FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How long does the average blowjob takes???

How long does the average blowjob takes???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The world fastest recorded Blowjob only lasted 1.9 seconds, from start to finish. It was given in 1809 by a lady named Edith Spanderhoffer. Conversely the longest recorded hummer was administered in Melbourne, Australia. This blowjob lasted 16 hours performed by a lady named Shelly Robins. The man only took under 16 hours to finally blow his load right before midnight, when he remembered a sexual encounter from years back when he was dating a cheerleader in grade 11...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And the award for the most entertaining sentence I've read all year goes...

With me 10 mins

If a guy don't cum with a blow job so be it I'm not spending all night taking some kind of challenge sod that

*opens envelope*...

Midnite Desire!

God knows......I've never cum off one.....I think if you were to time it on me...it would be infinate amounts of time.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

10-15 mins depending on the lady...

I bet shrews are quicker in private.

Never had an average blow job, they're always fucking incredible ones

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

Ive cum in 5 mins to 15 mins. Probs switch it up after that.

I've also had a challenge from an ex who reckoned she could make me cum 3x in 45 mins through blowjobs. She did. Felt quite sore after

16 hours errrr lock jaw!!! sod that !!

IPhone on timer next time

I've had guys come in a couple of minutes and ones that take a bit longer but I reckon 10-15 minutes is the longest!

"IPhone on timer next time "

I've got the Countdown clock/jingle in my head now

Hmmmmmmmm all night lol

Dum dum diddle dum* Something like that! Hehehe....me too

I reckon I could break the record for longest BJ ever...i've had some awesome head I must say but I've never once climaxed from a BJ.

Bloody love em though...looking for a lady addicted to jaw ache...any takers?

I have no idea how long the average takes,

But I have never cum from one, Nothing to do with the length of time either

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It depends on when I have last cum....if it's been a few days then less than 10 minutes easily.

Lemon gives great head using her tongue a lot so it doesn't take long anyway

By *te tMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Me?...bout 7inches

I struggle to let miss Nutella do it for long but that's mainly because I'm desperate to be inside her but I'd let her do it for hours gladly.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"The world fastest recorded Blowjob only lasted 1.9 seconds, from start to finish. It was given in 1809 by a lady named Edith Spanderhoffer. Conversely the longest recorded hummer was administered in Melbourne, Australia. This blowjob lasted 16 hours performed by a lady named Shelly Robins. The man only took under 16 hours to finally blow his load right before midnight, when he remembered a sexual encounter from years back when he was dating a cheerleader in grade 11... "
. It will also depend on when you last came . I had mine sucked and played with in the cage in a swingers club in Cap d Agde for about 30:mins but I had come an hour previously and the lady sucking was doing it for an audience .

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

After 8-10 mins my jaw starts getting sore so if they haven't cum in that time it is completed some other way. I have also had a guy that when I got down on my knees, unzipped him and pulled his dick out came before I even got my mouth round it. He was so embarrassed.

Takes me over 45 minutes..even with my balls being played with..even with abit of ass play still over half hour without fail haha i prefer too lick pussy than have my dick sucked..time better spent!

5 to 10 mins seems reasonable x

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

No idea, but usually can't wait to get some fucking, so rare I take it for long. One lady, who relishes it, I allow as long as I can. But even that isn't passed 10 mins.

Depends how horny I am and how good.it is but usually around 5-10 mins. If you have never come from a bj you guys need a better cock sucker

"After 8-10 mins my jaw starts getting sore so if they haven't cum in that time it is completed some other way. I have also had a guy that when I got down on my knees, unzipped him and pulled his dick out came before I even got my mouth round it. He was so embarrassed."
you must have a very sexy voice!

"The world fastest recorded Blowjob only lasted 1.9 seconds, from start to finish. It was given in 1809 by a lady named Edith Spanderhoffer. Conversely the longest recorded hummer was administered in Melbourne, Australia. This blowjob lasted 16 hours performed by a lady named Shelly Robins. The man only took under 16 hours to finally blow his load right before midnight, when he remembered a sexual encounter from years back when he was dating a cheerleader in grade 11... "

There's to many variables to answer your question definitively. It could be quiet a short time if she's brought me onto to the edge with a cunning plan of teasing before her lips finally devour my now hair trigger cock or to not at all if there's just the mechanics of a blow job taking place. Oh by the way it's the brain. X

Depends on if the person one guy I ad took 45 mins but others ive Deepthroated not long and most are repeaters lol

Come and show me its suck it Saturday xx

i struggle to find anyone that can deepthroat me..its not the length 8"... its the girth...only had it done once ...many years ago ......

