FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Poor hygiene swingers

Poor hygiene swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the worst experience you have had with a swinger when they havnt washed ??? I once went down on a girl that stunk if fish and also had shit on her arss fair to say I didn't do it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Everyone we've met has been very clean.

The lady you met probably had bv, nothing to do with being unclean quite the opposite in fact.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah but she had a shitty ass tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went down on a girl not long ago and got a mouthful of tissue! Must of just been to the loo... Any way i still carried on and i said nothing as didnt want to embarass her.

"What is the worst experience you have had with a swinger when they havnt washed ??? I once went down on a girl that stunk if fish and also had shit on her arss fair to say I didn't do it "

why did i read that while eating

"Yeah but she had a shitty ass tho "

lmfaoo

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yea that's not good is it really.

haha

I had a woman fart up my nose while doing a 69er..but I think it was an accident..?

met a couple of men one had a shity arse and one had realy bad breath and a smelly cock, one of them looked posh in his photo and the other one was too, drove a posh car so I realy didn't expect it.

this is gonna be fun! "shit on her arse!" giggidy!

"met a couple of men one had a shity arse and one had realy bad breath and a smelly cock, one of them looked posh in his photo and the other one was too, drove a posh car so I realy didn't expect it. "

What makes you think because folk look posh or nice cars are better than anyone else human nature just some dirty bastards around re shitty arse did you carry on undi turd

"met a couple of men one had a shity arse and one had realy bad breath and a smelly cock, one of them looked posh in his photo and the other one was too, drove a posh car so I realy didn't expect it. "

iv always thought shit to be gods equalizer..posh..rich and famous..a tramp living on the the streets..all shitty arses smell the same..i think they do anyway..?

I've never met anyone who has smelt I've been lucky that far, ive never had any nasty shocks mid play, I did meet a guy with very bad teeth once, when he tried to kiss me (we were still in the pub at this point) I just had images of bits falling off in my mouth, I had to decline and leave

Lol that's the que to get the fuck outa there

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Luckily I have never had a smelly meet. Only after playing, then a shower together is always fun. Lol. Miss C. Xx

"I had a woman fart up my nose while doing a 69er..but I think it was an accident..? "

I had a guy fart while i was rimming him once he just went opps...laughed and lay there expecting me to carry on

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

OP if the person is on this site and come across this forum even while we don't know her, she is going to feel embarrassed badly...

I am just saying... don't mean to come across as a righteous prick.

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

"I had a woman fart up my nose while doing a 69er..but I think it was an accident..?

I had a guy fart while i was rimming him once he just went opps...laughed and lay there expecting me to carry on "

WOW!!! What a douche!!! No apologies nothing? He was lucky you didn't slap him for that...

once had a guy show up muddy, sunburnt, with a peely head.... but I was pre warned, lol, he'd come straight from a weekend working a festival, lol, hadn't he Christos?!

"I had a woman fart up my nose while doing a 69er..but I think it was an accident..?

I had a guy fart while i was rimming him once he just went opps...laughed and lay there expecting me to carry on "

that's a very disrespectful way to act with a lady..his attitude stinks..

I had a guy fart while i was rimming him once he just went opps...laughed and lay there expecting me to carry on

that's a very disrespectful way to act with a lady..his attitude stinks.. "

As did his fart

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I haven't showered yet today, who wants to high-5 my minge with their face?

- Amy. x

No excuse for it really, i wouldnt do anything without a bath on a meet

Her

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Once...I'll say no more!

"once had a guy show up muddy, sunburnt, with a peely head.... but I was pre warned, lol, he'd come straight from a weekend working a festival, lol, hadn't he Christos?! "

I dunno what you could possibly mean!

I'm always impeccably turned out in a crisp suit......or not lol.

Thank f**k it was you eh! I think most folk would have turned me out on my ear the way I arrived, looking like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards

I never did do 'normal' very well

"once had a guy show up muddy, sunburnt, with a peely head.... but I was pre warned, lol, he'd come straight from a weekend working a festival, lol, hadn't he Christos?!

I dunno what you could possibly mean!

I'm always impeccably turned out in a crisp suit......or not lol.

Thank f**k it was you eh! I think most folk would have turned me out on my ear the way I arrived, looking like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards

I never did do 'normal' very well "

good job your such a smooth charmer isn't it?

