FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Friends or just Fun?

Friends or just Fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been fooling around on these forums for a week now, you prob ain't seen me much

Noticed there are some great characters and excellent banter from all but also those that genuinely want to be helpful, makes me wonder about the likely friendships that can blossom?

Is this all about sex to you or do you want to make a friend first before contemplating becoming more intimate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Been fooling around on these forums for a week now, you prob ain't seen me much

Noticed there are some great characters and excellent banter from all but also those that genuinely want to be helpful, makes me wonder about the likely friendships that can blossom?

Is this all about sex to you or do you want to make a friend first before contemplating becoming more intimate?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesnt have to be friends to start, but can certainly remain that way after.

No reason not to

Her

"Been fooling around on these forums for a week now, you prob ain't seen me much

Is this all about sex to you or do you want to make a friend first before contemplating becoming more intimate?"

I am just here for anything I can get friends, women, free meals. I am ginger, desoerate and Northern.

Is this all about sex to you or do you want to make a friend first before contemplating becoming more intimate?

I am just here for anything I can get friends, women, free meals. I am ginger, desoerate and Northern. "

Love. IT!

For us personally the social side of Swinging is just as important as the physical side. Its nice to be amongst other people with a shared interest. Play tends to happen with those we click with on many levels and not just sexually so yes it is important to us to get friendly with others.

Make friends first... always... don't want to feel or make feel someone as a commodity.

It's all about sex , we have plenty of friends outside this secret world .

In our 4 years of swinging we have made some amazing friends in the scene , but at the same time the shallowness of these so called friends has shown itself too .

Beware of friendships made in the swinging scene , it's a fickle and fragile game .

We could probably count the real friends made through swinging on one hand , and now we are older and wiser , we prefer it that way .

That's not to say we and our playmates don't have an amazing time , but it's all about the sex , and there's nothing wrong with that

Nothin wrong with either approach when it comes to personal choice

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

We work on the premise that if you can enjoy spending an evening socially then fun play is also likely to be good. We have all met non-swingers as well as swingers that you couldn;t stand 5 minutes in their company, but could be visually hot

so hard to get a message on here

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

For me personally there has to be an initial connection otherwise the sex just isn't going to happen. Why would I trust my body to a stranger?

Like they said it's just sex . Why u on here if ur worried hunny bunny

I'm another that needs to click with people before I meet. Probably why I don't meet much to be honest!

I mostly have fab for the forums these days. Very limited time available and I figure I may as well make some friends or make some acquaintances at the same time

i just wanna rip knickers off! fwb yahoo! i dnt wanna know your real name and i wanna spit on ya call you slut and slaaag fuck suck lick fist slap spank and cuddle ya and once you leave, i'll clean up n have a cigar yup! fwb arghh...

Kally why is it a hot guy like me struggles to get meets . Wen proper old outta shape lil weener men do lol

Essex

"Like they said it's just sex . Why u on here if ur worried hunny bunny"

So wrong this is swingers site not a free sex site, if you can't understand the difference then will not be long before we see one of those post 'why cant I get messages or meet'

"Kally why is it a hot guy like me struggles to get meets . Wen proper old outta shape lil weener men do lol

"

They have better profiles, don't leave idiot comments, and don't give 15 hours notice that they'll be 'deleting soon' in their status updates.....probably.

"Kally why is it a hot guy like me struggles to get meets . Wen proper old outta shape lil weener men do lol

They have better profiles, don't leave idiot comments, and don't give 15 hours notice that they'll be 'deleting soon' in their status updates.....probably. "

Saved me an answer

Essex

They have better profiles, don't leave idiot comments, and don't give 15 hours notice that they'll be 'deleting soon' in their status updates.....probably.

Saved me an answer "

and they can be socially competent and not just want to fuck and go...Panda syndrome

Ladies please...just take the shuvel no need to bury him too

To be honest I don't really get why you made a distinction between you and others! I wouldn't assume because someone was 'hot' that I would want to meet them, nor would I assume that someone older didn't float my boat.

Nor would I assume either would want to meet me.

