FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Struggling to meet quality guys

Struggling to meet quality guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm finding it really hard to meet decent guys for good adult fun. They're all cheating on their partners or just a little odd.

Guys with their wives on here too with permission is fine.

Decent VVWE white guys, get in touch!

Or girls, tell me where I'm going wrong!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

quality is never easy to find

Try asking rather than demanding.

Your profile reads as aggressive, disrespectful and Princess.

Only a single boob pic yet requiring face pics, vvwe, etc.

As plenty of others on here have been told by lots of forum users recently - there are lots of ways to word things without sounding like your toys are hitting the floor....

"Try asking rather than demanding.

As plenty of others on here have been told by lots of forum users recently - there are lots of ways to word things without sounding like your toys are hitting the floor...."

Yep I agree with most of that, I need to have a re jig of the profile.

Unfortunately a crazy ex that had trawled the internet looking for me has made umteen fake profiles on here to get to my pics, so theyve had to go private.

I'm very un princess in reality x

Block the dirty water fuckers and find Ahem a real block

Her

"I'm finding it really hard to meet decent guys for good adult fun. They're all cheating on their partners or just a little odd.

Or girls, tell me where I'm going wrong! "

How many men have you contacted yourself? Hunting can yield better results than being hunted

Yes you wont find many VVWE men here, maibe lower the limit to 6 to 7".

As plenty of others on here have been told by lots of forum users recently - there are lots of ways to word things without sounding like your toys are hitting the floor...."

I agree with this - not so much the pics part because it's always fine to keep your photos private and just send them with private messages IMO, but it does read quite demanding, so a lot of quality men who are in demand might well pass on by for something less aggro sounding.

Good luck

Babe it does seem bitchy and demanding ...im sure your not .. re word it xx

Ive had a re write with my less alpha female head on!

I sent you a message a month ago and nothing back lol. I feel I'm quality tbh

"I'm finding it really hard to meet decent guys for good adult fun. They're all cheating on their partners or just a little odd.

How many men have you contacted yourself? Hunting can yield better results than being hunted"

i have to disagree sorry, I find if I contact a male/couple they suddenly come across very arrogant and cocky

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ive had a re write with my less alpha female head on!

"

`

you might want to get rid of the final half of it... because the warnings means absolute "sweet fa"

as others have said... rather than waiting on this mountain to come to you.... if you are after something that specific you go and find them!!!

Met a couple of decent guys a couple of months back, but I think the overall quality is on the decline. The site has recently been flooded with idiotic douchebags, who are confused as to why us single women don't behave like unpaid hookers.

"Ive had a re write with my less alpha female head on!

`

you might want to get rid of the final half of it... because the warnings means absolute "sweet fa"

as others have said... rather than waiting on this mountain to come to you.... if you are after something that specific you go and find them!!!

"

Fabio beat me too it, (not the 1st time, this guy talks a lot of sense!)

the warnings to Sydney etc, are useless, pointless, and personally put me off.

Met a couple of decent guys a couple of months back, but I think the overall quality is on the decline. The site has recently been flooded with idiotic douchebags, who are confused as to why us single women don't behave like unpaid hookers."

To be fair, I don't mind buying you a drink, I don't expect something for nothing

[Removed by poster at 26/03/15 23:30:15]

Met a couple of decent guys a couple of months back, but I think the overall quality is on the decline. The site has recently been flooded with idiotic douchebags, who are confused as to why us single women don't behave like unpaid hookers."

I do feel like some guys are just looking for a service...there's no mutual fun, or social enjoyment that leads to the good stuff elsewhere. Not every guy is like this, but too many are!

Yes it sounds abit better now op and good the Sydney thingy is gone.

How many men have you contacted yourself? Hunting can yield better results than being huntedi have to disagree sorry, I find if I contact a male/couple they suddenly come across very arrogant and cocky "

I've had some be the same just because I've replied! Both ways get the same treatment though and ditched pretty quickly as that to me isn't quality. I was meaning more that if you actively look you're more likely to make contact with people you might want to meet than having to sift through an inbox full of people who don't interest you at all. You're gonna get arseholes no matter how you approach things, but I met one of my fbs by making contact with him and I can assure you he's of very high quality

seek and ye shall find....

How many men have you contacted yourself? Hunting can yield better results than being huntedi have to disagree sorry, I find if I contact a male/couple they suddenly come across very arrogant and cocky

I've had some be the same just because I've replied! Both ways get the same treatment though and ditched pretty quickly as that to me isn't quality. I was meaning more that if you actively look you're more likely to make contact with people you might want to meet than having to sift through an inbox full of people who don't interest you at all. You're gonna get arseholes no matter how you approach things, but I met one of my fbs by making contact with him and I can assure you he's of very high quality "

Oh if I like what I see / read I'll always send a wink or a little hello. I'm not afraid to look for it. Just seems to be too well hidden.

