FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > large women models

large women models

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indmill and weetabix OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

I am a semi pro photographer and I'm struggling to find bigger women to model

I'm offering free shoots to sexy confident women.

must live in the Midlands and be willing to pose in lingerie to nude.

this is a genuine offer and will not involve me asking for sex or any inappropriate behaviour as I keep work and play as separate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

What's your definition of bigger? Bigger than the bony ones on the catwalk? If so, the majority of us fall into that category.

Kettering

"What's your definition of bigger? Bigger than the bony ones on the catwalk? If so, the majority of us fall into that category. "

Size 16 + but happy to work with anyone who wants a shoot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a bigger woman from the midlands but your own profile photographs are not a good advertisement for your skills to be honest. There is nothing there that shows any particular photographic confidence or imagination.think you have got to work on that if you want people to take you seriously.

Kettering

I'm happy to provide links to my pro sites.

but don't mix business and pleasure

"I'm happy to provide links to my pro sites.

but don't mix business and pleasure "

I think if you would like people to let you photograph them you have to illustrate some skill and why not post some decent ones on here? It's like a accomplished chef eating tinned spaghetti at home and saying he doesn't mix business and pleasure or a plumber having a dripping tap in his bathroom, an electrician not replacing his spent lightbulbs

Kettering

Site rules say members must be in the pictures you post.

none of the models I have worked with are on here to my knowledge so that rules out those images

when we are playing I don't have my camera or lighting set up with me so pics on here are just off the phone I hope that explains the difference and I'm not about to publicly post the link to my facebook page or model sites

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

If you dont want to post links take the mrs to the studio for a shoot or bring your set up home with you to take some more believable pics for your profile.

No ones gonna message you for details if theres any doubt of your professional prowess.

Then set up your equipment for a photo shoot with your wife

Whatever, but until you post decent photographs on here, no one here will take you seriously. Have a look at other profiles, I have seen stunning photos of people p!aying on here taken with phones. All my pics are selfies taken on an iPhone 5, so it isn't impossible without lighting and a good camera to get a decent pic, especially if like you say you have skill as a photographer

"Site rules say members must be in the pictures you post.

none of the models I have worked with are on here to my knowledge so that rules out those images

when we are playing I don't have my camera or lighting set up with me so pics on here are just off the phone I hope that explains the difference and I'm not about to publicly post the link to my facebook page or model sites "

Your argument just doesn't add up as a good photographer can use any equipment to capture a moment. Equipment is just the tool, but creativity and expertise to frame a shot are the major components for a good shot.

You appear to have the model of requirements in your wife, so set yourself the task of using her as your inspiration and let your skill and passion show.

» Add a new message to this topic