FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > spitting

spitting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *auren001 OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

so i did see this spoken about on here once and was too afraid to post on it lol

Personally, i love a guy to spit in my mouth during sex, ive also been partial to a slap in the face if im honest

I am sub in the bedroom so the idea of "being used" really does it for me yet i am the polar opposite in "real life" im independent, high maintenance and would say ive worn the trousers in all my relationships

So anyone else into it and have any theory as to why? Would also say its not a well received subject..the spitting/slapping anyway i mentioned it to an ex once and he was genuinely and thoroughly mortified and disgusted in me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mouth spitting can be very erotic with the right person, and I enjoy both giving and receiving, there's just something about that feeling of her saliva dripping into my mouth that feel incredibly erotic, my usual response being to pull our lips together tightly and roll it back and forth between us, it feels so animalistic and raw.

...I now have a hardon.

birmingham

Sorry just to add im really interested in peoples opinions as to why they or they think others are in to it x

I personally don't like spitting , but from what you're saying - sexually you like behaving the opposite way to how you behave in the real world . It's nice to hand control over sometimes to another person and just have some down time where you are not in charge. Makes sense to me.

"I personally don't like spitting , but from what you're saying - sexually you like behaving the opposite way to how you behave in the real world . It's nice to hand control over sometimes to another person and just have some down time where you are not in charge. Makes sense to me. "

this is the reason you do it, its exciting to let somebody else control and use you in a way that gives you both sexual satisfaction.

I'm not into spitting.

I could slap a guy's face but I wouldn't be into having it done to be.

And hand around my neck yes.

birmingham

"I personally don't like spitting , but from what you're saying - sexually you like behaving the opposite way to how you behave in the real world . It's nice to hand control over sometimes to another person and just have some down time where you are not in charge. Makes sense to me. "

Yeh this makes sense to me to be fair...we've been a single parent family for yrs and im reasonably high up in my career so im boss at home/work and tbh maybe i just looking for anything but that title in bed lol thanks for your input

birmingham

"I'm not into spitting.

And hand around my neck yes. "

See im opposite i wouldn't feel comfortable slapping a guy lol x

birmingham

"Mouth spitting can be very erotic with the right person, and I enjoy both giving and receiving, there's just something about that feeling of her saliva dripping into my mouth that feel incredibly erotic, my usual response being to pull our lips together tightly and roll it back and forth between us, it feels so animalistic and raw.

...I now have a hardon."

wat u describe is hot

I love it!Used to visit a dom lady a few years back and she was always spitting it my mouth,then pissing!

I just find the bodily fluids whether it piss ,spit cum so horny to swallow,especially when im all dressed up as sub maid

"so i did see this spoken about on here once and was too afraid to post on it lol

Personally, i love a guy to spit in my mouth during sex, ive also been partial to a slap in the face if im honest

I am sub in the bedroom so the idea of "being used" really does it for me yet i am the polar opposite in "real life" im independent, high maintenance and would say ive worn the trousers in all my relationships

So anyone else into it and have any theory as to why? Would also say its not a well received subject..the spitting/slapping anyway i mentioned it to an ex once and he was genuinely and thoroughly mortified and disgusted in me lol "

Really!! Fck me id hav slapped ya spat in your eye and ripped your knickers off and hav 2fingers inside you before you could wipe the spit out of your eye dirty girl

birmingham

"I love it!Used to visit a dom lady a few years back and she was always spitting it my mouth,then pissing!

I just find the bodily fluids whether it piss ,spit cum so horny to swallow,especially when im all dressed up as sub maid"

The piss dont do it for me but tbh i just seem to get darker and darker with sex ill probs be getting pissed on soon lol

"I'm not into spitting.

And hand around my neck yes.

See im opposite i wouldn't feel comfortable slapping a guy lol x"

I'd have to be In Ms Von mode

By *heTwistedKinkCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Wirral

"Sorry just to add im really interested in peoples opinions as to why they or they think others are in to it x"

I love C spitting in my mouth. I find it really erotic. It's not even usually done in an aggressive or feisty way. Some times I beg him to do it as I'm about to cum. Spitting isn't something I practise with anyone. I find it incredibly intimate. I love my breasts being spat on and him spitting on my clit before instructing me to touch it for him.

Slapping I adore too.