I'm obsessively clean and I expect the same in return or we ain't gonna get it on

"What is the worst experience you have had with a swinger when they havnt washed ??? I once went down on a girl that stunk if fish and also had shit on her arss fair to say I didn't do it "
Thats Middlesboro for you

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"No excuse for it really, i wouldnt do anything without a bath on a meet

Her"

Not having a go - this is just for info.

Actually, there is an excuse for some people - there are genuine medical conditions where they smell regardless of how much attention they pay to personal hygiene. I saw a programme on it and their lives were blighted by it.

It must be awful.

I have a very old mate who suffers from this. He's taken lots of stick and snide comments for this. He's a great guy though and has a lovely girlfriend.

Kat always checks carefully guys with "tube cocks" (very long foreskins) as she has on occasions pulled back the skin to find loads of cheese. . She does not want that in her mouth!!!

Bacterial vaginosis is a condition that causes the female genitalia to have a fishy odour. It isn't easily treatable and often recurrs frequently. Shit comes out of arses, toilet paper does a very inadequate job. I once had a bloke unexpectedly stick his finger up my arse when we were having sex, when he withdrew it there was indeed a smear of faesces around his fingernail, he said yuck! Make heaving noises and wiped it on my duvet cover. What did he expect to find up there, sherbert?

"Kat always checks carefully guys with "tube cocks" (very long foreskins) as she has on occasions pulled back the skin to find loads of cheese. . She does not want that in her mouth!!!"

Really? Do some men actually turn up to a meet with a cheesey cock?

Have they not even heard of wipes? for a quick freshen up before playing? or a quick trip to the bathroom to give the meat and 2 veg a quick wash?

Oh my days!!!! Poor you

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Bacterial vaginosis is a condition that causes the female genitalia to have a fishy odour. It isn't easily treatable and often recurrs frequently. Shit comes out of arses, toilet paper does a very inadequate job. I once had a bloke unexpectedly stick his finger up my arse when we were having sex, when he withdrew it there was indeed a smear of faesces around his fingernail, he said yuck! Make heaving noises and wiped it on my duvet cover. What did he expect to find up there, sherbert? "

Charming man!

"Bacterial vaginosis is a condition that causes the female genitalia to have a fishy odour. It isn't easily treatable and often recurrs frequently. Shit comes out of arses, toilet paper does a very inadequate job. I once had a bloke unexpectedly stick his finger up my arse when we were having sex, when he withdrew it there was indeed a smear of faesces around his fingernail, he said yuck! Make heaving noises and wiped it on my duvet cover. What did he expect to find up there, sherbert? "

LOL!!!!

"Kat always checks carefully guys with "tube cocks" (very long foreskins) as she has on occasions pulled back the skin to find loads of cheese. . She does not want that in her mouth!!!"

Some of these are awful

"I'm obsessively clean and I expect the same in return or we ain't gonna get it on "

"Kat always checks carefully guys with "tube cocks" (very long foreskins) as she has on occasions pulled back the skin to find loads of cheese. . She does not want that in her mouth!!!

Really? Do some men actually turn up to a meet with a cheesey cock?

Have they not even heard of wipes? for a quick freshen up before playing? or a quick trip to the bathroom to give the meat and 2 veg a quick wash? "

It appears they do wash but do not pull back their foreskin enough, possibly because it is tight. As a straight guy the idea of sucking a cheesy cock is easily enough to make me throw up.

"Kat always checks carefully guys with "tube cocks" (very long foreskins) as she has on occasions pulled back the skin to find loads of cheese. . She does not want that in her mouth!!!

Some of these are awful "

Kat far prefers cut cocks. More confident on hygiene and nicer feel in her mouth.

better off not using cheap toilet roll and also using baby wipes afterwards as well.

"Bacterial vaginosis is a condition that causes the female genitalia to have a fishy odour. It isn't easily treatable and often recurrs frequently. Shit comes out of arses, toilet paper does a very inadequate job. I once had a bloke unexpectedly stick his finger up my arse when we were having sex, when he withdrew it there was indeed a smear of faesces around his fingernail, he said yuck! Make heaving noises and wiped it on my duvet cover. What did he expect to find up there, sherbert?

better off not using cheap toilet roll and also using baby wipes afterwards as well."

Baby wipes will block your toilet as thy are designed not to disintegrate, need moist toilet wipes for that jobbee (see what I did there?)

from my er, _iewpoint the vast majority of guys present clean and recently washed and it's always appreciated. There is one regular who turns up hot & sweaty straight from the gym, his balls exuding that natural musk that drives me wild!

