FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > please dont feel bad if rejected

please dont feel bad if rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have said no to 3 guys and two couples over the last 24hours all because I felt they were to fit or slim for me... Or too good looking.

So next time someone turns you down... That maybe the reason... So don't feel bad.

Ps Mr would love me to accept the young nice guys.. it's me that isn't comfy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they have shown an interest in you how can they be too slim/good looking for you?.

Do you mean you mean you would pick Peter Kay over brad Pitt?.

Nobody is too good for you or worth anymore than you are.

Apart from Richard Branson and Bill gates there worth a fuck load more than me

Well you got off lightly I been threatened to be stabbed tonight just because I said sorry not my type.

Makes you wonder where they find them on here tbh.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well you got off lightly I been threatened to be stabbed tonight just because I said sorry not my type.

Makes you wonder where they find them on here tbh. "

Blimey! there's no need for that is there.

"Peter Kay over brad Pitt?.

"

In a heartbeat

Op I agree with you and have done the same.

"If they have shown an interest in you how can they be too slim/good looking for you?.

Do you mean you mean you would pick Peter Kay over brad Pitt?.

Nobody is too good for you or worth anymore than you are.

Apart from Richard Branson and Bill gates there worth a fuck load more than me "

Because having spent a lot of my time in male dominated areas.. ( car clubs, bike stuff, working in garages) I have heard my fair share of .. "if fuck a fat bird but ewwww" comments in my time.

So I like to believe someone wants me for me rather Than because they think I will be flattered by them wanting me

Everyone rejects me, I just keep on trying to be nice

"I have said no to 3 guys and two couples over the last 24hours all because I felt they were to fit or slim for me... Or too good looking.

So next time someone turns you down... That maybe the reason... So don't feel bad.

Ps Mr would love me to accept the young nice guys.. it's me that isn't comfy "

I do that all the time

I have a terrible habit of deciding for people if they will like me or not

"

So I like to believe someone wants me for me rather Than because they think I will be flattered by them wanting me "

Is that not what a social meet is for?, you'll know within 5 min weather they find you attractive or would just stick their dick anywhere?

"I have said no to 3 guys and two couples over the last 24hours all because I felt they were to fit or slim for me... Or too good looking.

Ps Mr would love me to accept the young nice guys.. it's me that isn't comfy

I do that all the time

I have a terrible habit of deciding for people if they will like me or not "

That's the one lol x

"

So I like to believe someone wants me for me rather Than because they think I will be flattered by them wanting me

Is that not what a social meet is for?, you'll know within 5 min weather they find you attractive or would just stick their dick anywhere? "

Nope.. as I wouldn't meet someone I wouldn't feel comfortable to play with. Not even for a social

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Is that not what a social meet is for?, you'll know within 5 min weather they find you attractive or would just stick their dick anywhere?

Nope.. as I wouldn't meet someone I wouldn't feel comfortable to play with. Not even for a social "

So are you saying that you only meet people who are less than your idea of attractive?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

That's why I always have a social meet first....just because someone looks nice in a photo, doesn't mean they look the same in the flesh

That happens to me all the time

"

Nope.. as I wouldn't meet someone I wouldn't feel comfortable to play with. Not even for a social

So are you saying that you only meet people who are less than your idea of attractive? "

No I'm just realistic on the type of guys that are going to find me attractive x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

So are you saying that you only meet people who are less than your idea of attractive?

No I'm just realistic on the type of guys that are going to find me attractive x "

But how do you know what other people find attractive? I'm not being argumentative I'm genuinely interested.

"Well you got off lightly I been threatened to be stabbed tonight just because I said sorry not my type.

Seems strange when it was their pork sword they were wanting to stab you with in the first place

"

No I'm just realistic on the type of guys that are going to find me attractive x

But how do you know what other people find attractive? I'm not being argumentative I'm genuinely interested."

Why would a 20somwthing gym bunny want an obese nearly 40 year old

"

But how do you know what other people find attractive? I'm not being argumentative I'm genuinely interested.

Why would a 20somwthing gym bunny want an obese nearly 40 year old "

I get loads of messages from young fit guys

Who knows why they like what they like

I understand the way you feel though x

Beauty is subjective...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Why would a 20somwthing gym bunny want an obese nearly 40 year old "

I don't know I can't say what other people find attractive or why. I look at it this way, I'm here for nsa sex, I don't want to form a relationship as such so I don't concern myself overly much with other people's motivation as long as I can sense respect and attraction when I meet them, we both get what we want after all.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and why would a 38 year old want a 58 year old.....good, old fashioned sex is probably the answer

"

But how do you know what other people find attractive? I'm not being argumentative I'm genuinely interested."