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Spitting on a cock - yes...but I've never been asked to spit in someone's mouth although I'm sure I'd do it if it was requested. Not too sure about them spitting into mine. Maybe if it was a slow sexy dribble/drop rather than a gob I might

Defo won't be slapped but like said above a hand round the throat is a real turn-on as is having my hair pulled

"Sorry just to add im really interested in peoples opinions as to why they or they think others are in to it x"
because its a big turn on for me and im a dom and ive never had a complaint yet but lots of compliments! And for those who are horrified at the thought, everything I do is consentual and agreed upon before a meet.

birmingham

"so i did see this spoken about on here once and was too afraid to post on it lol

So anyone else into it and have any theory as to why? Would also say its not a well received subject..the spitting/slapping anyway i mentioned it to an ex once and he was genuinely and thoroughly mortified and disgusted in me lol Really!! Fck me id hav slapped ya spat in your eye and ripped your knickers off and hav 2fingers inside you before you could wipe the spit out of your eye dirty girl "

Haha ok this really is what im talking about...but where is the line? I was seeing someone recently briefly and he was as bad as me we had to get a safe word after the 2nd time we had sex as he slapped me so hard i saw stars lol but i loved it. But on a semi serious note we talked many times about how far we could take it by accident in the heat of the moment x

"I love it!Used to visit a dom lady a few years back and she was always spitting it my mouth,then pissing!

I just find the bodily fluids whether it piss ,spit cum so horny to swallow,especially when im all dressed up as sub maid

The piss dont do it for me but tbh i just seem to get darker and darker with sex ill probs be getting pissed on soon lol "

Restrained while having your mouth spat and pissed in,its awsome you'll love it

birmingham

The piss dont do it for me but tbh i just seem to get darker and darker with sex ill probs be getting pissed on soon lol

Restrained while having your mouth spat and pissed in,its awsome you'll love it "

I thought i was an odd bod before i started this thread the fact that turned me on i think im shit outta luck to be saved from the dark side

By *orkieLassCouple  over a year ago

York

If some guy spat in my mouth, I'd probably chin him

So anyone else into it and have any theory as to why? Would also say its not a well received subject..the spitting/slapping anyway i mentioned it to an ex once and he was genuinely and thoroughly mortified and disgusted in me lol Really!! Fck me id hav slapped ya spat in your eye and ripped your knickers off and hav 2fingers inside you before you could wipe the spit out of your eye dirty girl

Haha ok this really is what im talking about...but where is the line? I was seeing someone recently briefly and he was as bad as me we had to get a safe word after the 2nd time we had sex as he slapped me so hard i saw stars lol but i loved it. But on a semi serious note we talked many times about how far we could take it by accident in the heat of the moment x"

make the face a no go zone next time you play and test yourself, go as far as you can and find your limits. It could be a short good trip or a long enjoyable journey

I quite like it too..

And piss..mmm don't get me started

birmingham

So anyone else into it and have any theory as to why? Would also say its not a well received subject..the spitting/slapping anyway i mentioned it to an ex once and he was genuinely and thoroughly mortified and disgusted in me lol Really!! Fck me id hav slapped ya spat in your eye and ripped your knickers off and hav 2fingers inside you before you could wipe the spit out of your eye dirty girl

Haha ok this really is what im talking about...but where is the line? I was seeing someone recently briefly and he was as bad as me we had to get a safe word after the 2nd time we had sex as he slapped me so hard i saw stars lol but i loved it. But on a semi serious note we talked many times about how far we could take it by accident in the heat of the moment x make the face a no go zone next time you play and test yourself, go as far as you can and find your limits. It could be a short good trip or a long enjoyable journey "

I dont know if i have the restraint i mean understandably he was a bit concerned at how hard he hit me and so was i (but only the next day after we talked about it) And in the moment im a bitch i wont give in its like its a game id just tell him hit me harder to which we both agreed was probably not wise. I cant go to work with 2 black eyes

A woman slapped me recently. I'm not a fan of it.

I thought i was an odd bod before i started this thread the fact that turned me on i think im shit outta luck to be saved from the dark side "

Nowt odd about that,im pretty sure there are loadsa people into it ,well u found one straight away, and any guy will happily spit in your mouth if u asked him, and they wud luv it too!

birmingham

I thought i was an odd bod before i started this thread the fact that turned me on i think im shit outta luck to be saved from the dark side

Nowt odd about that,im pretty sure there are loadsa people into it ,well u found one straight away, and any guy will happily spit in your mouth if u asked him, and they wud luv it too!

Not true 1 ex point blank said no chance and another was disgusted in me, it ended our relationship lol

"

"I quite like it too..

And piss..mmm don't get me started "

I thought i was an odd bod before i started this thread the fact that turned me on i think im shit outta luck to be saved from the dark side "

It's not a dark side, its a DEEP side. Engaging in these type of power swapping activities, ie the desire to take turns submitting and dominating each other, require TRUST and bonding between the man and woman participating. If a woman views her partner with such positivity that she would enjoy the feeling of him urinating in her mouth, and vice versa then wow, what a show of affection for one another!

It can be very sexy but its also something that you can't really do unless you know all people involved are okay with it

birmingham

It's not a dark side, its a DEEP side. Engaging in these type of power swapping activities, ie the desire to take turns submitting and dominating each other, require TRUST and bonding between the man and woman participating. If a woman views her partner with such positivity that she would enjoy the feeling of him urinating in her mouth, and vice versa then wow, what a show of affection for one another!"

