded as regards other people's sexual preferences and choices, however that doesn't mean I necessarily agree with them or would indulge in them.

I think most people on fad are pretty open minded, they must be ,they're all on this site, everyone has their different levels I suppose of how open minded and adventurous they are, but still open minded never the less. I do agree with you about the incessant

Ping pong of messages that always seem to frazzle out and amount to nothing, which is bloody frustrating to say the least. Lyn

We consider ourselves to be open minded, But that doesnt mean that we would try anything as theres a few things we know that we wouldnt enjoy so why bother.

Gimp

It is worth separating two things here. Having preferences should not be confused with intolerance.

I have been in conversations in the past with bi guys or TV's who have come up with this nonsense suggestion of "don't knock it till you have tried it" & when I respond with a no I am accused of being homophobic & intolerant.

I can appreciate being a TV for instance is undeniably a minority interest & getting meets is difficult but simply having no inclination to play with one is not intolerance.

"It depends how you mean. Open minded to me means accepting other people's preferences and opinions, weighing them up and seeing if I want to try them or might agree with them. It doesn't mean I have to."

For me: this

We are both very open minded. What ever offers we have we discuss and think about

New experiences are good. X

» Add a new message to this topic