I'm with you!, I don't have a type as in looks and lots of things make a person attractive, even the way they talk can turn you on. To base it solely on looks is silly. Give me a lady with fire a cheek to one in a size 8 anyday

Wait...so we get rejected because of ourselves now we get rejected because of you too? It's.Just.Not.Fair!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I'm with you!, I don't have a type as in looks and lots of things make a person attractive, even the way they talk can turn you on. To base it solely on looks is silly. Give me a lady with fire a cheek to one in a size 8 anyday "

Size doesn't determine personality a size 8 is just as likely to have fire as a size 16

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

And that didn't turn you in to a weak at the knees horny mess? Wow I'm utterly stunned

And just to chuck this out there, a lot of the "gym bunnies" have pretty low self esteem so that's why they spend so much time in the gym. I got told I looked like a ten year old boy by an ex 4yr ago. Now I don't with the sole reason of pissing her off.

She was hook nosed and nuts anyway so her loss lol

"

I'm with you!, I don't have a type as in looks and lots of things make a person attractive, even the way they talk can turn you on. To base it solely on looks is silly. Give me a lady with fire a cheek to one in a size 8 anyday

Size doesn't determine personality a size 8 is just as likely to have fire as a size 16"

That was my point, did it not come across like that?

I am lucky with my partner already. Thought he was out of my league but after a very long time and the fact he always had bbw ladies with him... He won me over..

However sorry but I just don't feel good next to someone that is very fit and younger lol

Irony is I love it when Mr has a younger lady

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"

Size doesn't determine personality a size 8 is just as likely to have fire as a size 16

That was my point, did it not come across like that? "

she has a good point i would wonder why you got in touch with me as im so much older x

Only do what you feel comfortable with. Sometimes that means saying No.

"I am lucky with my partner already. Thought he was out of my league but after a very long time and the fact he always had bbw ladies with him... He won me over..

However sorry but I just don't feel good next to someone that is very fit and younger lol

Irony is I love it when Mr has a younger lady "

I still don't get it, do you not find them attractive?. I think if your partner is keen for you to have one of these "young guns" then give it a try. You might find there all over you like a rash and make you feel amazing. If not then your partner is there to call the shots. Just a suggestion, if you find them attractive then why deny yourself??

Ive tried it. It doesn't turn me on. They may look great but it does nothing for me

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"

No I'm just realistic on the type of guys that are going to find me attractive x "

May I ask what type of guy do u feel finds u attractive x

"Ive tried it. It doesn't turn me on. They may look great but it does nothing for me "

Ah that's cool then! There's more women than you think that don't find it attractive, it is to certain point they say "the gymnast physique" but once a bloke gets bigger they ain't that keen. I've lost weight because my last partner said my legs and arms were like roadmaps lol.

So what your really saying is you reject people because you don't find them attractive even tho they fall into the "socially acceptable" category of attractive?? X

"

May I ask what type of guy do u feel finds u attractive x"

Well its not Imho going to be a guy the same age as my son who could pick anyone. And I've had enough come backs when I've said no about how much I should be grateful and threy wouldn't fuck a fat slag like me etc etc

But mostly I have heard guys talking in groups. Even at bbw events I over heard some guys talking about how they loved fucking the girls at these events as they were easy..Okay maybe the odd younger guy would find me amazing but I want to be able to believe it.. and most have no hope.

As to what guy finds me attractive. I know it when I see it x

"I am lucky with my partner already. Thought he was out of my league but after a very long time and the fact he always had bbw ladies with him... He won me over..

Irony is I love it when Mr has a younger lady

I still don't get it, do you not find them attractive?. I think if your partner is keen for you to have one of these "young guns" then give it a try. You might find there all over you like a rash and make you feel amazing. If not then your partner is there to call the shots. Just a suggestion, if you find them attractive then why deny yourself?? "

It all comes down to your own self confidence

If you look in the mirror and see someone who's less than attractive its hard to believe others don't see you the same

Therefore its easy to believe that men just see you as an easy lay because your less than perfect

What we have to remember is not everyone sees us the way we see ourselves its hard to remember that sometimes though

"

Well its not Imho going to be a guy the same age as my son who could pick anyone. And I've had enough come backs when I've said no about how much I should be grateful and threy wouldn't fuck a fat slag like me etc etc

But mostly I have heard guys talking in groups. Even at bbw events I over heard some guys talking about how they loved fucking the girls at these events as they were easy..Okay maybe the odd younger guy would find me amazing but I want to be able to believe it.. and most have no hope.

