FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > blindfolded

blindfolded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy hot wife 84 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

I really like the idea of a group meet where im blindfolded all the way through! Does anyone think it would be off putting to the men who turn up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

"I really like the idea of a group meet where im blindfolded all the way through! Does anyone think it would be off putting to the men who turn up? "

NO!!!

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Ive been part of a scenario like this and not one of the gentleman in the room was the slightest put off by the sexy naked cock hungry blindfolded girl x can't see why it would be any different with you x

By *exy hot wife 84 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

I won't be naked! Ill be in my schoolgirl slut uniform! But wondered if being blindfolded would seem rude

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From experience definitely not!

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"I won't be naked! Ill be in my schoolgirl slut uniform! But wondered if being blindfolded would seem rude"

It wouldn't be rude at all.I have experienced this and it was great fun.As for the schoolgirl slut uniform...

A blind folded (me) gang bang is on my to do list

By *-elleWoman  over a year ago

Romford

Your with liberal people darling no need for such thoughts, just enjoy the experience. Xx

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Something loved yo have happen love being blindfolded so heightens all the other sences

Quite a turn on to be fair. Not knowing quite whats going to happen next

Being fucked by strangers when you're blindfolded, and you never get to see them at all, or know who they were, can be very powerfully erotic - one of my best memories..

Go for it - and remember, they should be thinking of pleasing you, not you worrying about pleasing them!!!

"I really like the idea of a group meet where im blindfolded all the way through! Does anyone think it would be off putting to the men who turn up? "

No its not! I love the experience of not knowing whose there but having full trust enjoy the experience

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

The hubby of a lady who loves threesomes and moresomes invited another guy and myself round to pleasure well she was blind folded on the bed. She had met both of us on separate occasions previously so knew that she had enjoyed our company.

However she didn't know exactly who we were when we got there because she was blindfolded so we had to keep quiet whilst playing.

It was really horny and after the first round she removed her blindfold, and we chatted over a glass of something bubbly and cold before proceeding to round two.

It was excellent!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I/we have had a meet like this. Everyone knew in advance the type of meet it was.

Only one struggled on the actual night and decided it wasn't for him. Which was fine, as you can't always know if something is for you, until you try it.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"I won't be naked! Ill be in my schoolgirl slut uniform! But wondered if being blindfolded would seem rude"

I don't think it would be rude. I imagine it would relax some guys as they would not feel under pressure to keep holding their stomachs in.

We've done blindfold sex before. We saw everyone in the room first, so she knew she liked the look of them and was keen on them, then put the blind fold on and enjoyed the sensations.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I (Mrs) have been blindfolded on a few occasions and love the anticipation of where I'm going to be touched next.

I love the tease. Its very erotic...

I think the people would be aware of this before turning up? I also hardly think a blindfold from the male perspective would make much differemce as he still feels, sres and touches what he wants. Go for it!

if you need a camera man im free i can put it on a tri pod when its my go!

By *egsandPearlyCouple  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

We have done this and i love it... cant wait to do it again sometime legs x

1 of our biggest fantasies at the moment!!!!

"I really like the idea of a group meet where im blindfolded all the way through! Does anyone think it would be off putting to the men who turn up? if you need a camera man im free i can put it on a tri pod when its my go! "

My hero lol

No. I did this last week, where my friend set up four guys, only two showed but I didn't take my blindfold off till we'd all 'done'! Much fun! X

blindfolded and having a group of girls taking care of me...would be heaven ...putting white grapes in my mouth while shouting You are fabulous and bearded hahahahaha

We love the idea of hubby filming it and I am still blindfolded when they leave, he then decides when and if I get to see the film!

» Add a new message to this topic