Too many are looking for a cheap lay and most have no clue what it takes to get a woman in bed, with the majority falling at the first hurdle.

I've had over a hundred messages today, with zero setting my world alight. One I was physically attracted to, but sadly he was dull as dishwater.

Mae West said "A hard man is good to find!"

Keep looking for the man of your dreams, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince.

"Too many are looking for a cheap lay and most have no clue what it takes to get a woman in bed, with the majority falling at the first hurdle.

I've had over a hundred messages today, with zero setting my world alight. One I was physically attracted to, but sadly he was dull as dishwater. "

you need to set your filters.......

"Too many are looking for a cheap lay and most have no clue what it takes to get a woman in bed, with the majority falling at the first hurdle.

I've had over a hundred messages today, with zero setting my world alight. One I was physically attracted to, but sadly he was dull as dishwater.

you need to set your filters......."

They're set the best I can

They're set the best I can "

I was commenting to the lady complaining of having over 100 unsuitable messages.

We are out there

I was commenting to the lady complaining of having over 100 unsuitable messages."

They are set the best I can too. Sadly there are no intelligence filters, which I could really do with!

I've often suggested multiple categories for single males, so as those who've proven themselves to be reliable and likable are easier to find.

Still, that wouldn't be fair on the crap guys now would it?

By *aul-playsMan  over a year ago

no drama's

Again i mailed you a polite message attached the face pics etc. I wish I had received a reply.

and I'm not even one of the nutters

"We are out there "

Of course you are....

"Again i mailed you a polite message attached the face pics etc. I wish I had received a reply.

and I'm not even one of the nutters "

you look like you're trying to chop it all off with a shower screen. Concerning....I don't do pain or s&m and it gives the impression you do

"Again i mailed you a polite message attached the face pics etc. I wish I had received a reply.

and I'm not even one of the nutters "

"We are out there

Of course you are.... "

When I say "out there" I mean mental

I was commenting to the lady complaining of having over 100 unsuitable messages.

They are set the best I can too. Sadly there are no intelligence filters, which I could really do with!"

just block them all and search yourself?

and I'm not even one of the nutters you look like you're trying to chop it all off with a shower screen. Concerning....I don't do pain or s&m and it gives the impression you do"

AGREED!!! only cock pics pointless Sydney waffle no avatar, I wouldn't of even read it.

So much better

By *te and am freeMan  over a year ago

morecambe

Would say the best chaps to meet are the married ones .

Like me self

Forum Mod

"We are out there

Of course you are....

When I say "out there" I mean mental "

Haha

I myself am single, live alone and can accommodate, but unfortunately (for me at least) it would seem that I don't float your boat OP.

I'm thoughtful and considerate and relatively local to you too, but I also accept that I'm not to everyone's taste.

I would of course love to meet up with you OP, but like I said, I completely understand if I'm not to your taste.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/15 00:19:38]

I've had over a hundred messages today, with zero setting my world alight. One I was physically attracted to, but sadly he was dull as dishwater. "

Sorry but sex shouldn' be about emptying your wallet (should be free), if, at least the woman should spend to lol

"I do feel like some guys are just looking for a service...there's no mutual fun, or social enjoyment that leads to the good stuff elsewhere. Not every guy is like this, but too many are! "

Right, probably shit advice but it works for me...

Become a little bit of a bitch.

Start taking pleasure in deleting those shit messages, start pumping yourself up in your head head that you are better than an unpaid sex worker and those messages aren't even worthy of infecting your eyeballs and just delete them AND feel good about it. Doesn't matter if every single message is shit, just delete it and don't worry about it because better guys will come along.

Be more descript in your profile about what you want exactly because quality doesn't really mean anything, especially on here. You want guys who will pander to you? Ask subs to contact you. You want kinky men to contact you? Go on about your kinks. You want vanilla? Just say so. But give men something that will make them look at your profile and think 'that's not me and i'm wasting my time' to eliminate what you don't want.

I've been working on eliminating guys for a while now, doing well with my giant troll cock on ym page, but obciously this puts all guys off lol.

"I do feel like some guys are just looking for a service...there's no mutual fun, or social enjoyment that leads to the good stuff elsewhere. Not every guy is like this, but too many are!

Start taking pleasure in deleting those shit messages, start pumping yourself up in your head head that you are better than an unpaid sex worker and those messages aren't even worthy of infecting your eyeballs and just delete them AND feel good about it. Doesn't matter if every single message is shit, just delete it and don't worry about it because better guys will come along.