As to what guy finds me attractive. I know it when I see it x"

But that says more about the guy than the woman

They can't be that great themselves if they have to go to BBW events in order to get a shag from an easy woman

If a good looking young guys fucks me just because he thinks I'm a easy lay who's the real twat

I'm quite happy in who I am mostly ... Yeah I'm trying to lose weight but not because I think I cant get laid on here.

I just am not fooled by the glamour many guys speak.. like the omg your the best looking on here. Etc etc

Maybe over a decade in the lifestyle has made me to cynical

Kirkby in Ashfield

"

As to what guy finds me attractive. I know it when I see it x"

I would think a lot of guys would like u. From reading your verifications u sound a genuine nice lady. Personally I think attractive is about more than physical looks x

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"

I would think a lot of guys would like u. From reading your verifications u sound a genuine nice lady. Personally I think attractive is about more than physical looks x"

Opps for me this is a thread backfire. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I'm selling myself short or to rub my ego as trust me that's just fine.

I have a very sexy man that I have the pleasure of and I find it very hard to find guys that interest me .

Funny coming from an ex greedy girl lol

Seriously I'm fine in myself I just wanting to maybe make others feel better by when they got rejected realising it may just be that someone thinks you look too good

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Opps for me this is a thread backfire. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I'm selling myself short or to rub my ego as trust me that's just fine.

I have a very sexy man that I have the pleasure of and I find it very hard to find guys that interest me .

Seriously I'm fine in myself I just wanting to maybe make others feel better by when they got rejected realising it may just be that someone thinks you look too good "

I would like to see more of u lol x

"Opps for me this is a thread backfire. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I'm selling myself short or to rub my ego as trust me that's just fine.

Seriously I'm fine in myself I just wanting to maybe make others feel better by when they got rejected realising it may just be that someone thinks you look too good

I would like to see more of u lol x"

Nope I'm on a witness relocation program...

When i was a young teenager i met a older lady, attraction was instant! My young cock shot up as i saw the look in here eyes! she was 45 and couldnt ibelieve id be interested and would never have approached me but for that look! I wanted experience and she wanted a younger man. A lot of the younger guys on here are nice guys and im sure you will understand there will be those few liars. But cheat yourself out of pleasure on a maybe? Enjoy your wkndc

Kirkby in Ashfield

I would like to see more of u lol x

Nope I'm on a witness relocation program... "

That the best thanks but no thanks I've ever had lol x

"When i was a young teenager i met a older lady, attraction was instant! My young cock shot up as i saw the look in here eyes! she was 45 and couldnt ibelieve id be interested and would never have approached me but for that look! I wanted experience and she wanted a younger man. A lot of the younger guys on here are nice guys and im sure you will understand there will be those few liars. But cheat yourself out of pleasure on a maybe? Enjoy your wkndc "

"When i was a young teenager i met a older lady, attraction was instant! My young cock shot up as i saw the look in here eyes! she was 45 and couldnt ibelieve id be interested and would never have approached me but for that look! I wanted experience and she wanted a younger man. A lot of the younger guys on here are nice guys and im sure you will understand there will be those few liars. But cheat yourself out of pleasure on a maybe? Enjoy your wkndc "

I'm not cheating myself out of anything when I have tried and know I feel uncomfortable

To paraphrase Baltasar Gracian :

What one pursues, another flees.

Perfection doesn't depend on one person's approval : tastes are as plentiful as faces and as varied.

Nor should we lose heart if something doesn't please someone, for there'll always be someone else it does.

Life doesn't depend on any one opinion, any one custom or any one century

Settling with normality. How depressing

I feel flattered if a hot gym bunny even just messages me complimenting my pics. if he wants to meet even better. Even if it's for the novelty of sleeping with a curvier woman no way am I going to deny myself an absolute hottie. In the end we both get what we want.

"

But that says more about the guy than the woman

They can't be that great themselves if they have to go to BBW events in order to get a shag from an easy woman

If a good looking young guys fucks me just because he thinks I'm a easy lay who's the real twat "

I like that thought!

""the gymnast physique" but once a bloke gets bigger they ain't that keen."

Which means that bulking is good but toned is preferable. Both ends are extreme. When bulked you take up all the bed space. So obviously she's gonna hate it. Shredded looks self inflicted. Try to go for a balanced off season look. With symmetry.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Would it be fair to say that if we are happy to meet younger, more toned (not difficult) men or couples that we are deluding ourselves if we think they just want sex and they want that because they find something about us attractive?

Little late to this one. Rejection is rejection. You feel bad for a little while then move on. If someone told me I was too good looking I'd think they were taking the piss.

You've got to be comfortable with it or what's the point.

» Add a new message to this topic