FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lack of Creatively

Lack of Creatively

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whenever I see on a profile the phrase 'write a creative response' my heart sinks. What is required here? An ode to sexuality? If so I am always worried that without a prior relationship the receiver may think that my sensual prose is filth. A bit like cock pics some people love them others loath them. Do they want a treatise on how to build the ultimate vibrator or an essay on daffodils.

Can anyone give guidance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

means something that isnt

"Hi" or "Hows you" or "fancy a fuck"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not

what are you into

what will you be wearing

how are you finding the site

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 11:30:00]

"Whenever I see on a profile the phrase 'write a creative response' my heart sinks. What is required here? An ode to sexuality? If so I am always worried that without a prior relationship the receiver may think that my sensual prose is filth. A bit like cock pics some people love them others loath them. Do they want a treatise on how to build the ultimate vibrator or an essay on daffodils.

Can anyone give guidance?"

I wouldn't bother messaging a profile that said they wanted a specific type of message.....I message the way I message. I'm not changing it to suit others

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Agree with the last comment - I would not bother with someone so demanding of the first message - although I am wary of the ridiculous message, I do reply, usually, with a bit of banter and see how it goes from there (not meeting that much anymore though!) Like the people who demand no text speak - definition of someone highly skilled in communication is that they adapt their language to the audience, hence the teenagers doing an A level in English who can still text speak - text speak doesn't mean you are an idiot - although attempts at verbosity can do so (it's tongue in cheek!)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Im with the O.P.

Who are these people I imagine are reclined naked ,having grapes peeled for them and awaiting a uniquely witty and flattering seduction seemingly penned by non other than Wilde himself......

Oh ...hang on ....he was gay.

I don't know a man who lures women with words........ It'll have to be Mr. Darcy and he was a prat.

She probly means no one liners like hi, hey babe, hows u.... Just a normal msg it doesnt have to be no work of shakespeare that you're writin to her theres a chance that she might not reply so no point in giving a stranger that much of your time....

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I don't object to receiving one liners. A first message (no matter what the content) is basically saying 'hi, you look interesting, let's see if it goes anywhere'.

"Whenever I see on a profile the phrase 'write a creative response' my heart sinks. What is required here? An ode to sexuality? If so I am always worried that without a prior relationship the receiver may think that my sensual prose is filth. A bit like cock pics some people love them others loath them. Do they want a treatise on how to build the ultimate vibrator or an essay on daffodils.

Can anyone give guidance?

I wouldn't bother messaging a profile that said they wanted a specific type of message.....I message the way I message. I'm not changing it to suit others"

This.

"Im with the O.P.

Who are these people I imagine are reclined naked ,having grapes peeled for them and awaiting a uniquely witty and flattering seduction seemingly penned by non other than Wilde himself......

I don't know a man who lures women with words........ It'll have to be Mr. Darcy and he was a prat.

"

Many thanks for the helpful replies x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Can anyone give guidance?"

Pass 'em by. If they can ask for creativity in a first message imagine the requests that might follow. A specific request for "no one liners" might be ok but as you say what does creative even mean, you're on the back foot before you even start.

By *enie MeenieMan  over a year ago

West Sussex

Spend ten minutes thinking up something good to not get a reply still... nope sorry

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Would you like a ride in my fuck truck lmao

I'm guilty of this. I do ask on my profile for a message to stand out from the rest. I have to have a conversation starter to respond to. 'Hi' 'How are you?' etc.. Shows a distinct lack of interest in me personally and I don't like thinking I am part of a numbers game or fishing expedition!

I was having a wank thinking surely there must be an easier way? Then i saw your profile and thought what the hell they look desperate! So here i am! You got a spare 3 minutes?

60% of the time it works everytime.

"Would you like a ride in my fuck truck lmao"

"I was having a wank thinking surely there must be an easier way? Then i saw your profile and thought what the hell they look desperate! So here i am! You got a spare 3 minutes?

60% of the time it works everytime."

lmao

"I'm guilty of this. I do ask on my profile for a message to stand out from the rest. I have to have a conversation starter to respond to. 'Hi' 'How are you?' etc.. Shows a distinct lack of interest in me personally and I don't like thinking I am part of a numbers game or fishing expedition!"

Hi Cherry but what specifically would you be looking for to catch your attention?