Be more descript in your profile about what you want exactly because quality doesn't really mean anything, especially on here. You want guys who will pander to you? Ask subs to contact you. You want kinky men to contact you? Go on about your kinks. You want vanilla? Just say so. But give men something that will make them look at your profile and think 'that's not me and i'm wasting my time' to eliminate what you don't want.

I've been working on eliminating guys for a while now, doing well with my giant troll cock on ym page, but obciously this puts all guys off lol. "

Haha brilliant. I know my profile was a bit 'bitch' and I'm trying to play nice.

But men rarely read the profile, and even less read past the first line! It's impossible!

Your profile seems to be that you want to be triple ended by rugby players. Nice men will run away screaming. Good luck

alot of men would pass you by as would I for the simple fact most men consider vvwe to be over 9 inch.

We have struggled to find a willing female its very hard sending messages with little or no reply and profiles like yours i think I'd be out your league, you do read a little intimidating I would consider myself to have a good size cock but your asking for a very small margin of men xxxxx

Since you've stated a preference for vwe, please don't moan when you receive a plethora of penis pictures.

"I do feel like some guys are just looking for a service...there's no mutual fun, or social enjoyment that leads to the good stuff elsewhere. Not every guy is like this, but too many are!

I've been working on eliminating guys for a while now, doing well with my giant troll cock on ym page, but obciously this puts all guys off lol.

Haha brilliant. I know my profile was a bit 'bitch' and I'm trying to play nice.

But men rarely read the profile, and even less read past the first line! It's impossible! "

They read it, but they try to ignore it. Every guy who ignores it is not worthy of a reply, i see this said so many times on here and it's true.

I kind of turned this site into a game to make it more fun for me, i laugh with my mates at people who try to piss me off and try to upset me instead of giving a shit about what they said, it's more fun (and yes bitchy), i also ignore a lot of guys for no reason except i'm busy- this isn't a game it just makes it less stressful on here for me. Make friends with people who you might never meet and look forward to coming on here to chat with them, your perfect guy might turn up or you find him online while you're busy enjoying yourself.

Btw bitch has no negative implication in my world, i like being one and make no apologies for it.

Ive got a 10in dildo and im a great fister and i bet ya i can make ya laugh that much you will feel like Leeds Rhinos just tickled ya fanny! and make breaky

I've had over a hundred messages today, with zero setting my world alight. One I was physically attracted to, but sadly he was dull as dishwater. Sorry but sex shouldn' be about emptying your wallet (should be free), if, at least the woman should spend to lol "

Eh? Goes without saying but I don't get your point?

I think you should keep the crap guys busy for us quality guys, take one for the team so to speak because while they're messaging you they can't be messaging the quality girls...& that's where I step in with some...quality!

But men rarely read the profile, and even less read past the first line! It's impossible!

They read it, but they try to ignore it. Every guy who ignores it is not worthy of a reply, i see this said so many times on here and it's true.

I kind of turned this site into a game to make it more fun for me, i laugh with my mates at people who try to piss me off and try to upset me instead of giving a shit about what they said, it's more fun (and yes bitchy), i also ignore a lot of guys for no reason except i'm busy- this isn't a game it just makes it less stressful on here for me. Make friends with people who you might never meet and look forward to coming on here to chat with them, your perfect guy might turn up or you find him online while you're busy enjoying yourself.

Btw bitch has no negative implication in my world, i like being one and make no apologies for it."

I agree. I've turned into a right cunt of late, taking great pleasure in winding those up who obviously haven't bothered to read my profile! Hours of fun when you've nothing to do!

I think you should keep the crap guys busy for us quality guys, take one for the team so to speak because while they're messaging you they can't be messaging the quality girls...& that's where I step in with some...quality! "

Arrogance is one of the ugliest features a man can have!

I think you should keep the crap guys busy for us quality guys, take one for the team so to speak because while they're messaging you they can't be messaging the quality girls...& that's where I step in with some...quality!

Arrogance is one of the ugliest features a man can have! "

This is true...same applies to women but confidence now, well that's just plain sexy in my opinion!

You can't get the two confused

"I agree. I've turned into a right cunt of late, taking great pleasure in winding those up who obviously haven't bothered to read my profile! Hours of fun when you've nothing to do!"

Aw i don't wind them up, just ignore them but have mad thoughts in my head while doing so.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

In your profile text you state "I am only interested in WHITE, ENGLISH men."

In my mind this comes off a little bit racist. To clarify, Im not saying you are a racist, but that sentence is.

In my mind this comes off a little bit racist. To clarify, Im not saying you are a racist, but that sentence is. "

But that is my honest preference. I don't attract to Asians or black men, and I've had a fair amount of eastern Europeans contact me, and that's not my bag either. So seems sensible to be clear.

Profiles a bit crap.

People your trying to dissuade feom messaging are going to no matter what you put so there's not much point.

