FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dogging tonight

dogging tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aith boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

if all goes right, im going to go dogging tonight. When i get back or tomorrow i intend to write up how it went..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Worthing

After i posted the notice i was going to go dogging i found a lady in my favourites had said she was going dogging and i thought i may be in luck as she was local. She didnt reply to me mail , I'm sure she had a lot of people messaging her, so i went any way to my local spot(S). She posted she would be about at about 9;30 and i was a few minutes early. Now in the place i go there are 3 spots close to each other,and last night knocked my two "theories" about Dogging which I'll mention as i go along. I went to all three and there were cars in each of them so I settled in at number 2 spot. I decided that my first theory of , if you wait in any of the 3 you will be rewarded , rather than driving up and down as I would normally. I waited in there for about an hour and I never saw a female come in. The pulse raises when a car comes in and you strain to see if there are two people (heads !!) as the car comes in. the bloke next to me was wanking with his van door open ( his company logo on the side !!!) and a couple of blokes went up to him and after a while walked back. I thought i'd have a look at the other two spots after the hour, I turned right and went to spot 3, a few cars in there but nothing happening. There is an out of the way spot, a bit further on, that I have sen cars in but not any dogging , so I thought id go there to check it out. Nothing doing,,, ok so now i decided to go to spot 1. As i drove passed i saw there were a few vehicles parked up ,and rule 2 changed as i got in there.. rule 2 . if there's a lady in there vehicles don't leave! wrong !!!..there was a van pulling away and further up i saw a door open and a man sitting in the drivers seat and another man outside the car close by. I was out of the car in a flash and over there . No swampy here!!!.. she looked lovely !!... As I got clot closer she she was soooo nice when she said " you've missed the show, i have to go " !!!... aaaarggh... She let me cup a breast through her top, but trying any more would have been out of order so I backed off . I was like Victor Meldrew driving back to spot 2 saying " I don't believe it !!"... oh well that's dogging, so near ,and yet so far.. maybe next time I'll be luckier ! not the most fantastic story, but all true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's Dogging though!!!

I think we've all sat in the wrong car park at sometime or other!!!

Worthing

the worst thing is... the feeling that when you move out.. the lady will arrive...grrr...lol

Cool story

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Rule number 3 - if you see someone who complains about never getting anything, stay in the car park that they are in...don't be fooled by the attempts to put you off and to keep everything for themselves. If life was as bad as they complain about, they wouldn't keep coming.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We are never in the wrong car park, as its us who puts on the shows .... lol

Well I'm living in hope I don't get the wrong car park tonight!!!

Any doggers near penge tonight?

Raith I can't message you privately because of your filter settings and vice versa...

As a Sussex resident, I'm intrigued into where this spot is you talk about... You know for research purposes

I think I know where you are referring to though.... If I say DD, am I in the right ball park?

Worthing

yep

"yep

"

the devil

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Made me smile story ... We have spent nts driving round hoping for the right company or audience ... But when you get it right it is worth it!

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

I must have gone over a dozen times to three different site around Basildon and have never seen any females. Only ever saw one cpl and they were looking for a single fem to play with.

Worthing

going by the posts above.. im positively spoiled down here !!

By *eceased21Man  over a year ago

Hull

Does anyone dog in the Hull/East Yorks area?

Worthing

bump for Hannah...xx

» Add a new message to this topic