FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > if women can ask men if they cheat on their women. why can't men ask similar question?

if women can ask men if they cheat on their women. why can't men ask similar question?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

alot of women profile ranting about men who cheat on their wife or girlfriend. But men can't say similar thing. Why?

I don't know why this issue is so paramount to some women.

I can't ask any woman if she is cheating on his hubby that will sound rude and disrespectful.l hate when someone keep intruding into my private. Do you ve issue with men who cheat if so what about women who cheat ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"alot of women profile ranting about men who cheat on their wife or girlfriend. But men can't say similar thing. Why?

I can't ask any woman if she is cheating on his hubby that will sound rude and disrespectful.l hate when someone keep intruding into my private. Do you ve issue with men who cheat if so what about women who cheat ?

"

both as bad x

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I don't meet cheats of either gender. So yes, I do ask

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"alot of women profile ranting about men who cheat on their wife or girlfriend. But men can't say similar thing. Why?

both as bad x"

Cheating is cheating and someone innocent will be hurt

We play together in same room, swapping partners isn't cheating we are just enjoying pleasure together

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone on here should ask if they are cheats..its the buisness of themselves.

I asked a woman today why she cheats, she dresses up ect..her man says nothing she feels dead.

Her reason pure neglect as men stop trying.

The cagey signs are there before you jump into bed with them if you have sense.

Her

"

Why can't you ask?

I ask and have turned people down because of it.

Never got any abuse for it just a "ok if that's how you feel" and a mutual "happy fabbing".

You can ask people whatever you want and shouldn't be scared of not asking because you think it will cost you a shag

Why can't you ask?

Never got any abuse for it just a "ok if that's how you feel" and a mutual "happy fabbing".

You can ask people whatever you want and shouldn't be scared of not asking because you think it will cost you a shag"

Who says they can't ask?

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

...You CAN ask...

And my opinion of cheating women is exactly the same as cheating men.

"Who says they can't ask? "

It's not that he can't it's that he's scared asking will cost him sex :p

Why can't you ask?

You can ask people whatever you want and shouldn't be scared of not asking because you think it will cost you a shag"

Even the fittest guy on her would get the brush off from me if he was married...cheating is cheating whether men or women doing it...if they are playing behind someone's back for whatever reason they should not be together...amazing how many people can be "honest" when asked on here, yet cannot be honest to their LTR partner??

"

I agree about double standards. I am married and play on here and do not ask or worry about a potential meets marital status. It's a swingers site and it's about the sex nothing else.

"Who says they can't ask?

It's not that he can't it's that he's scared asking will cost him sex :p"

What you don't know don't hurt ya! I'm going to have a guess that more men turn a blind eye to married people than women

"Who says they can't ask?

It's not that he can't it's that he's scared asking will cost him sex :p

What you don't know don't hurt ya! I'm going to have a guess that more men turn a blind eye to married people than women "

Who said you can't ask? That makes no sense.

I have played with several married women.

Some, the hubby's knew. Some they didn't.

Also many where hubby (cuck) came along to watch or to drop off..... It's no different either way round.

"Who said you can't ask? That makes no sense.

I have played with several married women.

Some, the hubby's knew. Some they didn't.

Also many where hubby (cuck) came along to watch or to drop off..... It's no different either way round."

I would always ask at the chatting stage..and then politely turn them down...however at clubs/parties it is a different issue, as the heat of the moment usually takes over..I always go with a guy, and tend to play with couples anyway...but when the odd "single" guy joins in I will not say no...but I don't see why guys cannot ask women prior to a meet, I would not be offended..but then if I were in a relationship I would not be one here or swinging...unless the guy was cool with it too and joined in with my swinging ways x

» Add a new message to this topic