Just day what you want in terms of a guys appearence, attitude and what you want from a meet.

Also say a little bit about yourself and add in a hook or two a little line that a guy can use to make an ice breaker as as it is could you compose a message to you profile that was more than "like your pic here's mine what you think?"

Pictures get some full body ones cause the close up individual body part pic means instant brain goes to = hiding something.

Also all the good men are WELSH

Btw bitch has no negative implication in my world, i like being one and make no apologies for it.

I agree. I've turned into a right cunt of late, taking great pleasure in winding those up who obviously haven't bothered to read my profile! Hours of fun when you've nothing to do!"

I read it that's why I didn't message

"Profiles a bit crap.

People your trying to dissuade feom messaging are going to no matter what you put so there's not much point.

Just day what you want in terms of a guys appearence, attitude and what you want from a meet.

Also say a little bit about yourself and add in a hook or two a little line that a guy can use to make an ice breaker as as it is could you compose a message to you profile that was more than "like your pic here's mine what you think?""

Arrogance is one of the ugliest features a man can have! "

Arrogance is one of the ugliest features a woman can have too.....

The decent guys r over looked

There is a clear gulf of class on this site between those who have what it takes and those who scrabble around using every tactic they can cling to like white knighting for instance.

You won't find the good ones coming to you as they are too busy doing their own succesful thing. Be proactive and go and find what you want!

The quality is out there.

I've had over a hundred messages today, with zero setting my world alight. One I was physically attracted to, but sadly he was dull as dishwater. Sorry but sex shouldn' be about emptying your wallet (should be free), if, at least the woman should spend to lol

Eh? Goes without saying but I don't get your point?"

Yes u said cheap shag, do u mean wine and dine before the shag?

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Asking too much.this is not a dating site .Do you intend asking every bloke you meet if they are cheating on their woman?As for me if I meet up with someone and she keep intruding into my private life I walk out.

I don't ask every woman I meet if they are cheating on their hubby. I am not a moral crusader

Ok, here goes:

-'FACE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!' what do i say to myself when i read that? 'You can go fcuk yourself if you think im sending a face pic to some random girl without chatting to her'

-'tall hunky men'. Now what are you bringing to the party? Are you in that league as well? We have no idea because all we can see is your tits

-'vwe guys'. Once again, what are you bringing to the table? Do you have a particularly great ass? Legs? Pussy? Why should that guy msg you??

You seem like too much hard work for any guy.... with all your requests be this be that be everything and you have no facr picture

You said send face pictures with your msgs yet you have got the typical picture of your cleavage no one likes talking to tits for a profile picture

you said what you want on your profile how about you say what you have got to offer at meet

Profiles that are packed with double standards like yours tend to get a lot of crap so im not the least suprised.....

"

In my mind this comes off a little bit racist. To clarify, Im not saying you are a racist, but that sentence is. "

I disagree that it would come across as racist, slightly or otherwise. Is it more or less racist than girls or couples asking for black guys only? There are enough profiles asking for black men only.

I think your profile reads ok, as others suggest try searching for the guys you like, be proactive.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/15 09:10:43]

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

If you look at it that way, the majority of people on here are racist, ageist, sexist or fatist (don't know what you call some one that discriminates against large people. Sure someone will tell me though) . It is not intended to offend anyone it is just their preference. The lady is entitled to have her preferences. That is why we are all on here so we can meet people that we are attracted to. At least she is being honest. If someone dosen't like her profile they don't have to meet her do they?

In my mind this comes off a little bit racist. To clarify, Im not saying you are a racist, but that sentence is.

If you look at it that way, the majority of people on here are racist, ageist, sexist or fatist (don't know what you call some one that discriminates against large people. Sure someone will tell me though) . It is not intended to offend anyone it is just their preference. The lady is entitled to have her preferences. That is why we are all on here so we can meet people that we are attracted to. At least she is being honest. If someone dosen't like her profile they don't have to meet her do they?"

Of course shes not being racist...whoever even suggested that was being very stupid

Some of the profile requests on here are crazy, I'm going to rewrite mine with these specific requirements:

Must be 5,10 leggy blonde, with large bust, you must be a size 6 with a huge rack, and an insatiable appetite for an average size penis. With a beautiful face that would shame Kim Kardashian, and her massive ass.

Then just kick back and wait for the inundation of replies

"Some of the profile requests on here are crazy, I'm going to rewrite mine with these specific requirements:

Must be 5,10 leggy blonde, with large bust, you must be a size 6 with a huge rack, and an insatiable appetite for an average size penis. With a beautiful face that would shame Kim Kardashian, and her massive ass.

Then just kick back and wait for the inundation of replies "

I think you forgot to say ''must have a very tight pussy''

I get loads of messages from black guys and a few from Asians too. As my sexual preference doesn't lean towards them, seems silly to waste time and not say it.

