FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gag advice

gag advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovepiece OP   Man  over a year ago

Borth

I have a female FB who wants me to buy her a gag. I've no experience of gags and would like some advice about whether there are differences in quality or user experience with the various different styles and materials that are on offer. I'm particularly interested in the female perspective...so any if you lovely women care to offer some thoughts?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Depends what you like visually and erotically. I hand made a gag from used nylons for a particular playmate who loves my nylons... I have a bone one and a diamante ball one too.. Just choose off the feel of the gag and what appeals to both your sences.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a ball gag, not very effective on me.

You cant really beat a pair of knickers to be honest

Her

By *ilkpantiesCouple  over a year ago

colwyn bay

A silk scarf or a silk hanky is sexy but silk panties are good too x

By *ovepiece OP   Man  over a year ago

Borth

Thanks. What she particularly wants is to be rendered silent so she doesn't make a noise in a hotel room in a couple of weeks time.

"Thanks. What she particularly wants is to be rendered silent so she doesn't make a noise in a hotel room in a couple of weeks time. "

Can't think of any gag that will render her completely silent. Knickers stuffed in her mouth and secured with a stocking tied around her head always sorts Scarlett out. Can't beat a sexy lady moaning through a gag with drool dripping off her chin!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

You'd need to look at them with HER as she needs to know what she'll feel comfortable with. Obviously you have bit gags, ball gags, O-ring gags, dildo gags, ect. And typical ball gags come in different styles and sizes, although if she "wants to be rendered completely silent" (which won't be possible but you can get pretty damn close), I'll assume she wouldn't want a breathable ball gag with holes in it.

She might like a dildo gag to keep her mouth full, have a look on Love Honey but SHOW HER BEFORE YOU BUY IT.

or you could just stuff a pair of knickers in her gob and tape her mouth shut.

- Amy. x

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

Gags will not silence anyone but for a first gag you could try a training, ball gag. We bought one...

It has holes for ease of breathing. Unsure if I can say the shop name we bought it from.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Gaffer tape???

"We have a ball gag, not very effective on me.

You cant really beat a pair of knickers to be honest

Her"

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"You'd need to look at them with HER as she needs to know what she'll feel comfortable with. Obviously you have bit gags, ball gags, O-ring gags, dildo gags, ect. And typical ball gags come in different styles and sizes, although if she "wants to be rendered completely silent" (which won't be possible but you can get pretty damn close), I'll assume she wouldn't want a breathable ball gag with holes in it.

She might like a dildo gag to keep her mouth full, have a look on Love Honey but SHOW HER BEFORE YOU BUY IT.

- Amy. x"

I've just reminded myself how much I REALLY want a dildo gag, looking at them again.

- Amy. x

"You'd need to look at them with HER as she needs to know what she'll feel comfortable with. Obviously you have bit gags, ball gags, O-ring gags, dildo gags, ect. And typical ball gags come in different styles and sizes, although if she "wants to be rendered completely silent" (which won't be possible but you can get pretty damn close), I'll assume she wouldn't want a breathable ball gag with holes in it.

- Amy. x

I've just reminded myself how much I REALLY want a dildo gag, looking at them again.

- Amy. x"

We have a latex hood with inflatable dildo gag incorporated in it. It is great for keeping someone quiet but unfortunately Scarlett feels too claustrophobic in it so it is languishing at the bottom of our toy box!

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Really need one too for same reason ~ make too much noise!

Tried knickers and tape.....was okay but need more.

Her x

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I have a female FB who wants me to buy her a gag. I've no experience of gags and would like some advice about whether there are differences in quality or user experience with the various different styles and materials that are on offer. I'm particularly interested in the female perspective...so any if you lovely women care to offer some thoughts?

Thanks."

If you gag someone you are entirely responsible for their safety.

Pants stuffed into the mouth can obstruct the airway if the material is forced back not the pharynx or partially swallowed.

Ball gags and masks with air holes can be obstructed if the gagged individual is face down, or vomits - add in the association with drugs and alcohol.

If you play with gags, or masks, then ensure that you have the means of getting them off rapidly, and that means cutting, and you know how to perform CPR.

We have two a hard ball gag which has a leather pad going over the entire mouth to muffle the sounds even better.

We also have a penis shaped gag but she bit through that one the naughty slut.

"I have a female FB who wants me to buy her a gag. I've no experience of gags and would like some advice about whether there are differences in quality or user experience with the various different styles and materials that are on offer. I'm particularly interested in the female perspective...so any if you lovely women care to offer some thoughts?

Thanks.

If you gag someone you are entirely responsible for their safety.

Pants stuffed into the mouth can obstruct the airway if the material is forced back not the pharynx or partially swallowed.

Ball gags and masks with air holes can be obstructed if the gagged individual is face down, or vomits - add in the association with drugs and alcohol.

If you play with gags, or masks, then ensure that you have the means of getting them off rapidly, and that means cutting, and you know how to perform CPR.

"

I'm glad somebody mentioned that, safety first folks

Although the CPR requirement might be a bit much...

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

I'm glad somebody mentioned that, safety first folks

Although the CPR requirement might be a bit much..."

I added the CPR as you need to be prepared to clear the airway of pants and/or vomit. The chest compressions may be needed if you don't clear the airway in a timely fashion.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

For anything constrictive its a good idea to have those emergency paramedic scissors handy, the ones with a flat edge along the blade for quick and easy safe cutting against skin.

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan  over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

One thing to note is that rubber gags, often sold as 'novelty' items can tastes horrible, also there is no british standards for human gags, for ball gags top to bottom leather used and pressed still do make some nice silicone gags to dog ball standards in graduated sizes and being silicone taste ok, also the harness has press studs so can come off in a flash if needs be.

» Add a new message to this topic