Think id break that record and go 1 4 seconds lol

In our opinion if your receiving a blowjob or any kind of pleasure, if its taking you "hours" to cum then your not having much pleasure.

Mrs average bj on mr probably lasts between 5/15mins

"In our opinion if your receiving a blowjob or any kind of pleasure, if its taking you "hours" to cum then your not having much pleasure.

Mrs average bj on mr probably lasts between 5/15mins"

Sometimes i get a bj that feels revolutionary but it still takes me atleast 30 mins. Its like woman receiving oral..the world champion of pussy eating 4 years running 20-30 year old division could be chowing down but it depends on the woman and he ability too climax from oral..some cant some can and some just take abit of build up.

By *een_VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Lanark / Surrounding

It can be anywhere between 5 and 30 minutes. Depends on the ambience. How sexy everything is. But God damn regardless how long it always feels good to have a womans warm lips wrapped around my manhood.

"In our opinion if your receiving a blowjob or any kind of pleasure, if its taking you "hours" to cum then your not having much pleasure.

Sometimes i get a bj that feels revolutionary but it still takes me atleast 30 mins. Its like woman receiving oral..the world champion of pussy eating 4 years running 20-30 year old division could be chowing down but it depends on the woman and he ability too climax from oral..some cant some can and some just take abit of build up. "

agree, but if your receiving a blowjob for like 2-3-10 or 15 hours of sucking your cock, I cant see how thats pleasure. Yes sometimes ive lasted alot longer than 5/10mins when she gives me a bj. Just in my opinion I would be totally turned off by hour 16 lol

By *rofman134Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Id be awful at this, only ever cam e from a bj once And that was more becuase she wanted me to fuck her face.

Id probs be closer to 16hrs

Sometimes i get a bj that feels revolutionary but it still takes me atleast 30 mins. Its like woman receiving oral..the world champion of pussy eating 4 years running 20-30 year old division could be chowing down but it depends on the woman and he ability too climax from oral..some cant some can and some just take abit of build up.

agree, but if your receiving a blowjob for like 2-3-10 or 15 hours of sucking your cock, I cant see how thats pleasure. Yes sometimes ive lasted alot longer than 5/10mins when she gives me a bj. Just in my opinion I would be totally turned off by hour 16 lol"

I'm sure that the longest is about 4, because after that I'd need to stop and pee! Then your just starting again from scratch.

For me I can tell pretty early on if their technique will make me cum or not.

There was a slim blonde girl called Tiffany who blew my mind aswell as the obvious!

"Depends how horny I am and how good.it is but usually around 5-10 mins. If you have never come from a bj you guys need a better cock sucker "

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I dont think you can put a time on it.. If the person your giving it to is enjoying it, as you are enjoying giving it just as much then why stop? Lol

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I dont think you can put a time on it.. If the person your giving it to is enjoying it, as you are enjoying giving it just as much then why stop? Lol"

all depends on how its been done. I have had instances where i had to stop getting a BJ or else i would have cum in just few minutes....

"I dont think you can put a time on it.. If the person your giving it to is enjoying it, as you are enjoying giving it just as much then why stop? Lol"

Do you enjoy receiving oral in return?x

I'm pretty sure that a man can tell fairly early on whether the way you suck/lick him is going to result in him shooting his load - that's if the girl doesn't get jaw ache too soon!

Sometimes they take ages so love flipping woman over and cum in other holes

All depends on how its done i think

"5 to 10 mins seems reasonable x"

From experience with quite a few ( ) that's about right . Some are 2 minutes , some 10 minutes , depending on the scenario etc...

If he hasn't cum after 10 minutes other methods come into play , but that's very rare indeed

So....different men are aroused by different techniques - some like to be able to cum quicker than others etc....

tell us what techniques work for you, I for one would be interested to learn

"So....different men are aroused by different techniques - some like to be able to cum quicker than others etc....

tell us what techniques work for you, I for one would be interested to learn "

I think all men are different.

It can be a mixture of physical sensation and what you can see and hear.

The most important thing for me is getting the pace right.

"So....different men are aroused by different techniques - some like to be able to cum quicker than others etc....

It's all about the eyes .

Look deeply into his eyes as you take him .

Assure him you want his cum no matter if it's over quickly .