I state English because there are far too many eastern Europeans sleazing about on here too, and that doesn't float my boat either.

As for not displaying all my pics, easier up the thread I explain that an ex has made Neumerous fake profiles to get my pics.

If anyone wants to see them? Show me yours....and I'll show you mine is kind of how I work.

My veri's confirm im not a monster, so it's a good start!

If you look at it that way, the majority of people on here are racist, ageist, sexist or fatist (don't know what you call some one that discriminates against large people. Sure someone will tell me though) . It is not intended to offend anyone it is just their preference. The lady is entitled to have her preferences. That is why we are all on here so we can meet people that we are attracted to. At least she is being honest. If someone dosen't like her profile they don't have to meet her do they?"

Fatist = weightist.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Swinging does seem to attract the lowest common denominator, it's been that way for a long long time.

But there are decent chaps out there. Just not as many as you'd hope.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I get loads of messages from black guys and a few from Asians too. As my sexual preference doesn't lean towards them, seems silly to waste time and not say it.

I state English because there are far too many eastern Europeans sleazing about on here too, and that doesn't float my boat either.

As for not displaying all my pics, easier up the thread I explain that an ex has made Neumerous fake profiles to get my pics.

If anyone wants to see them? Show me yours....and I'll show you mine is kind of how I work.

My veri's confirm im not a monster, so it's a good start! "

There's nothing wrong with your profile, but you could do with a couple of decent photos, not face, just that present you well.

"I get loads of messages from black guys and a few from Asians too. As my sexual preference doesn't lean towards them, seems silly to waste time and not say it.

There's nothing wrong with your profile, but you could do with a couple of decent photos, not face, just that present you well."

I have plenty, they're just for added friends and private messages because ive got a nutty stalker

To attract quality men you should use quality bait

"To attract quality men you should use quality bait "

Money?

There's nothing wrong with your profile, but you could do with a couple of decent photos, not face, just that present you well.

I have plenty, they're just for added friends and private messages because ive got a nutty stalker "

So why are you demanding men show a face pic when they dont even know what your body looks like????

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"There is a clear gulf of class on this site between those who have what it takes and those who scrabble around using every tactic they can cling to like white knighting for instance.

You won't find the good ones coming to you as they are too busy doing their own succesful thing. Be proactive and go and find what you want! "

Have to agree with all of this, there's some really great profiles out there that stand up to scrutiny but you really have to look. An advanced search function would help but there are little tricks you can use. Here's a tip, if you find one that suits have a look through their veris and their veris veris as you're likely to find likeminded people. It's a bit of hard work but could be worth it, oh, and don't forget to hotlist them so you can pounce when the hotllist updates as you'll know when they're free to meet.

"To attract quality men you should use quality bait

Money?"

I'm skint,I have to use something more valuable

"To attract quality men you should use quality bait

Money?

I'm skint,I have to use something more valuable "

Bacon?

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Honestly!

Single men on here mess us ladies around summat terrible

It's far easier to go to adult clubs where everyone cleanly knows what they want

I'm a decent guy. I'm white. But as for the VVWE I can only dream

If we're going to start ticking boxes, might as well use a fleshlight. At least that fits into a box

My veri's confirm im not a monster, so it's a good start! "

It's quite easy to take new pics, different angles, in a way that it is not obvious who you are even to an Ex.

As plenty have continued to say - demanding, high horse, princess is still how it reads even after your edit yesterday.

A single pic and text as such will at the minimum be passed over and white possibly blocked by me.

Total turn off.

We are here my darlin;) aha

Cambridge

If you look at it that way, the majority of people on here are racist, ageist, sexist or fatist (don't know what you call some one that discriminates against large people. Sure someone will tell me though) . It is not intended to offend anyone it is just their preference. The lady is entitled to have her preferences. That is why we are all on here so we can meet people that we are attracted to. At least she is being honest. If someone dosen't like her profile they don't have to meet her do they?

Of course shes not being racist...whoever even suggested that was being very stupid"

To specify people from a specific country, England, in my mind is racist. The sentence is in effect stating that all the men from Scotland, Wales, NI, and all other countries are not good enough. That is making a judgement purely on the basis of the country they come from, rather that about them as an individual.

If someone wrote on a profile "No GERMANS" wouldn't that be racist?

Again just to clarify, I think that the sentence is racist, I am not calling the OP a racist.

As the original post was about how to get good men, the OP is obviously struggling to find what she wants, the reason why I am even mentioning it, is to point out that that sentence would put me off contacting the OP, and so other may well also be putting others off.

"Honestly!