Forum Mod

If you do make a creative effort it's likely to be ignored or have the piss ripped out of it as has happened in another thread on this forum

Just be yourself

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I was having a wank thinking surely there must be an easier way? Then i saw your profile and thought what the hell they look desperate! So here i am! You got a spare 3 minutes?

60% of the time it works everytime."

Christ. I liked that.

"I'm guilty of this. I do ask on my profile for a message to stand out from the rest. I have to have a conversation starter to respond to. 'Hi' 'How are you?' etc.. Shows a distinct lack of interest in me personally and I don't like thinking I am part of a numbers game or fishing expedition!"
don't think you would sink if you were do you?

"Whenever I see on a profile the phrase 'write a creative response'"

That often translates to me as

'I'm actually a guy posing as a woman looking for wank material'

It's even more annoying when you have justifiable reason to believe that it actually IS a woman behind the profile requesting such creativity, yet typically they're written almost nothing for you to work with, and their pictures of often of a similar standard.

"Whenever I see on a profile the phrase 'write a creative response'

That often translates to me as

'I'm actually a guy posing as a woman looking for wank material'

It's even more annoying when you have justifiable reason to believe that it actually IS a woman behind the profile requesting such creativity, yet typically they're written almost nothing for you to work with, and their pictures of often of a similar standard."

Love it!

"Im with the O.P.

Who are these people I imagine are reclined naked ,having grapes peeled for them and awaiting a uniquely witty and flattering seduction seemingly penned by non other than Wilde himself...... my imaginery friends?

"

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

If you do make a creative effort it's likely to be ignored or have the piss ripped out of it as has happened in another thread on this forum

Just be yourself.

A

Sonething that might evoke an answer better than the following

Yes I'm good, hows you?

It's good met quite a few people what about you?

No I don't fancy a fuck and dont call me darling!

I'm replying to your message if you really must know what I'm upto d'uh!

"I'm guilty of this. I do ask on my profile for a message to stand out from the rest. I have to have a conversation starter to respond to. 'Hi' 'How are you?' etc.. Shows a distinct lack of interest in me personally and I don't like thinking I am part of a numbers game or fishing expedition!

Hi Cherry but what specifically would you be looking for to catch your attention?"

Anything that shows that they have messaged ME. Not yet 'another girl' on this site. I give a lot to work with, if someone hasn't got the ability to send a message beyond 'hi' after reading everything I have on my profile I'm afraid I don't think I can make a conversation with that person work.

Yep I make snap decisions on this site and first impressions very much count. I'm lucky to be female and appreciate the privilege that affords me here. (Trust me in real life it's a whole different ball game).

Forum Mod

"If you do make a creative effort it's likely to be ignored or have the piss ripped out of it as has happened in another thread on this forum

Just be yourself.

A"

Feckin lazyarse!

"I'm guilty of this. I do ask on my profile for a message to stand out from the rest. I have to have a conversation starter to respond to. 'Hi' 'How are you?' etc.. Shows a distinct lack of interest in me personally and I don't like thinking I am part of a numbers game or fishing expedition!

Hi Cherry but what specifically would you be looking for to catch your attention?

Anything that shows that they have messaged ME. Not yet 'another girl' on this site. I give a lot to work with, if someone hasn't got the ability to send a message beyond 'hi' after reading everything I have on my profile I'm afraid I don't think I can make a conversation with that person work.

Yep I make snap decisions on this site and first impressions very much count. I'm lucky to be female and appreciate the privilege that affords me here. (Trust me in real life it's a whole different ball game). "

I think this where the wheels come off this thread, as l started a previous thread about having a rule of not reading profiles in excesd of 1cm in length and not seeing the point of long profiles or having the energy to read them. My reasons being that the people they are aimed at don't read them and they rarely say anything that cant be said in 1cm. Of course I broke my rule for you! ??

I may try sending mine in arabic...

Or just out keywords, that way will just guess was Say

Failing that I might send them a link to my message where i present it in the form of mime

Or just ask if there's a chance of us rubbing bits together...

"I may try sending mine in arabic...

Failing that I might send them a link to my message where i present it in the form of mime

Or just ask if there's a chance of us rubbing bits together..."

"I may try sending mine in arabic...

Or just ask if there's a chance of us rubbing bits together..."

Hehehe is happily receive your message in any format if I got to rub bits together

» Add a new message to this topic