Feel what technique makes him quiver and work with that .

If you think about it loads of ways and techniques..

i cum quickest from a blowjob if its 69

Two way... have no control

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Best blow job I've had was from a married bi guy - he obviously knew exactly what was going to work - and after a few minutes I couldn't hold back any longer

i like it hard squeeze my cock suck long and hard play with my bell end with your tongue lick it hard suck it fast then slow down suck my balls lick just in between my ass n balls then back to long hard sucks and when you feel the tensing suck the bell end! big load!!

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Do the ladies feel disappointed if a guy shoots quickly, or do you see it as a b job very well done?

No idea, I always take my watch off by that stage so can't clock watch

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Don't know how long an average blow job takes all of mine have been far better than average!

i suppose it depends on how long the cock is,if its a long one would take longer to reach the tip.maybe....

Sometimes i get a bj that feels revolutionary but it still takes me atleast 30 mins. Its like woman receiving oral..the world champion of pussy eating 4 years running 20-30 year old division could be chowing down but it depends on the woman and he ability too climax from oral..some cant some can and some just take abit of build up. "

"Come and show me its suck it Saturday xx"

Lol, yesterday it was Fpf.. Face pic Friday, now Suck it Saturday.... Wonder what Sunday will bring???

"Do the ladies feel disappointed if a guy shoots quickly, or do you see it as a b job very well done? "

I'd sooner a guy not cum from a blow job to be honest, I don't suck cock to make him cum though sometimes it does happen I do it as a warm up, the only time I would like him to cum from a blow job is if he's taking to long with the shagging and I'm deliberately trying to finish him offm

I don't do average.

"I don't do average. "

Aim high...

I like to be sucked hard then rode

90 seconds, just like sex right?

Depends how good your technique is........

"90 seconds, just like sex right?"

That long ?

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"90 seconds, just like sex right?

That long ?

"

lol that short.....

"God knows......I've never cum off one.....I think if you were to time it on me...it would be infinate amounts of time. "

Hand. Mouth. Pussy. Ass..... ( Ears & Nose ) It's because the pressure is different. ( in here I'm joking, but people probably do nose jobs in more tribal, archaic cultures)

If someone does try to stick their cock up your nose, run away from them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK... But I think it is fair to lay some guidelines for the sake of everyone’s cocks, necks, jaws and balls alike.

So..... perfect blowjob should take between 4 and 30 minutes?! Enough time to get a wang fully flaccid to get up and smell the sex and also give women a reasonable cap so as to not break a neck, vertebrae or limb off their self-esteem tree...

So........does that mean that a BJ that takes more than 30 minutes is a failure? Could it mean that something is off? Maybe he is too anxious about getting caught? Maybe he is too d*unk? Or, yeah, maybe you suck at it?!!!!!! Lol

Before I met the OH I struggled to cum during a BJ. However now I can cum in an Ad break. Her skills in this area go beyond just using the mouth it becomes a whole experience.

When she gets to work on a meet she gets asked to stop as she will make people pop much too soon.

"I have no idea how long the average takes,

But I have never cum from one, Nothing to do with the length of time either

"

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"No idea, I always take my watch off by that stage so can't clock watch "

Phew.. Imagine what devastation that would cause looking at your watch half way thru haha

I've never cum from oral and I've had some amazing blowjobs!!!!

Ex had no gag reflex what so ever and still nothing.

Strange!

But then takes me ages to cum when fucking too.

By *cothereMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Haven't found that woman that can make me cum from bj alone yet

That long ?

lol that short....."

i thought he must be doing it twice 90secs wow....

About ten fifteen mins but not some of the men iv had. Think it depends on the situation and the person my technique may be good to some but not to others

That long ?

lol that short.....i thought he must be doing it twice 90secs wow...."

Well i didn't want to show off....

never cum from a blowjob

When they say stop

Her

By *ondonexplorerMan  over a year ago

Ascot

I usually like to make it last a while, particularly if the girl has a variety of techniques and makes occasional eye contact! Who wouldn't want that party to continue??!

That said, I've come across 2 girls in my life who just had magic mouths. I can't work out what they did, but holy fuck, they just demanded cum in their mouth in record time.

Any other eperiences of girls with 'magic mouths'?

They last as long as I want them to last. If I'm having fun & I know he is too then I'll keep mixing it up, but if I'm getting lockjaw or have somewhere better to be then I'll just finish it off

» Add a new message to this topic