Single men on here mess us ladies around summat terrible

It's far easier to go to adult clubs where everyone cleanly knows what they want "

Do you only get "quality" men at clubs? I don't know what the OP considers a quality man but I have met a lot men from here who didn't mess me around. I've had some extremely good sex and enjoyed myself immensely,getting what I wanted and giving as much back. It's a two way street on here. I wouldn't want to chance a club because I wouldn't know the kind of men who would be there and like to get to know someone before I have sex with them.

Only white british guys other human being don't do it for you ???

Of course shes not being racist...whoever even suggested that was being very stupid

To specify people from a specific country, England, in my mind is racist. The sentence is in effect stating that all the men from Scotland, Wales, NI, and all other countries are not good enough. That is making a judgement purely on the basis of the country they come from, rather that about them as an individual.

Again just to clarify, I think that the sentence is racist, I am not calling the OP a racist.

As the original post was about how to get good men, the OP is obviously struggling to find what she wants, the reason why I am even mentioning it, is to point out that that sentence would put me off contacting the OP, and so other may well also be putting others off."

No because Germans aren't a race of people, I believe the term is discrimination..

Why is that racist ? We all have our preferences !! Are we all supposed to like everything just so it does not offend ?

Cambridge

As the original post was about how to get good men, the OP is obviously struggling to find what she wants, the reason why I am even mentioning it, is to point out that that sentence would put me off contacting the OP, and so other may well also be putting others off.

No because Germans aren't a race of people, I believe the term is discrimination.. "

Wikipedia states: Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.

And in the sentence it refers to only English people, therefore disregarding people from all other nations.

Cambridge

"Only white british guys other human being don't do it for you ??? "

Not white BRITISH guys, white ENGLISH guys

I wouldn't say the 'WHITE/ENGLISH' bit is racist, i'm sure the OP only associates that preference to her casual encounters & she isn't fussed about the ethnicity of her local shopkeeper...however, I never knew i'd need my passport to get some action here!

This shit is starting to become quite time consuming!

No because Germans aren't a race of people, I believe the term is discrimination..

Wikipedia states: Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.

And in the sentence it refers to only English people, therefore disregarding people from all other nations. "

And there is a reason why you're not allowed to quote Wikipedia in your university work...

And in the sentence it refers to only English people, therefore disregarding people from all other nations. "

So she only wants to meet english people then !!!! What is your point ?

Cambridge

And in the sentence it refers to only English people, therefore disregarding people from all other nations. So she only wants to meet english people then !!!! What is your point ?"

My point, as stated above, is that it might be putting people off contacting the OP. The OP is complaining that she isn't hearing from the right people. I was suggesting that that sentence might also put off the very White English men that she is interested in.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Meanwhile back to the original post.... There's numerous threads offering generic profile advice, they're often requested by guys they're just as relevant for ladies and couples..

I call it the triple H factor

Honesty

humour

Huge boobs.

All three should be displayed in your profile and messages, particularly the boobs on messages to me.

I'm available.......lol

"Meanwhile back to the original post.... There's numerous threads offering generic profile advice, they're often requested by guys they're just as relevant for ladies and couples..

Honesty

humour

Huge boobs.

All three should be displayed in your profile and messages, particularly the boobs on messages to me.

"

Well that's me out straight away then!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Meanwhile back to the original post.... There's numerous threads offering generic profile advice, they're often requested by guys they're just as relevant for ladies and couples..

Honesty

humour

Huge boobs.

Well that's me out straight away then! "

Similar to Einstein, I call it johnsoda0204 's theory of relativity..

The size of the cock or boob is relative to the size of the hand holding it. I've got small hands

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"

How many men have you contacted yourself? Hunting can yield better results than being hunted"

I agree and don't subscribe to the view that single guys sending crap disrespectful messages "spoils it for all the others" as women and couples might well in any case find it is more productive to hunt for what they want.

supercurves

that kinda username needs pics to back it up

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

I hope you have a great weekend x nothing wrong in being picky stick to your guns lass!

As the original post was about how to get good men, the OP is obviously struggling to find what she wants, the reason why I am even mentioning it, is to point out that that sentence would put me off contacting the OP, and so other may well also be putting others off."

I believe the term youre looking for regarding the nationality thing is xenophonia, not racism. Even there, shes not being xenophobic either. Shes not casting aspersians on race or nationality, shes just saying she doesnt want to me any outside of what she has stated. How is this any different from all the women who state 'black only'??

"quality is never easy to find "

I just found it

i think i found quality too.

very nice profile

Let's turn a negative into a positive and hope that she finds what she's looking for

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Let's turn a negative into a positive and hope that she finds what she's looking for "

"Let's turn a negative into a positive and hope that she finds what she's looking for

"

yaaah!