If anything, my pet hate is too much hygiene! Guys that turn up with their equipment doused in body sprays, deodorants, aftershave.... trust me as foul as Lynx smells, it tastes infinitely worse!!

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Tbh, i think this post is made up for attention

i always wash my cock and balls in the sink beforehand I call it a 'gentlemans wash' or wash and nosh

Nothing a bit of rimming wouldnt sort out

I just want to put this out there

I shower 2 hour before club. Foreskin always back and wash with lynx body wash. Then after shower it's always best to dry the cock with foreskin back and leave it back to dry natural as if you don't and pull foreskin back over it sweats and becomes smelly.. So my advice leave foreskin back until nice and dry after a wash.. Also if I go for a piss. I aalways wash it... Hope that helps lol.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I'm obsessively clean and I expect the same in return or we ain't gonna get it on "

Exactly this and will say so at the time. Mrs N is a stickler for cleanliness, if there's a funk she won't entertain that.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I always go with a power washer with me, just in case.........

We went on a meet at a club with a couple my mrs went to suck a smelly cock and didn't want to but did any way coz she didn't want to embarrass him and the guys Mrs got on top of me to 69 and when I went close to it it stunk like a toilet on a North sea trawler so I avoided it with finger play as soon as I got the chance I got her off then to top it off she gave me a throat infection which she knew she had but didn't say till after I was ill and the best bit she was a nurse

I always dip my knob in caustic soda before a meet - better safe than sorry

But I did once meet up with a girl (she was an ex of mine with whom I sometimes still got it on) and this day I met her and she had shit on her backside - fortunately being an ex I could just tell her without fear of embarrassment - I said, "hey go and wash your arse first" and she did ... maybe the after effects of a wet fart or something, but not what I wanted to see when I had her gorgeous long stocking clad legs around my neck and I was staring into her lovely wet and willing pussy ....Jeez I went back in time there for a fleeting moment - I wonder where she is now.

"I haven't showered yet today, who wants to high-5 my minge with their face?

- Amy. x"

I love a minge Amy x

One couple showed up to a meet at ours...

His cock tasted rank, we did point him in the direction of the bathroom to "freshen up". She arrived without dentures in, and could smell her BO .

In the end we politely asked them to leave

By *MLETCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"I had a woman fart up my nose while doing a 69er..but I think it was an accident..? "

wow

"One couple showed up to a meet at ours...

His cock tasted rank, we did point him in the direction of the bathroom to "freshen up". She arrived without dentures in, and could smell her BO .

In the end we politely asked them to leave "

Oh my fucking God no !!!! I sucked a guys cock not long ago and it stank and tasted of stale fags ...... bloody hell man, what on earth is wrong with some people - do they just not think or can they not smell their own stinking filth ?

Oh Christ man, you have just about made me piss myself with laughing here. I know I like watersports but no need for that pmsl.

She farted up your nose hahahahhaaha ffs I'm creased at that - bah I hope it wasn't one of those rich ones eg after curry or Guinness lol

There's no excuse for being a dirty/filthy tramp , Im always washed and shaved and smelling nice !!!!!! Hate dirty people lol

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I think if you are to turn up to a meet with a cheesy cock, at least have the decency to bring crackers

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

"I think if you are to turn up to a meet with a cheesy cock, at least have the decency to bring crackers"

brilliant comment!

"I think if you are to turn up to a meet with a cheesy cock, at least have the decency to bring crackers"

And pickle! Dammit haaaa....was gonna say grapes..but they would be hanging out of the arse no doubt lol

Won't have that problem with us lol always shower before a meet don't understand people that don't the worse it does is prolong the fun for half hour Max

By *ussyandpufferCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Met a couple of first timers, they were quite nervous so we played strip poker (I know its corny), when it come down to my wife taking down the guys pants there were large skid marks, that stopped play.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

I met a lady on my regular swing site.i wasn't impress when we started fun .I refuse to go down on her because of the stench coming out from the pussy.I presume she has bv. Just because of that I was branded as time waster.i couldn't bring myself to the level of telling her the odour oozing from the Virginia is unpleasant. infact

I didn't want to embarrass her to be honest .

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Met a couple of first timers, they were quite nervous so we played strip poker (I know its corny), when it come down to my wife taking down the guys pants there were large skid marks, that stopped play."

!!

» Add a new message to this topic