FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best ever home video...

Best ever home video...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We have been making videos for years, I (Duke) love to spend time editing them so they are of a good quality etc and have made some good ones (if I say so myself!).

We had a meet last weekend where we had a single guy over. We all wore masquerade masks while we had a mfm. I ran three cameras from different angles and I am now in the long, slow and pleasurable process of turning it into one long film.

Without doubt its the best we have ever done. Its a shame it will never be seen outside of this house... im genuinely going to be proud of this one!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"We have been making videos for years, I (Duke) love to spend time editing them so they are of a good quality etc and have made some good ones (if I say so myself!).

We had a meet last weekend where we had a single guy over. We all wore masquerade masks while we had a mfm. I ran three cameras from different angles and I am now in the long, slow and pleasurable process of turning it into one long film.

Without doubt its the best we have ever done. Its a shame it will never be seen outside of this house... im genuinely going to be proud of this one!"

Why make a thread saying that you've made the best home video then not be willing to share it?

bexley

Taking pride in our work. We know a lot of couples on here who enjoy taking quality photos and videos on here and don't share them for the obvious reasons. Doesn't mean we can't still discuss them!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Taking pride in our work. We know a lot of couples on here who enjoy taking quality photos and videos on here and don't share them for the obvious reasons. Doesn't mean we can't still discuss them!"
i am a film critic for the Leeds film group TGi and would be more than happy to veiw up to 6 films and post my opinions. please feel free to pm me for postal address

bexley

lol - nice try. But we will always control where our videos are!

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"lol - nice try. But we will always control where our videos are! "

Perhaps a 'film night' for a few select friends would be a way of you getting your work appreciated, yet still keeping control?

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Taking pride in our work. We know a lot of couples on here who enjoy taking quality photos and videos on here and don't share them for the obvious reasons. Doesn't mean we can't still discuss them!"

i'm sure you ain't no Stanley Kubrick

bexley

"lol - nice try. But we will always control where our videos are!

Perhaps a 'film night' for a few select friends would be a way of you getting your work appreciated, yet still keeping control?"

To be honest thats what we will probably do, wait until we hold a party again and have it playing in the background

bexley

"Taking pride in our work. We know a lot of couples on here who enjoy taking quality photos and videos on here and don't share them for the obvious reasons. Doesn't mean we can't still discuss them!

i'm sure you ain't no Stanley Kubrick "

Feel free to go back under your bridge troll!

Im not claiming to be amazing, all im saying is I take pride in my work. I am sure our photos on our profile show that we will make the effort.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"We have been making videos for years, I (Duke) love to spend time editing them so they are of a good quality etc and have made some good ones (if I say so myself!).

Without doubt its the best we have ever done. Its a shame it will never be seen outside of this house... im genuinely going to be proud of this one!"

I'm a massive fan of films like this. Much more of a turn on to watch real people going at it knowing they're really enjoying it. Shame these sorts of films are so hard to come by.

bexley

I know, we feel the same way. The thing is once it is out there you have no control and anyone who knows you well enough will recognise tattoos etc. So if your in a decent job where it could affect you, a lot of people aren't prepared to take the risk..

» Add a new message to this topic