I meet people where we have a connection, one in the mind, one in a little bit lust and ones that I get on with! No pre cursor for that of being hot or old or fat or skinny. Or male or female

"Ladies please...just take the shuvel no need to bury him too "

Shovel. I'll let you off cos the white boxers are quite in my face...

"Ladies please...just take the shuvel no need to bury him too

Shovel. I'll let you off cos the white boxers are quite in my face..."

I thought it looked wrong

I'll call a medic for your new friend

"Ladies please...just take the shuvel no need to bury him too

Shovel. I'll let you off cos the white boxers are quite in my face...

I thought it looked wrong

I'll call a medic for your new friend "

Carry on! It's a pain looking at your profile pic... let me know when they're on their way

I do actually have friends on here, most of the people i've fucked i don't class them as friends seeing as they only contact me for a fuck when they want one (which is fine coz that's what NSA is and isn't confusing at all, i know where i am with these guys and totally happy about it).

I think if you make friends with people you've fucked it can lead to a fair bit of confusion when it comes to feelings developing, would prefer not to have friends or at least have friends who are prepared to talk about feelings and explain themselves and go on about what's going on in their head.

I also think their are guys on here who act like they're more into you than they actually are to play on your feelings and make sure you'll be there for them whenever they want, they are rare but i still don't like this type of manipulation and don't get why they feel they have to do it or that it's fair to play people like that. Might have got my wires crossed though and they genuinely are more into me than i think they are, but seeing as they don't really discuss anything more than sex i am pretty sure that's all they're actually interested in.

I come here to enjoy the banter definitely, i'm not adverse to making friends either, but i'd expect give as well as take coz that's what true relationships are about, taking is not. I think, seeing as i'm female maybe but more likely because i've been taken advantage of, i'm do expect guys to prove themselves as not being takers before i let my guard down.

At the core it's about sex, which comes in many different forms.... scratching an itch, addiction, boredom, fantasy, self discovery. Then the social side comes because humans are social creatures. Some people last longer than others, during sex or within the swinging industry.

"It's all about sex , we have plenty of friends outside this secret world .

In our 4 years of swinging we have made some amazing friends in the scene , but at the same time the shallowness of these so called friends has shown itself too .

Beware of friendships made in the swinging scene , it's a fickle and fragile game .

We could probably count the real friends made through swinging on one hand , and now we are older and wiser , we prefer it that way .

That's not to say we and our playmates don't have an amazing time , but it's all about the sex , and there's nothing wrong with that "

I am just here for anything I can get friends, women, free meals. I am ginger, desoerate and Northern. "

Some of the worst things to beI especially in Croydon! Good luck and I hope you make it out of there alive!l

I'm happy with both

It's maybe not friendship in the true sense of the word but the best meets I've had are with the men I've got to know & chat with off site.

I need to have a connection with someone I'm planning to meet.

When I joined fab it was for sex. But I've made a connection and friendship with a couple of people on here, some who I've met and some I haven't.

This wasn't what I expected at all!

There's some lovely people here

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Thought you were sandy blonde?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We dont need to be friends as such before meeting but the social side is important to us. So it's important that we feel comfortable and can have a giggle too.

We don't mind one offs but do like to get to know people and meet again. (if all goes well)

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Don't just think that it is only the ladies on here that have got a problem with your attitude. No one on here has the right to imply that someone else on the site shouldn't be here, but in my mind it is even more unforgivable when it is a man saying it to a woman! You need to learn a bit more about female sexual empowerment and how having more women in the lifestyle greatly benefits the entire community.

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

It may just be about the sex for you and if it is then that's fine, you use the site as you wish. I don't have a problem with how anyone else lives their life.

I'm simply saying that for me it's about more than just a sexual release. I enjoy the social side of this life as well.

Plus, not everyone on here is a 'nice' person. I've been in the unfortunate situation where a social meet has turned nasty when it came to saying 'no thanks'. I dread to think what might have happened had we not met socially first!

I have some people on here I class as friends, sometimes it is just sex sometimes it's friendship, both is fine with me

» Add a new message to this topic