This is my fav response

Not true 1 ex point blank said no chance and another was disgusted in me, it ended our relationship lol

Now i think thats more strange for them to do that!

Id have been well excited

"

birmingham

Me too but then again we are all right dirty feckers on here

It's not a dark side, its a DEEP side. Engaging in these type of power swapping activities, ie the desire to take turns submitting and dominating each other, require TRUST and bonding between the man and woman participating. If a woman views her partner with such positivity that she would enjoy the feeling of him urinating in her mouth, and vice versa then wow, what a show of affection for one another!"

not everyone is a switch im dom only spit in my eye thats a spanking you wont forget!

birmingham

It's not a dark side, its a DEEP side. Engaging in these type of power swapping activities, ie the desire to take turns submitting and dominating each other, require TRUST and bonding between the man and woman participating. If a woman views her partner with such positivity that she would enjoy the feeling of him urinating in her mouth, and vice versa then wow, what a show of affection for one another! not everyone is a switch im dom only spit in my eye thats a spanking you wont forget! "

Im learning alot from this thread, i like to switch x

I hate spitting in everyday life. One of my biggest pet hates is people spitting in the street it actually turns my stomach. In a sexual context though, I wouldn't be happy if it happened on a meet however, with my husband on our own and in a certain mood I have to admit I have enjoyed him squeezing my face and holding it tight, telling me to open my mouth while he spits hard and fast down the back of my throat before kissing me hard whilst fucking me even harder. Remembering this as I'm typing is actually making my fanny twitch . I think on a psychological level its because I have to be in control and organise everything with regards to home/work life so giving away that control is a huge release.

This is an amazing post made me very turned on, thank you.

Me and my girlfriend spit into each others mouths, we also slap each other an hold each others throats. She likes her hair been pulled an her arsed spank and lots of dirty talk.

Filthiness I love it

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Not something we would ever subject our meets too.

But between the two of us, yes it's been know. Sometimes spitting sometime dribbling into each others mouths.

It's dirty and slutty and not just for her, but for him too.

I would never raise my hand to her face, but she is more than welcome to slap me where she see's fit, when we are in the mood.

Of course hair pulling and arse slapping is just par for the course.

But it is about mood, nothing to do with being in control or out of control in real life. Sometimes it just needs to be dirty.

love it

It's not a dark side, its a DEEP side. Engaging in these type of power swapping activities, ie the desire to take turns submitting and dominating each other, require TRUST and bonding between the man and woman participating. If a woman views her partner with such positivity that she would enjoy the feeling of him urinating in her mouth, and vice versa then wow, what a show of affection for one another!

not everyone is a switch im dom only spit in my eye thats a spanking you wont forget! "

To true, give me a spanking and I'll do more than spit in your eye

I couldn't do it myself...the spitting and slapping bit. Just too much for me.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Interesting reading. Ty OP : ))

not everyone is a switch im dom only spit in my eye thats a spanking you wont forget!

To true, give me a spanking and I'll do more than spit in your eye "

if your ever in Leeds

I have to be honest if a guy spat in my mouth I wouldn't be pleased at all and he'd know about it, if a guys a sloppy kisses and I can feel his saliva running into my mouth that's enough to make me feel sick

"

To true, give me a spanking and I'll do more than spit in your eye

if your ever in Leeds "

That was my way of saying DON'T even think about hitting me

"I have to be honest if a guy spat in my mouth I wouldn't be pleased at all and he'd know about it, if a guys a sloppy kisses and I can feel his saliva running into my mouth that's enough to make me feel sick "
id drive you fuckin nuts!

And id still love to HUG you x

"Not something we would ever subject our meets too.

But between the two of us, yes it's been know. Sometimes spitting sometime dribbling into each others mouths.

It's dirty and slutty and not just for her, but for him too.

I would never raise my hand to her face, but she is more than welcome to slap me where she see's fit, when we are in the mood.

Of course hair pulling and arse slapping is just par for the course.

But it is about mood, nothing to do with being in control or out of control in real life. Sometimes it just needs to be dirty."

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Spitting in my mouth isn't something that does it for me, but occasionally someone has spat on my cunt or arse and I find that quite erotic

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Sorry, missed commenting on the slap in the face...it's a big no from me, unless it's the guy's cock slapping my face

You will get a six match ban for spitting so be warned

By *cenario-xxxMan  over a year ago

Salford

This thread!!! Wow! I adore spitting whilst fucking! ! Luckily at the moment I have found a lady who enjoys it as much as me! She craves me spitting on her and in her mouth! Love seeing her face drenched in spit! So so horny! And she likes a slap or two aswell! Lol

"This thread!!! Wow! I adore spitting whilst fucking! ! Luckily at the moment I have found a lady who enjoys it as much as me! She craves me spitting on her and in her mouth! Love seeing her face drenched in spit! So so horny! And she likes a slap or two aswell! Lol "

She sounds amazing mate, so does mine loves it

» Add a new message to this topic