FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Orgasms

Orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

Everyone's orgasms are different, I can orgasm from oral, vaginal penetration & anal and even by just having my nipples sucked. My orgasms are small but I have loads & loads of them with the most powerful ones making my leg spasm - what are yours like & do you have multiple or just the one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I orgasm through clit stimulation, penetration and anal. But for me it's a mindset, I want to be at that stage where my whole mind and body is completely free,,, this makes my orgasm so much stronger, it's why I sometimes like a couple of large glasses of wine before hand, nothing to do with nerves, just allows me to feel uninhibited..

By *BW100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

I know what you mean, I would like just the one that blows your mind and makes your whole body shake rather than loads of small ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know what you mean, I would like just the one that blows your mind and makes your whole body shake rather than loads of small ones."

I have a variety of them. I however rarely if ever orgasm with a meet.. just Mr.. but he is very good at it and body shaking head spinning is mmm x

I know what a womans asshole does when she has an orgasm.........

Fucks of down the pub...

I only orgasm through clit stimulation, would love to have other types to see what they're like.

I only have one, i think, it lasts for ages though and is really strong waves of it. I love the orgasms that spread all the way through my body into my hands and feet. Not many guys can make me cum more than once but i'm ok with one, it's just a nice surprise when a guy manages to do something to turn me on loads.

» Add a new message to this topic