Cambridge

I believe the term youre looking for regarding the nationality thing is xenophonia, not racism. Even there, shes not being xenophobic either. Shes not casting aspersians on race or nationality, shes just saying she doesnt want to me any outside of what she has stated. How is this any different from all the women who state 'black only'??"

OK the English part is xenophobic and the White part is racist then. I never said it was different to through black only statements on profiles

There will be quality out there for every type, if you look for it hard enough and in the right way, I'd strongly suspect.

And of course, you may not float people's boats as well. All part of the fun. If you're not having success from receiving messages, I'd block single guys and look yourself - and if you don't get much luck with that, it might help you establish what's lacking etc. Good luck anyway

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

How many men have you contacted yourself? Hunting can yield better results than being huntedi have to disagree sorry, I find if I contact a male/couple they suddenly come across very arrogant and cocky "

Maybe some men/couples are arrogant and cocky but a lot aren't. I don't think I am!

I believe the term youre looking for regarding the nationality thing is xenophonia, not racism. Even there, shes not being xenophobic either. Shes not casting aspersians on race or nationality, shes just saying she doesnt want to me any outside of what she has stated. How is this any different from all the women who state 'black only'??

OK the English part is xenophobic and the White part is racist then. I never said it was different to through black only statements on profiles "

So does that mean we're all racist so? Because im pretty sure a lot of people have preferences and requirements. I think given the connotations the word 'racism' carries in modern society, its a bit pathetic and dangerous to be applying that literal meaning to something such as a sexual preference

Any bum pics op?

From all the things mentioned on the thread I can suggest there's only about 3 men on this entire site who would fit all the criteria anyway. All the original criteria, plus white English, and they can't be arrogant either. Stick with it though OP, I'll keep enjoying the high quality rejects

"From all the things mentioned on the thread I can suggest there's only about 3 men on this entire site who would fit all the criteria anyway. All the original criteria, plus white English, and they can't be arrogant either. Stick with it though OP, I'll keep enjoying the high quality rejects "

3? As many as that

Widnes

They are set the best I can too. Sadly there are no intelligence filters, which I could really do with!"

Intelligence and whit tend to come with age. (I have the suit also. )

"From all the things mentioned on the thread I can suggest there's only about 3 men on this entire site who would fit all the criteria anyway. All the original criteria, plus white English, and they can't be arrogant either. Stick with it though OP, I'll keep enjoying the high quality rejects

3? As many as that "

Yeah I missed that they have to be single too, so I think I was being over optimistic

"From all the things mentioned on the thread I can suggest there's only about 3 men on this entire site who would fit all the criteria anyway. All the original criteria, plus white English, and they can't be arrogant either. Stick with it though OP, I'll keep enjoying the high quality rejects

3? As many as that

Yeah I missed that they have to be single too, so I think I was being over optimistic "

Good point

Hows the coffee?

3? As many as that

Yeah I missed that they have to be single too, so I think I was being over optimistic

Good point

Hows the coffee? "

Still free of contamination by condensed milk

3? As many as that

Good point

Hows the coffee?

Still free of contamination by condensed milk "

Don't knock it.....

New blend here this weekend - so just fresh honey to sweeten

Widnes

But that is my honest preference. I don't attract to Asians or black men, and I've had a fair amount of eastern Europeans contact me, and that's not my bag either. So seems sensible to be clear. "

I'm in 2 minds about that. I don't think having a preference is necessarily racist but statement, especially with the CAPS, does seem to come across as sounding a little but racist. At the very least I would de capitalise.

CAPS ALWAYS LOOK AGGRESIVE

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Really guys? Do you not think this has got a little out of hand now?

Reading her profile, she's not interested in us either. But do we care?

Just get over it. Leave the poor woman in peace.

3? As many as that

Good point

Hows the coffee?

Don't knock it.....

New blend here this weekend - so just fresh honey to sweeten "

Oh fuck that, honey in coffee is even more wrong.

Widnes

In my mind this comes off a little bit racist. To clarify, Im not saying you are a racist, but that sentence is. Why is that racist ? We all have our preferences !! Are we all supposed to like everything just so it does not offend ? "

It's not a case of being offended but the statement clearly comes across as sounding racist to some. It puts me of a bit to if I'm honest. The OP has asked for opinions. The opinion of some is that the statement WHITE ENGLISH men only sounds racist and puts them of. Whether or not it is racist or the Op is racist or even you think they should not be put of they clearly are and are telling the OP because she asked what was putting people of.

You need to find guys who can accommodate, have been here a while, have some maturity and a decent number of varied verifications.

I tick all of those boxes.....but sadly I'm a bit far away I suspect?

There's nothing wrong with your profile, but you could do with a couple of decent photos, not face, just that present you well."

