FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would a man ever write....

Would a man ever write....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I can't image that a man would get much action on here if he wrote on his profile something along the lines of "only woman with a really really tight pussy get in contact with me"

Yet I see so many profile saying they are only looking for WE, VWE, VVWE men etc. Which always makes me think "how big a hole are they trying to fill?"

So is this double standards? If women are allowed to say they want big cocks, can men say they only want tight pussy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you can say whatever you want on your profile, if people don't like it then they won't take you on.

wouldn't bother me if a fit, funny, intelligent guy who could hold a conversation had that on his profile. the only people who actually have slack fannies are the ones who gape them, most women are tight enough.

only thing i don't like is whinging or trying to get a pity fuck, that's an instant turn off for me.

This could become a debate about being specific with what you want vs being vulgar.

Cambridge

"This could become a debate about being specific with what you want vs being vulgar. "

So when you see requests for VVWE which of the 2 do you think?

If there was a plethora of choice like there is on the flip side then I'm sure they would and more.

I like big boobs, perfect for a tit wank

"

So when you see requests for VVWE which of the 2 do you think?"

When I see a woman looking for VVWE,,,, I go and get my wetsuit on and tackle the obstacle, No muff too tuff!

By *asonX100Man  over a year ago

Grimsby

Crazy sexy fool !!

Supply n demand girl!!

lol.

But who would want a tini weenie ?

lol

xjx

"This could become a debate about being specific with what you want vs being vulgar.

Men advertise themselves as VWE and that, women don't advertise themselves as tight. So most people might find the fanny thing inappropriate for that reason?

People tend to like to label themselves and not have others do it for them. Plus omg imagine all the 'what size would you class as tight is' topics being started.

My pussy is way too tight for vvwe

I have seen the odd profile where the female, be it single or part of a couple, has described herself as having a tight pussy.

As for vvwe, I imagine they are few and far between, so good luck with the searches!

Not that men who put this on their profile might exaggerate slightly.

It's not something I would put on mine. I leave that for my meets to decide.

"My pussy is way too tight for vvwe "

I thought my ass was too but some things are worth the effort

"My pussy is way too tight for vvwe "

Mine isn't, i love that feeling as they force it in, it's all about pushing your bodies limits.

"Crazy sexy fool !!

Supply n demand girl!!

lol.

But who would want a tini weenie ?

lol

xjx "

I'm sure some people prefer dinky winkies but not us.

Surely a pussy's tightness is defined by the size of the cock no?

You make your own way in life

"I can't image that a man would get much action on here if he wrote on his profile something along the lines of "only woman with a really really tight pussy get in contact with me"

Yet I see so many profile saying they are only looking for WE, VWE, VVWE men etc. Which always makes me think "how big a hole are they trying to fill?"

So is this double standards? If women are allowed to say they want big cocks, can men say they only want tight pussy?"

Its not too he size of the wand but the magic in the stick lol L

Cambridge

"This could become a debate about being specific with what you want vs being vulgar.

Men advertise themselves as VWE and that, women don't advertise themselves as tight. So most people might find the fanny thing inappropriate for that reason?

People tend to like to label themselves and not have others do it for them. Plus omg imagine all the 'what size would you class as tight is' topics being started. "

You might be right with your first point, and as for the second point!!! Well I think we all know that the standard unit of measurement on Fab is the Sky remote!!!!!

Cambridge

"I can't image that a man would get much action on here if he wrote on his profile something along the lines of "only woman with a really really tight pussy get in contact with me"

So is this double standards? If women are allowed to say they want big cocks, can men say they only want tight pussy?

Its not too he size of the wand but the magic in the stick lol L "

Exactly!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Surely a pussy's tightness is defined by the size of the cock no?

You make your own way in life "

"Surely a pussy's tightness is defined by the size of the cock no?

You make your own way in life "

How wet a woman is inside makes a difference too. Anyone who did physics at school should have done some friction practicals. Not with vaginas and lube hopefully

"Well I think we all know that the standard unit of measurement on Fab is the Sky remote!!!!! "

I am thinking of manufacturing smaller Sky remotes - do you think there will be any takers?

I think that would take a gamble and send my penis pictures anyway. Then get on with life. If they like me, they'll get in touch

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Well I think we all know that the standard unit of measurement on Fab is the Sky remote!!!!!

I am thinking of manufacturing smaller Sky remotes - do you think there will be any takers? "

Already available!

*not that I have one

A

People tend to like to label themselves and not have others do it for them. Plus omg imagine all the 'what size would you class as tight is' topics being started.

You might be right with your first point, and as for the second point!!! Well I think we all know that the standard unit of measurement on Fab is the Sky remote!!!!! "

Lol. Imagine we have to put one up us and then show a pic on our profiles to prove how big/small we are.

Cambridge

You might be right with your first point, and as for the second point!!! Well I think we all know that the standard unit of measurement on Fab is the Sky remote!!!!!

Lol. Imagine we have to put one up us and then show a pic on our profiles to prove how big/small we are. "

Yeah and no cheating, put all of it up there!

Cambridge

"Well I think we all know that the standard unit of measurement on Fab is the Sky remote!!!!!

I am thinking of manufacturing smaller Sky remotes - do you think there will be any takers?

Already available!

*not that I have one

A"

You would make a fortune on here!

Lol. Imagine we have to put one up us and then show a pic on our profiles to prove how big/small we are.

Yeah and no cheating, put all of it up there! "

Aha, we could photoshop pics to make it look like it's all up there.

Its not too he size of the wand but the magic in the stick lol L "

...I don't remember that line in Harry potter... :s

I've got a footlong that's as thick as a baby's arm. I need a bucket to chuck it up

» Add a new message to this topic