FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Trying to meet people is inpossible

Trying to meet people is inpossible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv been trying to meet people on here for a long time but it's so hard,?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nearly all your pics are pretty badly taken cock shots and your profile is pointlessly short and uninformative.

you'll get an instant delete before your message is even read by a lot of people just for those two reqons

Relax.. Your not the only one.. I've been on here for a few years now and had absolutely nothing.. But I'm not on it all the time because I know the man/ratio is crazy!?.. I think the only option is to try and get along to a club or social meet and mingle.. That's my plan when I get the time..

See what happens

"Relax.. Your not the only one.. I've been on here for a few years now and had absolutely nothing.. But I'm not on it all the time because I know the man/ratio is crazy!?.. I think the only option is to try and get along to a club or social meet and mingle.. That's my plan when I get the time..

See what happens

"

You'd probably be best deleting your profile and starting again to most people a year + old profile and no meets or veris = time waster/fantasist

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Sorry to say, but yes, your profile is typical 'instant delete' material. Been here over a year and your profile is a line and a half long?!

Remember the old forum advice -

Effort in = rewards out!

"Iv been trying to meet people on here for a long time but it's so hard,?????"

It's easy, go to clubs and socials, plenty socials are advertised in the forums

"Sorry to say, but yes, your profile is typical 'instant delete' material. Been here over a year and your profile is a line and a half long?!

Remember the old forum advice -

Effort in = rewards out!"

Totally this. Your profiles is not one we would dwell on.

"It's easy, go to clubs and socials, plenty socials are advertised in the forums"

And this is great advise. Find some local clubs, go meet people, interact with them and the magic will happen.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Maybe it's not them....... Maybe it's you

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Relax.. Your not the only one.. I've been on here for a few years now and had absolutely nothing.. But I'm not on it all the time because I know the man/ratio is crazy!?.. I think the only option is to try and get along to a club or social meet and mingle.. That's my plan when I get the time..

See what happens

"

You've got the makings of a decent profile really. Honest, normal pics are a good start.

If you are interested in advice, ours would be:

1) Start again, as mentioned above. The time with no meets will go against you.

2) Use some paragraphs! Although your text isn't that long, a block of text is unappealing.

3) Skip the sexy talk for private messages when appropriate. Talk of 'drilling' etc in a profile will most likely put people off.

Of course, feel free to totally ignore all of that!

It's getting a little harder as there are a few dreamers about at the moment who can't walk the walk.

Go to clubs the only guys we mEet are there

In fact we don't even worry about meeting guys from messages

We went through a stage of replying back saying what club we were going to be at

Most ignored or wanted us to meet before or after usually in a car park

The worst ones were the ones that would say they wanted us to be with them all night as they were scared do we look like rent a mum

If you want to play you need to go to clubs etc etc

Well when i was new and looking to make contacts i had a long and drawn out profile . Ive now shortened it as im not searching too hard now and its made no difference atall .

Also remember your searching for friends initially and sex happens if u have a connection.

Never look desperate and no is no so simply move on.

And stay away from cpls as there too complicated . Theres lots of wonderful ladies on here .

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Well when i was new and looking to make contacts i had a long and drawn out profile . Ive now shortened it as im not searching too hard now and its made no difference atall .

Also remember your searching for friends initially and sex happens if u have a connection.

Never look desperate and no is no so simply move on.

And stay away from cpls as there too complicated . Theres lots of wonderful ladies on here . "

You're right there are lots of lovely ladies on here but I don't agree with your comment about couples as I've met plenty of nice couples on here.

As for the OP, plenty of good advice has been given but I somehow doubt it will be used or even acknowledged.

So far it hasn't.

I think what many are saying rings true.

I like being open relaxed and chatty and having a good profile is very important

i know the ratio of males to females is vast but even at my ripe age I've not found making friends and having meets a problem.

Just reasses your profile and be patient and you'll see a difference. Tc. Jim

Fab is a womans world, its how internet shag dating is now adays lol

» Add a new message to this topic