Lol bullocks if a bloke had that profile and asked for advice no way in hell would anyone day "there's nothing wrong with your profile"

Tell us about it, since deciding that we'd like to invite a single guy to join us in our play, about three months ago now, we've not managed to meet a single one yet. Although there is a gent we are trying to work out dates with.

Our 'unreasonable' terms are a simple Skype chat between us all, followed by a social, which we're more than willing to meet half way.

Widnes

I believe the term youre looking for regarding the nationality thing is xenophonia, not racism. Even there, shes not being xenophobic either. Shes not casting aspersians on race or nationality, shes just saying she doesnt want to me any outside of what she has stated. How is this any different from all the women who state 'black only'??"

It's not any different. I just wonder how many black guys are put of by it. I would guess probably more than the people putting it would think. A lot of people don't like being stereotyped even if it's in their favour.

3? As many as that

Good point

Hows the coffee?

Don't knock it.....

New blend here this weekend - so just fresh honey to sweeten

Oh fuck that, "

You wish

This thread reeks of sexual frustration

[Removed by poster at 27/03/15 17:08:52]

I just need to draw attention now and then - the quality speaks for itself.

"Really guys? Do you not think this has got a little out of hand now?

Just get over it. Leave the poor woman in peace."

Just get over it. Leave the poor woman in peace. "

Yeah personal attacks are not cool.

Widnes

Yeah personal attacks are not cool."

Will you tell me to 'fuck-off' again if I say your arse looks pretty dam good in that avatar pic.

Will you tell me to 'fuck-off' again if I say your arse looks pretty dam good in that avatar pic. "

If you'd like me to then yes i will.

Professional potty mouth here. Thanks.

Widnes

Will you tell me to 'fuck-off' again if I say your arse looks pretty dam good in that avatar pic.

If you'd like me to then yes i will.

Professional potty mouth here. Thanks."

There's lots of things I'd like you to do but that's as good a place to start with.

"There's lots of things I'd like you to do but that's as good a place to start with. "

OK, fuck off.

"Yes you wont find many VVWE men here, maibe lower the limit to 6 to 7"."

There are plenty of VVWE guys on here, that's hardly a problem

"Will you tell me to 'fuck-off' again if I say your arse looks pretty dam good in that avatar pic. "

Just realised i never told you to fuck off before, what's all this again business? I shall be sleeping soon.

Yeah personal attacks are not cool."

i just wanna see these supercurves

Widnes

"Will you tell me to 'fuck-off' again if I say your arse looks pretty dam good in that avatar pic.

Just realised i never told you to fuck off before, what's all this again business? I shall be sleeping soon."

Yer, but you never said 'Ok, come on super stud I'm all yours'. So it's pretty much the same thing. Isn't it?

"Will you tell me to 'fuck-off' again if I say your arse looks pretty dam good in that avatar pic.

Just realised i never told you to fuck off before, what's all this again business? I shall be sleeping soon.

Yer, but you never said 'Ok, come on super stud I'm all yours'. So it's pretty much the same thing. Isn't it? "

Nope. It isn't.

1stly i'm not even meeting.

2ndly i'm circling and wising people up all the time, i don't like to be rushed into anything unless i'm pretty certain i'll be casting it to one side afterwards.

3rdly i am sleep deprived and a bit confused but if it's about that message 4 noths ago fuck nows what that was about or what my reply was, plus i was in a hostel then and couldn't meet that much.

4thly someone will need to find my eyes when they fall out soon.

Widnes

Yer, but you never said 'Ok, come on super stud I'm all yours'. So it's pretty much the same thing. Isn't it?

Nope. It isn't.

2ndly i'm circling and wising people up all the time, i don't like to be rushed into anything unless i'm pretty certain i'll be casting it to one side afterwards.

3rdly i am sleep deprived and a bit confused but if it's about that message 4 noths ago fuck nows what that was about or what my reply was, plus i was in a hostel then and couldn't meet that much.

4thly someone will need to find my eyes when they fall out soon."

I wasn't really being that serious to be honest. LOL. I was just bantering with you. We have cross posted and I think messaged in the past and you've never said anything wrong or told me to Fuck-off. I actually quite enjoy reading your posts because they are often succinct and to the point.

Nope. It isn't.

4thly someone will need to find my eyes when they fall out soon.

I wasn't really being that serious to be honest. LOL. I was just bantering with you. We have cross posted and I think messaged in the past and you've never said anything wrong or told me to Fuck-off. I actually quite enjoy reading your posts because they are often succinct and to the point.

"

Thanks, think that was some tired rambling going on there. Was on here trying to stay awake waiting for my youngest son to come home from his friends house while cooking tea for my other kids. I fell asleep, 20 mins later he was home and woke me up, not even tired now but still rambling lol.

And tbh my profile thing states fuck off and it's on every message i post, maybe it was subliminal messaging?

» Add a new message to this topic