FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBC question...

BBC question...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this thread will start a whole mele of opinions but I just want to ask a serious question...

Some people state BBC 'only'/quite harshly too that any other enthic origin will be blocked!...

Now before we go further...

I KNOW people are allowed preferences...

I KNOW its personal choice...

But I'm just curious as to 'if' black men are actually different and if so how?...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not look in the million other BBC threads for the answer

"Why not look in the million other BBC threads for the answer "

I would but no one has ever really truthfully answered

I can't speak for those searching for bbc only as my preference is only for black/ mixed race....and that is simply down to attraction. Really simple. Some black guys are so attractive to me and that makes the sex fantastic. Not because of their skin colour. Being black doesn't give them a big dick or make them any more skilled than anyone else. But it makes a difference to me because my knickers are wet just looking at the guys I meet.....hope that helps.

Yeah they're darker

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 19:53:13]

"I can't speak for those searching for bbc only as my preference is only for black/ mixed race....and that is simply down to attraction. Really simple. Some black guys are so attractive to me and that makes the sex fantastic. Not because of their skin colour. Being black doesn't give them a big dick or make them any more skilled than anyone else. But it makes a difference to me because my knickers are wet just looking at the guys I meet.....hope that helps."

Thank you yes a really well put answer, I had a inkling it may be as I have had black female partners and the skin tone against white is very sexy..also just being of a different ethnic origin is exciting...I wouldn't rule out any race or colour but I can see why it might be the only color for some people..

"I can't speak for those searching for bbc only as my preference is only for black/ mixed race....and that is simply down to attraction. Really simple. Some black guys are so attractive to me and that makes the sex fantastic. Not because of their skin colour. Being black doesn't give them a big dick or make them any more skilled than anyone else. But it makes a difference to me because my knickers are wet just looking at the guys I meet.....hope that helps.

Thank you yes a really well put answer, I had a inkling it may be as I have had black female partners and the skin tone against white is very sexy..also just being of a different ethnic origin is exciting...I wouldn't rule out any race or colour but I can see why it might be the only color for some people.."

it's just what I find attractive....tastes change....for a long while it was tattooed guys with long hair!

Why everyone is watching BBC. Whats wrong with ITV? lol

Good question. It's been asked loads and for every woman I ask their answer differs.

By *rMisterMan  over a year ago

Near the Wall

Since the 1945 United Nations' declaration of human right, and UK being one of the signataries, British swingers therefore have the right of auto determination, the right to chose their sexual partners and the right to have a privacy. Dude that's serious stuff. Same as couples here who have on their profile 'no blacks' or 'no asians'. People are entirely endowed of the right to chose who they want to meet

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I know this thread will start a whole mele of opinions but I just want to ask a serious question...

Some people state BBC 'only'/quite harshly too that any other enthic origin will be blocked!...

Now before we go further...

I KNOW people are allowed preferences...

I KNOW its personal choice...

But I'm just curious as to 'if' black men are actually different and if so how?..."

Yes of course they are different every person is different (except identical twins)

» Add a new message to this topic