FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tips for single males who can't get a meet

tips for single males who can't get a meet

By *rank Einstein OP   Man  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

ok first off I don't claim to be a pro. Now that's out of the way i have managed to successfully gain a meet and a verification but more than that I'm observant.

So, I started off on this site like the other no meets guys wondering how to successfully woo a lady into my bed.

I had a great cock picture because obviously that's what they want to see, short profile about what I'm like in the bedroom and how great my oral skills were sending out messages about how stunning they are and their cracking tips.

But wait, it's not working. How can this be? I've been on the site a month and there's no que if screaming horny women outside my door begging for my cock? My messages are being deleted!

So I buy silver site supporter, I'm getting views but no replies. Must be my profile, I remove the sex talk, shorten it, still no replies. Curious

Next step is remove the cockpictures, still no replies. So what's going on?

Then something happens, I send a message not mentioning sex and there's no mention of it in my profile.

My message is about their status, it has bits in it showing I've read the profile, it's friendly and casual almost like something I would say in real life.

I get a reply, we exchange a few messages but nothing comes of it, I try again, and again similar approach. Some replies say no thanks, some messages are ignored but some lead to conversation.

The door was open, I was being friendly, not pushy, not bringing up sex and I secured a meet. We had a great evening.

So now I spend a lot of time in the forums, reading, learning and the ultimate lesson I learned is..... Wait for it.....

Swinging is not sex. Sex is the by-product of a very friendly, social scene and the more I learn the more I see how wrong I was.

So guys, stop trying so hard, read the advice on profiles, enjoy the ride, chat to people, make some friends and the meets will follow. But only when you understand swinging does not necessarily mean casual sex.

I hope I helped enlighten a few people, and raise some spirits.

Happy fabbing all.

Ryan.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic